PDA

View Full Version : New to TRT

dogofreservoir
10-16-2015, 03:36 PM
Whats up all,

I am 43 yr old male 5'10 200lb 4 years training with no gear. I never used gear and I would like to start with testoserone only for the first time. I have a total test levels of 400ng
free test 9.0 E2 13

Dr says my test levels are normal I know that these levels are norm on the lab report. I have all the symptoms of Low T. I researched and my levels are of a 75-80 yr old man.

I would like to start off with with 200mg of test cyp 1x a week for 12 weeks to see how my body handles the test.

If blood work and everything good I would like to throw in a blast of 600mg 2x a week for 12 weeks

Also I have arimidex on hand would it be wise to take it with the 200mg a week?

feed back would be very helpful.

PAiN
10-16-2015, 08:11 PM
Sounds like you have definitely done your research and have things figured out pretty well.

200mg's every week (ew) is a great dosage for TRT and have no doubts you will like the improvements you see and feel. Like you said stick with that for 12 weeks and then you can bump the dosage to 500mg's ew for 12 weeks and then back down to 200 for another 12.

If you want to keep even more stable bloods you can split your 200mg dosage into 2 X 100mg dosages ew as well.

You can use the Adex, but keep the dosage low. Start with 0.5mg every 3 days (e3d) and if you are getting symptoms of high estrogen then up the dosage accordingly to 0.5 every other day (eod) then if needed go to every day. You will have to adjust this as well during your blast.

Good call getting blood work brother it will definitely help you to figure out where you are and what you need to adjust.

Any questions let us know we are here to help!

dogofreservoir
10-16-2015, 10:42 PM
Sounds like you have definitely done your research and have things figured out pretty well.

200mg's every week (ew) is a great dosage for TRT and have no doubts you will like the improvements you see and feel. Like you said stick with that for 12 weeks and then you can bump the dosage to 500mg's ew for 12 weeks and then back down to 200 for another 12.

If you want to keep even more stable bloods you can split your 200mg dosage into 2 X 100mg dosages ew as well.

You can use the Adex, but keep the dosage low. Start with 0.5mg every 3 days (e3d) and if you are getting symptoms of high estrogen then up the dosage accordingly to 0.5 every other day (eod) then if needed go to every day. You will have to adjust this as well during your blast.

Good call getting blood work brother it will definitely help you to figure out where you are and what you need to adjust.

Any questions let us know we are here to help!

Thanks for the reply I appreciate the protocol for the adex. I will def ask for help.

dogofreservoir
10-16-2015, 10:44 PM
What symptoms to look for high estrogen. Is it the nipples itching and sore?

bulk_cut
10-16-2015, 11:14 PM
Not everyone is prone to getting Gyno so you can't use itchy nipples as a guide. If I were you I would hold off using the Adimidex on TRT since you're E2 was 13 which is on the lower side. About 5-6 weeks in get another blood test done to see where your E2 is then and go from there. If you get itchy nipps before hand, start to feel lethargic, don't getting morning erections or can't get/keep an erection during sex then start using the Adex. If you do end up needing it, I would start out at .25mg EOD.

dogofreservoir
10-16-2015, 11:22 PM
Not everyone is prone to getting Gyno so you can't use itchy nipples as a guide. If I were you I would hold off using the Adimidex on TRT since you're E2 was 13 which is on the lower side. About 5-6 weeks in get another blood test done to see where your E2 is then and go from there. If you get itchy nipps before hand, start to feel lethargic, don't getting morning erections or can't get/keep an erection during sex then start using the Adex. If you do end up needing it, I would start out at .25mg EOD.

Ok kool thx bro

ironjulius
10-16-2015, 11:24 PM
^^this. we have a thread on privatemdlabs ill see if i can find the link but that would be a good place to get bloodwork done.

dogofreservoir
10-16-2015, 11:25 PM
^^this. we have a thread on privatemdlabs ill see if i can find the link but that would be a good place to get bloodwork done.

Thx I am familiar with private labs thx

ironjulius
10-16-2015, 11:27 PM
i dont know about me being a salesman but here is a plug lol if you order from pharmacomstore.in and post your bloodwork on BOP you can get $100 store credit. I was running 189mg a week of test C and my levels came back 1199 with is High

PAiN
10-16-2015, 11:27 PM

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/testosterone-replacement-therapy-trt-/22389-privatemd-test-panels.html

dogofreservoir
10-16-2015, 11:31 PM
i dont know about me being a salesman but here is a plug lol if you order from pharmacomstore.in and post your bloodwork on BOP you can get $100 store credit. I was running 189mg a week of test C and my levels came back 1199 with is High

Thx iron for the plug but have my gear on hand already. But I will look into pharmacomstore in near future

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Whats up all,

I am 43 yr old male 5'10 200lb 4 years training with no gear. I never used gear and I would like to start with testoserone only for the first time. I have a total test levels of 400ng
free test 9.0 E2 13

Dr says my test levels are normal I know that these levels are norm on the lab report. I have all the symptoms of Low T. I researched and my levels are of a 75-80 yr old man.

I would like to start off with with 200mg of test cyp 1x a week for 12 weeks to see how my body handles the test.

If blood work and everything good I would like to throw in a blast of 600mg 2x a week for 12 weeks

Also I have arimidex on hand would it be wise to take it with the 200mg a week?

feed back would be very helpful.

Just because that out of date chart shows you're in the normal range, you're not in the normal range... Imo, you should be in the 800's.

dogofreservoir
11-13-2015, 02:19 AM
Just because that out of date chart shows you're in the normal range, you're not in the normal range... Imo, you should be in the 800's.

I agree I feel the symptoms of low T

MadMax
11-15-2015, 08:31 AM
I am a newbie here, could anyone tell me how can one measure his testosterone levels?