PDA

View Full Version : Primobolan....tren without sides?

Jozifp103
09-18-2015, 01:21 PM
Let's talk Primobolan. From what I hear it's a wonderful compound, but is expensive and needs to be run at high doses to see the magic.

People say at high doses it gives the same effects of tren without the side effects. (Hard grainy look, vascularity, ability to add muscle on a calorie deficit, fat loss, etc...)

Has anyone had the chance to run REAL primo at high doses? Would you say it compares to trenbolone? Let's hear your thoughts :)

Anabolic Plus
09-18-2015, 04:27 PM
I use to run the real schering primobolan that i would get dirt cheap compared to nowadays from mexico and it was always a solid compound, i liked it. i was in the 500-600mg range so not super high. some people didn't like it bc of the hair loss but over all it's a very safe product. i guess a good comparison would be tren. lean hard gains. not water. for me i think you get a little more bang for your buck with tren but some will prefer a more quiet ride if they struggle with tren sides. either or both are good but i think it's down to goals and personal preference and for some it will be cost.

noarch
09-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Curious about it here as well.....I'm considering it for a cycle next year, but hear the same things....expensive, need a lot, and hard to find the real thing.

Anabolic Plus
09-18-2015, 05:43 PM
Curious about it here as well.....I'm considering it for a cycle next year, but hear the same things....expensive, need a lot, and hard to find the real thing.

If your talking schering then yes i believe there is a lot of junk out there but if not there is many people who carry real primo. we carry real primo as do others but if you're talking schering then a good bet is the turkish schering is what i would look for.

noarch
09-18-2015, 05:45 PM
If your talking schering then yes i believe there is a lot of junk out there but if not there is many people who carry real primo. we carry real primo as do others but if you're talking schering then a good bet is the turkish schering is what i would look for.

Will give you a shout when I get closer to figuring out what I wanna run.

cybrsage
09-20-2015, 11:54 PM
I have run Primo from PSL already - though I am not sure I ran it long enough - I ran 500mg a week for 6 weeks before I ran out. I was on a cut at the time and it did help me lose fat while actually gaining muscle, so I call that a win. I wish I would have had more of it, but it is pricy stuff.

noarch
09-21-2015, 12:37 AM
I have run Primo from PSL already - though I am not sure I ran it long enough - I ran 500mg a week for 6 weeks before I ran out. I was on a cut at the time and it did help me lose fat while actually gaining muscle, so I call that a win. I wish I would have had more of it, but it is pricy stuff.

What else were you running alongside the primo, bro?

Jozifp103
09-21-2015, 12:18 PM
I know Mountain-Man's wife was/is running our EP primo depot. Last I heard she was up to 100mg/week which is a moderate dose for a female and she loves it. VERY well tolerated in women.

Here's the log: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/puritysourcelabs-com/20156-mtn-mans-primo-arrived-starts-tonight.html

cybrsage
09-25-2015, 01:05 PM
What else were you running alongside the primo, bro?

Test-Cyp at 500mg a week and Deca at 200mg a week preventative for the joints. An occasional TNE jolt prior to hitting the gym. And an AI, vitamins, etc.

enrod
09-25-2015, 01:33 PM
I'm yet to run primo at all myself, but I think it's a good alternative for lean muscle gains if you can't do nandrolones. To put it up against tren, mg for mg I don't think they're in the same league.

noarch
09-25-2015, 04:59 PM
Ran Sust, NPP and Var for my last cycle.....was thinking Prop, NPP, Primo and Var for the next one....but even just typing that out right now made me feel like it would be overkill!

Mountain-Man
09-27-2015, 06:57 PM
I know Mountain-Man's wife was/is running our EP primo depot. Last I heard she was up to 100mg/week which is a moderate dose for a female and she loves it. VERY well tolerated in women.

Here's the log: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/puritysourcelabs-com/20156-mtn-mans-primo-arrived-starts-tonight.html
Yes sr she is no sides she has ran another brand tren ace with bad sides very angry lose of hair grew back thank god but Psl EP primo is the only oil ill ever let her run agin 100% side free

mattnc98
09-27-2015, 09:48 PM
I like to 800mgs to and spoke to a agram a week. With var and test phenylprop and add in npp

crazylegs80
10-01-2015, 03:54 AM
Primo is an awesome compound, but like enrod said--mg to mg comparison to tren... There is none. Tren is much more powerful, but primo is so easy on the body. I always feel good while running primo and being able to steadily (but slowly) gain quality lean muscle and lean out at the same time, and not feel flat on low carbs, are what makes primo gold as far as I'm concerned. Price point is an issue for some I know, but I have no problem spending money on good primo.

Rambo300
10-03-2015, 12:02 PM
Ran real primo at 1000 mg week for 10weeks bout 8 years ago. I can still remember how I was side effect free n looked like a different /better version of masteron. It does not compare to tren at all on most aspects