PDA

View Full Version : Free Willy

noarch
10-06-2015, 03:45 AM
How long do you guys expect to be shut down after coming off a cycle before you start to get concerned? I ran sust, npp, and var from about April through August. Switched to prop for the last month or so. Then 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex.

Libido dropped off pretty much as soon as the test cleared, which I expected.....but I've been done with PCT for two weeks now and can't recall my last morning wood.

Should I go ahead and run bloods to see where my levels are? Am I just being impatient??

Anabolic Plus
10-06-2015, 08:58 AM
How long do you guys expect to be shut down after coming off a cycle before you start to get concerned? I ran sust, npp, and var from about April through August. Switched to prop for the last month or so. Then 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex.

Libido dropped off pretty much as soon as the test cleared, which I expected.....but I've been done with PCT for two weeks now and can't recall my last morning wood.

Should I go ahead and run bloods to see where my levels are? Am I just being impatient??

BW would give you a good idea of what your looking at and general over all health.

Dont wanna be old
10-06-2015, 12:38 PM
Do you have any HCG lying around ??
Sometimes 50mg Clomid a few more days on full stomach in afternoon .
DWBO

noarch
10-06-2015, 03:47 PM
BW would give you a good idea of what your looking at and general over all health.

Yeah I'd planned on doing blood work about 6 weeks after wrapping up PCT, but I'm getting nervous and frustrated. Probably go ahead and do it this week to see where things are.

noarch
10-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Do you have any HCG lying around ??
Sometimes 50mg Clomid a few more days on full stomach in afternoon .
DWBO

No HCG but I've got some Clomid left. Why full stomach in the afternoon?

bigsam
10-06-2015, 06:20 PM
get bloods asap......start that pct up and go a couple more weeks.

Jozifp103
10-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Chance are...your test levels will drop even more in the next few weeks. Your natural levels are highest at the end of pct because the clomid and nolva spike them a bit. If you're feeling low now, it will only get worse until you drop back to baseline.

Dont wanna be old
10-07-2015, 12:44 PM
No HCG but I've got some Clomid left. Why full stomach in the afternoon?
Half the people I know feel sick taking Clomid .
Seems the best way to avoid nausea ?
DWBO

noarch
10-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Chance are...your test levels will drop even more in the next few weeks. Your natural levels are highest at the end of pct because the clomid and nolva spike them a bit. If you're feeling low now, it will only get worse until you drop back to baseline.

Getting blood drawn tomorrow. Curious to see if my test level is the problem or if there's something else going on. Whatever's causing this low libido, it sucks!

stupes
10-07-2015, 10:53 PM
If I were to ever PCT again - I would shoot 100mcg of triptorelin to kick off PCT and then run masin 25mg and clomid 50mg for 6 weeks. Trip is key - it will kick start test production immediately and the masin/clomid will keep it going.

noarch
10-09-2015, 03:13 PM
Ok holy crap now I'm really confused. LOL.

Test level two weeks after PCT is 791! And estradiol is 19.6. Those sound like pretty good numbers to me for having come off my cycle and made it through PCT. So now I really wonder where my libido went.....

By the way, privatemdlabs gave me a turnaround on results of less than 24 hours. Amazing service.

Mightyjoeyoung
10-09-2015, 08:23 PM
If I were to ever PCT again - I would shoot 100mcg of triptorelin to kick off PCT and then run masin 25mg and clomid 50mg for 6 weeks. Trip is key - it will kick start test production immediately and the masin/clomid will keep it going.\

what is triptorelin? and is masin better than adex?