PDA

View Full Version : DISASTER CYCLES! Let's hear yours :)

Jozifp103
10-09-2015, 12:51 PM
This thread is just for fun. Let's discuss past cycles...particularly ones that didn't go so well. One's that haunt you to this day. Too much tren? Deca dick? Oral only? Let's hear it!

Mine was my first ever cycle.

-500mg test cyp 12 weeks.
-NO AI whatsoever.
-Gained 28lbs, 18 of which were water....
-e2 skyrocketed
-emotional mess
-crying over ex girlfriend from 2 years before (pathetic)

PCT comes around....no test in my system, but TONS of estrogen. Now I'm even more out of balance and I'm in deep depression mode. Ran pct alongside 25mg ostarine...felt better, continued ostarine 6 weeks past pct (stupid idea) instead of letting myself recover fully....and at 23 years old my TT was stuck at 299ng/dL. Ran another pct.....same thing. Immediately signed up with IMT.....talk about stupid.

Who else has a catastrophic cycle they'd like to share?

Ironworker1
10-09-2015, 02:16 PM
-emotional mess

LMAO!!!!!

Jozifp103
10-09-2015, 04:36 PM
-emotional mess

LMAO!!!!!

Lol....estrogen

I had a whole new respect for what women go though emotionally after that cycle.

GJR
10-09-2015, 05:45 PM
I still haven't done my first cycle yet but I do remember a couple years ago my buddy told me about this product A-HD which supposely would reduce your estrogen and bump up your test levels at a small amount. Of course since I wanted to stay "natty" i gave it a shot and I was wrong lol. I was dating my wife at the time and for a solid month everytime we would get things going in the bedroom, I would lose it a couple minutes in. I had no clue why, but after being on this site for some time, i realized i was crashing my estrogen levels basically for the hell of it. Im shocked my wife even stayed with me after that hahaha.

Fingerbang
10-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Not really a horror cycle per se. But during my first cycle, every time I pinned my left quad, I'd hit a nerve or what seemed to be reasonably large blood vessels...EVERY FUCKEN TIME lol.

Mightyjoeyoung
10-09-2015, 08:15 PM
had better ones than others, no disaster but before my first show I decided to pin in the glute which I never do. Test prop...lots of BA... I couldn't walk and had to compete... took a Lasix the night before ..couldn't walk and had stomach cramps all night... no sleep...couldn't walk hardly... 4th place..out of 10.

Vision
10-10-2015, 01:02 AM
7 years ago, I did my beloved test,deca, dbol/drol combo/blast...
Very poor planning on my end, being impatient and stubborn I started without my anti's..

All of my compounds where authentic genuine human grade..

I increased the drol to 100,dbol to 60... in the matter of 2 weeks I literally put on 20 + pounds.. it was a disaster I was a train wreck!

I recall walking into my wife's job and a few of her coworkers were looking at me funny, later that day she told me that they were asking her what happened to me because they see me just the other week.. it was the absolute worst I have ever looked.. I started the orals 6 weeks in so everything was at peak.

I remember seeing a friend of mine who I would frequently hang out with but because of our work schedule I didn't see him for several weeks.... his facial expression said it all when he seen me...

draconian2014
10-10-2015, 04:22 PM
right after I started on this form I was 300 plus pounds and I didn't realize the tren and deca should not be ran together so I started out on 40 mg of d-bol 1oo mg of tren/ 100 mg of deca and 50 mg of test after about a week my legs swelled up so bad I couldn't walk and they hurt I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital they hurt so bad I dropped all doses and started aromisin and in about a week it went away any way I won't be doing that again

justlikemusic
10-10-2015, 06:00 PM
I bet i have a story not seen on these boards much lol. Everything i read shows everyone putting on so much on their cycle.

Currently on my first cycle at week 14 and im due to pin today but i just cant be fucked. Shoving needles into my ass for nearly 4 months and havent lost or put on 1kg. Scales havent moved at all. I eat 3500-4000 calories or more some weeks and go up 2kg and then two days later shit it out and back down to base weight. I went back to the "known to be good" gear but i really have been disappointed that i wasted $900 three months ago for nothing and now i am wondering how i am going to pay my rent in two weeks time (unforseen back then)... and now im also wondering how the fck i ever was so stupid to spend so much money on crap.

Now im wondering if i should even be doing PCT or not and if the PCT gear is any good either.

I was at a preoperational point where i wanted to blow my brains out... so i sold a couple guns and bought gear. It was meant to help pack on muscle after the operations. Well i got a good training routine, diet and focus from the money i spent... so even if i was pinning grape seed oil this whole time, im glad i got my life back.

draconian2014
10-10-2015, 10:19 PM
dude I have a thread for being suicidal and depressed started for that very reason .im glad u are better we are all family here u need anything p.m me bro .im glas ur getting back to a better place keep up the good work bro .

justlikemusic
10-11-2015, 01:02 AM
dude I have a thread for being suicidal and depressed started for that very reason .im glad u are better we are all family here u need anything p.m me bro .im glas ur getting back to a better place keep up the good work bro .

Thanks bro, its easy for me to realize i have a family that loves me and thats just negative thinking clouding my head. Im amazed sometimes how my life went from so good to really not so good just because of injury. Anyway im realizing its a long road and hopefully im on the right path. Do miss my guns though... the Americans on her will understand! (Had 9mm, 22LR, 223 & 308).

Vision
10-11-2015, 02:14 AM
I bet i have a story not seen on these boards much lol. Everything i read shows everyone putting on so much on their cycle.

Currently on my first cycle at week 14 and im due to pin today but i just cant be fucked. Shoving needles into my ass for nearly 4 months and havent lost or put on 1kg. Scales havent moved at all. I eat 3500-4000 calories or more some weeks and go up 2kg and then two days later shit it out and back down to base weight. I went back to the "known to be good" gear but i really have been disappointed that i wasted $900 three months ago for nothing and now i am wondering how i am going to pay my rent in two weeks time (unforseen back then)... and now im also wondering how the fck i ever was so stupid to spend so much money on crap.

Now im wondering if i should even be doing PCT or not and if the PCT gear is any good either.

I was at a preoperational point where i wanted to blow my brains out... so i sold a couple guns and bought gear. It was meant to help pack on muscle after the operations. Well i got a good training routine, diet and focus from the money i spent... so even if i was pinning grape seed oil this whole time, im glad i got my life back.

Gentlemen, I always try to leave personal matters of the forums, and I always try to display professionalism, however, since you both mentioned the "suicide word", I to have been down that road a 1 and 5 months ago.. I lost my brother unexpectedly and woke top the news.. So I understand the "feeling" of thinking about it..So your not alone when it concerns the voices of uncertainty that speak in your mind daily! The beauty of this lifestyle is that it saves more lives then it does by losing them!

I live by a quotation I come up with -

Make the grind your church,make your blood sweat and tears become your prayers, and may the results and success be your salvation!

justlikemusic
10-14-2015, 12:55 PM
Amen to that brother. I figure there will be more surgeries and physio visits and once i fix my knees/legs my life may return to normal. Until then the past couple of days ive discovered tramadol... its a nasty drug but ive kicked bad addictions i had because of my associations with certain friends in the past so im not concerned about the addicting nature. Its helped alot with my pain allowing me to function again during the day without feeling sick from pain killers or pain from not taking painkillers. I also dropped the anti anxiety meds as tramadol has some ssri properties and helps with depression in a huge way. The fact i can do things "normally" again helps alot mentally too.