PDA

View Full Version : sdrol + women??

notsonatty
09-26-2015, 02:25 AM
So sdrol has a pretty low androgenic rating compared to winny and primo, obviously the anabolic rating is sky high. Have any women dipped their toes into this one? Im thinking about it but not much research or reviews from women. It has some of the nastiest sides so I dont even know if it is worth it. But I am more so worried about my hair, var (real this time) didnt give me much of a hassle this time around, so in comparison I dont know if it would really affect it.

enasni
09-26-2015, 03:41 PM
I only know of one chick to try sdrol. She said she lost some hair post cycle but it rebounded. I'd try it but then there's not much I won't [emoji12]

notsonatty
10-01-2015, 12:23 AM
would you say she was genetically predisposed to this??

enasni
10-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Hard to say. I've never met the rest of her family to gauge it, but may well be the case. I will say she put on quite a bit of lean muscle and I couldn't tell that she lost any hair. I thought it was all in her head actually. (Pun not intended) I mean, seasonally people do shed a bit more every so often.

stupes
10-02-2015, 07:11 PM
The androgenic rating was a measure of prostate growth in the rat test subjects. Not always a good measure of all masculine side effects.

Rule of thumb - women don't do DHT derivatives. Superdrol is 17aa methyl masterone - masterone is very close to DHT.

Stupes

Apex Peptides
10-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Sounds risky

Gearguy92
10-11-2015, 11:15 PM
OTE=stupes;306651]The androgenic rating was a measure of prostate growth in the rat test subjects. Not always a good measure of all masculine side effects.

Rule of thumb - women don't do DHT derivatives. Superdrol is 17aa methyl masterone - masterone is very close to DHT.

Stupes[/QUOTE]

What do you think anavar,primo,winstrol etc are? Dht derivatives... Woman Use them commonly.

Gearguy92
10-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Also superdrol is nothing like masteron .. Maybe one paper but in my real word experience complete opposites.

aussieraven
10-20-2015, 11:48 PM
I'd have her on anavar or tbol...

sgtanal
10-22-2015, 11:05 AM
women would be better off with winstrol or anavar
superdrol is extremely harsh...

Gearguy92
10-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah the op (my girl) has used tbol and var already, very pressive physique won her last show.. I have heard woman use superdrol. On paper it looks OK.. But in my experience doubt shed like it. Shit is rough even at 10-20mg ed... Headaches, nausea, lethargy, aggression, bloat, hairloss, complete loss of appetite... Etc etc. But.. Only drug I take and notice a complete change in physique in 24 hours, shit fills you the fuck out!!!! If ripped... It'll make you look huge! For a woman tho.. Not so sure

diesel707
11-06-2015, 08:43 PM
SDROL would be way to harsh for women and in my opinion way over the top. var, winni, tbol, primo tabs, clen....don't need anything other then that.

notsonatty
11-09-2015, 12:53 AM
Tbol and anavar is the combo I just used. I liked it but I was hoping I could try something else. Var is alright. I'm not sure the sides are worth it tho.

spoolin
11-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Run 20mg of var (10mg every 12 hours) daily and stack 5mg of winny once a day. Run the var for 10 weeks and start the winny at week 4. You'll see some huge gains. Hell, even bump the winny up to 10mg if you want to really blow up but 10mg daily can start to bring the sides.

ranger134
10-27-2017, 12:28 PM
OTE=stupes;306651]The androgenic rating was a measure of prostate growth in the rat test subjects. Not always a good measure of all masculine side effects.

Stupes

What do you think anavar,primo,winstrol etc are? Dht derivatives... Woman Use them commonly.[/QUOTE]
Mast is dht and they used as much as var by competitors

TEPENEX
11-02-2017, 08:28 PM
NO sdrol for women. Best is Var, then NPP The primo ace or low ass dose of eq still bad idea on eq. NPP is lest androgenic than primo ladies remember that.
Ideally Var @ 10mg bid with npp 25mg E3D's. Clen to shred or t3 pyramid , tmaybe dnp. Nolva and an anti-e to dry out before comp then diuretic 2-3 days out from comp