PDA

View Full Version : PSL test P/ tren A/ M1t log

gfunkmanilla
08-10-2015, 08:25 PM
hello!

today i start my log for my first tren cycle, with test also and M1T.
an ology vet that ive been friends with for years (teut) pointed me in the right direction on what i should run as per what i was looking for in a cycle. knowing my cycle history here is what we came up with

tren A- 50mg eod seeing how i react to tren as ive never ran it before , once im comfortable will probably go 75-100
test P- 100 mg eod
M1T- 10 mg 1hour preworkout
(im also running my trt dose of 200mg test c a week, all gear is PSL europharm line)

now i was incarserated for the last 8 months, and dwindled down to the smallest ive been in years due to no availability to weights and shitty diet (jail food)and coming off of my TRT cold turkey. i went in at 215 and roughly 12% bf, and came out at 197 and probabaly 20%......this was very frustrating seeings as ive worked hard for the last 7 years of my life to get big, and i lost alot of progress being locked up.....no more jail time here though!

so my package arrived from PSL the other day, no hassles, no worries, deiscreet and fast (expected as ive dealt with them since they showed up around here)

what ive noticed so far:

M1T....day 3 and the pumps are crazy! my weight has stayed the same but im getting a few extra reps on every set already

tren.....injection went smooth, no tren cough (im sure its coming soon) no PIP

test..... ive been taking my trt for about 3 weeks now, but since my first pin of prop my appetite is thru the roof!

sex drive is going crazy, i feel great!, its been so long im really stoked for this run.

my goal is to get back to (fighting weight) as they call it, and maybe even surpass that! im planning on running the tren/test P for 8 weeks, and the M1T 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout that peroid.

im working on getting pics for a before shot guys, work with me as money is tight after all that time away!

bdad
08-10-2015, 08:29 PM
Very interested in your thoughts on the M1T.

PAiN
08-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Looking forward to following along bro!

wsnake
08-11-2015, 11:55 AM
I love M1T even though it's nasty.

Bozz77
08-11-2015, 11:28 PM
What's the fullness like running M1T?

wsnake
08-12-2015, 08:52 AM
What's the fullness like running M1T?

By fullness do you mean pump?
I find the pumps crazy the aggression and strength in the gym are impressive too.
It's quite hard to maintain the size you put on though. My last 6 week M1T only cycle I dropped 5kgs in water in PCT
It's also probably in the top 2 for sides for orals.

Bozz77
08-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Yeah pumps fullness, I get flat cutting on low carbs in tren thinking of adding it to keep a bit of roundness

gfunkmanilla
08-13-2015, 07:32 PM
okay boys, heres some pics, mind you this is the worst my physique has been in probably 5 years, i was taken off trt cold turkey when i got locked up, and did 8 months with no PCT of any kind. i felt terrible. that with no weights in the jail i went to, and terrible food. please keep that in mind.

last night i trained shoulders. i felt like a monster, this is day 4 of M1T and 3 of test tren. i already feel it coming on, like i said before getting more reps but nothing other than that. pump was insane, i had a hard time lifting my arm up to scratch my head by the time I left. and i kept that pump for hours. i was starving today, sooooo hungry all day.

this morning i did an injection 100 mg prop/50 tren/200 test c. most volume ive ever done in one injection.its a little tender, but i thought i was going to be really sore from that much oil. i was pleasantly surprised.

off to train legs right now.

also thanks for the input guys, keep the feedback, and tips and pointers coming!

gfunkmanilla
08-13-2015, 07:34 PM
ok guys, been a few days so ill do an update.

leg day went well! only went as high as 225 on squats because of some clicking in my left knee.....thats new for me so im gonna baby it for a little bit, but i did volume instead and i felt like i could go forever.

im still sore!

injection today went very well. painless as always.

yesterday was my off day, and i was so tired i slept from 3 when i got done work, until 4 thismorning. i feel rested though and ready to train chest here in a little.

as far as weight.....i was 204.7 last friday. now i am 209.3. i definately feel like im keeping pumps longer and i have that "on" feeling.

so far so good

also my appetite is through tthe roof! i just started a construction job, and i cant fit enough in my lunch pail!!!

Predator1
08-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Keep at it bro ! The results will come ! Just get that food in

gfunkmanilla
08-15-2015, 07:10 PM
today i trained shoulders. it was one of those days when you just feel like going and going. it feels im getting more and more endurance every workout which is a good sign! my traps are looking much fuller than last week, and my delts have started to fill out and my shirts are getting tighter up top. i was 211.4 on the scale today. since starting ive put on roughly 1lb every day.
this M1T really gives you that agressive edge that comes with being on cycle. so far 1 am really happy with this compund. I am behaving like advised and havent been pushing myself to go as heavy as I can for the sake of tendons and ligaments, but i catch myself thinking i need to put more on the bar almost every set! ive been keeping my reps high at anywhere between 12-30 reps depending on the weight and the excercise.

my sleep has been a little more broken the last few nights which i think is to be expected with tren and M1T.

just did my shot, and everything went smooth as always. PSL has some of the most painless gear ive used, its awesome.

Mountain-Man
08-15-2015, 08:13 PM
Nice cycle looking great and with the synthetic oil we use I doubt u will get the fina cough been on tren e 8 weeks now and no cough

gfunkmanilla
08-19-2015, 01:19 AM
after being on for over a week now, its safe for me to report that PSL's M1t is fucking fire!!!!!!! was 214 on scale last night at the gym! thats + 10 lbs since i started this cycle. the pumps im getting are amazing, and my strength is going up, up up every workout.
i look much fuller as well. i have one more week of this before i take a 2 week break, i think its really gonna shine this week. ive noticed that ive started to sweat alot throughout the day now, i think its the tren?! either way, im constantly sweating while doing even light chores.

this is the best oral ive ever taken, it blows all else ive had out of the water ( superdrol, halodrol,epistane,pheraplexx)

gfunkmanilla
08-19-2015, 08:02 PM
today was my off day. i didnt train. i was exhausted and did not sleep so hot last night. it seemed like i was up every 45 min or so but not night sweats to speak of. i just feel very wired and my brain doesnt seem to want to shut off at night the past few nights.
i take melatonin but that only helps a little bit, do any of you guys have any tips for helping sleep on tren?

also, ive been craving carbs like crazy the last two days as well. i dont know why as i normally dont like eating carbs. my appetite is still up and i seem to always be looking for something to eat.

gfunkmanilla
08-22-2015, 01:11 PM
today is back and bicep day. ive been thinking that its time to change my workout routine to something a little more basic. ive been doing tons of high rep shit, and supersets for a little and now im going to switch it up to a 5x5 on all major excercises for a few weeks. this will be much easier for my to post my numbers on here as well, so we can keep track.

deadlift ( 1st time in over a year )

225x5
230x5
245x5
245x5
275x5

wide grip pullup
4x12

t bar row

5x90
5x135
5x165
5x180

weighted pull ups

+25lbs 5x5

bent over rows

5x5

80lb DB

BIs

db curls
4 sets of 25lbsxfailure

hammer curls

5x5 55lb db

cable curls to burn out

gfunkmanilla
08-22-2015, 01:11 PM
today was shoulder day. it was one of those workouts where you set out to do X amount of reps, and end up doing alot more. i can really feel the strength coming on strong, and ive gained some weight. my sex drive is thru the roof guys!

warm up
light db raises (front/side)

light military press

Seated military press
135-warm up
5x5 185 lbs. focus on form and going slow.

lateral raises
4x12

20/25/30/35

upright rows

4x12
115 lbs

rear delt raises

4x30

25 lbs

seated db press

5x5

90lb

45lb plate raises

until i cant do anymore.

overall very pleased so far, will post pics in a few days to show progress

gfunkmanilla
08-22-2015, 01:12 PM
today was leg day . ive been feeling very tired the last day or so, not sure if its my work schedule catching up to me, lethargy from M1T, or not getting much sleep from the tren.

as per the usual, injections going great, little if any PIP

squats
warmup-135
warmup-185
warmup-225
5x275
5x275
5x285
5x295
5x295

legpress

400lbs
3 sets of 30

calf raises with barbell on shoulders
135-warmup

225x10
225x10
225x10
185x15

leg extensions

4x12
200lbs

leg curls

4x12
130lbs

legs are feeling much stronger over the past 2 weeks or so, alot more stability.

for some reason this cycle is really beneficial toward me being able to really focus on form, stability, and muscle contraction. everything just seems to feel much more "solid"

my girlfriend has been walking crooked for the last few days, it seems i cant get enough sex! this tren really does make one quite horny. love it so far.

i am starting to get compliments for alot of people both at the gym, and outside the gym.
"looking big"
"starting to get your size back bro!"
also female attention has gone up too, idk if its confidence, or the size gains but i catch them looking and flirting alot!!!

Mountain-Man
08-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Great to hear ur doing so well brother keep up the hard work.

gfunkmanilla
08-29-2015, 02:10 AM
Sorry for the lack of posts brothers. A few days ago I tragically lost my laptop to a pot of water.....cooking and surfing forums

Anyways today was an awesome day.

Had a few personal bests today. I broke away from my 5x5 a bit because I ran into an old friend who also happened to be training chest...we decided on a heavy day since we usually train alone

So I got 315x1 on flat. My best ever was 385 back about 5 years ago. First time I've been at 3 plates since those days it feels awesome to know my strength is going up like crazy.

I did my 5x5s at 250lb today. It felt very clean and real strong

Incline db

Grabbed 90s to go for 5......ended up doing 12. Moved up to do the rest of my 5x5 wit 105s. Personal best

Decline db

110s for my 5x5
Personal best

I then did endless sets of flyes and cable crossovers to burn out.

Weight is at 217.6 today. Still going up.

So like I said sorry about the hiatus guys

I am working on getting another means to post but for now it requaires a pretty good hike to the local library. Will do best to keep you guy posted and more pics in another week or so!

gfunkmanilla
08-31-2015, 01:01 AM
Today was back day.

Deadlift
5x135
5x225
5x315
5x365 for 4 sets

Incline barbell row

5x5 225

Weighted pull-ups
4x12

+25lbs

T bar row
3plates x 12
3 plates x 12
4 plates x 8
4 plates x8
4 plates x 8

Wide grip lat pulls

200lbs
4x12

Also did auxiliary bicep exercises to finish up my bis because they got worked great indirectly.

I bumped the m1t up to 15mg and I got a crazy pump today. I'm gonna finish out strong with the m1t and then I have plans to try some of PSLs test base by working that into my cycle for a week or two. Stay tuned and be ready for pics as soon as I'm done with the m1t!!!!!!