PDA

View Full Version : difference between trenbolon enanthate and testosterone enanthate

coolbreeze
09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Can someone give me a link to understand the difference?
Gett'n educated

Thanks!

nspaletta
09-11-2015, 07:20 PM
.....2 different compounds bud.

Go to the steroid profile section read up, also don't use either until you have a solid understanding of all these things.

bulk_cut
09-11-2015, 07:38 PM
.....2 different compounds bud.

Go to the steroid profile section read up, also don't use either until you have a solid understanding of all these things.

⬆⬆⬆⬆ what he said

DirtyD
09-11-2015, 08:28 PM
http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-profiles/3783-trenbolone-enanthate.html

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-profiles/3639-testosterone-enanthate.html

Anabolic Plus
09-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Can someone give me a link to understand the difference?
Gett'n educated

Thanks!

The difference is night and day buddy. reading is your best friend and there is a ton of great info. read as much as you can and then post questions on the parts your not understanding and there is many good guys here who will help you out but you're on the right track, you gotta read it's all here.

KutakRock
09-12-2015, 12:40 AM
If you don't know much about tren do some research before trying it. Incredibly intense but my favorite. Enanthate is probably better to start with then ace. Noticeably less intense for me.

coolbreeze
09-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Thanks to the brothers for their comments
I am reading up now!

PAiN
09-12-2015, 11:01 PM
Listen to the brothers above and checkout the info posted.

What is your cycle experience? If you are fairly new to steroids keep it simple and stick with a Test only cycle.

Any questions don't hesitate to let us know.

chubbyguts2015
09-12-2015, 11:29 PM
whats the difference ? a world of trouble lol

KICKSTAND
09-13-2015, 12:01 AM
Lol. Enanthate prob threw you into thinking they were similar. That's more the "time release" portion of the compound, the ester of which there are many different types. The testosterone/trenbolone is the actual compound(s). Research everything bro. No question is a stupid one here but you would do yourself a favor to read all you can here first and foremost.

getthepump40
09-13-2015, 11:52 AM
As already stated, please be sure to read about both compounds before putting anything into your body. On a side note, one of the differences between the compounds is the level of Badassness... with tren being the winner :)

preacher
09-13-2015, 02:34 PM
As already stated, please be sure to read about both compounds before putting anything into your body. On a side note, one of the differences between the compounds is the level of Badassness... with tren being the winner :)

Wouldn't say that,go without test and see how much "badassness" ya feel

getthepump40
09-14-2015, 12:42 PM
Wouldn't say that,go without test and see how much "badassness" ya feel

I ran about 2g tren and 300 test to prep about 6 months ago.... best ive ever looked and felt in my entire life. 2g test and 300 tren wont do that for you. Dont bash it until you try it.

preacher
09-15-2015, 04:54 AM
I ran about 2g tren and 300 test to prep about 6 months ago.... best ive ever looked and felt in my entire life. 2g test and 300 tren wont do that for you. Dont bash it until you try it.

Didn't bash anything you said,simply referring to the necessity of test