PDA

View Full Version : Windows 10 Security - oops...I meant Insecurity

zenstyle
09-09-2015, 11:29 PM
Win 10 is awesome, I love it. But still need to be careful if you value your privacy. There is no perfect trade-off...awesome OS thats free at this moment in time...but you pay for it one way or another. So you might want to check out these tweaks. A video version of the famous Reddit post... time to play give and take...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczgCmoNSSE

Love you Bros!!

PS...if you don't mind studying up on Linux...it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Anabolic Plus
09-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Wow just watched that!!! thats a shit load to turn off. good lord not good all this spying. great post bro. thanks.

kubes
09-10-2015, 12:31 AM
It takes about 5 minutes to turn it all off including telemetry

zenstyle
09-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Here is the reddit version if you want it in black and white..

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3f38ed/guide_how_to_disable_data_logging_in_w10

Anabolic Plus
09-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Do you guys think there will ever come a time where jo public will realize what's going on and brush back and say no more and start to balk against all the data mining and spying on them and start to dump things like FB and google products ect ect. now it seems so many either don't know or don't care but it seems it's getting more and more that the companies ect ect are taking from people. i just wonder if there will be a time when there will be a mass exodus from all the things that take your info??

Runfromsafety
02-25-2016, 02:11 AM
I think by the time people figure it out, it will be far too late! I read a good book called "Government of Wolves" it was written by a constitutional lawyer and the Wall Street Journal gave it a great review. They said,mid you can read this and it doesn't upset you, there's something wrong with you!

PAiN
02-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Great info brother!

PAiN
02-25-2016, 10:48 PM
Do you guys think there will ever come a time where jo public will realize what's going on and brush back and say no more and start to balk against all the data mining and spying on them and start to dump things like FB and google products ect ect. now it seems so many either don't know or don't care but it seems it's getting more and more that the companies ect ect are taking from people. i just wonder if there will be a time when there will be a mass exodus from all the things that take your info??

People just don't care brother. Just like people who are selling or buying on boards that aren't secure and hosted in the USA. I have warned hundreds and hundreds of people about some boards and they could care less. Security is the last thing on someones mind until they get busted.

murph
02-25-2016, 11:07 PM
Good stuff, thanks for posting this info

Buddhayoyo
02-28-2016, 03:34 AM
Did you see what bill gates said to apple about opening the OS for federals?
What a joke!!
im w Apple all the way

JohnDoe
03-14-2016, 11:55 AM
Did you see what bill gates said to apple about opening the OS for federals?
What a joke!!
im w Apple all the way
Not too shocking since Bill Gates is in bed with the federal government. Funny how him and the governmment hold patents for vaccines to the ebola virus.

Inmate
03-18-2016, 03:33 AM
Not too shocking since Bill Gates is in bed with the federal government. Funny how him and the governmment hold patents for vaccines to the ebola virus.

for real?

JohnDoe
03-18-2016, 03:39 AM
for real?

Yup just Google it

The CDC, NIH & Bill Gates Own the Patents On Existing Ebola & Related Vaccines: Mandatory Vaccinations Are Near - Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show (http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/17/the-cdc-nih-bill-gates-own-the-patents-on-existing-ebola-related-vaccines-mandatory-vaccinations-are-near/)

JohnDoe
03-18-2016, 03:44 AM
And funny the US government also owns a patent for medicinal marijuana....

All the while it's been outlawed as a schedule 1 drug by the DEA. Schedule 1 drugs "have no medicinal value. .."

Hmmmmm

DEA / Drug Scheduling (http://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml)

darkvader
06-22-2016, 11:50 AM
Awesome do you find your windows 10 to be slow? Ive got a new laptop but seems like need to change settings to make it quicker.