PDA

View Full Version : VIKING PHARM PACKS (SCAMMER)

vikingpharm
08-28-2015, 10:37 PM
hello everyone out there on bop, first I want to apologize about what is going on. I ran into a problem with the packs. everything that was sent out was seized. the tracking numbers I had for them never showed any activity. So I have been spending my time relocating my lab and making sure everything is high and tight. All packs will get sent out again. please try to understand that these things happen. but nobody will lose a penny besides me. I will be going through emails and pms tonight trying to let everyone know. I am very sorry for the delay. but rest assured nobody will get scammed or ripped in any way.

v

bulk_cut
08-29-2015, 03:19 AM
Interesting - I've NEVER heard of EVERY package that gets sent out being seized - ESPECIALLY domesticly and ESPECIALLY when someone runs a big sale!!!! LE cares about the big guys who supply the raws and the ones who run labs and manufacture it into usable products and supply it to individuals. If LE and the post office was so on to you that they seize EVERY package you sent out you would already be in custody!!

Valerio420
08-29-2015, 03:34 AM
Hmmmm are your not packaging correctly same sending address on every package or what

PAiN
08-29-2015, 08:38 AM
This still doesn't explain why you couldn't post on here what happened and why it took so long especially when you had time to log in and view the threads about you every day.

If this is another ploy that you think is suppose to keep us at bay for another month that will not work. If your packs don't land in 1 week you will be labeled as a full blown scammer all your info will be posted along with the other people you work with and I will mass mail it and mass email it to the entire community. We aren't going to sit here and listen to bullshit excuses anymore. Send out the packs to those that still want them.

Bottom line You better start sending out tracking numbers for all the shipped packs this week or you and all the friends\sponsors you work with are all going in the scammer forum and mass mailed to everyone. They will be on the front page of Google in a week with you for everyone to see. We aren't going to play these little games anymore.

Dont wanna be old
08-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Road to Hell is paved with good intentions .
You collected money and communicated promises .
Its as simple as getting packs delivered .
Good luck to all those involved
DWBO

FrankTheTank
08-29-2015, 01:38 PM
Maybe refunds are a better option?? There was a "money back guarantee"

Steve1272
08-29-2015, 02:04 PM
What i was thinking.
..money back

crazylegs80
08-29-2015, 03:08 PM
hello everyone out there on bop, first I want to apologize about what is going on. I ran into a problem with the packs. everything that was sent out was seized. the tracking numbers I had for them never showed any activity. So I have been spending my time relocating my lab and making sure everything is high and tight. All packs will get sent out again. please try to understand that these things happen. but nobody will lose a penny besides me. I will be going through emails and pms tonight trying to let everyone know. I am very sorry for the delay. but rest assured nobody will get scammed or ripped in any way.

v

You couldn't take 2 minutes to shoot me a message? While even though I was done repping, I was answering email after email and PM after PM... Fuck you and your bullshit story.

ARROW
08-30-2015, 04:53 AM
hmmmmmm, i guess we will see.

Skunx
08-30-2015, 06:24 PM
I heard they were seizing domestic packs lately, thst was right after the pigs were seen flying around the moon. What a bunch of baloney. There gonna post your info across the Internet bro ouch

Gator61
08-31-2015, 01:56 AM
If he did it one time he its gonna do it again , so bye bye my friend you lost your thrusting

Bullseye
08-31-2015, 02:39 AM
Dude, do you realize or even comprehend how much anxiety and worry you've created by this? If you would've @ least had the courage to stay in touch with everyone that payed you with their hard earned cash you probably could've recovered from this.
If I was you I'd bust my ass getting every single one of those orders out ASAP, not because you'll be reveled but because it's the right thing to do.
Karma's a bitch, guess you need another lesson

FrankTheTank
08-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Dude, do you realize or even comprehend how much anxiety and worry you've created by this? If you would've @ least had the courage to stay in touch with everyone that payed you with their hard earned cash you probably could've recovered from this.
If I was you I'd bust my ass getting every single one of those orders out ASAP, not because you'll be reveled but because it's the right thing to do.
Karma's a bitch, guess you need another lesson

Would you even trust anything that was sent out? But we all know nothing is getting sent out.

johnnytats
08-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Fuck out hear dude your gear is making me and my boy sick. Do not let this guy back pain. I lost a lot of weight and my cycle is ducked. No way Fucking lyer

Bullseye
08-31-2015, 01:42 PM
Good point, no I would not trust that anything will be sent out.

KutakRock
08-31-2015, 10:55 PM
Money back please. If packs were truly seized the last thing you should do is resend to address`that were seized by LE.

Steve1272
08-31-2015, 11:26 PM
Geat point KutakRock... funds back please

Dont wanna be old
08-31-2015, 11:41 PM
Lets analyze this so called situation.

No one on a couple boards received packs .
Funds sent variable times over 2 weeks .
Viking one day took everyone's pack to the USPO .
The Postal Police tell him they are confiscating those packs .
Viking runs out the door and squeals off in a get away car .
Taking back roads he makes it to his house/lab .
He switches license plates and packs up his lab .
He goes to secret location/hideout and starts cooking .
Viking being a standup guy hot wires a laptop to communicate with BOP to let everyone know everything is ok .
He's safe and packs are on there way .

Did I leave anything out ??
DWBO

PS
I'm sorry refunds are out of the question because he left his wallet at the other house .

KutakRock
09-01-2015, 12:15 AM
BTW that email or pm promised 3 days ago hasn't landed yet. Soooooo.....I'm either low on the priority list or......

Lets be honest, nobody is buying whats being sold. Im done Pain, write him off unless someone with more than 4 posts wants to stick up for him.

Let him pray his info doesnt go public. NM, let it so he can sweat it like the bruthas he scammed.

Clark Kent
09-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Post it up!!! Post it up!!!!

KutakRock
09-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Got some personal contact from viking. No tracking or specifics but assurance pack would fly again. Nothing to take to the bank but better than nothing. Just an fyi communication is there as promised. It's a start. Baby step but it's something.

preacher
09-02-2015, 02:14 AM
I believe the deal was ALL packs had to land this week and so far Kutarock is only one that's heard from him,clocks ticking! Kutarock you might wana really think about it before you actually use that gear bro after the post of brothers gettin sick..

KutakRock
09-02-2015, 02:19 AM
My brother will check it yo

KutakRock
09-02-2015, 02:20 AM
If it shows and i dont get arrested

mattnc98
09-02-2015, 02:23 AM
Man guys that sucks

PAiN
09-02-2015, 03:09 AM
Viking is about to get the hammer :) or maybe he is the hammer hmmmm I guess we will see in a day to two when all their info is posted.

suraonyx23
09-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Damn man nothing really else to say. Unbelievable. Sorry guys

kawa636
09-02-2015, 05:45 PM
I wudnt pin anything this guy sends out imo.

Steve1272
09-04-2015, 02:30 AM
I haven't heard anything from viking all week.....When will hos info be posted..

Dont wanna be old
09-04-2015, 10:16 AM
I haven't heard anything from viking all week.....When will hos info be posted..
It's being compiled .
There's more than usual with some of his friends .
Will be mass mailed to all boards .
DWBO

Shortwhitesprinter
09-04-2015, 12:09 PM
damn...hate to see this but business is business...Interesting to see if anything lands...

Dont wanna be old
09-04-2015, 12:26 PM
damn...hate to see this but business is business...Interesting to see if anything lands...
I disagree !
Business is not business .
We trust sponsors with our health and safety.
I say burn this Mother Fucker Down !!!!!
Burn him and his buddies so bad no one wants to come in here trying to hustle.
It takes a special person a lot to set this up and plan this hard to scam people .
He thought he was the smartest player in the room
DWBO

preacher
09-04-2015, 12:46 PM
I disagree !
It takes a special person a lot to set this up and plan this hard to scam people .
DWBO

Well said DWBO!!!

johnnytats
09-04-2015, 01:17 PM
I just saw this reply Really business is business. What the fuck are you talking about dude burned a lot of brothers on this board

Mfire
09-04-2015, 01:19 PM
I disagree !
DWBO
Fuck YA, motherfucker almost got me too! I'm so glad Frank made that post to be the icing on the cake that threw the caution flag

bushido
09-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Thats good M. Still nothing for me with this clown. The good out of this is it brought me to this board which landed me hopefully a new permanent sposor.

preacher
09-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Thats good M. Still nothing for me with this clown. The good out of this is it brought me to this board which landed me hopefully a new permanent sposor.

Yeah don't let this idiot detour ya from other good sponsors that are here,there are plenty..

mattnc98
09-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Let's soldier up on these corrupt SOB's. And if there in any of our areas lets stop by and chat with them.

mattnc98
09-04-2015, 06:42 PM
I hate people with no value in there word

Mfire
09-04-2015, 09:24 PM
I disagree !
DWBO

We're those new members that were saying they got packs in on the scam? If your one and were not please don't take offense! Just wondering DWBO

Dont wanna be old
09-05-2015, 12:17 AM
We're those new members that were saying they got packs in on the scam? If your one and were not please don't take offense! Just wondering DWBO
There are several new and old members on 2 boards .
Viking has been planning this for months .
He purchased professional labels and banner from Anabolic Graphics .
He worked 2 boards very well .
I believe Both board staffs felt confident that someone spending several K in business attire and fees was a real business.
Pain is still compiling and will put all in scammer section this weekend .
I don't care if packages show up with double the gear in ribbons and bows .
This Fucker goes in the scammer section with all his scammer buddies .
Ya ! The next scam they have planned is already foiled .
Its not business , its personal. He sent me gear after I paid and embarrassed me by using my pic on the other board .
I posted a favorable review . I got punked !
His day is coming
DWBO

Mfire
09-05-2015, 12:21 AM
There are several new and old members on 2 boards .
Viking has been planning this for months .
He purchased professional labels and banner from Anabolic Graphics .
He worked 2 boards very well .
I believe Both board staffs felt confident that someone spending several K in business attire and fees was a real business.
Pain is still compiling and will put all in scammer section this weekend .
I don't care if packages show up with double the gear in ribbons and bows .
This Fucker goes in the scammer section with all his scammer buddies .
Ya ! The next scam they have planned is already foiled .
Its not business , its personal. He sent me gear after I paid and embarrassed me by using my pic on the other board .
I posted a favorable review . I got punked !
His day is coming
DWBO

It's about our only recourse, ain't like we can go to the cops! Maybe one of our brothers is a cop and works in that area!

grademan
09-05-2015, 02:30 AM
If he lives close to me. I would be honored to pay this fucker a visit. He is going to have a hard time walking and jacking his dick if he does. Plus any cash laying around I will get and would give back to the ppl here. This is a douchebag move and this fucker deserves to burn in hell.

KutakRock
09-05-2015, 04:27 AM
Checked in today for tracking, we will see if there is a response. He did not state when it would be reshipped, just that it would be. Let's see if I get a response and what it is. Not holding my breath but at least it's personal communication. If he is going to right the ship this is a start. Keep yall posted.

Shortwhitesprinter
09-05-2015, 04:59 AM
What I meant to say it does suck...we here including myself take all you mentioned in account. ..DWBO
So we are closer than farther apart...and agree burn the fuckers...
If you fuck around...the hammer drops...

KutakRock
09-05-2015, 05:29 AM
Every body is so quick to burn him with out a plan. Think like a vet. You burn him why doesn't he burn every piece of member information he has? Let's think strategically. Not like a mob, like a sniper.

mattnc98
09-05-2015, 05:54 AM
Bro he's not mailing crap. Why u think he doesn't respond. And why did he check in BC he knows pain has his ass and he is making time to relocate lab and clean up his crap. He said he moved it already to put doubt in burning him bv.he moved he didn't move maybe now he had but. Pain has to decide I couldn't make that choice BC I'd rather be screwed than to see a dad be away from kids BC.of money. But I'd sure beat his ass and repent later. Grace is for God so lets arrange the meeting lol that's just such garbage if he has kids etc. Screw him. That just pisses me off.

dr.ziegler
09-05-2015, 10:05 AM
I'veI've been reading this post along with the others at SF!! I am almost positive he was Thunder before he was Viking and he has tried over the last week too slip in again under a new Sponsor name!!!! The guy is a piece of shit!!!!!! Every word he says is a lie!!! I tried to help save his lying ass but some people!e would rather fuck people than try!!! I'm sorry to all the brothers he screwed(and there have been a lot) It asshole's like him who fuck the game up for everyone!! He used the screen name DARK KNIGHT last week and used Samantha Steele for the name to pay source fee!!! Just a heads up!!!

Dont wanna be old
09-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Every body is so quick to burn him with out a plan. Think like a vet. You burn him why doesn't he burn every piece of member information he has? Let's think strategically. Not like a mob, like a sniper.
I do not wish anyone to give him a old fashion beat down even if he lives across the street .
Violence only brings more violence.
What staffs goal is to stop his future Scam plans by telling others his new Lab name with new website .
He might have been planning on going straight with the money he scammed .
That is burning him down in my book .
All his investing scammer buddies that helped him scam will be out there investment.
His scammer clan will have to work harder to hide and more likely to get caught or make mistakes in the future.
It becomes more difficult telling lies the more you tell . You become so good you can lie to yourself and not know it .
For those scammed there is some relief knowing he is uncomfortable in his own arrogance.
I promise his losses are over a few K . That is only his cost for Viking brand in fees and commercializations .
So I'm not a sniper but a ninja .
DWBO