PDA

View Full Version : Blood test for out patient surgery.

james185
08-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Quick review 6 months ago had Colonoscopy at that time blood work show almost anemic. Started Test e 250 a week deca 100 a week low dose. guys as I am in the 50 year age category. Today had a outpatient surgery. Blood test run and said everything was great. Where I was a 9 before anemic level. Blood now show 15 says it was great and perfect for surgery.

Coagulation great . So went through with flying colors. I am happy Dr happy and overall feel much better than last 10 years. I am not trying to be the hulk, but have seen much improvement in muscle and tone for my age.

Just wanted to share with u guys Thanks

Johniv
08-05-2015, 07:17 PM
That's awesome! You may want to think about donating blood every so often so you can monitor you hematocrit level. You might end up at the high end now that you're taking testosterone.

james185
08-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Thanks the blood bus comes to the gym every 3 months. U think once a quarter is good

Johniv
08-06-2015, 01:52 PM
That will probably be perfect. When I started trt I put off donating and mine got so high I couldn't donate. If you start now you probably won't ever get that high. When you're hematocrit gets too high you feel like shit and feel heavy that's the only way I can explain it. Your blood gets so thick you're at risk of having a stroke.

PAiN
08-06-2015, 03:17 PM
That is awesome bro! Congrats!

And like Johnni said donating blood is always a good idea.

Keep up the great work!