PDA

View Full Version : whats a good stacker for tren ?

draconian2014
10-14-2015, 07:42 PM
can I run sustonan or suspension or deca with tren once my cycle gets going maby equipoise ? any suugestion currently 50 mg d-rol with 50 mg of d-bol loving these 2 together . with 1 cc of tren and 1 cc of test every other day I want to up the anty I guess

bigtuna
10-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Sust is a blend of different testosterone esters. I personally would raise the tren dose as you are probably running 350 tren ace a week. Try doing 2cc's eod or 1cc ed and see how you like it.

kawa636
10-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Tren test and eq is a great combo bro!!imo

Mountain-Man
10-14-2015, 07:46 PM
Sust is a blend of different testosterone esters. I personally would raise the tren dose as you are probably running 350 tren ace a week. Try doing 2cc's eod or 1cc ed and see how you like it.
Yep that is what I would do

draconian2014
10-14-2015, 07:51 PM
ok I will raise the tren a lil I am buying some hcg to go with my cycle to help my pct and I have always wanted to try equipoise I hear good stuff about it . well this time ima order from psl been wanting to try their m1t so here I come thanks guys

bigtuna
10-14-2015, 07:53 PM
a word of advice. when you start aas, it is easy to be attracted to all the different compounds and the great praise that comes along with each one.

if you want to really get the most utility out of your aas use, stick to the basics (tren & test) while making sure you are lifting with a proper form and following a good routine. once you have seen how much a good foundation truly does, you will see that you do not need as much as you may want to put in your body.

best of luck

Anabolic Plus
10-14-2015, 08:19 PM
a word of advice. when you start aas, it is easy to be attracted to all the different compounds and the great praise that comes along with each one.

if you want to really get the most utility out of your aas use, stick to the basics (tren & test) while making sure you are lifting with a proper form and following a good routine. once you have seen how much a good foundation truly does, you will see that you do not need as much as you may want to put in your body.

best of luck

Excellent and very sensible advise. Well said sir.

miggymig
10-14-2015, 08:28 PM
I have to agree Tren and Test see how you like it and respond to it then next time add a little

draconian2014
10-14-2015, 08:53 PM
been ruuning tren and test I love em both great stack just thought I could add a little more

kubes
10-14-2015, 10:23 PM
If your making your first tren run then test with it is all you need

benlash74
10-14-2015, 10:29 PM
I personally like the equipoise a whole lot better than the tren. But I tend to do alot of cardio.

kawa636
10-14-2015, 10:29 PM
I agree with just tren and test.

bulk_cut
10-15-2015, 12:39 AM

best of luck

Very well said and I agree with it whole heartily. The one thing I would like to add is that before you start upping dosages or adding compounds work on tweaking your diet first because that's what really playes the biggest role in your gains or losses.

draconian2014
10-15-2015, 01:21 AM
ive been trying to eat clean and take in as much protein as possible

bulk_cut
10-15-2015, 02:14 AM
ive been trying to eat clean and take in as much protein as possible

That's just the tip of the iceberg. You need to get used to Adjusting your macros and the times and types of food you eat. It can get a little confusing at first but the right diet will give you additional gains and a more productive cycle without adding any more gear.

syrax
10-15-2015, 05:13 AM
Everyone is different. The key is finding what compounds work for you. Tren and test as mentioned is good. I found after many years that tren and dbol is my preferred stack. Test is stilled used at 250mg a week though. I don't recommend you try this however now

Trekrider215
10-17-2015, 04:52 AM

best of luck

I absolutely 100 percent agree. Took me a little while to learn this.

AdvancedElite
10-17-2015, 07:55 AM
guys who can handle tren are blessed. not being able to walk up a flight of steps without gasping for air is not fun

draconian2014
10-17-2015, 01:14 PM
I found I handle tren pretty well and yes I feel awesome I am one of the few that have hardly any sides from it .I upped to 2 cc of tren every other day and 1 cc of test . I did notice some slight side effects I do seem to be short of breath although I can still jog or run I can feel it . on the up side I noticed an increase in overall strength and muscle endurance weight training . looking forward to starting my M1T from psl should be getting that soon