PDA

View Full Version : [email protected] \ Hammer Anabolics (SCAMMER)

PAiN
09-05-2015, 05:18 PM
I am busy this weekend, but wanted to get this started so it will be quickly archived on all the search engines for anyone that searches for him and we will continue to add to it over time.

Anyone following the other threads knows this guy is a lying piece of shit ass scammer.

Viking Pharmaceuticals (SCAMMER) (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/scammers-and-reverse-scammers/21425-viking-pharmaceuticals-scammer.html)

VIKING PHARM PACKS (SCAMMER) (http://brotherhoodofpain.com/scammers-and-reverse-scammers/21601-viking-pharm-packs-scammer.html)

Any and all info you have on this bitch ass scammer please post below so we can add it to the list.

Usernames: vikingpharm
DARK KNIGHT

E-mails: [email protected]
[email protected]

He also uses [email protected]

He is also business associates with HAMMER-ANABOLICS that is still operating on another board. This information is 100%.

Names and Addresses:

Dylan Wade
1201 otter ct
Willits, CA 95490

John Kiles
Ukiah CA

Samantha Steele

Kevin Green
Ukiah, California

IP ADDRESSES AND LOCATION:

General IP Information

IP:

Decimal:

Hostname:

ASN:

ISP:
EGIHosting

Organization:
EGIHosting

Services:
None detected

Type:
Corporate

Assignment:
Static IP

Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

Continent:
North America

United States http://cdn.whatismyipaddress.com/images/flags/us.png

State/Region:
California

City:
San Jose

Latitude:
37.3721 (37° 22′ 19.56″ N)

Longitude:
-121.8643 (121° 51′ 51.48″ W)

Postal Code:

Here are all the scam emails for google

E-mails: [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

More info coming. I will be going through the rest of his information this week!!!!

If you received a pack or sent money somewhere please post the info below or message it to me so I can add it. Please post all the info you have so we can stop this guy from doing this to anyone else in the future.

BigCk
09-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Pain,
I sent funds to Viking via MoneyGram and it was sent to Kevin Green in Ukiah, California back on 8-4. I received half of my order on 8-11 and a bunch of promises that the remaining ten items were shipped. Never received the other half. I have the Tren Base and Test E 400 and will never use it. Not worth the risk. Thank You for posting this information. Having people like yourself looking out for board members is an invaluable resource and I know I greatly appreciate it.

Steve1272
09-05-2015, 08:15 PM
Sent fund via reloadit on aug 8th. Ive never received a single package

FrankTheTank
09-06-2015, 02:45 AM
First pack I received came from California second pack came from Dallas Texas.

I'll post everything I have in the morning....

PAiN
09-06-2015, 03:42 AM
First pack I received came from California second pack came from Dallas Texas.

I'll post everything I have in the morning....

Thanks bro!

These fucking pussies need to be stopped! Him and his business associates!

Anyone who would fuck with these fools after showing up on the first page of every major search engine good fucking luck to you. They aren't going to last long. Good fucking riddens to these scammers!

You just got mass mailed to over 30,000 people. Good luck!

KutakRock
09-06-2015, 05:12 AM
First off, thank you pain, less than $200 here just for this purpose, trial. I have a lot of friends in California. Some are the kind you don't really want people to know you're friends with. Juice and other things like amphetamines and meth. Come in handy some times though, they here their boy got taken and dude is running around with cash and a lab...they will turn into bounty hunters. But I doubt anyone gets turned over to LE for that bounty. Conratulations dumbass, I just gave your information to some of the scariest motherfuckers on earth. Pray for death or LE before these felons find you. Remember that scene from Pulp Fiction? No they aren't the rapists. They are the "hard pipe hitting niggas" he talks about after. You will wish you had the before treatment. Run fast boy......

ARROW
09-07-2015, 03:58 PM
^^ Thats some real shit..

Shortwhitesprinter
09-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Shit...im in Ca... that's a close trip...man those fuckers are fried. ..

PAiN
09-08-2015, 05:23 AM
Search there email addies on any search engine. they are on the first page LOL.

Fuck Viking and Fuck Hammer.

It's funny how Hammer hasn't even tried to denounce any allegations. He knows he is with him. He is still working on other forums.

Both of them are on the front page of every search engine and will be taken care of soon enough. Good bye scammers.

dc_812000
11-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Is Hammer-Anabolics scammers to??

grademan
11-05-2015, 03:25 PM

Well if viking is associated with him. Viking is a scammer so.... Would you associate with thieves would that not label you a thief even if you weren't? Take pains advice brother.

suraonyx23
11-05-2015, 05:32 PM

Hes sourcing on a few boards I know. I havent heard anything recently about Hammer scamming.