PDA

View Full Version : Aussie brothers beware Hypertrophy Labs (SCAMMER)

killit93
10-16-2015, 06:07 AM
Hey guys had some good orders from hypertrophy labs and then 1 day bam made a larger order got sent a real tracking number and told it was posted. Tracking never updated

There current email is [email protected], there older one is [email protected] they had one before this but can't find it atm. Payment is through buyabitcoin.com.au different wallet address every order.

I have Westpac bsb and account details . Not sure if this will help http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/39c7836fe9edacb5480fb377f93f5710.jpg

killit93
10-16-2015, 06:08 AM
Hey guys had some good orders from hypertrophy labs and then 1 day bam made a larger order got sent a real tracking number and told it was posted. Tracking never updated no replies to emails and the admin on the board they sponsor wont even approve me for an active acc on there to report it.

Hope no one else here cops it from these dogs

PAiN
10-16-2015, 06:09 AM
Heard this from another Aussie brother!

Anyone else scammed post up and let's get some more details about these scammers. They have to know there are consequences for their actions.

Thank you for posting.

Stanley irwin
10-16-2015, 06:11 AM
I've been hearing a lot about them, when AJ handed over to hyper they got greedy and went bad. Orders never turn up.

gymdog70
10-16-2015, 06:22 AM
hey guys . i also have been done by hyperthrothy labs , my first order was small but got it , second order was much larger and it never showed , stay away from them is all i can say .

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 07:46 AM
Hi also got done by hypertrophy labs over a $1000 no reply. Ozironkings forum where they a sponsor have high jacked my acc and been posting positive reviews with it. Stay away from hypertrophylabs.com they are scammers!!!!

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 07:49 AM
Hi also got done by hypertrophy labs over a $1000 no reply. Ozironkings forum where they a sponsor have high jacked my acc and been posting positive reviews with it. Stay away from hypertrophylabs.com they are scammers!!!!

gymdog70
10-16-2015, 07:50 AM
Same here . Am trying new way to open account that smash told me about just so I can worn other guys .

gymdog70
10-16-2015, 07:58 AM
just tried new account with vpn on,with no luck , is there any one else on here who can get onto ozironkings and worn them about hyper ?

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 08:00 AM
I've tried multiple times to create a new account with different emails to warn people also but won't let me do it. I think ozironkings are not letting an one else to create new a accounts. Also ppl on other forums who are members of ozironkings and been ripped off haven't been able to do new post either.

PAiN
10-16-2015, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the info brothers! Spread the word on these scammer assholes.

Superax
10-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Every dog has his day. It appears that by the sounds of it they are finished and they're just trying to grab(scam) as much as they can before they shut up shop.
Hypertrophy from what I've heard was just mass produced and underdosed junk? Can anybody confirm?
As I said in one of my other posts unfortunately it's the risk we sometimes take in this game as we're not exactly buying candy here.
Chin up boys and stay and contribute to this forum. There is a really good mix of US/OZ boys (and some girls) in here.

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 08:32 AM
Hypertrophy labs was gtg quality gear when ausjuice was operational. When their site shut down hypertrophy labs took over with a different owner so vial top colour and labels changed. From then on it was under dosed or completely bunk.

PAiN
10-16-2015, 08:37 AM
Post up where money has been sent to, email addy's everything so it can be searched online. Gotta protect people.

Superax
10-16-2015, 08:42 AM
Post up as much as you can as PaiN said.

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 08:53 AM
I can links to other forums with a lot of feedback about what has happen but don't know if I'm allowed, could someone verify if Im allowed to because it's got ausjuice explaining what has happened. Will post hypertrophy emails addys and bitcoin website they use. They use a different bitcoin wallet for each order but can post if you think it will help

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 08:58 AM
There current email is [email protected], there older one is [email protected] they had one before this but can't find it atm. Payment is through buyabitcoin.com.au different wallet address every order.

gymdog70
10-16-2015, 09:08 AM
Yeah I still have the email with Bitcoin wallet , but don't think it will help .

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 10:22 AM
Here is ausjuice take on what has happened
BeezKneez 2 days ago
We've been watching this unfold over the past few days and despite the fact that we no longer operate we felt that we needed to chime in seeing as though the discussions are taking place on our old eroids page. First things first, let me start off by saying that these low life parasites are complete dogs. We hope that these scums get what is coming to them.

Secondly, let me clarify a few things.

Following the events that prompted AusJuice.com to shut down (I’m not going to get into these details), the original Hypertrophy Labs owner went underground. Before doing so, they sold off the business to another mob. To my knowledge, these new guys had access to a local raws source which they were using to offer a limited range. The new Hyper Labs mob were filling the void that AusJuice left so it is no surprise that orders were coming in strong and their local raws source quickly dried up.

We can only assume that once they didn’t have access to raws that they decided to run the scam they have now. I’m not sure if any of the gear that they initially sent was bunk, but from what it sounds like it looks like they simply went rogue and just kept taking orders and didn’t fulfil them. They were obviously just making a quick buck. We also have on good information (directly from the site owner) that they were working with a site administrator of a forum that they operated on who intentionally sabotaged the forum by disabling posting capabilities and then hijacking accounts to make fake reviews. The site owner (Titan) is trying to recover from the forum takeover but has been unsuccessful in trying to regain control of the site.

Now, those that know me and AusJuice (AJ) know that we have worked extremely hard to build the reputation that we have. The reputation we built was paramount to us. Despite the commodity that we dealt in, we operated AusJuice like any legitimate business. We actually gave a shit about what we did and the people we dealt with. Almost everyone who has interacted with us will know that we are straight up guys and would do whatever was necessary to make things right and to ensure that customers were satisfied.

These dogs pulling this shit have now potentially damaged a reputation we worked tirelessly to achieve, the reputation of an old established Australian lab, and our eroids account has also been tarnished with their bullshit because of it.

These parasites have changed email addresses and wickr accounts more times than we can keep count of and we have no way of communicating with them. They’re ignoring our emails to the countermail address on their “website” so we don’t even know if they’re monitoring it or if they’re simply ignoring us.

This is pretty much everything we know at this stage, but if there is anything we can do to help we will try our best to.

BK & AJ
AusJuice.com

gymdog70
10-16-2015, 10:34 AM
I have Westpac bsb and account details . Not sure if this will help http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/16/39c7836fe9edacb5480fb377f93f5710.jpg

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Check these out lots of feedback and screen shots of email interaction with hypertrophy-
http://www.eroids.com/discussions/source/ausjuice.com

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 10:45 AM
I've just noticed on hypertrophy website their now "selling" lol, pharmaceutical benzos and opiates. Their trying to rip everyone off as much $$$ as possible. Wish I could get on ozironkings to warn pll but my post wold be deleted and acc banned immediately. LOL, what scum!!!!!!!!

Superax
10-16-2015, 11:15 AM
What Dogs, as I suspected it's just a big last minute $$$ grab before they vanish completely.

Superax
10-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Just to add to that I don't think posting up bank details or anything we can will do much good now. Those that have been ripped just need to cut their loses and move on.
It's happened to us all at some stage even outside the steroid scene.

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 11:20 AM
I agree superax, Pain said to post as much info as possible. Don't think it'll do much good, typical exit scam

Dont wanna be old
10-16-2015, 11:25 AM
If people research using Google this info will pop up .
We protect are family here and anyone else that does there do diligence by researching .
Sorry to hear people scammed by professional scammers
DWBO

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 11:42 AM
I totally agree with you DWBO, you got to do your research on the Web; you can't rely on some forum sites for info as they are in bed with the sponsors getting a share of the profits. Unfortunately when I placed my order with hypertrophy they had good reviews from various different forum sites and just started doing the exit scam when product ran out. You live and learn but no matter how much you've researched you can still get caught out.

JDM
10-16-2015, 12:28 PM
I got scammed by hypertrophy too. Placed an order for about $1600. All the oils arrived but no orals. There was a note in the package that said the remaining items will be sent out in the next day or two. Nearly two weeks later and nothing has arrived. I've emailed a few times and no one replies. I'm skeptical now as to whether the gear I received is even legit. Not sure what to do with it

killit93
10-16-2015, 12:38 PM
I feel like a cunt for saying this but im glad im not the only one dumb enough to get fucked by this dog. The fact that oik wont allow me to activate an acc. Maakes me sick. Worthless dog.
Hope the aussie brothers read this thread!! Seeing as how there is so little aus in this section id love to be able to post in the Australian hangout??? Or make an aus scammers section? So all the aussie brothers see? Cos i wont lie iv never opened this section

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 12:42 PM
What type of oils did you get? If your lucky there all just test e or all/some just bunk (just MCT oil). I know a way to test the vials to see if there is just oil in there, let me know

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Your right Killit there a bunch of dogs. OiK won't let anyone post or create a new acc, I tried.

JDM
10-16-2015, 01:00 PM
I placed an order for about $1600 with hypertrophy. I received the oils but no orals. There was a note in the package saying that the remaining items would be sent in the next day or two. Nearly 2 weeks later I still havn't received anything. None of my emails have been answered either. I'm still yet to pin any of the oils but I'm not sure if I should even bother because there has been a lot of talk on other forums that the gear people did receive was bunk anyway.

JDM
10-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Didn't realise I posted the same thing twice. I got test p and npp for myself and I ordered some tren e and test e for a mate. How can you test what you have ??

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 01:18 PM
HI JDM, you could try the freezer test- place the vial or 1ml in a syringe; put it in the freezer and see if it crashes (forms crystals/powder) in the oil. This isn't %100 accurate and won't tell you the type of steroids in the oil. Otherwise get a labmax test kit (still not 100% acurate. Let me know what the results!!!

JDM
10-16-2015, 01:31 PM
Cheers Wazza777, I'll give the freezer test a go tomorrow. I'll post up what I find. I'm definitely going to stick to BOP sponsors from now on.

smash
10-16-2015, 02:49 PM
When you were given your tracking numbers what town did the mail originate from?

Wazza777
10-16-2015, 03:01 PM
The tracking number they gave me was given to multiple ppl. Never got activated so no idea where it was sent from because it was never sent. Did you have a tracking number activated?

PAiN
10-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Just to add to that I don't think posting up bank details or anything we can will do much good now. Those that have been ripped just need to cut their loses and move on.
It's happened to us all at some stage even outside the steroid scene.

I agree superax, Pain said to post as much info as possible. Don't think it'll do much good, typical exit scam

It will definitely do something now.

It will put all this info into the hands of people who want to track them down.

It will prevent people from sending to this same bank account again. It will also prevent them from changing names and popping again and starting this all over again with the same bank account. Some people may also be able to link this account with other sources etc. I have seen legit sponsors who go and scam on the side just for a quick buck, but still keep their other business legit. These scammers will be back. It's not if it's when.

All info should be posted about every scammer and will be posted. This is the only way that we can stop this from happening in the future.

Superax
10-16-2015, 09:14 PM
It will definitely do something now.

It will put all this info into the hands of people who want to track them down.

It will prevent people from sending to this same bank account again. It will also prevent them from changing names and popping again and starting this all over again with the same bank account. Some people may also be able to link this account with other sources etc. I have seen legit sponsors who go and scam on the side just for a quick buck, but still keep their other business legit. These scammers will be back. It's not if it's when.

All info should be posted about every scammer and will be posted. This is the only way that we can stop this from happening in the future.

That's all true PaiN but you have to understand that we already have a limited AAS market here in OZ as is. By that I don't mean people should be buying bunk gear or getting ripped off by any means. What i mean is that we don't want our emotions getting the better of us and we don't want to post up something that we might regret down the line that might give LE anymore unnecessary details. Remember you have to assume they are also watching all this.

A mate of mine got scammed out of $2000 too buying fakes of Nordicor, a good reputable UGL here in OZ that also like sponsors here always produced the highest quality AAS. Somebody faked the UGL using the wrong sized vials and all my mate got was a minor infection, had to bin 15 vials.

We still have to protect ourselves here and be careful with what we post up. You can get scammed out there buying just about anything be that legitimate or illigitimate.

PWH
10-16-2015, 10:21 PM
that bsb originates from richmond in victoria.

anyone got any connections in westpac?

PWH
10-16-2015, 10:28 PM
ABN search on Australian Internet Ventures Pty Ltd

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchType=OrgAndBusNm&searchText=604195351&_adf.ctrl-state=yfxg2slir_40

gymdog70
10-17-2015, 01:03 AM
Richmond , damn if any one does find out where they are then we should arrange a group to head over there .

JDM
10-17-2015, 01:05 AM
I just did a freeze test with my hyper test p and npp.. the oils went white and cloudy. Not too sure what this means. Also, not sure if this helps but I remember the first package I received from hyper, it had a return to sender address on the back of the parcel. It was a PO box in chatswood NSW. I didn't record the exact a dress as I didn't think anything of it at the time

PWH
10-17-2015, 01:09 AM
Richmond , damn if any one does find out where they are then we should arrange a group to head over there .