PDA

View Full Version : is home brew worth it

draconian2014
10-02-2015, 07:16 PM
I was thinking about homebrewing is it worth it . ofcourse I am going to use raws sponsor from here but what is the success rate and is it really worth it ?

enrod
10-02-2015, 07:48 PM
I was thinking about homebrewing is it worth it . ofcourse I am going to use raws sponsor from here but what is the success rate and is it really worth it ?

It's not that hard, but first time setup can be a little pricey. I tried syringe filter once, won't ever do it again and highly suggest against going this route. So the next step up, bottle top fillers, glass media bottle, brake pump etc cost a little bit more to set up. If you're interested in it definitely worth a try, it's quite simple really.

draconian2014
10-02-2015, 07:54 PM
thast what I was thinking plus I know exactly what strength of gear I am making I could be good at this just wasn't sure how the success rate with raws has been . from what I have read its been pretty good . so no whatman filter then huh brake pump is a good idea I would've never thought about that I had a brake hand pump bleeder once that would work wonders I just am curious how to keep that streril though

DirtyD
10-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Like enrod said up front costs can be a bit much, but if you are in it for the long haul its WAY CHEAPER plus you control everything you do!!!

I used to make 100ml jugs for myself, piss on the 10ml jugs...

I miss the old days when you could buy gear in 50-100ml jugs no questions asked... Now you are lucky if someone even carriers 20ml vials...

Loose Cannon
10-02-2015, 11:45 PM
is it worth it, hell yea its way cheaper and you make your own shit. is it riskier, hell yea good luck getting powder domestically and the shipping process will be trickier. pick your poison brother.

spoolin
10-03-2015, 01:35 AM
My buddy makes ours from the raw sponsors here and I can tell you his shit is potent and a bottle of tren and test is only $10 each and can make for some super cheap cycles. Getting the raws from over seas is also very slick in the way they do it. Not really any way you will get caught unless they can test for exactly what was sent and with the paperwork they send, they have no reason to not believe that it's not what the papers say it is.

I'm thinking about seeing if he wants to try out some NPP raws to throw into our cycles next.

kyleja23
10-03-2015, 03:31 AM
dude Homebrew is the only way to go. I got tired of getting ripped off and sources going scammer on me. So I said fuck it and decided to get my own raws wich I believe have a 3 or 4 year live span. correct me if I am wrong guys . and after its all said and done. I don't pay a dime for my gear. you can easly get 10 or 20 g of shit and have enough shit for 2 years. win win . and you can teach a 3rd grader to do it.

draconian2014
10-03-2015, 01:41 PM
thanks guys for all the input I might be swayed that way soon :)

Tako
10-07-2015, 02:07 PM
absolutely! you'll save money and most important you get real doses and clean stuff.

deathstar
10-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Definitely save alot of money but more of a change to get caught. especially when they could see that you're having vials, filters, capsules, etc sent to your house and on top of it shorter after receiving a package sometimes from china.. I don't know anything about how much you run but if it's a moderate dose. and you don't plan on brewing for other people I would personally buy from a source that has finished product. Also most raw sources have a 100g minimum.. that being said I sell locally and to a few near by states so if you have any questions hit up my inbox. I've used red lion, pure raws, and quality raws so let me know if you need help man

deathstar
10-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Also another thing to think about is shipping. Shipping is going to cost ~$50 and most places are going to charge another 50-150 for a resender if you don't want to receive the package directly from china

basskiller
10-07-2015, 04:42 PM
your able to control more things when you create your own

miggymig
10-07-2015, 05:15 PM
All comes down to your Raw. I do it a few times a year and enjoy it

draconian2014
10-07-2015, 05:17 PM
ok thanks guys . I might use a friends address for the vials and few other things

Apex Peptides
10-07-2015, 06:06 PM
I just think it's cool to take on an experiment and reap the reward. Sort of like brewing your own beer :-)

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5478&stc=1

DirtyD
10-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Absolutely the best part of it all!!!

your able to control more things when you create your own

mauijim8888
10-07-2015, 06:53 PM
po box brother

basskiller
10-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Absolutely the best part of it all!!!
Plus I liked creating things that people said would not hold in an injectable solution, combos never been seen together.. Now I see them on many lists... many times using my old formulas...LOL

I especially like my last one that I created a few years back. Gummy bear anavar.. however, that has yet to catch on. Maybe because it was only posted in one private location.. But it is fun creating things

enasni
10-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Now you've said that bass killer I might try gummy bear dbols. Just for laughs. [emoji198][emoji199] lol

BadaBing
11-19-2015, 09:28 PM
I would love to learn that one gummy bear flavored var. or aromasin anything to help with taste but that gummy bear sounds tastey. I have used a lot of your info it was very helpful for me thanks for passing on the knowledge.

BeastModeBarbie
11-20-2015, 05:40 AM
Make some gummy bear var and I'll buy it tomorrow

rachellmc
12-07-2015, 08:37 AM
good saving method,but takes time indeed.The process of brewing is definitely easy.

twisted
12-09-2015, 02:49 AM
I love makin my own ,the whole process is just exciting and not to mention you save soooo much dough.
Nothing like looking at all that oil and never running out

Whoa whoa your my friend :) ...so what got in stock ;) ....

A friend gave me some of his home brewed stuff and I gotta tell ya it was smooth and good freaky quality .....

JB ROBO
12-09-2015, 02:47 PM
It can be worth it ya. Depends how safe you are about it and some outlying factors. State laws ect... I was in California and had no problem. Here in TX I am a little more hesitant lol.

draconian2014
12-09-2015, 03:57 PM
that's what scares me . that and I might screw something up I am real hesitant but keep wanting to try it damnit makes me mad I can't just go ahead and try it

JB ROBO
12-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Look into the situations regarding what CAN happen in your state lol. If say you get caught up. TX your looking at some serious potential shit. CA not so bad... Just research a bit. Keep it small. Dont go crazy or try to become a drug lord and you will be fine. Make sure your supplier is no bullshit when it comes to packaging. And limit the frequency. With all the shipping volume around holidays now is your best shot to get through easy.

HEAVY-IN-THEGAME
12-18-2015, 02:21 AM
Look into the situations regarding what CAN happen in your state lol. If say you get caught up. TX your looking at some serious potential shit. CA not so bad... Just research a bit. Keep it small. Dont go crazy or try to become a drug lord and you will be fine. Make sure your supplier is no bullshit when it comes to packaging. And limit the frequency. With all the shipping volume around holidays now is your best shot to get through easy.

Good post

cominback22
12-20-2015, 08:51 PM
^^^ Really important to know the laws.

Mountain-Man
12-20-2015, 09:31 PM
If I had more free time and less pets I would make all my own gear I use too 10'yeRs ago and it was well worth it

cominback22
12-20-2015, 10:46 PM
May have to look into getting into it. As long as it saves money it'll keep my wife happy!!!

Apex Peptides
12-22-2015, 04:12 PM
I think its worth it. It's sort of like making your own beer compared to buying it. For some people it's a hobby. Besides, think about how much you can learn from taking on such a challenge.

draconian2014
12-22-2015, 08:34 PM
I was planning 50 grams of deca test prop and tren ace for a total of 150 grams all together that I hope would be to bad

Newyear1
01-05-2016, 04:40 AM
It's completely worth it , there are risk involved as with everything else but if you can get a good source it's not hard to put the whole process together and not draw unwanted attention.

bruski36
01-10-2016, 04:17 AM
yes its worth it. bottle filter vacuum pump.......saves me a ton

Bonacris
01-12-2016, 12:07 AM
I love it when it's all made and have beautiful rows for gear. And if it's underdosed or bunk well.you only have yourself to blame.

coalminer78
03-15-2016, 03:00 AM
From what I have researched the up front cost and first brew is about equal to a normal cycle cost....after first brew it all about saving money since you have all the equipment.... looks best if you are on trt or cycle 2 + times a year

rippedreaper
04-05-2016, 05:15 PM
It depends on how good your raw powders are.
Still 99% of finished gear sources aren't going to sell you any better or cleaner product than the one you can make.

But you can be flagged as a potential source.

Ironworker1
04-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Very good reading...... makes you really think

Clutch7
04-13-2016, 12:00 PM

depends on your risk factor i believe... me personally i wouldn't home-brew. reason being, i rather get popped with a shipment of vials rather than an entire operation of a lab... you're looking at intent to distribute, drug charges, etc etc they will make the list go on and on. if they're (government) not making money off it, its not happening legally.

2stones
05-25-2016, 12:04 PM
My thinking is that if you are in for the long haul it pays for itself many times.

BEASTZ6
05-31-2016, 07:14 PM
I was taught how to home brew from an ex WWE wrestler. It's stupid easy to do. I have been home brewing for the last 10 years, and its the only way to go for me. I only brew for myself (100 ml at a time), so 100 gr of Test Cyp will last me for a couple of years.

cobraforce
07-02-2016, 01:44 AM
I hope its worth it cause I'm going on my maiden voyage with home brew

Massive1975
07-02-2016, 05:43 AM
I have been home brewing for 10yrs, it can sometimes be a pain in the ass if you are doing it for a few friends. Just trying to keep up with production is the hard part. If you are doing it for personal use, it's worth it. Cheap and you know what's going on it.

Plumcrazy
07-25-2016, 04:08 AM
Still have so much to learn but this home brew stuff sounds very interesting. I just need to know what equipment I need to invest in and figure out good sources of raw materials. Sounds like basic chemistry is all that's needed and product ends up being very cost effective, I just wonder what the average start up cost is.

Aahl
07-26-2016, 07:24 AM
man if importing raws weren't so hard i would jump on the homebrew train for sure .

Gearhead40
07-26-2016, 08:22 AM

Like DirtyD said. Only in the long haul will it pay off. Buy a filter system you can reuse from the start. If you have to keep buying throw away filters it will just eat up the savings. Pm me, I'll help you out. Success rate? What do you mean? Customs...? Depends on where you live and quality/stealth of the shipping methods.

Plumcrazy
07-27-2016, 06:58 PM
So it's not ok to ask people on here to recommend a quality raw material supplier??

draconian2014
07-28-2016, 04:33 PM
that is a no no I think best bet I always tell people is read and read then read some more . reviews will tell you everything you need to know .

Plumcrazy
07-28-2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks. I will go read.

trendex
08-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Yes bro it will save a lot of money and you will know what you are injecting I am from India and just started homebrewing and I can brew gear of 1000usd in just 400usd

Big_rich
09-21-2016, 12:03 AM
Only downfall of homebrew is most sources have a minimum for say 100 grams by the time you get all the conpounds you use you will have several hundred grams get caught with thst penalty is severe. There are sources that sell smaller quantities but still penalties are worse of caught with raws.

MAXROIDS
09-24-2016, 06:12 PM
I have thought about it but would want good labels made and I would only feel comfortable taking it if I made it myself. I made then 50 times and would get rid of it and keep some and it was a good way to compliment the cost of a cycle. I new a guy making his own and he ended up doing foxy and OD in sleep and at the end he was just putting oil in the bottles and i know 1000 bottles went out like that or with 1 test for every label or tree in every bottle. Got to get it from a reputable person.. or yourself. I am going to think on this one

roadie
09-24-2016, 08:18 PM
I was taught how to home brew from an ex WWE wrestler. It's stupid easy to do. I have been home brewing for the last 10 years, and its the only way to go for me. I only brew for myself (100 ml at a time), so 100 gr of Test Cyp will last me for a couple of years.

how many years is the finished product good for?

BEASTZ6
10-02-2016, 07:04 PM
how many years is the finished product good for?

I have used raws that I had sitting around for years, and there was no degradation in the finished product. Keep the finished product in a dark dry place like a dresser drawer, and it too will last for years.