PDA

View Full Version : Masteron/Proviron and Blood Testing

bobudafrudo
08-16-2015, 10:37 PM
I've been on TRT for a year now but after a few months I moved to a new state and lost my health coverage. I continued TRT with pharm grade test from overseas, but haven't had any blood work done in a year.

Now I have insurance again so I was wanting to go see the doc and get back on legal test from a local pharmacy. He is going to want to do blood work of course, and I don't want him to flip out and cut my dosage or worse refuse treatment. He originally put me on @ 200mg every two weeks which did jack shit, and he was clueless about AIs, so he isn't really liberal with the juice. I'm worried that the masteron and proviron are going to cause my test levels to be higher than they would be on just 250mg/wk.

I'm already considering cutting my dose down to 125mg/wk for awhile before blood draw because I think he'd cut me off if he saw my test levels in the 900+ mark. I'd like to be on 200mg a week, but convincing him of that might be difficult.

I know a lot of folks here are on HRT and/or get regular bloodwork, my question is do you think the masteron/proviron will mess up the blood work, and also do you think 250mg/wk is going to have my levels up past 800?

bdad
08-16-2015, 10:52 PM
The last bloods I had drawn taking 50 mg's of provirion daily the doctor brought to my attention free test was noticeably higher, I say drop the mast/proviron until after bloods. From my experience with past bloods I would definately say 250 will put you considerably above 800. I would drop to 125 mgs, better safe than sorry.

bulk_cut
08-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Yeah, 250mg/week will definitely put you over!!! Unless the Dr. test for free testosterone then I wouldn't worry about dropping the Mast or Proviron.

bobudafrudo
08-16-2015, 11:51 PM
Thanks guys, they did test for free testosterone last time. I guess I'll have to drop the masteron and proviron and take it down to 125mg a week.

freakzilla
10-15-2015, 02:35 AM
error

cybrsage
10-20-2015, 04:36 PM
You need to drop everything and wait a few weeks to let your body return to normal. He will expect to see normal readings, but with Test levels in the gutter. When he sees your LH, etc., is shut down he will know you are injecting test and may refuse to help you. I know it sucks, but going back to natty is the only real way to get a good TRT regimen created for you.

devildog
11-10-2015, 11:57 PM
You need to drop everything and wait a few weeks to let your body return to normal. He will expect to see normal readings, but with Test levels in the gutter. When he sees your LH, etc., is shut down he will know you are injecting test and may refuse to help you. I know it sucks, but going back to natty is the only real way to get a good TRT regimen created for you.

Agreed!