PDA

View Full Version : Mg for Mg the best to use.

GoProp
09-24-2015, 05:44 AM
So,
I had a question. Been doing a lot of reading on esters and ester weights and I am starting to understand it. But my question is....So if there is a ester like Test E and only part of that Test is used because of the ester weight, then would it be best and the biggest bang for your buck to use products like Test Prop or Test Base cause you are getting and using more of the hormone because of less ester weight?? Like Test Base you get and use 100% of the Test but the longer the ester the less of the actual hormone you get and use. Thanks in advance.

GoProp
09-24-2015, 06:30 AM
Best article I have found that help understand esters and release times and amounts and so forth.

This one is on Ester weights: http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/537-ester-weights.html

This one helps understand how Esters work:http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/114-esters-easy-understand.html

GoProp
09-24-2015, 02:06 PM
Bump??

enrod
09-24-2015, 02:47 PM
Consider some math here. You generally see text prop, or tne dosed around 100mg/mL, yet you will see long esters (enth, cyp, dec) at 200-300mg/mL. The percentage differences are not that substantial imo. I would use esters dependent on your cycle lengths and your comfort level with pinning frequency.

Anabolic Plus
09-24-2015, 04:16 PM
Consider some math here. You generally see text prop, or tne dosed around 100mg/mL, yet you will see long esters (enth, cyp, dec) at 200-300mg/mL. The percentage differences are not that substantial imo. I would use esters dependent on your cycle lengths and your comfort level with pinning frequency.

This is it spot on. you have to do the math and what works best for you. like you said suspension will give you 100% unlike 70 and 72 with C and E but depending on your needs and how you look at it it still may not give you as you say the best bang for your buck. also remember you can get 400mg test as well.

GoProp
09-24-2015, 04:55 PM
Those are good points. So when a sponsor puts 250mgs/ml on the vial they are not taking into account the ester weight correct?? So if someone really wanted 500mgs test E a week they actually need a lol more than 2mile a week if it was dosed at 250mgs/ml.
I never thought of it like this. Pretty cool how all this stuff works. Love reading and learning.

LION84
09-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Everyone is spot on. I've seen where some will overdose their gear in order for what's on the label to be 100%of what's being pinned.

R23
09-24-2015, 09:42 PM
2 more things to consider.

1: You would have to pin Test Base at least twice a day if it was your main test source. Better used pre training.
2: Prop can be a fucking brutal experience for some.

jtip1810
09-24-2015, 10:02 PM
I agree about prop I have had some that will leave you crippled for days lol. Short esters in general cause more PIP for me but for cutting they are the best option in my experience. They kick in so much faster and have way less water retention/bloat as long as you don't mind pinning EOD it no big deal. As for test base OUCH!!! but that stuff works really well as a pre workout you will hit PB in the gym on that stuff.

R23
09-24-2015, 11:27 PM
I agree about prop I have had some that will leave you crippled for days lol. Short esters in general cause more PIP for me but for cutting they are the best option in my experience. They kick in so much faster and have way less water retention/bloat as long as you don't mind pinning EOD it no big deal. As for test base OUCH!!! but that stuff works really well as a pre workout you will hit PB in the gym on that stuff.

Prop just isn't worth it if the pain effects your training. Will not use again.

jtip1810
09-25-2015, 12:22 AM
Prop just isn't worth it if the pain effects your training. Will not use again.

Agreed, Not all prop is the same I have had some that had very little PIP and have had some pharma grade that hurt like hell. Honestly I have had tren ace that hurt short ester thing for me but the more I use them the better my body reacts. I don't dislike longer esters actually prefer them most of the time less pins are a bonus and I only use shorter esters on cutting cycles.

Anabolic Plus
09-25-2015, 12:41 AM
2 more things to consider.

1: You would have to pin Test Base at least twice a day if it was your main test source. Better used pre training.
2: Prop can be a fucking brutal experience for some.

You do not need to pin Test suspension 2 times a day. please read the link below to a thread in our sub forum about Test Suspension. its not long but it's a good read.

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-plus/21690-test-suspension-bad-rap-undeserved.html

Hope this is a help.

Apex Peptides
09-25-2015, 02:27 AM
All advice here is spot on! I learned from reading the posts. Thanks guys! Good advice as always!

benlash74
09-25-2015, 07:44 AM
Lots of great info here. Thanks for the links guys. Learning more every day.

Anabolic Plus
09-25-2015, 10:56 AM
I remember back in the days and i can't remember who it was making it i believe it was one of the brands out of mexico but they were doing a 500mg test product. it had quite a following bc of the perceived great deal and bang for your buck!! but the reality of this 500mg product was it hurt like hell as i believe 500mg is about the max you can squeeze into 1cc of oil and the alcohol content was pretty high. the bottom line is you really have to look at each product and work it out quickly to see if it's what you need and the cost and total mg in the bottle ect ect and if you really want to be accurate with the mg you're intaking you have to consider the ester weights and what will actually be available to your body. all of this can be done if you need to with a little thought and very basic math.

benlash74
09-25-2015, 11:47 AM
After the supertest 450 i ran for four weeks I would rather pin eod than try to pin that stuff again. I thought something was wrong with the batch because I got these huge knots on my glutes that lasted for days. Stuff worked great but my body was not ready for it. Maybe someday I will work up to it.

twisted
09-25-2015, 12:18 PM
I just cant handle the high dosed compounds the feelin of bein punched in my butt cheek or arm for the next 3 to 5 days isnt worth it , shit give me some smooth regular dosed gearz and Im good :karate243:

Clark Kent
09-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Different esters have different places it all depends on what your goals are. I think most importantly is to keep levels steady regardless of your goals. general rule of thumb that may help Is Longer esters for longer cycles typically "bulking" and shorter esters for shorter "cutting/lean" cycles

cybrsage
09-25-2015, 01:35 PM
Yep, what everyone is saying is right. Also, take into account that when people recommend a cycle, they are using the amounts from the bottle, not the actual amount of test. So if someone says to blast at 500mg of test-e or test-c a week, they mean it based on the 200mg/ml listed on the bottle and therefor 2.5ml worth. They do not mean to shot 200mg X 0.69 (for Test-C) = 138mg/ml and therefor 3.62ml.