PDA

View Full Version : post cycle opinions

bayfan24
08-28-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm looking into using nolvadex and hcg as a post cycle therapy. What are your guy's ideas or opinions on these two on their effectiveness and how much to take after a cycle?

enrod
08-28-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm looking into using nolvadex and hcg as a post cycle therapy. What are your guy's ideas or opinions on these two on their effectiveness and how much to take after a cycle?

What was your cycle - dose and length?

Loose Cannon
08-29-2015, 12:34 AM

nolva and clomid are a must. hcg is a great bonus. check out the post cycle therapy thread. everything you need to know is there.

JudoGene
08-29-2015, 01:49 AM
Right on, starting mine and found some great resources there

kubes
08-29-2015, 02:01 AM
Hcg really should be run during your cycle as it will keep lh suppressed. I would run your hcg on cycle 250 iu 2 x ew right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and then run clomid and nolvadex for pct

monster-ish
08-29-2015, 02:02 AM
run clomid 75/50/50/50
and nolva 40/20/20/20

don't run hcg for pct because it is counter productive. creates fake LH signal to increase test production but shuts down natural production.

Apex Peptides
08-30-2015, 04:01 AM
HCG = on cycle. Kubes and monster where right on. Good advice guys.

Do not use HCG during your PCT. The purpose of a PCT is to jumpstart your natural hormone production again and as HCG is suppressive you would just be doing the opposite of what the PCT was intended for. Hcg during pct is counterproductive as it will suppress lh function. Hcg is much better run at a lower dose during your cycle to maintain testicular function and discontinue once you have started your serms for pct.

Why don't post up your cycle and pct so everyone can help you get all set up? It'll be fun!

PAiN
08-30-2015, 10:28 AM
Hcg really should be run during your cycle as it will keep lh suppressed. I would run your hcg on cycle 250 iu 2 x ew right up to 3 days prior to starting pct and then run clomid and nolvadex for pct

run clomid 75/50/50/50
and nolva 40/20/20/20

don't run hcg for pct because it is counter productive. creates fake LH signal to increase test production but shuts down natural production.

HCG = on cycle. Kubes and monster where right on. Good advice guys.

Do not use HCG during your PCT. The purpose of a PCT is to jumpstart your natural hormone production again and as HCG is suppressive you would just be doing the opposite of what the PCT was intended for. Hcg during pct is counterproductive as it will suppress lh function. Hcg is much better run at a lower dose during your cycle to maintain testicular function and discontinue once you have started your serms for pct.

Why don't post up your cycle and pct so everyone can help you get all set up? It'll be fun!

^^^This!

Read the stickies in the post cycle therapy forum and you will get a ton of info bro. Keep the questions coming.