PDA

View Full Version : SCAR TISSUE HELP

Kratos Labs
09-26-2015, 03:30 AM
Anyone know a PROVEN method for help with scar tissue? I have been juicing so long my ass is like a pin cushion, I move around but notice my shoulders, and pecs are starting to scar up pretty bad, Im not a bitch or nothing but, Goddamn when you pin through scar tissue every time it gets a lil old not to mention now I can COUNT on coughing my ass off everytime i shoot Tren ... which is 3-4 times a week so unless there is a good fix me and tren maybe parting ways, sucks cause thats always been my baby

bulk_cut
09-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Unfortunately there's no cure except possibly time! You just have to try to find new places to hit - Ventrogluteal, Traps, Tri's, calf

wook
09-26-2015, 04:05 AM
Yup! Get used to it!

Kratos Labs
09-26-2015, 04:43 AM
Yea after 10 years, damn it starting to suck, Ive heard of deep tissue massages that can break it up, Ive even heard of a rolling pin over the ass with some pressure behind it lol..so didnt know if anyone had a sure fire

wsnake
09-26-2015, 06:29 AM
Time is the cure.

You could go sub Q for your tren possibly ?

benlash74
09-26-2015, 07:27 AM
Time is the cure.

You could go sub Q for your tren possibly ?

That's an interesting idea. Anyone ever try it? I have not been at it for as long as alot of you guys. I haven't tried any sub Q injections yet. Heard some good and some bad reviews.

mattnc98
09-27-2015, 02:41 AM
Anyone know a PROVEN method for help with scar tissue? I have been juicing so long my ass is like a pin cushion, I move around but notice my shoulders, and pecs are starting to scar up pretty bad, Im not a bitch or nothing but, Goddamn when you pin through scar tissue every time it gets a lil old not to mention now I can COUNT on coughing my ass off everytime i shoot Tren ... which is 3-4 times a week so unless there is a good fix me and tren maybe parting ways, sucks cause thats always been my baby

Deep tissue massage and scraping. I've been two weeks in a row and my left shoulder got to painful to bare military pressing. A true deep tissue massage is painful bro. And that scar tissue scrapping tool it hurts. This guy that does it he uses all his weight and elbows etc constant pressure. When I'm done my upper back chest and shoulders are brused next day and u can see blood pockets too. But it tramatises the area and causes break down of that tissue as it heals again. U will feel better when u leave but u will yell and grind your teeth during lol.

mattnc98
09-27-2015, 02:43 AM
After massage ice and then every night take a golf ball.and find taget point area and lay on the golf ball it continues to help break down. Mine cost 75 bucks a hr

macho
09-27-2015, 02:56 AM
Backload insulin pins

Kratos Labs
09-27-2015, 09:00 PM
Ive never heard of sub Q tren , I dont know if that would work or not

wsnake
09-27-2015, 10:31 PM
That's an interesting idea. Anyone ever try it? I have not been at it for as long as alot of you guys. I haven't tried any sub Q injections yet. Heard some good and some bad reviews.

The long term sides are a build up of product in the fat at the injection site which happens to diabetics quite a lot, tbh I couldn't tell you how it would work I haven't done it either. There are quite a few articles on the web about TRT sub Q, I can't see how tren would be much different.

spoolin
09-29-2015, 01:16 AM
Are you giving at least 6 days between each pin area? That seems to help a ton for me. Gives it a bit of time to heal up. I use shoulders, ventros and glutes with shoulders and ventros getting no more than 1cc each and hit the glutes with the test/tren mix at 2cc. Every day pinning does suck though. LOL

kubes
09-29-2015, 01:26 AM
I like pinning quads cause there is so much room to rotate

mattnc98
09-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Or just use all base products and butterfly iv ir

mattnc98
09-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Kidding

benlash74
09-29-2015, 09:50 PM
My quad experience has sucked. Hit a nerve both times! Couldn't walk for a week. I'll work my way back there eventually. I think I just need to center it up more on the leg. Lots of damn nerves there or is it just bad luck on my part?

ironman53
10-31-2015, 08:58 AM
only hel;p I can offer is maybe go to hgh,,for a few months,and give body time to heal,,they will go away in time,,

km2008
11-02-2015, 12:28 AM
Yea after 10 years, damn it starting to suck, Ive heard of deep tissue massages that can break it up, Ive even heard of a rolling pin over the ass with some pressure behind it lol..so didnt know if anyone had a sure fire
Are you still up and running

Thappy
11-02-2015, 02:51 AM
Subq tren ace wouldnt be the best idea for two reasons

1 its not certified sterile like pharma gear

2 on trt you are only meant to be doing 1 injection every 2 weeks.

subq tren ace would have massive build ups in your fat.

Im sure you have not exhausted all injection sites?

do you pin chest, calves, bis, tris, lats?

twisted
11-03-2015, 01:28 AM
From what I heard and read Sub q is only good for .75ml anymore than that it just sits under skin and the chance of infection rises .......