PDA

View Full Version : Nolvadex & t3 during female prep

notsonatty
09-01-2015, 02:32 AM
This last prep I used a mix of nolvadex 20mg for two weeks and t3 for two weeks. Shredded a lot of estrogen site related water retention and some extra fat I had been holding onto in my legs and glutes. I found that they both made it harder for me to fill out during the time I was taking it. I cut the t3 out a few days before my show when I started adding more carbs in. I was able to feel a better pump and could feel carbs filling my muscle throughout the day. I ran the nolvadex all the way thru. I do feel like it messed with my hormones residually but i think is will go away after a few days of being off. I cut my sodium out when I shouldn't have and I think the also contributed to not having a pump back stage. Next time I will do things differently. Any questions from females, just ask!

Apex Peptides
09-07-2015, 02:29 AM
I think it's cool to hear about how females utilize various compounds. I know nothing about how they do it. I'm always interested in learning though. It's great to have some knowledgeable ladies around for some Q & A.