PDA

View Full Version : Transition from test c to test p help

NutritionGame
08-18-2015, 10:40 PM
Ok so I've been running test c for 12 weeks and I would like to drop to test p. Can someone explain how it actually works as far as timing and esters. I have read about starting the test p three days to a week after last test c pin. But I don't understand how running the test p while you still have test c being released wouldn't spike levels. Can anyone go into detail on that please

NutritionGame
08-19-2015, 07:54 PM
Did i post this in the wrong place or just not one of the 120 something ppl that viewd this knows the answer???

NutritionGame
08-19-2015, 07:57 PM
Ok so I've been running test c for 12 weeks and I would like to drop to test p. Can someone explain how it actually works as far as timing and esters. I have read about starting the test p three days to a week after last test c pin. But I don't understand how running the test p while you still have test c being released wouldn't spike levels. Can anyone go into detail on that please

fairdinkydi
08-19-2015, 10:35 PM
If u wait 5 days since last pin I'm sure that u won't blow it out by much but just start with low dose to be safe....
I am just going by educated thoughts as this what I planned last cycle but changed mind to cruise :)

wsnake
08-19-2015, 11:01 PM
I would have thought the same. Wait until the test c is at or past it's half life then introduce test p, it would be more like a lump than a spike.

PAiN
08-19-2015, 11:48 PM
I merged your threads and put them all in the Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum. It was originally in the Profile forum.

I would do as above and and wait 4-5 days and then start the Prop everyday or every other day. It will level out bro no worries. Don't over think it.

NutritionGame
08-20-2015, 01:39 AM
If u wait 5 days since last pin I'm sure that u won't blow it out by much but just start with low dose to be safe....
I am just going by educated thoughts as this what I planned last cycle but changed mind to cruise :)
what are you cruising with? mg? pins a week? how long do you do it for before you jump back up?

Mountain-Man
08-20-2015, 01:45 AM
4-6 days after last cyp pin and make sure u do atleast sod injections to keep ur levels up age a ai on hand but I don't think u will have a problem with the transition myself i would do at least 400 mg a week of
prop I don't know how much u weigh so I'm saying 400 a week as far as a cruise it all depends on u how long u do prop just remember the half life is only three days. Good luck keep us updated on what u decide and ur progress please sr.

noarch
08-20-2015, 02:11 AM
I transitioned from sustanon to test p two weeks ago. Just did the prop on my next schedule injection date, which I think was three days after my last sust pin....as you suggested I did feel a big spike, but I liked it! Lol.

Seems to have leveled out now.

No science here...just recent experience.

KutakRock
08-20-2015, 02:26 AM
Generally you would pin cyp e5d due to its half life so on the next scheduled pin day switch to prop. Out of curiosity why do you say drop to prop from cyp? Are you referring to your dose? How much cyp are you running and what will your prop schedule look like? Yes there will technically be a spike as the prop kicks in but you are more likely to be feeling the rush of the fast acting ester than the actual blood spike.

NutritionGame
08-21-2015, 12:11 AM
Generally you would pin cyp e5d due to its half life so on the next scheduled pin day switch to prop. Out of curiosity why do you say drop to prop from cyp? Are you referring to your dose? How much cyp are you running and what will your prop schedule look like? Yes there will technically be a spike as the prop kicks in but you are more likely to be feeling the rush of the fast acting ester than the actual blood spike.

well i actually was going to "move", is a better term, from cyp to prop so i could pct faster but i just recently was promoted to general manager of my total nutrition store so i am going to cruise for a bit so im not out of wack trying to get trained up for the position. i already bought the prop so why not use it. i am 5' 10'' 180 lbs 10% Bf. i was planning on doing 150mg eod. i was running 500mg of cyp a week.