PDA

View Full Version : Finding Records.

nrogue2493
10-14-2015, 12:41 PM
I have a few friends that powerlift, compete and do great. Two of them just competed in March at XPC at the Arnold Classic and then last month at GPC Worlds right before the Olympia. The girls said they both set records for their weight class in state and world. I find that hard to believe, not because they can't out lift me because I know they can (another reason I like them) but theres ALOT of people lifting in this world. My questions is where would one find a good credible record list or site or something. By the way. Their coach was Chris Janek. Pretty big name in powerlifting, he won GPC Worlds in like 13 I think. But any direction would be appreciated.

Drnikenike
11-24-2015, 02:02 PM
The thing is there is a lot of feds so if you schroll down on instagram you will se "world records" getting broken to left and right.
And since raw powerlifting is quite new limits are being pushed fast.

CTFaygo
11-24-2015, 07:17 PM
Powerliftingwatch.com All records are posted...all times and by Fed as well I believe.

cmeliftheavy
07-15-2016, 03:09 AM
If you are looking at USPA "Powerlifting" records. look at USPA.net under records, you can select state, National and World records...

Once again this is only if you are looking at USPA records..

Big-Dawg
05-09-2017, 09:38 PM
If you are looking at USPA "Powerlifting" records. look at USPA.net under records, you can select state, National and World records...

Once again this is only if you are looking at USPA records..
I'm new this this board am a Raw Powerlifter, compete in local and National USPA Meets...Trying to find my way around here lol...I'm a long standing member and Sponsored Athlete at Pro M...Liking the board especially this section...Posting a pick up since were in records, this is me and my friends who I grew up with and still training partners...I'm on end next to Tiny...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170509/3fca1a6f9f028a900dbef5cd9bc35149.jpg

Trappie_Chan
05-09-2017, 09:55 PM
I'm new this this board am a Raw Powerlifter, compete in local and National USPA Meets...Trying to find my way around here lol...I'm a long standing member and Sponsored Athlete at Pro M...Liking the board especially this section...Posting a pick up since were in records, this is me and my friends who I grew up with and still training partners...I'm on end next to Tiny...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170509/3fca1a6f9f028a900dbef5cd9bc35149.jpg

On the right?? No fucking way lmao

Trappie_Chan
05-09-2017, 09:57 PM
I have a few friends that powerlift, compete and do great. Two of them just competed in March at XPC at the Arnold Classic and then last month at GPC Worlds right before the Olympia. The girls said they both set records for their weight class in state and world. I find that hard to believe, not because they can't out lift me because I know they can (another reason I like them) but theres ALOT of people lifting in this world. My questions is where would one find a good credible record list or site or something. By the way. Their coach was Chris Janek. Pretty big name in powerlifting, he won GPC Worlds in like 13 I think. But any direction would be appreciated.

They more than likely did break some state records, you already have to be an elite powerlifter to compete at the XPC. As for looking up records you can usually go to either powerliftingwatch.com or look up the records on their respective feds website. If your friends are competing XPC more than likely they qualified at an RPS meet.

Big-Dawg
05-09-2017, 10:06 PM
On the right?? No fucking way lmao
Yes sir that would be me lol...
®THE REAPER

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Trappie_Chan
05-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Yes sir that would be me lol...
®THE REAPER

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Well shit definitely good to have you on the forum!

astevens2
10-15-2018, 08:11 PM
I know at least at one point powerliftingwatch was a pretty good source for records.

January
01-17-2019, 08:53 PM
Of course, if you have a specific fed in mind, you want to look at their records.

To compare across all feds, I used to use the powerliftingwatch list, but I think I've come to the conclusion that the following site may be a little more up-to-date and comprehensive. It's certainly a little more polished than powerliftingwatch:
Rankings (https://www.openpowerlifting.org/)

Alterspanic132
07-22-2019, 01:09 PM
I know at least at one point powerliftingwatch was a pretty good source for records.