PDA

View Full Version : Start of my training, my before (now) pics. And after pics later

itsmegod
08-23-2015, 02:41 PM
I will try to keep this updated as much as possible, I have not started my cycle yet (gear in the mail I hope).

8/23/2015

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23/85776726750d9960c05e3d61f01008b0.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23/c47581400fb4451cefd9759d83e22ff4.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23/93a1c4094677206835a36fce16f9b56f.jpg

Mountain-Man
08-23-2015, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the before pics and any journal u keep for the board what are u gonna run for your cycle.

itsmegod
08-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Test cyp, lots of cardio

bulk_cut
08-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Are you getting a blood test done?

itsmegod
08-23-2015, 04:08 PM
Yeah I am ordering the test kit next week

ironjulius
08-23-2015, 04:26 PM
feel free to start a log and ask questions

draconian2014
08-23-2015, 04:31 PM
no offence but I would edit post so ur face is blocked just for safety reasons . just my 2 cents . and good luck brother looking forward to your results keep us updated

itsmegod
08-23-2015, 04:31 PM
Ran 30 min today, hit shoulders, traps and back! Man this round shape is killing me!

Calories intake yesterday was under 1600, will shoot for that again today!

draconian2014
08-23-2015, 04:46 PM
what is your routine what movements are you doing reps sets weight and so on . and what kind of diet are you doing not just the caloric intake but what are you actually eating ? 1600 calls is not very much food at all how long do you plan on being a deficit diet ?

itsmegod
08-23-2015, 04:55 PM
what is your routine what movements are you doing reps sets weight and so on . and what kind of diet are you doing not just the caloric intake but what are you actually eating ? 1600 calls is not very much food at all how long do you plan on being a deficit diet ?

Lots of chicken, protein bars, salads, going to stay deficit this week to help with the fat, should have gear next week and will start high carb and protein, as little fat as possible!

Today I went with heavy weight as many reps as I could put up, straight bar over my head, 3 sets. Dumbbell lifts 3 sets, and lots more, lol I need to learn the names of these exercises! I have a buddy that is dragging me along (he is changing his routine to help me out) as long as I get him gear lol (find it not buy it) So far I feel great! Sore all over

itsmegod
08-23-2015, 04:59 PM
no offence but I would edit post so ur face is blocked just for safety reasons . just my 2 cents . and good luck brother looking forward to your results keep us updated

Thank you! Done

draconian2014
08-23-2015, 05:06 PM
thank you . that's a bit better and you will learn as you go names and what not . just make sure u have plenty of rest or you will not heal and burn out . I wouldn't cut all fat some fat is still good fat has certain enzymes and other really good nutrients just depends on the type of fat it is .I cut my food down to pretty much 1 and a 1/2 cup of anything I want but that's all I can have and it seems to work pretty well I cut down the carbs a little . I am looking forward to seeing your progress . I am doing the same as you right now trying to cut the fat down lol so hard to get rid off so easy to put on lol

Mountain-Man
08-23-2015, 07:38 PM
Looks like ur motivated for ur workouts u should do well 1600 cals Ed would kill me I would be on my butt

twisted
08-24-2015, 12:25 AM
Hey keep hydrated with water......diet and w/o is key brother ....Im following along dont get discouraged or give up brother ...

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Thank you for all the posts guys, here is today's log of diet, love all the info and the encouragement!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23/c7ecd481f9c1e3c46142d49ec5379183.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23/39a7f246b0bebe49445aca99bcf41cc3.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/23/9e0441167ab11c9cbb07eef63962662b.jpg

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Gear has arrived, I will be pinning tonight and then again on Friday! For the next 12 weeks

kawa636
08-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Gear has arrived, I will be pinning tonight and then again on Friday! For the next 12 weeks
Sweet bro...excited for you,will be following along too:)...goodluck!

miggymig
08-24-2015, 04:14 PM
keep up the hard work Bro!

draconian2014
08-24-2015, 04:14 PM
man you got me wanting to post pics lol and kinda fired up lol thanks for this log man . glad you got your gear if I may ask what sponsor did you use all of them here are awesome .and thanks for sharing this log with us . im looking for a complete body change in six months . so I am right here with ya

Valerio420
08-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Are you just shooting test cyp you should stack it Good luck brotha Train hard

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 04:33 PM
man you got me wanting to post pics lol and kinda fired up lol thanks for this log man . glad you got your gear if I may ask what sponsor did you use all of them here are awesome .and thanks for sharing this log with us . im looking for a complete body change in six months . so I am right here with ya

I ordered before I found this site, I am not sure I should say the name as they are not a sponsor, I ordered from a lab in Canada! With all the stuff I have read we have some great sponsors so I'll try this and see how it goes!

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 04:50 PM

Awesome I am glad I get to contribute at least a little, I am going to bust my ass and see how fast I can make my body right! Once I lose the weight I will cycle to bulk up the muscle mass! I am not shooting for body builder but I want to at least look good again! Spent a lot of years kickboxing and was in great shape! I will be even better!

draconian2014
08-24-2015, 04:58 PM
yea if it's an outside sponsor then yea we aren't allowed to name them due to the contributing sponsors here so good call . I thought you had a sponsor here my bad bro .I am a big guy so I am gonna shoot for as big as I can get lol . awesome man

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 05:28 PM
yea if it's an outside sponsor then yea we aren't allowed to name them due to the contributing sponsors here so good call . I thought you had a sponsor here my bad bro .I am a big guy so I am gonna shoot for as big as I can get lol . awesome man

Well if the gear is shit I will be naming them ALL OVER!! Lol otherwise I won't say anything:-)

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 07:47 PM

Yes just test cyp for now! Should have gone with some tren too but I didn't because I didn't know any better, next round will be test cyp or test prob, tren and aromasin! Gonna shred all this weight first then blow myself up! Couple years I'll be a ripped old man!!

Valerio420
08-24-2015, 07:55 PM
You can always throw in say Tren 4 weeks in and you will be ok.... Look up HCG too i heard that helps cut a lot of weight off too plus you can take it during your whole cycle. I haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking about ordering some. N yes great sponsors on here .

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 07:58 PM
You can always throw in say Tren 4 weeks in and you will be ok.... Look up HCG too i heard that helps cut a lot of weight off too plus you can take it during your whole cycle. I haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking about ordering some. N yes great sponsors on here .

HCG instead of tren? And if I have already started the test cycle when is it to late to throw in 4 weeks of tren?

Mfire
08-24-2015, 08:47 PM
If it's his first cycle starting low dose test is the best way, remember more isn't always better, this is your chance to get the best results from test, if you want to add something, add Clen, then your second cycle add t3/Clen, in my opinion, I've been there, Hey brother check out my old log mfire change http://brotherhoodofpain.com/member-pix/11722-mfire-change.html the secret to success is consistency and determination, you can do it

Mfire
08-24-2015, 08:58 PM
Another great thread is kubes what are you training, that has tons of great info on diet and excercise routines, and kubes is great for honing your diet
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/training-diet-and-steroid-journal/12058-kubes-training.html

Gunner16
08-24-2015, 08:58 PM
Glad you posted up I will be following along

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 09:12 PM
If it's his first cycle starting low dose test is the best way, remember more isn't always better, this is your chance to get the best results from test, if you want to add something, add Clen, then your second cycle add t3/Clen, in my opinion, I've been there, Hey brother check out my old log mfire change http://brotherhoodofpain.com/member-pix/11722-mfire-change.html the secret to success is consistency and determination, you can do it

Well that is exactly what I am going through, I hope my results are as good man!

Mfire
08-24-2015, 09:16 PM
Well that is exactly what I am going through, I hope my results are as good man!

Don't rush into more gear, you can run test cyp 20 weeks with no problem, a lot can be accomplished in 20 weeks, stay consistent, I would go 300-400 mg a week for cyp, you'll be so surprised what that will do for you if the gear is legit, but more important is what you do at the dinner table, makes all the difference

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 10:51 PM
Don't rush into more gear, you can run test cyp 20 weeks with no problem, a lot can be accomplished in 20 weeks, stay consistent, I would go 300-400 mg a week for cyp, you'll be so surprised what that will do for you if the gear is legit, but more important is what you do at the dinner table, makes all the difference

Awesome, I have been eating right (that alone will lose the weight) and exercising is going to give me the muscle that I am looking for, the cycle is just to help speed the process up a bit! I plan on a few more cycles in the future but I really don't need or want to be huge! I am too old for that shit lol

Mfire
08-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Don't worry about weight either, go where you can do 4 sets of 20, 30 second rest, 5 to 6 exercise, follow up with 30 mins cardio, fat will melt brother, but when u hit 20 it should be hard to push those last 2-3 reps, drop the weight on the next set and push 20 more

itsmegod
08-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Don't worry about weight either, go where you can do 4 sets of 20, 30 second rest, 5 to 6 exercise, follow up with 30 mins cardio, fat will melt brother, but when u hit 20 it should be hard to push those last 2-3 reps, drop the weight on the next set and push 20 more

Will do man, thank you!

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 01:41 AM
Gear looks good, no pain woohoo I am revved up and ready to rock out with my cock out

Mfire
08-25-2015, 01:47 AM
Gear looks good, no pain woohoo I am revved up and ready to rock out with my cock out
Keep that additude brother you got a long road ahead

PAiN
08-25-2015, 03:31 AM
This is awesome bro! Congrats on starting your log on here it will help you as well as help and inspire others. We will be following along and helping any way we can.

If you start to lose the motivation and drive let us know brother we can keep you on track. You are off to a great start.

Good luck on your journey and remember never quit.

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Ok ass hurts a little! Not bad but I know it's there! Last test cyp did the same so I am not worried yet! Can't wait to feel the energy!

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 02:00 PM
Ok question, what is a "PCT" and when and why do I need it? Also aromasin? Who should I order this from? I think this is something I want to make sure is right!

Mfire
08-25-2015, 02:58 PM
Ok question, what is a "PCT" and when and why do I need it? Also aromasin? Who should I order this from? I think this is something I want to make sure is right!
brother you need to really start reading and researching, PCT is post cycle therapy, it is treatment you do to kickstart your natural test and get off the bottle. I'm not good at explaining AI's so I'll let one of the other brothers chime in, but I use Adex as my estrogen inhibitor and you can get it from some of the sponsors or the peptide sponsors. Especially With your weight you should also keep some lethro, nolva I can't think of the other, I've never used it but it's in the safe at home. You need to get in the chemical profiles/enhancements section and read read read. I walked in as blind as you, the brothers on here kept me from making some serious mistakes. Everything you do will affect you some way, some positive some negative, you NEED to KNOW what to look for! I got fucked hard by the guy who introduced me to AAS, paid 500 bucks for 2bottles of test e, then he disappeared with just a inject 1ml 2xw, I thank the lord I found this site, try to keep your info in one thread so when the brothers read it they get the entire story. It'll make it much easier on you. READ READ READ, can't say it enough

kawa636
08-25-2015, 03:03 PM
How much test r u planning on running man?

Mfire
08-25-2015, 03:07 PM
How much test r u planning on running man?
He put in his other thread 250mg 2xw test c

kawa636
08-25-2015, 03:08 PM
He put in his other thread 250mg 2xw test c
Thx mfire i must of missed it lol.should he run an a.i at that dose aw??

Mfire
08-25-2015, 03:10 PM
Being his bf% definately

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 03:22 PM
brother you need to really start reading and researching, PCT is post cycle therapy, it is treatment you do to kickstart your natural test and get off the bottle. I'm not good at explaining AI's so I'll let one of the other brothers chime in, but I use Adex as my estrogen inhibitor and you can get it from some of the sponsors or the peptide sponsors. Especially With your weight you should also keep some lethro, nolva I can't think of the other, I've never used it but it's in the safe at home. You need to get in the chemical profiles/enhancements section and read read read. I walked in as blind as you, the brothers on here kept me from making some serious mistakes. Everything you do will affect you some way, some positive some negative, you NEED to KNOW what to look for! I got fucked hard by the guy who introduced me to AAS, paid 500 bucks for 2bottles of test e, then he disappeared with just a inject 1ml 2xw, I thank the lord I found this site, try to keep your info in one thread so when the brothers read it they get the entire story. It'll make it much easier on you. READ READ READ, can't say it enough

Man i am reading everyday! there is so much information just in this forum it is very hard to decipher the different cycles, what they are used for and what a round 43 year old should be doing. that is why i am asking the dumb questions (well dumb to guys that know all this shit, not to me). i have had many people tell my test cyp alone would be fine for me, then i read i need a estrogen blocker, then im told to add tren. i am doing my best to decipher all this information! so please, be patient with me. i am trying to do this the right way, that is why i am here!

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 03:39 PM
Honestly I really need someone to spell it out, or direct me to "PCT" or whatever you think i need. way too much stuff here lol

I really could use a play by play of what you all would do in my situation, what to use, how much, how long and how often would be amazing! I am very good at following directions! I am not a meat head, I am very educated! Just not in this world!

Be my internet personal trainer! I am a monkey waiting to be trained!

Mfire
08-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Man i am reading everyday! there is so much information just in this forum it is very hard to decipher the different cycles, what they are used for and what a round 43 year old should be doing. that is why i am asking the dumb questions (well dumb to guys that know all this shit, not to me). i have had many people tell my test cyp alone would be fine for me, then i read i need a estrogen blocker, then im told to add tren. i am doing my best to decipher all this information! so please, be patient with me. i am trying to do this the right way, that is why i am here!

Believe me I am, I'm not criticizing at all. The AI simply keeps your estrogen down so you don't get bad sides such as bitch tits, lethargy etc... Please don't think I'm saying don't ask, I wish my first posts were here, but they were on sponsors sections that are gone, I sounded just like you!

kawa636
08-25-2015, 03:52 PM
Nolva 20/20/10/10 clomid 50/5025/25...pct imo would be good on mild cycle

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 03:53 PM
Believe me I am, I'm not criticizing at all. The AI simply keeps your estrogen down so you don't get bad sides such as bitch tits, lethargy etc... Please don't think I'm saying don't ask, I wish my first posts were here, but they were on sponsors sections that are gone, I sounded just like you!

Fair enough, I don't want bitch tits either (although they could be fun to play with?)

Mfire
08-25-2015, 03:54 PM
Here's how I started, 250 mg test e 2xw, after corrected I started .5 mg Adex every other day, your using cyp, that's just as good, just don't get frustrated and think it's a miracle drug, you gotta work hard and eat right also

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Here's how I started, 250 mg test e 2xw, after corrected I started .5 mg Adex every other day, your using cyp, that's just as good, just don't get frustrated and think it's a miracle drug, you gotta work hard and eat right also

i have heard aromasin is the best way to go for a blocker, i have been looking through the sponsors to locate and buy some quickly. if you have any advise on how much to take and how often i would appreciate it, and what do i need to do if anything when my cycle period is over? just stop? or do i need to do anything specific? i am running 12 weeks on 12 off.

kawa636
08-25-2015, 04:03 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/post-cycle-therapy/7610-post-cycle-therapy-post88268.html

Mfire
08-25-2015, 04:04 PM
I've never ran a PCT, I "cruise" which is hrt or trt whichever you call it.

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:14 PM
Great read, affirms my choice in aromason! and gives alot of background as to why i need it. thank you kawa636 (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/members/7845.html)

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:20 PM
I've never ran a PCT, I "cruise" which is hrt or trt whichever you call it.

Mfire, can you explain "Cruiz" please or link me to a good read, i have no idea what that means but i see the term used alot. thank you man.

Mfire
08-25-2015, 04:23 PM
Go to the section on trt , a lot of good info
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/testosterone-replacement-therapy-trt-/7948-administering-successful-trt-protocol.html

draconian2014
08-25-2015, 04:32 PM
I was just skimming through some of the threads . there is so much info here that it's mind boggling I will never stress enough I learned from reading . pct man is the most important thing u can do if you are pinning always have that together before any cycle but since u are a noob lol u are off the hook . kidding bro there are so many threads on this and on what works and what doesn't and what u should dose . my friend don't make it that complicated . it may take u a few small runs but listen to your body u will find what works best for you .each person has their own tolerance to any compound and ofcourse bigger people and smaller people are also going to need different amount to achieve the desired goal .take your time read read read and then read some more . and experiment a little and u will find what u need to to get you where you need to go .

Mfire
08-25-2015, 04:36 PM
I was just skimming through some of the threads . there is so much info here that it's mind boggling I will never stress enough I learned from reading . pct man is the most important thing u can do if you are pinning always have that together before any cycle but since u are a noob lol u are off the hook . kidding bro there are so many threads on this and on what works and what doesn't and what u should dose . my friend don't make it that complicated . it may take u a few small runs but listen to your body u will find what works best for you .each person has their own tolerance to any compound and ofcourse bigger people and smaller people are also going to need different amount to achieve the desired goal .take your time read read read and then read some more . and experiment a little and u will find what u need to to get you where you need to go .
Thank u, perfectly said!

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:36 PM
Go to the section on trt , a lot of good info
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/testosterone-replacement-therapy-trt-/7948-administering-successful-trt-protocol.html

thank you mfire, i read the article a couple of days ago. i think i need a dumber explanation lol. i will keep reading.

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:38 PM

Thank you! and if i didnt say that right. Thank you!

Mfire
08-25-2015, 04:39 PM
thank you mfire, i read the article a couple of days ago. i think i need a dumber explanation lol. i will keep reading.

In short, you always stay on a small dose in between cycles

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:39 PM
Thank you all so much. i think i made a great choice in forums! you guys rock!

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:40 PM
In short, you always stay on a small dose in between cycles

HA! PERFECT!

kawa636
08-25-2015, 04:46 PM
Blast is ur main cycle, cruise is ur maintenance dose to keep ur gains but to get ur hormones down to a more normal. Level....so it basically replaces ur pct and never come off.....not recommending it just tryin to explain it to u man.

kawa636
08-25-2015, 04:47 PM
So like mfire daid ur cruise would be at a trt dose

itsmegod
08-25-2015, 04:55 PM
Blast is ur main cycle, cruise is ur maintenance dose to keep ur gains but to get ur hormones down to a more normal. Level....so it basically replaces ur pct and never come off.....not recommending it just tryin to explain it to u man.

ok now this is some great information. i REALLY do not want to stay on even at a low dose. i really would like to come off completely for the same time i was on before i start again. next time i will not start until i have every thing i need in advance and a better plan to cycle. for now i will focus on getting the aromason and training hard!

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Lost an inch on the old belt! Gonna have to buy me some new clothes here soon!

Diet is killing me lol, need my stomach to shrink a little more so I can at least feel full!

Other than that and being sick yesterday all is proceeding as planned!

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:24 PM
Ok question!

When I am on my feet and moving I feel fine, when I stop and rest, don't feel so hot! Is this a side effect? And if it is will it last? Kind of a good motivator to keep moving!

noarch
08-26-2015, 10:28 PM
Ok question!

When I am on my feet and moving I feel fine, when I stop and rest, don't feel so hot! Is this a side effect? And if it is will it last? Kind of a good motivator to keep moving!

What do you mean....what's not feeling good?

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:29 PM
What do you mean....what's not feeling good?

i am not feeling good, light headed and just feel blah all over.

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:34 PM
crap just re-read my other post and i think i know what is going on! i think i need that aromasin NOW! guess my BF% is a large factor in what i am doing.. i may need to stop my cycle and wait for the estrogen inhibitor. this is what happens when you listen to friends before joining a site like this and getting informed!

my broke ass may have to wait awhile!

last time i ran this i felt amazing! all the time!

noarch
08-26-2015, 10:38 PM
i am not feeling good, light headed and just feel blah all over.

Three ideas:

1. Didn't you say you'd just been sick earlier? Is that part of it??
2. I've only been dipping into your log occasionally, but for my money you might not be eating enough. You're a big dude, so 1600-1700 calories might not be enough to support all the work you're doing. You want to be in a calorie deficit (burning more than you're consuming) in order to shed the fat, but you still have to eat enough to support the work your body's doing. Google BMR formula or Katch Mcardle formula...that will help you estimate the calories you need just to maintain where you are. Then you can dial down the calories step by step to make the scale move the direction you want it to move. You might have gone to far to fast on the calorie restriction!
3. Some guys get a little "dip" at the beginning of their first cycle. You pinned your first test a few days ago, right? I think I felt like total ass for 3 or 4 days after my first pin....then I felt like a million bucks after getting through that little dip. Your body is saying "what the fuck" with this new testosterone source and has to re-align itself with how it needs to output the various hormones. You might just be in that adjustment period....give it a few days. Drink lots of water and take care of yourself, and see if it fades after a few days.

kawa636
08-26-2015, 10:38 PM
crap just re-read my other post and i think i know what is going on! i think i need that aromasin NOW! guess my BF% is a large factor in what i am doing.. i may need to stop my cycle and wait for the estrogen inhibitor. this is what happens when you listen to friends before joining a site like this and getting informed!

A.i usually takes bout 2 weeks to kick in i believe.sumone correct me if im wrong

noarch
08-26-2015, 10:41 PM

Nah...I think you're just adjusting. For sure, get the aromasin asap.....but don't jump ship just yet. Your body is likely just figuring out how to re-adjust. You've turned off your natural test production, and you gotta wait for the artificial stuff to kick in!

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Three ideas:

1. Didn't you say you'd just been sick earlier? Is that part of it??
2. I've only been dipping into your log occasionally, but for my money you might not be eating enough. You're a big dude, so 1600-1700 calories might not be enough to support all the work you're doing. You want to be in a calorie deficit (burning more than you're consuming) in order to shed the fat, but you still have to eat enough to support the work your body's doing. Google BMR formula or Katch Mcardle formula...that will help you estimate the calories you need just to maintain where you are. Then you can dial down the calories step by step to make the scale move the direction you want it to move. You might have gone to far to fast on the calorie restriction!
3. Some guys get a little "dip" at the beginning of their first cycle. You pinned your first test a few days ago, right? I think I felt like total ass for 3 or 4 days after my first pin....then I felt like a million bucks after getting through that little dip. Your body is saying "what the fuck" with this new testosterone source and has to re-align itself with how it needs to output the various hormones. You might just be in that adjustment period....give it a few days. Drink lots of water and take care of yourself, and see if it fades after a few days.

DUDE!! thank you for taking the time to respond with that much detail. i am going to up the calorie intake! the sickness was from food (grilled chicken sandwitch) and that was not a pleasant experience.

I am hoping you are right with the dip/calories. i will give it a week or 2.

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:43 PM
Nah...I think you're just adjusting. For sure, get the aromasin asap.....but don't jump ship just yet. Your body is likely just figuring out how to re-adjust. You've turned off your natural test production, and you gotta wait for the artificial stuff to kick in!

Great news guys, thank you!

noarch
08-26-2015, 10:51 PM
Go here:

BMR Calculator (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/)

Then go here:

Harris Benedict Equation (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/)

That gives you your daily calorie estimate to "maintain" your current weight....start knocking calories down 250-500 a week from there and see what the scale says. If it isn't moving, or moves for a few weeks then stalls out, knock out another 250-500. Follow it another week, and knock it back again if it stalls......

you'll definitely drop a bunch of weight if you starve yourself, but your body will also freak out on you and start burning muscle instead of fat as an energy source if it has to. The trick (and I'm not saying it's easy) is to eat the right amount to drop fat, while still supporting your energy needs and muscle.

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Go here:

BMR Calculator (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/)

Then go here:

Harris Benedict Equation (http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/)

That gives you your daily calorie estimate to "maintain" your current weight....start knocking calories down 250-500 a week from there and see what the scale says. If it isn't moving, or moves for a few weeks then stalls out, knock out another 250-500. Follow it another week, and knock it back again if it stalls......

you'll definitely drop a bunch of weight if you starve yourself, but your body will also freak out on you and start burning muscle instead of fat as an energy source if it has to. The trick (and I'm not saying it's easy) is to eat the right amount to drop fat, while still supporting your energy needs and muscle.

Thank you, I will look at these links and see where I am falling!

You guys are amazing!

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 10:56 PM
Ok I should be at 1700 calories a day (with the -250)

BF % is 20% so not as bad as I thought, I will make adjustments

noarch
08-26-2015, 11:05 PM
Ok I should be at 1700 calories a day (with the -250)

BF % is 20% so not as bad as I thought, I will make adjustments

You sure about that, brother? Did you do the second calculation? I came up with your BMR around 1930-something....that's maintenance if you're completely sedentary. The second calculation multiplies that times an "activity factor." If you're working out a lot, you're gonna multiply by somewhere between 1.25 and 1.55, so your maintenance seems to me like it's more in the 2500 range. I'm 180 and I can't imagine surviving on 1700 calories a day!

Maybe it's splitting hairs, and getting the scale moving is all that matters at this point for you....so that's cool, and I think you'll get there. Just make sure you're staying healthy too!

noarch
08-26-2015, 11:06 PM
(I'm no diet pro though, especially since I'm always trying to gain....maybe some of the other guys with more fat loss experience will weigh in too!)

kawa636
08-26-2015, 11:09 PM
He should start by adjusting carbs i think.just tryin to simplify it for him

itsmegod
08-26-2015, 11:18 PM
I show 2000, so I took 250 from that!

itsmegod
08-28-2015, 04:16 PM
Well I am at the last hole on my belt!!!!! Woohoo, forgot to weigh myself but I don't think I will see much movement with the weight training! Building muscle and losing the fat!

Pinned #2 today, hit the gym hard last night and blew up chest, tri, and biceps! Can't wait to run tonight!

itsmegod
08-31-2015, 01:15 PM
So after 2 weeks of exercise and diet I gained 5 pounds?!?!?! I am now at 225lbs ahhhhh lol it better be all muscle! Still lost 2 inches from the belt!

Also the PIP from the gear I ordered is debilitating!!! Hurts like a mother fucker! I am about to stop this shit and order all new gear from one of our sponsors!

I know the current gear is good (I can feel the difference) but the pain is too much!

Last gear I had was amazing, no PIP and felt even better!! (Can't get that as the guy I got it from is no longer around!!!

Any suggestions on a sponsor???

Need test cyp 250 and aromasin

draconian2014
08-31-2015, 04:08 PM
im not going to start a sponsor war lol. I have used two here so far and both are very good mb pharm awesome touchdown time packaged very well and great prices . io also used bnsf and they are also gtg with great touchdown times a-1 customer service and also packaged very well . we have a lot of sponsors here can't go wrong . im am trying a third sponsor tomorrow anabolz.biz will post on those as well and update for shipping customer service yada yda :)

Mfire
08-31-2015, 04:51 PM
So after 2 weeks of exercise and diet I gained 5 pounds?!?!?! I am now at 225lbs ahhhhh lol it better be all muscle! Still lost 2 inches from the belt!

Also the PIP from the gear I ordered is debilitating!!! Hurts like a mother fucker! I am about to stop this shit and order all new gear from one of our sponsors!

I know the current gear is good (I can feel the difference) but the pain is too much!

Last gear I had was amazing, no PIP and felt even better!! (Can't get that as the guy I got it from is no longer around!!!

Stay off the fucking scale! Eat right, pound your gym sessions and watch your body change, I threw mine away my first year, best choice I ever made

noarch
08-31-2015, 05:04 PM

Lots of things can contribute to fluctuations on the scale...time of day you weigh in, what and when you've eaten, your hydration, etc etc etc. Plus, as I'm sure you know, muscle is denser and weighs more than fat. One way is to throw out your scale for sure! Focus on the mirror and the belt size! I approach it differently, though. I weigh in every single day, at exactly the same time and same conditions. Little micro-fluctuations day to day don't bother me, and I don't build up anticipation waiting for a week to pass to see whether I lost or gained! In your case, I'd focus more on a body fat number, or a lean body mass number (they're functions of one another), rather than scale weight since for most of us, our goal is really more about body composition (how much muscle vs how much fat we have), rather than an absolute number on the scale. I use the Navy body fat method (google it), which uses a tape measure, to keep track of mine once a week. It's not as accurate as other methods, but it's easier for me to repeat week to week than calipers which have always been hard for me to use. And, like with weight.....the number isn't important.....the important thing is the trend (making sure it's moving the right direction)!

As for sponsors....you should be good to go with anybody on here! Just read through their individual forums and see who makes your antenna twitch!

itsmegod
08-31-2015, 05:09 PM
Stay off the fucking scale! Eat right, pound your gym sessions and watch your body change, I threw mine away my first year, best choice I ever made

You are so to the point mfire!! Love it man! I have no intention of quitting!! The weight gain didn't bother me to be honest! Hell if I can turn all this fat into a 240lb hulk I will!!!

itsmegod
08-31-2015, 05:10 PM
Lots of things can contribute to fluctuations on the scale...time of day you weigh in, what and when you've eaten, your hydration, etc etc etc. Plus, as I'm sure you know, muscle is denser and weighs more than fat. One way is to throw out your scale for sure! Focus on the mirror and the belt size! I approach it differently, though. I weigh in every single day, at exactly the same time and same conditions. Little micro-fluctuations day to day don't bother me, and I don't build up anticipation waiting for a week to pass to see whether I lost or gained! In your case, I'd focus more on a body fat number, or a lean body mass number (they're functions of one another), rather than scale weight since for most of us, our goal is really more about body composition (how much muscle vs how much fat we have), rather than an absolute number on the scale. I use the Navy body fat method (google it), which uses a tape measure, to keep track of mine once a week. It's not as accurate as other methods, but it's easier for me to repeat week to week than calipers which have always been hard for me to use. And, like with weight.....the number isn't important.....the important thing is the trend (making sure it's moving the right direction)!

As for sponsors....you should be good to go with anybody on here! Just read through their individual forums and see who makes your antenna twitch!

Man thank you!

Mfire
08-31-2015, 07:14 PM
You are so to the point mfire!! Love it man! I have no intention of quitting!! The weight gain didn't bother me to be honest! Hell if I can turn all this fat into a 240lb hulk I will!!!
I get that a lot, in my line of work it's always better to be frank, every person that works in the profession has a alpha personality. Just don't rush, eat right, and it will come slowly, it's taken me three years brother, it it wouldn't have been for the accident in January, I'd have much more progress. Keep your head up don't get discouraged and read, u want some bad ass workouts that will keep your hr up and burn fat fast. Look up Mike Rashid overtraining videos, an example is my back one I did last night, it's in my http://brotherhoodofpain.com/massbuilder-pharmaceuticals/21444-mfire-massbuilder-cycle-5.html#post298430 thread

itsmegod
09-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Just ordered all new gear from PSL! hopefully this stuff doesnt hurt! not sure i can do anymore of the gear i have! My workout partner says he is ok with it so he has bought my remaining gear! hurts him too but he says he isnt going to waste it. i disagree but its his ass!

itsmegod
09-01-2015, 05:43 PM
More Carbs? Less Carbs? right now my carbs are a little high, well higher than fat and protein on most days. i have cut out almost all breads already.

noarch
09-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Just ordered all new gear from PSL! hopefully this stuff doesnt hurt! not sure i can do anymore of the gear i have! My workout partner says he is ok with it so he has bought my remaining gear! hurts him too but he says he isnt going to waste it. i disagree but its his ass!

Don't know about the Cyp, but my PSL Sustanon and NPP were smooth like silk!

Mfire
09-01-2015, 05:48 PM
More Carbs? Less Carbs? right now my carbs are a little high, well higher than fat and protein on most days. i have cut out almost all breads already.

I'm one of those sensitive to gear guys, it's taken awhile to find a pain free gear for me, so believe me I get it. As for diet I go for 60% protein, 20% carb, 20% fat, if your building muscle you need the fat and carbs

itsmegod
09-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Don't know about the Cyp, but my PSL Sustanon and NPP were smooth like silk!

I have read Good things about them, I am excited to get the gear and give it a shot!

noarch
09-01-2015, 07:50 PM

Measuring out everything you're eating? Using a food scale and keeping a log will help you see what's working and what isn't.....everybody responds to carbs and macro ratios differently!

itsmegod
09-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Ok not going to pin this junk today!!! PSL gear has shipped, i will start anew when it arrives! cant wait!!!!

now that i am sure this is JUNK gear i would really like to share the lab name i got it from so no one else makes the same mistake that i did! and my ass STILL hurts from the first pin, and still is all knotted up! so if you all want to know who it is just say the word!

Mfire
09-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Good choice

itsmegod
09-22-2015, 07:05 PM
So, PSL gear is so much better!!! I get no PIP, I feel great (other than this upper respiratory infection I have been fighting for 2weeks).

I have lost inches and I am getting stronger, I'll post some pics here soon! Gaining weight fast!! I am now at 230lbs!

Not worried about the weight! I am planning to cut this cycle short so I can hit the fat inferno cycle from PSL! Plan on taking 3 months off gear, still hit the gym hard and then start the new cycle end of December beginning on January, that should get me nice and ripped for summer!!

Cycle plan please advise if you have something better!

Weeks
1-12 500mg test enanthate
1-12 10-20mg aromasin eod
1-12 250iu HCG twice a week

PCT
Weeks
12-16 20mg tamoxifen Ed
12-16 50mg clomid Ed

That's
3 vials test e 250mg/ml 10ml
2 amps HCG 5000iu/amp
1 bad aromasin 20mg tab 50 tabs
1 bag tamoxifen 20mg/tab 50 tabs
1 bag clomid 50mg/tab 50 tabs

i didnt get starting measurements but you can see from my first pics my stomach was much bigger than my chest.

Now
Chest 45"
Stomach 44"
waist 36"
biceps 14.5"

its a good start!

BigDaddyNVa
10-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Just reviewed your thread A LOT of good information, Over 40 myself on HRT Test E looking to expand with added gear still in the research phase. Glad you have decided to keep a running thread it helps you but also others. Keep at it brother.

itsmegod
10-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Fell on my face! Stopped hitting the gym and let life fuck with me! Haven't gained or lost anything yet! I am going to get back on it Sunday!! Ugh I let myself down!

noarch
10-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Fell on my face! Stopped hitting the gym and let life fuck with me! Haven't gained or lost anything yet! I am going to get back on it Sunday!! Ugh I let myself down!

Happens to the best of us! Get back in there!!