PDA

View Full Version : PH's

docgreen77
08-21-2015, 12:02 PM
My first post. I started a PH cycle. LG Sciences Cutting. Now I have a few cycles under my belt. Dbol, Tren, Test E, C, P and Sust. But this is my first PH. My question is, can you cruise with PH's or do you have to cycle off?

kubes
08-21-2015, 12:05 PM
My first post. I started a PH cycle. LG Sciences Cutting. Now I have a few cycles under my belt. Dbol, Tren, Test E, C, P and Sust. But this is my first PH. My question is, can you cruise with PH's or do you have to cycle off?

Any androgens added to your system will be seen by your body as testosterone suppressing your natty production. With that said I would not try to cruise on a ph. Test should really always be your base. Welcome to BOP

Mountain-Man
08-21-2015, 12:09 PM
Any androgens added to your system will be seen by your body as testosterone suppressing your natty production. With that said I would not try to cruise on a ph. Test should really always be your base. Welcome to BOP
Agreed and most of the time PH are harsher on ur body than aas and welcome to bop

docgreen77
08-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Ok thanks guys. I guess I'll get me some test

Kzoo Detector
08-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Welcome!

Anabolic Plus
09-02-2015, 09:27 PM

Agreed and most of the time PH are harsher on ur body than aas and welcome to bop

Both these answer are 100% correct in my book. personally i never liked PH but i understood why people used them bc of where you could get them from.

wsnake
09-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Liver and kidneys get a hiding on PH's due to being methylated (well most of them) to survive the first pass through the stomach. 6 weeks is the recommended cycle on most PH's and 4 weeks on some of the harsher orals. I'm sure some guys run them much longer on softer PH's like epistane. If you do run orals for extended periods I'd suggest having a urine test on hand so you can test your kidneys for high protein levels in your urine, which normally indicates High organ stress which leads to organ failure.

docgreen77
09-04-2015, 04:41 AM
Thanks for the input. Finishing up on the PH's now. I've seen some gains. Prob could have done a better job on my diet though. I ran a urine analysis and it showed I was still good.

wsnake
09-04-2015, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the input. Finishing up on the PH's now. I've seen some gains. Prob could have done a better job on my diet though. I ran a urine analysis and it showed I was still good.
As far as I know LG stuff is on the lite side of PH's, I'd only do urine if I ran SD or M1T for like 12 weeks @ 60mg+ a day. But I'd probably be yellow with jaundice at week 10.....

daveblacktown
09-07-2015, 09:09 AM
As far as I know LG stuff is on the lite side of PH's, I'd only do urine if I ran SD or M1T for like 12 weeks @ 60mg+ a day. But I'd probably be yellow with jaundice at week 10.....
holy shit.. 60mg of any of those two would be very problematic at 1 week.
I have used SD @30mg/day for four weeks and i took liver support - i was very nervous about liver sides i wouldn't dose any higher.
I got bad cramps in my ab's that where extremely painful and hard to stretch out.

swimfan.65
06-30-2016, 10:13 AM
I get that PHs are easy to get...but they suck and are really hard on your body. If anyone has a choice between a PH and real gear...gear is always the right way to go. I took SD years ago and felt like death for 5 weeks and had OK gains. Why not take Test and Deca, feel like a God and have way better gains?