PDA

View Full Version : Blood Testing Bloodwork How I get mine.. How do you guys Get yours?

Mhuddleston
10-17-2015, 08:53 AM
Along time ago when i was new to all of this.. I wobdered how the heck do these gyys afford.. Or where they go and Say why to get Lab blood tests rezults on their blood tests results BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER A cycle.. I still wonder HOW some of you NOT on TRT do get it???

-* How I get mine though..: A very close friend of mine is the regional/lical Branch Director of a major Blood and Plasma Donating Center.. So Iam Lucky To be able to get my Bloods done almost anytime I like, and shd is very appreciative that i donate as well so she very open & glad to share with me almost anyghing i need or curious to know or ask... Though i may not receive a print up Always from a formal clinic I get these results just by donating my good blood and plasma.

My last bloodwork was shitty after ordering SUST from Pharmacom.. Not what was expected it was bunk or underdosed SEVERELY.
But anyways i really think this is SOMETHING THAT MORE IF US Should be doing as often As we can.
So my ❓to you guys is Please share with everyone How where you may go to get your bloods done other than your Standard Medical Office/testing facility as it can be quite expensive Especially witout health insurance.
Please share! :)

Mhuddleston
10-17-2015, 09:03 AM
Iam a BIG Advocate; Of getting bloods.. (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you have a post below to respond to)I encourage everyone to really start doing this if not already. I posted this for our brothers and Friends can share with each other how to go about or their bloodwork done in a unique inexpensive or routine way... To check your bloods and GEAR at the same time! To encourage generate ideas for others & even myself for guys who most dint have the resource that i do at hand, otherwise i may be lost as well not getting bloodwork done regularly as I do..

Mhuddleston
10-17-2015, 09:08 AM
I did not always ask... As i rarely took anabolics. But when running gear i feel this is CRUCIAL.. And honestly i think if you donate whole Blood or plasma and you have a question about anything in your blood Im told 8/10 times they are willing to share anything you like to know with you within reason.. This may help some of you.. Go to a local blood bank or plasma center, or donation center and JUST ASK! THERE YA GO FREE BLOODTEST!

razorbackflyboy
10-17-2015, 03:40 PM
Im with you guy 100% im glad you posted this we have to look out for each other everybody take gear pumps up someones gear of course the sponsors are gonna say there shit the best it best quality etc. When its far from the truth ive see out of about 8 forums there are about 4 company posting bloods and there real high. Its time to hold the sponsors accountable. Im not talking about all sponsors there are a hand few at that that love to service us but most of them want you money period and then later there gone. I have motto show me bloods and i show u my money talk is cheap in this game so good luck lets stay on top of these guys its our money we work hard for it and we sticking it in our ass[emoji2]

cybrsage
10-19-2015, 04:50 PM
You should get one before the cycle as a baseline and then one half way through to make sure things are working as they should. Then again a few weeks after you are done and all the gear has left your system to make sure you are back to normal.

kawa636
10-19-2015, 06:42 PM
. y gf works at a plasma centr... r u sayin i can get mine done there???

bulk_cut
10-19-2015, 09:52 PM
I don't think donating blood and asking for your total testosterone and E2 levels is a viable option BUT what people could do is use privatemdlabs.com. you can get the FEMALE hormone panel done for your before/after cycle bloods (which also comes with a CBC) for ~$60 and your on cycle bloods you can get the testosterone hormone panel done that will give you your actual total testosterone (not capped at 1500) for a ~$85.

As far as testosterone or gear in general being under dosed. you'd be hard pressed to find any UGL that's not under dosed. And a lot of times people who post blood tests saying the test they got from who ever is g2g just seem to be happy they're getting something that has something in it. when using Pharmaceutical testosterone from the Pharmacy, at your blood levels peak level it should be around .7 - .75 times. So if you're using 100mg of Test-C/week test levels should be ~700-750 (unless you're E2 is high which means some test is being converted to estrogen). If you're using 200mg of Test-C/week your blood levels should be ~ 1400 -1500 (again without excess conversion to estrogen) and if you're using 750mg of test/week you should see numbers around 5,200 - 5,600. Again those numbers in the examples are not exact but they are a good guidelines and from all of the extensive reading and research I've done over the years seem to be appropriate and it was confirmed (to me at least) when I officially went on TRT and my first two blood tests came back at 743 and 751 using 100mg of Pharmaceutical Test-C week 36 hours after injecting and all of my other blood work from when I used UGL stuff at 200mg/week of Test-C all came back around 850 - 920.

So when someone post a test result saying they were taking 750mg/week of XYZ Labs test and there total test came back at 3,500 and everyone starts chiming in with "bro, tthose are impressive numbers" or "that shits the fire, he's got the best gear around" it's just not true. Those are not good numbers and that's what's forcing people to run ridiculously high amounts.

I HONESTLY don't think MOST labs (especially the ones on here) are purposely trying to cheat anyone by selling under dosed gear, they are all victims themselves receiving shitty quality raws from China (which have been getting worse and worse each year). If a lab, any lab, could actually get raws that were 98.5% pure and were 100% what they should be then they would be able to sell their stuff for a HUGE premium and would instantly be the most sought out gear available ANYWHERE. But reality is what it is and we all have to settle for what we can get and as long as China is where the raws come from and they continue to have VERY poor quality control standards In place it's not going to change.

bulk_cut
10-19-2015, 10:01 PM
What did your Pharmacom test results come back at and how much were you using and how long had you been on it for?

PAiN
10-20-2015, 12:13 AM
What did your Pharmacom test results come back at and how much were you using and how long had you been on it for?

And where did you get this Pharmacom? I know it wasn't from our supplier. OUR Pharmacom has some of the best products I have ever ran in my life and hundreds of others can vouch for it here as well and have the blood work to prove it. This is the second post you have made about this. If it wasn't from our supplier here then it probably was bunk. You need to specify where this came from so people don't think it was from ours.

cybrsage
10-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Before you buy any labs at privatemdlabs.com, make sure you sign up for their newsletter. The newsletter is sent out every week or so and it contains a discount code for 15% off - which can be used 3 times. Save some cash, get the newsletter.

cybrsage
10-20-2015, 04:27 PM
It is sad that people counterfeit the good UGLs. EuroPharma has this problem (luckily, not seen for a while) and apparently Pharmacom does too. At least you know if someone is willing to counterfeit something, that something must have good value.

bulk_cut
10-20-2015, 05:16 PM
Before you buy any labs at privatemdlabs.com, make sure you sign up for their newsletter. The newsletter is sent out every week or so and it contains a discount code for 15% off - which can be used 3 times. Save some cash, get the newsletter.

You could also just do a search for privatemdlabs.com discount code.

Jozifp103
10-20-2015, 06:09 PM
I don't think donating blood and asking for your total testosterone and E2 levels is a viable option BUT what people could do is use privatemdlabs.com. you can get the FEMALE hormone panel done for your before/after cycle bloods (which also comes with a CBC) for ~$60 and your on cycle bloods you can get the testosterone hormone panel done that will give you your actual total testosterone (not capped at 1500) for a ~$85.

As far as testosterone or gear in general being under dosed. you'd be hard pressed to find any UGL that's not under dosed. And a lot of times people who post blood tests saying the test they got from who ever is g2g just seem to be happy they're getting something that has something in it. when using Pharmaceutical testosterone from the Pharmacy, at your blood levels peak level it should be around .7 - .75 times. So if you're using 100mg of Test-C/week test levels should be ~700-750 (unless you're E2 is high which means some test is being converted to estrogen). If you're using 200mg of Test-C/week your blood levels should be ~ 1400 -1500 (again without excess conversion to estrogen) and if you're using 750mg of test/week you should see numbers around 5,200 - 5,600. Again those numbers in the examples are not exact but they are a good guidelines and from all of the extensive reading and research I've done over the years seem to be appropriate and it was confirmed (to me at least) when I officially went on TRT and my first two blood tests came back at 743 and 751 using 100mg of Pharmaceutical Test-C week 36 hours after injecting and all of my other blood work from when I used UGL stuff at 200mg/week of Test-C all came back around 850 - 920.

So when someone post a test result saying they were taking 750mg/week of XYZ Labs test and there total test came back at 3,500 and everyone starts chiming in with "bro, tthose are impressive numbers" or "that shits the fire, he's got the best gear around" it's just not true. Those are not good numbers and that's what's forcing people to run ridiculously high amounts.

I HONESTLY don't think MOST labs (especially the ones on here) are purposely trying to cheat anyone by selling under dosed gear, they are all victims themselves receiving shitty quality raws from China (which have been getting worse and worse each year). If a lab, any lab, could actually get raws that were 98.5% pure and were 100% what they should be then they would be able to sell their stuff for a HUGE premium and would instantly be the most sought out gear available ANYWHERE. But reality is what it is and we all have to settle for what we can get and as long as China is where the raws come from and they continue to have VERY poor quality control standards In place it's not going to change.
I'm sorry bro but I can't just let this paragraph stand here and have people believe it. Almost everything you said is untrue. There are plenty of UGL's that have accurately dosed gear. I can use my UGL gear and my prescribed pharma gear for trt interchangeably and blood work is near identical.

Also....there is no "general" TT range that any particular dose will put any particular person in. I run 200-250mg during my cruises. When I was just using pharma gear this put me at 1200ng/dL in a trough. One of my other forum buddies uses the same prescribed test through the same clinic and runs the same dose. That put him at 800ng/dL in a trough reading. This is just one example of many that prove my point.

You can't even give a rough estimate of where any given person will be on any dose. Too many variables. 750mg will put one person at 5000ng/dL and another person at 3500ng/dL. Please don't post things like that because it contributes to the spread of false info all over the forums and people believe one persons post instead of figuring it out themselves and doing actual research.

PAiN
10-20-2015, 07:22 PM
^^^ I agree with you bro. There are a ton of UGL's I would put up against Pharm Grade any day.

There are ways to account for purity of raws when brewing gear to make them dosed accurately.

sgtanal
10-20-2015, 11:55 PM
my doctor takes care of my bloodwork
it is extremely important and i dont understand why majority of bodybuilders dont get blood work done
majority just go by how they feel...

cybrsage
10-21-2015, 06:28 PM
I have done so much blood work that I know the signs from my body that my E2 level is getting too high. You REALLY have to analyze yourself in order to be able to do this and most people do not really pay that much attention to their own body, which is sad. The key is to take a LOT of blood work and analyze how you feel each time. This does not mean you can stop getting blood work, though.