PDA

View Full Version : HMG

m.stone
08-10-2015, 08:49 PM
hey guys,just wondering if anybody's used HMG yet,basically a better version of hcg

Clark Kent
08-10-2015, 09:02 PM
My fertility doc says that the trials done are pretty inconclusive and small! She said it is promising but HCG is the cheaper and more proven method

Apex Peptides
08-12-2015, 03:55 PM
My buddy's wife is on HMG therapy. I don't know much about it...besides the basics. I do know that:

HGM treatment = EXPENSIVE

kubes
08-12-2015, 05:57 PM
hey guys,just wondering if anybody's used HMG yet,basically a better version of hcg

It's not a better version. Hmg mimics fsh and hcg mimics lh function. Both compounds maintain some testicular function during the administration of exogenous androgens

DirtRider
11-24-2015, 03:02 AM
You want HCG bro.

Thappy
11-24-2015, 07:10 AM
It's not a better version. Hmg mimics fsh and hcg mimics lh function. Both compounds maintain some testicular function during the administration of exogenous androgens

Hmg actually mimics both ;)

and yes I have used it for fertilty reasons. Sperm count went from zero to 108mill in 7 weeks. = pregnant wife!

Jimmyinkedup
11-24-2015, 08:00 AM
Hmg actually mimics both ;)

and yes I have used it for fertilty reasons. Sperm count went from zero to 108mill in 7 weeks. = pregnant wife!

Yes but it primarily mimics FSH, thus its use for fertility purposes (spermatogenesis). If your goal is purely an HPTA restart or to maintain leydig cell function while on cycle HCG is the better, cheaper, and more available option. HMG would really not be as practical for use on cycle or post cycle for those reasons.