PDA

View Full Version : What happend to studmuffin? (SCAMMER)

rageking
08-25-2015, 01:14 AM
What happened to studmuffin? I heve't seen him around.

PAiN
08-25-2015, 01:56 AM
Moved this into the scammer forum.

StudMuffin is a scammer bro. Don't have time to go into to much detail at the moment, but will update later and some others can chime in as well.

He would do anything in his power to make a few bucks and would throw anyone under the bus to do it. He even screwed over the sponsor he was working for.

He had the opportunity to help a few people here from getting scammed and instead he used it to his advantage to get what he wanted from the scammer and he has done this several times. You can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth. He is one of the biggest liars I have ever met.

The scammer that we just had come through here Galactic Muscle Labs he could have prevented the whole thing instead he refused to answer any messages about him although he was on another forum and dozens of members posted they received nothing, or half packs, or completely wrong orders and on and then posting daily how he holds him in the highest regard and a man of his word. He was posting this all in a private forum thinking we would not see it. Thankfully the board owner and I were working together on the Galactic scam and we caught him as well. Then after the sponsor was banned from that board StudMuffin was leaking him info and sending him screenshots so he could know what was being said about him to use it to his advantage.

Don't trust this guy, break all communication and ties with him, and never buy anything from him he has bottles of fake gear right now he is trying to unload he got from the scammer.

Dick
08-25-2015, 02:01 AM
WOW

Mfire
08-25-2015, 02:49 AM
I kinda just go back in the loop from my injuries, I was wondering what happened also, thanks pain for the info

wook
08-25-2015, 03:02 AM
Hmmm... Hate to say it, but I saw that coming a long time ago!

FrankTheTank
08-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Hopefully he doesn't sell that fake shit to the wrong guy!!! He's digging himself deeper and deeper! All his personal information is out there. And will be posted on all the boards!

Dont wanna be old
08-25-2015, 12:01 PM
I don't know where to start with Studmuffin .
Soliciting business behind the scenes is a no no .
Soliciting business and asking scammer to be unbanned is a very big no no .
He was buying gear on other boards and selling while claiming his loyalty to sponsor he was repping for .
I would think a rep well compensated and given discount would be peddling his sponsors gear .
He always was in some kind of turmoil and needed assistance.
On occasion he would make disparaging remarks about Vets that were working with him .
I tried encouraging him to be optimistic about people he pulled into turmoil.
I feel sorry for Studmuffin for being a victim of his own greed . Not enough to have anything to do with him as he is a person lost in not knowing the difference in truths he told and Not Truths .
DWBO

Clark Kent
08-25-2015, 12:29 PM
I used to be very friendly with the guy! He started to go south as soon as he place an order with mean greens! I stopped communicating with him when he started making statements about the products he was repping long before he could possibly make the claims! I am inclined to believe he never even blasted one drop of the gear he was repping

Mhuddleston
11-08-2015, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=Clark Kent;296768]I used to be very friendly with the guy! He started to go south as soon as he place an order with mean greens! I stopped communicating with him when he started making statements about the products he was repping long before he could possibly make the claims! I am inclined to believe he never even blasted one drop of the gear he was repping[QUOTE

Wasnt he repping MBP? I thought i had some real early on talks with him.. I thkught he said he was the source for MB..?

mattnc98
11-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Dang