PDA

View Full Version : DMSO Anyone using this for orals?

wsnake
10-10-2015, 04:32 AM
Seems to be a wonder chemical with so many applications it's quite incredible.

Just curious about how others are using DMSO if any?
I'm planning to use it diluted to 20% DMSO 80% distilled water as a carrier for oral administration.

08gsxr
10-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Ive used it for topical. It does relieve some pain for me!

wsnake
10-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Just did my first dose at 20/80 DMSO/water of mk677, the dmso is disgusting did it about an hour ago and the taste is still there ..... I think I mite put the dose in a drink from now on.

Dont wanna be old
10-10-2015, 06:13 AM
I have a bottle of medical grade DMSO .
Plans are to take orally at 10% DMSO and 90 distilled .
Not sure why I haven't started . I'm looking at the antioxidant properties .
I think it will help in a few areas .

Dosing info is very sketchy . Mainly finding articles on benefits .

Please post up anything you try .

I need another container to store mixture in to start .
I don't want to store in a plastic bottle and want sterile measuring instruments .
This irriatates me when using research Chems . Once I use oral syringe I hate cleaning and using again .
Maybe I have OCD , but I don't want finished product contaminated .

DWBO

Dont wanna be old
10-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Just did my first dose at 20/80 DMSO/water of mk677, the dmso is disgusting did it about an hour ago and the taste is still there ..... I think I mite put the dose in a drink from now on.

DMSO is a solvent .
Anything mixed with it will be carried in thru the skin . ( if molecule weight is low enough )
Theoretically it should cause anything you take with it to be more effective ?
Drinking MK677 with DMSO would be partially absorbed by the tongue and reason you taste after a hour .
DWBO

wsnake
10-10-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm using glass too, just seems to make more sense.
This article was useful even though it's largely unsupported information. It does give indications on the dilution ratios for various health conditions.
DMSO: The Real Miracle Solution | The Health Matrix (http://health-matrix.net/2011/03/15/dmso-the-real-miracle-solution/)

It also notes at the bottom that it will increase the effects of steroids, not sure if it means if it's used as a carrier or not.

benlash74
10-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Didn't know you could take dmso orally. The smell is bad enough I can't imagine how bad it must taste! In my 20s I mixed tren pellets with the dmso and got pretty good effects. Leaves a horrible taste just from rubbing it on your skin. I got a friend who uses it for sore joints but It didn't do crap for my knees.

Dont wanna be old
10-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Just being active in the body it seems to carry meds into the cells .
If I understand correctly all medications .
Taking with vitamins is promising also . Article I saw was Vitamin C after kemo therapy help remove the poisons from the cell .
DWBO