PDA

View Full Version : safest steroid cycle

m.stone
08-08-2015, 11:13 AM
hey guys just wanna get your thoughts on the safest minimal effective dose cycle.

draconian2014
08-08-2015, 01:03 PM
there are some threads on here about safe cycles and stacks along with pct's I read a few of them there is quite a ton of info here if you look . I will see if I can find the threads name help u out a bit

draconian2014
08-08-2015, 01:05 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?3514-Cycles-Newbie-to-Advanced check this out also if you look under anabolic discussion you will see a slew of info on cycles profiles pct and whatever ur interest might be

kawa636
08-08-2015, 01:29 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?p=17897

kawa636
08-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Theres another thread bro...^^.hope that helps,a good thing to do is just read read read.but u might think about starting with just sum kind of test,like enanthate.just a tip.

Apex Peptides
08-08-2015, 02:03 PM
How about some basic stats?

Wt
BF%
Cycle experience
training history
any past medical history?

Before anyone can really help you to the fullest, those simple questions should be addressed first. "Safe" is a relative term. What some consider "safe" is reckless to another. Asking such a question leads me to believe that this is your first run with steroids?? Are you just tossing around the idea??

Tell us more :-)

draconian2014
08-08-2015, 02:18 PM
apex is absolutely correct our bodies each act differently to compounds what I can handle may be to much for you or some of the heavier user would be to much for me and so on best advice I can give find a good sponsor do your homework figure out exactly what you are looking to achieve do more homework on it and then decide if it is right for you . also if you choose this route any rep here will tell pct comes first get that together and then work your cycle . I have seen that posted so many times but it's true bad pct loses almost all gains and lets not forget gyno .so always be carefull

m.stone
08-09-2015, 09:25 AM
hey bro's, yeh i expected these answers to be honest. just thought id get some chat about past experiences and what is a generally considered a safe cycle with appropriate dosages.
thanks for the links guys!

stats are:
30 years old
weight training 15 years with rugby backround.
13% bodyfat
97kg
185cm

2nd cycle using 250mg test prop along with 400mg mast a week..gyno and very acne prone.

wsnake
08-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Ouch, gyno with 250mg test a wk?

I'm no expert on it but Anavar is supposed to be extremely user friendly since it's used to treat women and children of various conditions. By all accounts it's one of the easiest compounds to keep your gains with too.

m.stone
08-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Ouch, gyno with 250mg test a wk?

I'm no expert on it but Anavar is supposed to be extremely user friendly since it's used to treat women and children of various conditions. By all accounts it's one of the easiest compounds to keep your gains with too.

ha yeh i know..sux.. yeh was thinking vars but don't wanna hurt my liver. thats why i was thinking mast or primo

spoolin
08-10-2015, 01:29 AM
Anavar is very easy on the liver from what I've read up on and one of the safest as far as an oral.

Apex Peptides
08-10-2015, 07:22 AM
I'm confused. Are you currently on cycle, or planning out your second cycle? Honestly, there's really no reason to use two compounds for a second cycle(others may disagree). You mentioned gyno symptoms. Are you/were you using an aromatase inhibitor to keep e2 in check? I didn't see anything about you using hcg either. What is/was your pct plan?

Also, I think using test prop for the first couple cycles is just too much damn pinning. It really leaves you open to more BS. It's just easier to use a long ester test (E or C) at 4-500mg for 10-12 weeks.....simple.

You mentioned gyno symptoms. Have you ever had blood work done pre or while cycling? What did you do, or what are you doing to combat the gyno symptoms?

We we have a ton of knowledgeable members here that will help if you lend a bit more info.

m.stone
08-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Anavar is very easy on the liver from what I've read up on and one of the safest as far as an oral.

ok cool,what dosages you recommend. between 80 and 100mg a day?