PDA

View Full Version : MK-677

GJR
09-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Okay guys, ordered two 30ml bottles of MK-677 and started it this morning. Decided I didn't want to take it at night time because I can not sleep if I am hungry and it seems to be a "side effect." My first dose was supposed to be 12.5 mg but since I used a 30mg dropper from a clomid bottle, it was hard to really judge if it was 12.5 or maybe more. I am ordering a oral syringe today to help with this issue, if you have any suggestions that would be great. As most people know, the taste was terrible lol but it wasn't anything to make you gag. I was very impressed with MJR by their shipping, product label and how professional it looks. Since today is Day 1, I do not feel any effects but I will post every couple days to let you know of my experience!

Loose Cannon
09-13-2015, 05:37 PM
i ran a bottle of superior peptides. i got insane strength results and insane bloating as well. it made me very tired and gave me very lucid dreams.

GJR
09-13-2015, 06:04 PM
Today is day 3 and I do feel like my muscles are full and sorta bloated .. Just received my oral syringe so now I can get the exact dose. Also my shoulder feels a lot better but I don't know if that is from the product or not. Nothing else to report at this time.

getthepump40
09-14-2015, 12:40 PM
I too used superior peptides' MK, good stuff. I used the MK during my bridge and it helped me hold on to my size.

GJR
09-14-2015, 12:50 PM
I too used superior peptides' MK, good stuff. I used the MK during my bridge and it helped me hold on to my size.

How long did you run it for? Did you do it every day or 5 on and 2 off?

GJR
09-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Okay almost a week in using 12.5 mg of the mk677 and I have noticed a little excessive water retention .. Not as bad I thought tho. Also the pumps are absolutely insane! Also I tried to bench a little bit heavier bc my shoulder was feeling better but obviously I was wrong bc it's still tender .. Hopefully with prolonged use it will help with my biceps tendinitis.

hunkstrum
09-17-2015, 04:04 AM
I'm following this. Keep us updated.

Dont wanna be old
09-17-2015, 10:40 AM
I keep wanting to try .
Watching log .
Only concern is water retention increasing my BP .
DWBO

GJR
09-17-2015, 11:04 AM
I keep wanting to try .
Watching log .
Only concern is water retention increasing my BP .
DWBO

I am only 7 days in but I haven't seen anything excessive when it came to my BP or water retention. My diet is really not as on point as I would like but I do feel a hell of a lot leaner and solid then normal. Shoulder issue is still the same so I am just gonna have to keep nursing it as always. I am thinking that if you keep the dose at 12.5 ED that maybe it will be easier on your BP?

Looseunitwa
09-19-2015, 04:55 PM
In on this too.
Did run mk677 at 12.5mg for two weeks. Intense bloat and insatiable hunger. I stopped because of the huge bloat effecting BP, breathing etc. Was also running 800mg test and 6 weeks in. So dropped the mk to get a handle on the bloat.

thinking after pct from this test cycle will use it to bridge into next cycle. Also to run it solely to get a handled on it for me.

Dont wanna be old
09-19-2015, 06:36 PM
I am only 7 days in but I haven't seen anything excessive when it came to my BP or water retention. My diet is really not as on point as I would like but I do feel a hell of a lot leaner and solid then normal. Shoulder issue is still the same so I am just gonna have to keep nursing it as always. I am thinking that if you keep the dose at 12.5 ED that maybe it will be easier on your BP?
If you go with light dumb bells when pressing you will be ok . Barbell equals death IMO .
Took about 5 months to get past strain . Only time will heal .
Part of my problem was imbalance also . Therapist had me do close grip Standing rows .
Working on rear delts helped . Nowadays I do reverse butterfly machine on chest day .
Good luck
DWBO

GJR
09-20-2015, 01:52 PM
If you go with light dumb bells when pressing you will be ok . Barbell equals death IMO .
Took about 5 months to get past strain . Only time will heal .
Part of my problem was imbalance also . Therapist had me do close grip Standing rows .
Working on rear delts helped . Nowadays I do reverse butterfly machine on chest day .
Good luck
DWBO

Thanks DWBO .. I have been doing a lot of rotator cuff work and have been lifting regularly but at this point i''ll just use dumbbells for all chest and shoulder work. I'll also add in rear flys during my chest day and just hope for the best as I move forward. Its a shame because I want to start my first cycle but I have to wait for this damn injury to heal!!!!! :cnEopLCY6N9GAac.jpg:cnEopLCY6N9GAac.jpg

benlash74
09-20-2015, 02:13 PM
I tore my left rotator cuff in my early 20's and it took forever to heal. To this day (41 now) i still do more incline and decline dumbells than straight bar. I do like the hammer strength decline machine also. As I get older I now realize how important it is to warm up with light weight and bring my bodys core temperature up before hitting the heavy lifts.

Fongy
09-20-2015, 10:51 PM
I tore my left rotator cuff in my early 20's and it took forever to heal. To this day (41 now) i still do more incline and decline dumbells than straight bar. I do like the hammer strength decline machine also. As I get older I now realize how important it is to warm up with light weight and bring my bodys core temperature up before hitting the heavy lifts.
Similar situation to mine. Rotator cuff tear about 10 years ago. Will never ever be 100% but just one of those things you need to manage. I've also stopped doing flat bench and smith machine shoulder presses as these were the two biggest culprits for aggravating it again.
In regards to the mk677, I too ran it a few months ago. Sleep was great considering I was on tren but the bloat and gut issues it caused forced me to stop after 3 weeks.

GJR
09-22-2015, 11:03 PM
11 days in on the mk677 .. Definitely love the pumps I get from this stuff and I feel fuller in my muscles throughout the day. I'm at a dose of 12.5 and don't plan on raising it bc I love the effects I'm getting. The bloat isn't too bad at this dose. Strength gains are starting to show .. Squatted 455 for 4 today in sleeves which is a PR and I hit that for 2 about 6 weeks ago so I'm thrilled!

GJR
10-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Just an update, been on the MK-677 for a almost a month now. Keeping the dosage at 12.5 Monday-Friday and taking the weekends off. I have noticed this past week of more of a bloat effect. I have not had an issue with hunger at all during my time on. I love the feeling that my muscles feel full and once again the pumps are awesome. I have also felt some strength increase and my shoulder tendonitis is starting to feel better but I can not say it is from the MK-677 because I have stopped doing workouts that directly effected the area. I honestly at this point highly reccomend it and I plan on doing at least a couple more months on this product to help completely heal my shoulder before I start my first cycle of AAS.

GJR
10-15-2015, 03:59 PM
Final update. Decided to end my run of the MK-677 after about one month on the product at 12.5mg a day for 5 days a week. The bloat and blood pressure was getting to be to much and I decided I had enough. I loved the pump it gave me and the fullness of my muscles. I also think it helped with my shoulder injury as it is starting to feel better but still now 100%. I did experience strength increases while on the product as well. I think the product is good, but only at 12.5mg a day. I will use it again in the future, just with Clen to help battle the bloat.