PDA

View Full Version : funny HGH question

ironjulius
09-28-2015, 03:13 PM
my wife just got done pinning HGH this morning before heading to work and our middle son was bitching about not finding a shirt which was in the dryer so my wife goes to find the shirt and while putting clothes in the basket she drops the HGH with warm clothes in it and didnt realize it until she is leaving for work so she wakes me up to try to find it so after 20 mins of being in the warm clothes would the HGH still be good or just toss it? it was a new vial that she has only used 1.5 iu out of so if its a good chance its still good i would like her to use if less of a chance i dont want her pinning the next 6 days of bad HGH

thanks

nspaletta
09-28-2015, 10:18 PM
Most like it has degraded but no harm if she tries to use it, not like it's going to cause something bad to happen.

ironjulius
09-29-2015, 12:36 AM
Most like it has degraded but no harm if she tries to use it, not like it's going to cause something bad to happen.
thanks i was thinking it had probably degraded but not sure if it would be even worth pinning. i want to try to keep her levels consistent

nspaletta
09-29-2015, 03:56 PM
thanks i was thinking it had probably degraded but not sure if it would be even worth pinning. i want to try to keep her levels consistent

At the dose you should have her taking levels fluctuate very little. But more then likely the gh is degraded and not very efficient anymore. Pre mixed usually has about a day in normal temp (70F) for about 24 hours (this is rx gh, I would assume that generics would be even less efficient then that).