PDA

View Full Version : Who do you dislike the most in football???

Anabolic Plus
09-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Football is back and so who you do dislike the most or hope they lose for whatever reason or just generally dislike for whatever reason. can be a team or person pro or college. my top 3 in order are this.

Nick Saban - Liar!!! say no more!!

Urban Meyer - Just don't like him.

JJ Watt - Good player but he tries too hard when he always talks about how hard he works out ect ect. again good player but man he goes on.

Dick
09-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Kolin Kapernick ? <--- Is that how you spell it? The guy is no NFL QB, he should join the Dolphins or try and pitch for the MLB. He is garbage.

Dez Bryant .... Whiner , can't catch, creates an NFl rule because he can't hold on to the ball.

Tom Brady, he should join soap operas.

Chip Kelley... He should have kept Tebow

kubes
09-08-2015, 12:18 AM
Being in the pac12 it's USC

Anabolic Plus
09-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Being in the pac12 it's USC

I can see that, they have been the big boy for a long time.

wook
09-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Definitely Tom Brady and Bill Bellicek (spelling?)! Phillip Rivers is up there too!

kubes
I can see that, they have been the big boy for a long time.

Right and there gonna be in our way again this year

Anabolic Plus
Kolin Kapernick ? <--- Is that how you spell it? The guy is no NFL QB, he should join the Dolphins or try and pitch for the MLB. He is garbage.

Dez Bryant .... Whiner , can't catch, creates an NFl rule because he can't hold on to the ball.

Tom Brady, he should join soap operas.

Chip Kelley... He should have kept Tebow

I would of thought if anyone would of kept Tebow it would of been chip for that uptempo style but i guess they had no room or hes just not good enough.

kubes
09-08-2015, 12:26 AM
I would of thought if anyone would of kept Tebow it would of been chip for that uptempo style but i guess they had no room or hes just not good enough.

No he is not good enough to keep up with chips offense chip went after Mariota but just couldn't give enough

Anabolic Plus
09-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Definitely Tom Brady and Bill Bellicek (spelling?)! Phillip Rivers is up there too!

These 2 as you know didn't crack my top 3 but i would think a lot of people will dislike them. whether you think they cheat or not they win but Bill Belichick is something else when he's up there talking to the press.

kubes
09-08-2015, 12:32 AM
These 2 as you know didn't crack my top 3 but i would think a lot of people will dislike them. whether you think they cheat or not they win but Bill Belichick is something else when he's up there talking to the press.

He certainly knows how to coach. Heck i only know 2 players on the team and they are the defending champs

Dick
09-08-2015, 12:35 AM
We shall see on Monday night football how good Chips decision was because it back fired he didn't get what he was going for with that QB trade for Mariota, Rams have a much better QB now thanks to chip and his gambling problems.

Nick Foles is a very under rated QB but he is bad ass.

kubes
09-08-2015, 12:36 AM
We shall see on Monday night football how good Chips decision was because it back fired he didn't get what he was going for with that QB trade for Mariota, Rams have a much better QB now thanks to chip and his gambling problems.

He had to trade that guy and get something for him or he was going to leave anyway. Chip made the right choice and he has some backup guys too

Dick
09-08-2015, 12:40 AM
I disagree he gambled to trade for Mariota and that pick, He lost.

kubes
09-08-2015, 12:41 AM
I disagree he gambled to trade for Mariota and that pick, He lost.

That's not what i was talking about. When he traded for Bradford that trade needed to happen otherwise he would have nothing next year

Dick
09-08-2015, 12:54 AM
He did that trade in order to get Mariota. He gambled and lost.

kubes
09-08-2015, 12:57 AM
He did that trade in order to get Mariota. He gambled and lost.

No.... Foles made it clear he was leaving if he didn't trade him. Chip believes in Bradford especially with his buddy there at running back. Chip would have traded him for Mariota yes but the backup plan was to keep him

Dick
09-08-2015, 12:59 AM
I love you bro so I am not going to argue with you. Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kubes
09-08-2015, 01:00 AM

Lmao lots respect both way and I would never look at us as Arguing. It's all good bro debating can be healthy but sometimes get no were too :)

Dick
09-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Lmao lots respect both way and I would never look at us as Arguing. It's all good bro debating can be healthy but sometimes get no were too :)

You are the man brother! I respect you to the fullest.

wook
09-08-2015, 01:21 PM

Wow! You have changed! :0mTR5K6aAGcf.jpg:LMAO

preacher
09-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Wow! You have changed! :0mTR5K6aAGcf.jpg:LMAO

Micks brand new ain't he? Lol..
Never liked the Sooners or Stoop..

Dick
09-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Haha haha Mick is still Mick brothers! Just a little more calm is all, thanks to something that was made legal in California. ;)

Anabolic Plus
09-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Haha haha Mick is still Mick brothers! Just a little more calm is all, thanks to something that was made legal in California. ;)

This made me smile!! good for you bro.

FrankTheTank
09-09-2015, 07:39 AM
Well, being a die hard Lions fan has a little impact on my list...

#1 - The Green Bay Packers!!! Especially their head coach...
#2 - The Chicago Bears!!!
#3 - Urban Meyer, I already can't stand Ohio State but his cocky attitude makes me just want to smash his face in! I'm excited about Jim Harbaugh being at Michigan now! I really think it's going to be fun watching Harbaugh put him in his place.

crazylegs80
09-09-2015, 07:48 AM

#3 - Urban Meyer, I already can't stand Ohio State but his cocky attitude makes me just want to smash his face in! I'm excited about Jim Harbaugh being at Michigan now! I really think it's going to be fun watching Harbaugh put him in his place.

Come on Frank!! The Bears? Unfortunately that's my team, but they are no threat bro!!! Fucking brutal for me to even watch them...

Anabolic Plus
09-09-2015, 11:46 AM

Frank i'm with you on the Urban Meyer thing. he drives me nuts. i will say i'm looking forward to seeing what your man Harbaugh can put together there and see how that plays out with him and meyer. even though i don't like either team there is nothing better than watching a big rivalry game being played well.

kubes
09-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Frank i'm with you on the Urban Meyer thing. he drives me nuts. i will say i'm looking forward to seeing what your man Harbaugh can put together there and see how that plays out with him and meyer. even though i don't like either team there is nothing better than watching a big rivalry game being played well.

I sure wish SF didn't run Harbaugh off.

Freedom
09-09-2015, 12:40 PM
TEBOW

go away..

And like just about any other sector of current American culture, the force feeding of African American urban bs.

pastizzo
09-11-2015, 04:47 AM
Don't get much NFL to see down under,but with hayne making the 49ers a australian channel scored all 49ers games for free tv which gives us a great chance to follow it a bit more then just the superbowl
Love to watch some great footy

Anabolic Plus
09-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Don't get much NFL to see down under,but with hayne making the 49ers a australian channel scored all 49ers games for free tv which gives us a great chance to follow it a bit more then just the superbowl
Love to watch some great footy

Well lets hope there is some 49ers left to play, good lord they have turned over a lot of players since the SB including albit a crazy man as a coach but still a pretty good coach.