PDA

View Full Version : How to mix and dose PGE1 for erections?

nxs450
10-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know how to mix a 1000mcg vial of PGE1 and the amount to pin in the penis for a decent 1-2 hour erection.

Dont wanna be old
10-08-2015, 11:57 PM
I would research this for a member I know .
There are plenty of sources discussing PGE1 protocols .
This being your first post I suggest you introduce yourself in appropriate section and we can talk again later .
Cheers
DWBO

nxs450
10-17-2015, 12:33 PM
I got the PGE1 Thursday and mixed 3.5ml to the 1mg vial. It filled up right to the bottom of where the vial gets small. I pinned 3 ticks and a little seeped out when I pulled the pin. I had a erection for 2hrs 45mins! I was starting to get worried that it wasn't going down, but finally did slowly. My unit felt really sore afterwards. Crazy how this stuff works!

PAiN
10-17-2015, 01:05 PM
I got the PGE1 Thursday and mixed 3.5ml to the 1mg vial. It filled up right to the bottom of where the vial gets small. I pinned 3 ticks and a little seeped out when I pulled the pin. I had a erection for 2hrs 45mins! I was starting to get worried that it wasn't going down, but finally did slowly. My unit felt really sore afterwards. Crazy how this stuff works!

That's awesome bro! Thanks for the info! It will be very useful to others. Reps!