PDA

View Full Version : Viking Pharmaceuticals (SCAMMER)

BigCk
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Just a heads up that Viking has been suspended over at Steroid-Forums for "slacking" they called it. But then guys were chiming in about not receiving, funds not collected and myself well I received half of a decent sized order. Was told that other half was shipped last week and still not here. If this is jumping the gun then I apologize but when this huge sale is going on I didn't want to see anybody else jump on the great deals I'd this was turning bad. VP I hope this is all just bad planning but seems like a lot of people in the same boat. And I assume orders are still being taken......Ck

ironjulius
08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
Wecome to BOP im sure folks will be checking more into this

PAiN
08-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Thank you for the information.

We look forward to hearing his response.

Mountain-Man
08-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Welcome and thanks for the heads up hopefully it all gets resolved

kawa636
08-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Wow another close call for me...hopefully he comes thru guys...im jus gona stick to my reg sponsors lol....thanks paiN

Steve1272
08-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Hope everything works out I sent funds for large order 10 days ago....

kawa636
08-17-2015, 10:28 PM
Hope everything works out I sent funds for large order 10 days ago....
Keep us posted bro please.surely hes just behind with this big sale.

PAiN
08-17-2015, 10:30 PM
He did post with the large sales over the last couple weeks there would be longer shipping times.

Hopefully he chimes in soon.

crazylegs80
08-17-2015, 11:02 PM
I literally just found this out myself. You all can rest assured that I'll be finding out what the fuck is going on.

Dont wanna be old
08-17-2015, 11:27 PM
There are members who's funds were not picked up yet .
Those people reclaimed monies .
Never met a scammer that turned down money . He maybe swamped ?
Viking answered thread stating packs are flying and people were told about delay .
I think people should not place any orders until everything is straightened out .
Crazylegs is on top of this .
DWBO

PAiN
08-18-2015, 12:14 AM
There are members who's funds were not picked up yet .
Those people reclaimed monies .
Never met a scammer that turned down money . He maybe swamped ?
Viking answered thread stating packs are flying and people were told about delay .
I think people should not place any orders until everything is straightened out .
Crazylegs is on top of this .
DWBO

^^^Thanks for info.

That was going to be my next question if money was picked up.

This is another reason we keep telling people to post when they order and when it lands so we can keep track of time of arrivals.

crazylegs80
08-18-2015, 12:57 AM
I was told that the last of the packs went out today, money wasn't picked up for packs that weren't sent yet, that's the reason for that, I am told. That fact I can appreciate, I'm still working on this fellas.

mattnc98
08-18-2015, 01:12 AM
Proud of you crazyleggs

mattnc98
08-18-2015, 01:13 AM
You a good brother

vikingpharm
08-18-2015, 01:34 AM
If you haven't received your pack shoot me an pm with your email address and I will track it and answer you or send you the tracking info. It was bad timing, a couple of sponsors went under at the same time I had a 50% off intro sale so I got wiped out. Funds are still waiting for me to pick them up, If I was scamming I would have picked up the money and ran. This is not the case, I have just been super swamped and have not had time to pick up all the funds that was sent to me. That is why I ask for a pic of the receipt of the transfer so I can get the pack out before I actually go and pick up the money. I am very sorry for the delay, I was just trying to give everyone a chance to try the gear with the huge sale. I figured once they tried it I would have a customer for life. Ta was only for those who jumped in on the sale the last couple of days of the last sale. I got the remaining packs out this morning. But please wait until everyone has got their packs until doing anymore more ordering. I apologize to those who had to wait for their gear, and apologize to crazylegs for him being caught up in the middle of this. He is a stand up guy, and I am very sorry for him to have to go through this. But try to sit tight and relax fellows I sent the remaining packs out this morning so worst case it would be Thursday when it touches down.

v

FrankTheTank
08-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Thanks for chiming in Viking! Just please learn from this so next time you have a sale things go a little more smooth. I'm not being rude here or anything but you're stressing me the hell out!!!..... LOL I had a good experience with your service and the gear is working great but I gave my recommendation to the members here and I take that very serious.

I'm sure this little hiccup will be taken care of and hopefully shipping times get back to normal. But again thanks for the explanation Viking....

BNSFPharmaceuticals
08-18-2015, 03:48 PM
I do not know Viking nor have I used him, but I can say as a fellow source that sometimes in a matter of a day you can get bogged down and overwhelmed even if you THINK your prepared.....

The forums atleast leave you an option to try and reach everyone at once and give them a heads up about delay...also you have to respect that he did NOT pick up money when he knew he couldn't get the order shipped. Sounds like he has a good sense for this and hope it works out for everyone involved!!!

BigCk
08-20-2015, 11:39 PM
***UPDATE*** Well, I paid my order 8-4 and a week later received half of a decent sized order. The cheapest items but better than none. Didnt get an email or PM saying that half was sent and nothing was supposed to be out of stock when he picked up my funds. Now, in the last week ha has told me the other half has shipped 3 seperate times and nothing!! Dude even asked me via PM on SF for my shipping addy and name so he could track. Gave it to him both times and no reply. Im not so worried about the gear as there are plenty of sponsors that are actually honest with good gear. However, it is being shipped to my fiance and after telling her it was coming 3 times and nothing she is freaked out that it is snagged, Not likely but her and I went thru a domestic deal that ended with the inspects stopping by. Years ago and different state, etc. She wont even talk to me right now. VP, you are affecting more than just our bank accounts bro!! Get right

Ironworker1
08-21-2015, 12:19 AM
You're on it homie......

I was told that the last of the packs went out today, money wasn't picked up for packs that weren't sent yet, that's the reason for that, I am told. That fact I can appreciate, I'm still working on this fellas.

PAiN
08-21-2015, 01:25 AM
Has anyone received their packs today?

KutakRock
08-21-2015, 03:07 AM
Nope, sent funds 15 days ago, confirmation of receiving funds 8 days ago. Pm and email both unanswered by viking. Crazylegs80 responded but has no information for me

Has anyone received their packs today?

lamuscle
08-21-2015, 03:19 AM
No pack... Still. $488 out the door. This went around the same time I sent viking an email about email addresses. Honestly at this point, pretty done with the guy. Sorry if I come off rude, but enough is enough and $488 to me is a big deal. Maybe not to some, but to me yes. Tired of the oh send me your address send me your name runaround crap. Money back
or gear not that hard.

PAiN
08-21-2015, 03:26 AM
No pack... Still. $488 out the door. This went around the same time I sent viking an email about email addresses. Honestly at this point, pretty done with the guy. Sorry if I come off rude, but enough is enough and $488 to me is a big deal. Maybe not to some, but to me yes. Tired of the oh send me your address send me your name runaround crap. Money back
or gear not that hard.

I thought you said this was from the massbuilderpharm impostor scammer using the Safe-Mail instead of massbuilders real email?

Steve1272
08-21-2015, 04:20 AM
1400 here and nothing yet

PAiN
08-21-2015, 05:25 AM

Were funds picked up? How long have you been waiting?

PAiN
08-21-2015, 09:49 AM
Just got a message another guy on here is at 16 days.

lamuscle
08-21-2015, 10:08 AM
I thought you said this was from the massbuilderpharm impostor scammer using the Safe-Mail instead of massbuilders real email?

Yep, but I had 2 seperate orders (well at least that's what I think)
funds picked up but no pack. Just find it very ironic that the same time an impostor comes around is the same time Viking pulls this. Think the guy is bs'ing everyone but hopefully will prove people wrong. Our communication is cut.

crazylegs80
08-21-2015, 03:11 PM
I still have not heard a thing out of him, so he has obviously cut communication with me as well.

Steve1272
08-21-2015, 03:41 PM
No packs today for me

FrankTheTank
08-21-2015, 04:45 PM

So you join up here a couple weeks ago then spend $1400 with the newest sponsor to the board???

kawa636
08-21-2015, 04:45 PM
Wow

bobudafrudo
08-21-2015, 05:39 PM
It's raining sitbags this month!!! Hope Arrow isn't going to pull this with his %50 off sale, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Viking and Galactic were in bed together the whole time. Awfully convenient how Viking "picked up the slack" for Galactic and now is doing the same thing. Arrow came along at the same time and is now running a %50 off sale, it all seems very fishy to me..... No disrespect to Arrow, he hasn't done anybody wrong yet as far as I know, but they all came around the same time and seem to have the same super sale MO. Be careful guys.

Poundit
08-21-2015, 05:42 PM
He's not only on this board. He's listed on others as well.

KICKSTAND
08-21-2015, 06:25 PM
It's raining sitbags this month!!! Hope Arrow isn't going to pull this with his %50 off sale, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Viking and Galactic were in bed together the whole time. Awfully convenient how Viking "picked up the slack" for Galactic and now is doing the same thing. Arrow came along at the same time and is now running a %50 off sale, it all seems very fishy to me..... No disrespect to Arrow, he hasn't done anybody wrong yet as far as I know, but they all came around the same time and seem to have the same super sale MO. Be careful guys.

I got to thinking the same thing. Was about to put an order in with arrow then thought nah I'm going to wait and see how all this pans out. To much douchbaggery going down to risk it with all the top notch tried and true we have here.

Mfire
08-21-2015, 07:25 PM
If your unsure about a new sponsor there are several here that have stood the test of time and put in the work. Look through the remarks for them and choose off their track record, I almost jumped on the Viking train but went with another, cost a little more, but knowing the track record means a lot. Sorry had to add this red flag beside other members warning, a new sponsor with a 50% off sale and $300 minimum, Which made his test $20 a bottle, along with being cautioned.........

BNSFPharmaceuticals
08-21-2015, 10:02 PM
I wish everyone involved luck, remember if it seems to good to be true...it probably is guys. Be safe!

KutakRock
08-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Another day,another disappointment. I dropped $190 though. No way i was going to drop big money to try a new sponsor

KutakRock
08-22-2015, 12:34 AM
I can take a $190 piss, it's the principle. Plus now that scammer has information from me. I remember back in the day when dudes like this got traced and their information got put up and their weak ass Facebook page. Life destroyed, always one bro in the area willing to have a "face to face" talk. Hahaha. Good old days

crazylegs80
08-22-2015, 12:40 AM
I wish like hell I had his info....

bigsam
08-22-2015, 12:48 AM
I said this shit in his other sale thread he muct have had removed..... he was throwing another sale and couldnt keep up with the first one fucking punk. Take care of your clientele that ordered and quit hiding like a bitch. You were doing good and could have made a real name for yourself and made some serious coin now you disappear? getting behind like this happens now you need to show us what you are really made of and overcome this by sending out the orders or at least chiming in.... dont give us that bullshit i cant give you tracking for safety reason shit either we al know that is shit.

Why didn't anyone above post when they ordered? now he may be a scammer and people are coming out of hiding ive never even seen before?!?! hasn't the staff been preaching POST WHEN YOU ORDER? so they know who is slacking and falling behind so this shit can be stopped befor eit gets out of control like this.... next time take 5 seconds and post up or dont come complaining when shit goes bad.

Viking I hope you read this because just know that while you are sitting there right now not doing shit to rectify this situation and not answering PM's I can guarantee you the staff and others here are gathering every piece of information they can on you, your life and who you are that will be posted up for millions online to view if you dont take care of this. good luck!

post when you order people

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/scammers-and-reverse-scammers/21391-spot-scammer-stop-scammer.html

Chingon Oil
08-22-2015, 01:09 AM
I payed on 8/2 myself and nothing .. If he turns out to be a scammer or bails he will be exposed on another board .. All his Personal info , pic , including adress... So he better get his shit together ....

FrankTheTank
08-22-2015, 01:31 AM
I payed on 8/2 myself and nothing .. If he turns out to be a scammer or bails he will be exposed on another board .. All his Personal info , pic , including adress... So he better get his shit together ....

It's looking like he has bailed. I seen he was logged on here yesterday but didn't respond to any of this. If you have access to his info send it to Pain or one of us mods.

Dick
08-22-2015, 01:35 AM
Sorry to hear brothers.... I hope you all get taken care of.

wook
08-22-2015, 02:03 AM
I'm sure there are precautions that Pain sets in place for instances like these... He will be identified and smashed over all the boards! Sorry for the losses guys, but you really need to do homework before ordering though! Stick with the tried and true sponsors on here and all ends well!

PAiN
08-22-2015, 02:30 AM

Hope he takes care of this. He was doing so well here and off to a great start until the sales.

If the other board would like to work together on this they can contact us at any time. All boards should be working together no matter what differences we have to build a better community across the boards for everyone.

ARROW
08-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Sorry to hear this, I hope everything get settled and our brothers get their stuff!

mattnc98
08-22-2015, 02:54 AM
U know what if galatic and viking were together they did similar sale and nailed etc. Just idea

bobudafrudo
08-22-2015, 04:41 AM
U know what if galatic and viking were together they did similar sale and nailed etc. Just idea

And now a third 50% off sale from another new sponsor. Things that make ya go 'hmmm.

KutakRock
08-22-2015, 06:23 AM
I don't post when I order or give details for security reasons. That is 101. At this point it is considered a loss for me. Getting it is just a bonus

ARROW
08-22-2015, 01:55 PM
I understand your paranoia but i am not connected with those trash scammers, I am trying to make a name for us and i only treat brothers with respect and i have done no one wrong. I Know you are looking out for bop and i understand and respect that.

And now a third 50% off sale from another new sponsor. Things that make ya go 'hmmm.

KutakRock
08-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Let's give arrow the benefit of the doubt and not drop his name on a thread like this unless he gives us a reason to. Innocent until proven guilty

Steve1272
08-22-2015, 04:12 PM
Still no packs as of today

JACKFTYPE
08-22-2015, 05:58 PM
Hey guys, keep in mind, ARROW has a $100 minimum. So not fishy at all to me, bad coincidence for ARROW but I've dealt with him before and he's legit, so far so good.

Now if he had a $200 or $300 min, I'd think twice. But he's good.

preacher
08-22-2015, 06:11 PM
The op wasn't about Arrow,he is new but to my knowledge he's only had an issue with emails and cleared it up,he's been good on everything he's said and in no way deserves to be mentioned or compared to Viking

JACKFTYPE
08-22-2015, 06:21 PM
The op wasn't about Arrow,he is new but to my knowledge he's only had an issue with emails and cleared it up,he's been good on everything he's said and in no way deserves to be mentioned or compared to Viking
Yeah, that was really my point. He shouldn't be involved in this discussion whatsoever.

Dick
08-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah, that was really my point. He shouldn't be involved in this discussion whatsoever.

Agreed 100%

KutakRock
08-23-2015, 02:24 AM
I'm done. Unless someone has a reason not to call him a scammer at this point I say contact the other board for his information and out him. Late delivery is one thing but stopping communication is another. We know he has been on and been able to answer pms but didn't. Won't talk to his rep, who quit. So any good reason not to out him?

Dont wanna be old
08-23-2015, 03:22 AM
I'm done. Unless someone has a reason not to call him a scammer at this point I say contact the other board for his information and out him. Late delivery is one thing but stopping communication is another. We know he has been on and been able to answer pms but didn't. Won't talk to his rep, who quit. So any good reason not to out him?
I have reached out and making a effort to get as much information as possible.
I promise to not leave any stone unturned .
DWBO

grademan
08-23-2015, 03:54 AM
I hate to see this. Everyone here works hard for what they have. And to see ppl rip ppl off is sad. What a crock of shit. I seen on chat box on SF he had 12 hrs to respond to his pm or they permanently suspend him. I hate it for everyone.

Steve1272
08-23-2015, 04:52 AM
Agree. Lets get his info out.

ARROW
08-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Thats what i like to see mods helping out and doing everything they can to assist thanks DWBO

bigsam
08-23-2015, 05:52 AM
don't drag another sponsors name into this with false allegations.............and "IF" he was a scammer how the fuck would we know since NOOOOOOBODY will post when they order?!?!?! if you dont want to help the community then dont expect a handout once you do get scammed. its funny how people only post once the gear hasnt landed in 2 weeks but if they posted this shit a week ago OR when they ordered we could have ended this then. sorry for those scammed and I will help out if needed but im not sending gear to anyone who didnt post up as specified by the staff here when they ordered and this should be the rule here. i am all for helping people scammed but not if they didnt help us see this shit coming. viking no good sponsor, viking no spellem good, viking to stupid to send out order, viking your email was fucking retarded for the sale what are you eleven? i felt retardederererer after reading it. fucking 1 minute of my life i will never get back. dont think you can hide bitch we will find your ass and make sure the right people get your info.

p.s. fuck viking! weak ass fucking bitch. heard you were in cali...........cvant wait to see your name all over the internet. good luck and hope your bust goes smoothly afterwards.

Kzoo Detector
08-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Hey guys, keep in mind, ARROW has a $100 minimum. So not fishy at all to me, bad coincidence for ARROW but I've dealt with him before and he's legit, so far so good.

Now if he had a $200 or $300 min, I'd think twice. But he's good.
Agreed. A donation was made this past week, so a gift should be arriving soon.

mattnc98
08-23-2015, 05:49 PM
I thought this was the same viking that worked with dino

mattnc98
08-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Guys when it seems to good.to be true. Most of the time it is

ARROW
08-23-2015, 07:15 PM
So i am guessing he is considerd a full blown scammer now huh? I cant understand why plp can't just be honest. it cant be beacuse of the money becuase you make more by being honest it must be ignorance, I am sorry brothers for what happened to you guys.

mattnc98
08-23-2015, 08:58 PM
I believe but I'm not.for sure my friend said his banner is back up on another forum

craigsmith
08-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Sale looked great... and I was almost tempted to cheat on my boy bnsf.... but I just thought why.... to save a couple of dollars. I order from bnsf and he came through again and Im happy and stress free. Thanks bnsf and I really am sorry for the brothers who lost money.

Dont wanna be old
08-24-2015, 01:23 AM
I believe but I'm not.for sure my friend said his banner is back up on another forum
Banner not removed on SF but people told not to order .
No one has received that I have seen .
DWBO

bushido
08-24-2015, 03:31 AM
I know of 2 that have. The rest of us seem sol.

FrankTheTank
08-24-2015, 04:27 PM

What board are you from?

miggymig
08-24-2015, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Its worth keeping an eye on

bushido
08-24-2015, 08:03 PM
What board are you from?
Sf.

enrod
08-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks for me. I don't think this pack is coming. Last communication was last Tuesday, claiming the package was in route.

Steve1272
08-25-2015, 12:53 AM
Same as above....

FrankTheTank
08-25-2015, 01:15 AM
Well, he was logged on yesterday reading this thread.....

PAiN
08-25-2015, 02:06 AM
^^^Good call Frank.

All he had to do was post one fucking message and answer a few emails.

I am adding (SCAMMER) to this thread and moving it into the scammer forum. If he does make any of this right and people receive packs let us know and we will remove it from the scammer forum. Until then he needs to be on Google for anyone searching his name will know what he did here so we can prevent this from happening to anyone else.

If nothing comes we will post up more of his info.

If you want to fix this Viking Pharmaceuticals you know how to contact us.

PAiN
08-25-2015, 02:25 AM

Who has received?

How long ago?

Was it the full order?

How long were they waiting?

Thanks for the information.

bushido
08-25-2015, 04:59 AM
Ill pm you after work.

razorbackflyboy
08-25-2015, 04:34 PM
I have never seen anything like this guys how people mess there self up in this game. Good business is good business being raised old school way and on a big farm my dad taught me so many values about business. At the age of 24 he went to the bank and put up is whole farm for me. He told me son if you will work you butt off always be honest even when u make mistakes and always treat people like there important even when its new customers treat them them the same wether they spend 50,000 a year are 100,000 and give them best quality and service you can period. my second year in businesz i had own three million dollar cropdusting planes and my 3 year i was doing a million dollars in 7 months so what im trying to say is cheating stealing riping people off trying to get over on others will fuckin cost u cutting corners will come to a end period. Thanks for the sponsors that try to do there best and build there self a repuation and try to figure out what they can do to make there product better for all us guys. Its real simple to have succesful business i gave the formula you it works i grew up around it. good luck and thanks again for the sponsors that do right

Steve1272
08-25-2015, 10:17 PM
Nothing here

Rogue925
08-25-2015, 10:24 PM
Another loss here. Only out $100. I ordered before he suddenly changed his minimum to $300 so I guess I'm lucky.

suraonyx23
08-25-2015, 11:29 PM
Damn another one. Ive got a few pms from him just talking about life things and he seemed like a good guy. Talked about his dog dying recently. Sorry to all that got taken again

Valerio420
08-26-2015, 12:50 AM
Damn I'm sorry for all you brothers and sisters losing out All I gotta say is Karma is a B!TCH

twisted
08-26-2015, 02:21 AM
This sicks .....I hate hearing thiz type of shit really !!

Rogue925
08-26-2015, 02:55 AM
Another unintended consequence of this is that it hurts the new sponsors who are 100% legit and just trying to build a following. People are less inclined to give the new guys a shot. I sincerely hope it doesn't take too much away from these guys.

Poundit
08-26-2015, 08:18 AM
Looks like they've taken him and all the post down at SF. Logged in this morning and its all gone. Unless my phone is just being screwy which is possible.

Clark Kent
08-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Damn another one. Ive got a few pms from him just talking about life things and he seemed like a good guy. Talked about his dog dying recently. Sorry to all that got taken again

Sounds like AAA! As soon as you start hearing a sob story you know your in trouble!!!

Cagefighter85
08-26-2015, 07:15 PM
Just a heads up that Viking has been suspended over at Steroid-Forums for "slacking" they called it. But then guys were chiming in about not receiving, funds not collected and myself well I received half of a decent sized order. Was told that other half was shipped last week and still not here. If this is jumping the gun then I apologize but when this huge sale is going on I didn't want to see anybody else jump on the great deals I'd this was turning bad. VP I hope this is all just bad planning but seems like a lot of people in the same boat. And I assume orders are still being taken......Ck
Holy hell! Can we catch a break!

Poundit
08-26-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm just waiting on his personal info to come out now.

Poundit
08-26-2015, 08:45 PM
Oh also 2 days ago I used a different email account and acted like I wanted to place an order with him but he never responded to it either.

Clark Kent
08-26-2015, 08:47 PM
Bro its the same guy as Dionysus! Too many fucking similarities

preacher
08-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Bro its the same guy as Dionysus! Too many fucking similarities

I agree. and he's lurking around on the board checkin threads,or he was yesterday and last night

clae1
08-27-2015, 01:14 AM
Odd..I got an email reguarding viking pharm having a big sale on another board yesterday. The board is scienceandmuxxxxx. Not sure if I can post or not but you get the drift. Check it out if its the same dude hes out screwing others.

preacher
08-27-2015, 01:21 AM
Odd..I got an email reguarding viking pharm having a big sale on another board yesterday. The board is scienceandmuxxxxx. Not sure if I can post or not but you get the drift. Check it out if its the same dude hes out screwing others.

whats the rest of the addy to that board,I can't find it..

clae1
08-27-2015, 01:27 AM
Muxxxxcccccc. . Com( I think, I deleted it) I dont ever even remember going there until I got the email yesterday.

clae1
08-27-2015, 01:35 AM
I found the email in my trash. It was a mass email I can pass it to you if you like

preacher
08-27-2015, 01:45 AM
Got one comin,thanks clae..He's gone from here,I just hate to see other brothers scammed when we could've warned em..(If it's him)

Steve1272
08-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Got email from viking today ..

Said some bullshit happened resending everything.

FrankTheTank
08-27-2015, 03:59 PM

Yeah, he's gonna have a 75% off sale to make up for everything.....lol

PAiN
08-27-2015, 04:25 PM

Yea we will see. He messaged me as well. I told him to chime in here and that no communication is making him look worse and he has yet to do so.

Yeah, he's gonna have a 75% off sale to make up for everything.....lol

LMAO

He has 1 week. If no packs land by next week him and all of his crew are being posted as scammers for good. We have a list of them and some of them are or were vets, members, and even sponsors on some boards. BOP isn't going to forget this and we will do everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. Good luck to anyone with him. Get this fixed or all your info will be posted on here.

vikingpharm
08-28-2015, 10:43 PM
hello everyone, I want to apologize for not keeping in touch with you all. I have been spending my time relocating my lab due to the packs that I had sent out got seized. I will be resending out packs again to fill everyones order. Nobody will lose a penny besides me. I am very sorry for the delay, but at least you will get your product. I will be answering pms and going through my emails later on tonight.

v

Clark Kent
08-28-2015, 11:46 PM
hello everyone, I want to apologize for not keeping in touch with you all. I have been spending my time relocating my lab due to the packs that I had sent out got seized. I will be resending out packs again to fill everyones order. Nobody will lose a penny besides me. I am very sorry for the delay, but at least you will get your product. I will be answering pms and going through my emails later on tonight.

v

We will see!!!

preacher
08-28-2015, 11:58 PM

v

Bullshit!!

Poundit
08-29-2015, 12:26 AM
I'll keep my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up. But I guess we will see. Soon as my pack comes I'll b the first here to say you kept your word.

bushido
08-29-2015, 01:16 AM
I dont trust it. Especially if everything really got taken.

Clark Kent
08-29-2015, 01:21 AM
He is just trying to keep the scam rolling so he doesnt get bashed n can continue on every other board!

hunkstrum
08-29-2015, 01:43 AM
I agree with preacher. This couldn't be a steamier pile of bullshit. Sorry for anyone who ordered from him.

preacher
08-29-2015, 02:03 AM
When you follow an apology with lies you just fuck yourself

Dick
08-29-2015, 02:09 AM
:coffee1344:

KICKSTAND
08-29-2015, 02:55 AM
I wouldn't want a damn thing from him if EVERY PACKAGE WAS SEIZED[emoji845] What a joke. Just send the money back and crawl back under your fucking rock.

PAiN
08-29-2015, 08:38 AM
I figured I would copy my post I made in your other thread here as well to make sure you don't miss it and the other people you work with don't miss it if they can't log in to see it. :)

This still doesn't explain why you couldn't post on here what happened and why it took so long especially when you had time to log in and view the threads about you every day.

If this is another ploy that you think is suppose to keep us at bay for another month that will not work. If your packs don't land in 1 week you will be labeled as a full blown scammer all your info will be posted along with the other people you work with and I will mass mail it and mass email it to the entire community. We aren't going to sit here and listen to bullshit excuses anymore. Send out the packs to those that still want them.

Bottom line You better start sending out tracking numbers for all the shipped packs this week or you and all the friends\sponsors you work with are all going in the scammer forum and mass mailed to everyone. They will be on the front page of Google in a week with you for everyone to see. We aren't going to play these little games anymore.

rustyco
08-29-2015, 01:09 PM
Get him Pain!

Cagefighter85
08-29-2015, 02:03 PM
Ruthless! God bless bop!!!!

ARROW
08-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Now thats what i am talking about pain!!......75% off is that a joke?

Poundit
09-02-2015, 12:20 PM
TIC TOC TIC TOC

Shortwhitesprinter
09-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Damn...I almost went with Viking (600+ donation...I went with Arrow-solid communication and the 50% sale was fucking gtg...BOP doesnt fuck around...

Dont wanna be old
09-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Now thats what i am talking about pain!!......75% off is that a joke?
Yes .
He did well by making the minimum order $300 .
DWBO

Steve1272
09-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Haven't heard a peep from viking all week.

Post up his info guys

Poundit
09-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Times up!!!! Let's see it. Might get a carpool together to go say HI.

Dont wanna be old
09-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Times up!!!! Let's see it. Might get a carpool together to go say HI.
Staff has a non lethal approach and request no one to put themselves in harms way .
Hurting him is hurting his pocketbook .
Bruises and cuts heal over weeks .
Covering his tracks everytime he try's to put together another project will always haunt him .
The file we have will be mass mailed to all boards so everyone will know of him soon .
His info will appear in Google searches also .
He loses in the end .
That should bring some comfort to those scammed .
DWBO

mattnc98
09-05-2015, 03:55 PM
Amen but if he was hospitalized for say missing ball sack he would spend thousands in hospital. Just kidding g lol can't believe I took it there imagine being a scammer and waking up missing your nuts lol

mattnc98
09-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Man I crack myself up. That would be awful even better leave a note u can find them in the belly of your pittbull lol

mattnc98
09-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Guys I'm just having fun. Lol

Poundit
09-05-2015, 05:34 PM
I like the way u think Matt.