PDA

View Full Version : For TRT users who want to step it up

LDOGG
10-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Brothers,

I've noticed many comments on this forum and others about adding different items to their weekly TRT protocol.

I recently concluded a 7-8 month protocol of 300mg per week Test C(200mg of which is TRT) combined with 10mg of quality Dianabol pre workout. This protocol helped with a little kick in my workout, slightly assisted with recovery and helped keep my muscles full. This is in addition to the mental well being that Dianabol provided. While this protocol is not for everyone, It did work for me and I really enjoyed the ride. I monitored my bloodwork bi monthly and aside from Cholesterol levels, my bloodwork was solid.

My two cents.
L

PAiN
10-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Brothers,

I've noticed many comments on this forum and others about adding different items to their weekly TRT protocol.

I recently concluded a 7-8 month protocol of 300mg per week Test C(200mg of which is TRT) combined with 10mg of quality Dianabol pre workout. This protocol helped with a little kick in my workout, slightly assisted with recovery and helped keep my muscles full. This is in addition to the mental well being that Dianabol provided. While this protocol is not for everyone, It did work for me and I really enjoyed the ride. I monitored my bloodwork bi monthly and aside from Cholesterol levels, my bloodwork was solid.

My two cents.
L

Great to know bro. Thanks for the tip during TRT.

I only use DBOL or DROL pre-workout even when cycling it at full dosage.

HebenSchwere
10-17-2015, 08:44 PM

Been considering what I could do to help "spice up" my trt. Thanks for chiming in on this Pain!

Fingerbang
10-20-2015, 05:12 AM

You just take the whole lot pre-workout Pain?

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Brothers,

My two cents.
L

If you did blood labs twice a month, that's outstanding bro! Very rare for me to hear these days.

wook
11-11-2015, 12:49 AM
I think that all of us have thought about it, but I just think it defeats the purpose of cycling off... If your running 300 mg of test along with Dbol, your not "off"... 300 mgs of test isn't a TRT dose either! Just my opinion though! Even though I hate it, I know my body does well and needs to recoup after cycling like I do!

devildog
11-11-2015, 03:05 AM
I think that all of us have thought about it, but I just think it defeats the purpose of cycling off... If your running 300 mg of test along with Dbol, your not "off"... 300 mgs of test isn't a TRT dose either! Just my opinion though! Even though I hate it, I know my body does well and needs to recoup after cycling like I do!

I keep trying to convince myself that 400mg/week test is a replacement dose...

Largerthannormal
11-11-2015, 04:08 AM
We're you actually still in standard reference ranges with that dose? I have to side with Wook on this one man.

mnmsnowbeast
11-17-2015, 01:39 AM
If you are truly on TRT that means you are basically running it out of your system to a point,not completely,or you would be doing a PCT not a TRT,my doc has me on 300mg every 7-10 days as a TRT,that is a very small amount for me,sense when on I am running a gram of test,and 1-2 grams of EQ and tren of 500mg to 800 mg for a good blast,on 300 mg or less,i feel every joint in my body,and they hurt like hell,now I am 60 plus,so my body today,needs much more than it ever did 20 years ago,to get the same effect,its like alcohol,when you first start drinking a few to get a buzz,years later its a few 6 packs to get the same effect.

black-dragon
01-13-2016, 01:28 PM
What were your cholesterol values like? Sounds interesting

Freakenstien
06-15-2016, 09:13 AM
If you are truly on TRT that means you are basically running it out of your system to a point,not completely,or you would be doing a PCT not a TRT,my doc has me on 300mg every 7-10 days as a TRT,that is a very small amount for me,sense when on I am running a gram of test,and 1-2 grams of EQ and tren of 500mg to 800 mg for a good blast,on 300 mg or less,i feel every joint in my body,and they hurt like hell,now I am 60 plus,so my body today,needs much more than it ever did 20 years ago,to get the same effect,its like alcohol,when you first start drinking a few to get a buzz,years later its a few 6 packs to get the same effect.

Wow, so you been using roids for over 20 yeaars or more??

SearingHigh
06-20-2016, 01:53 AM
That's serious shit that long my body would be terrible inside

mbell4377
06-27-2016, 06:16 PM
I keep trying to convince myself that 400mg/week test is a replacement dose...

You sound like me, lol. My endo only sees me once every five months, so I have a lot of time between blood tests to play!

mnmsnowbeast
09-13-2016, 02:13 AM
What were your cholesterol values like? Sounds interestingHDL and LDL when I am on point with my diet like now are all very good,overall is under 175,i would have to look up the other numbers,but normal.

Jay0536
10-06-2016, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the info I've always wondered about adding something else to my trt

Jay0536
10-24-2016, 11:40 PM
I need to find a new DR. How do you guys get put on such a high dosage of Test. Mine put me on 200 mg every other week and it had me all screwed up.