PDA

View Full Version : First Time Running Tren

dc_812000
10-20-2015, 12:04 AM
Since 1999, I have been on and off cycles, mostly test and decca or just test and dbol. Last cycle was test and tbol. I wasn't sure about the tbol until I discussed it with members here and I did not regret it. So I figured this would be a good place to get info or opinions on a test/tren cycle. My questions are:

1. What is the best way of running it? I have seen some people run test higher than Tren and some people are running the tren alot higher than the test.

2. I do long cycles. How long would you run tren for?

3. Someone at my local gym was telling me today that the tren made a bad smell come from his pores. Is there any truth to that?

4. Do you guys prefer Tren A or Tren E?

Thanks

dc

Dick
10-20-2015, 12:12 AM
1. Everyone is different I have ran Tren High with Test low, Tren and Test equal, low Test High Tren , I prefer High Test Medium Tren , So Sust at 750 and Tren E at 400mg - 600mg works great for me.

2. I usually run Tren for 10-12 weeks unless anxiety becomes an issue then I end it.

3. Smell funny Hmmmm not sure on that one to be honest from me personally.

4. Tren E for some reason I get less sides, But everyone will tell you to start with A so you can drop it quicker if you do not like the sides.

Honestly I love most of the sides from Tren, Horny non stop(it get's annoying sometimes) Vivid awesome wonderful dreams , Sweats and no sleep well I sweat and don't really sleep any ways so it's all good and the anger slight agitation side .... well can suck sometimes.

All and All if you can beat the sides Tren is a wonderful thing, quick results Bulking or Cutting I personally have a Love Hate relationship with it ;)

cybrsage
10-20-2015, 04:29 PM
I have heard a lot of people have less sides with Tren-E, but it is always a safe bet to start with Tren-A...simply for what Mick said, you can make it end much faster.

I recently started a Tri-Tren run. It is Tren-A, Tren-E, and Tren-H. So far so good!

miggymig
10-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Good post I am running my first tren cycle in Dec
Tren A at .75mg EOD
Test P at 125mg EOD

draconian2014
10-20-2015, 05:31 PM
I was running tren and test at 1 cc eod I just upped the tren to 2 cc and 1 cc of test and I am loving it not to much on the sides for me I seem to handle tren fairly well without noticeable sides I get a little agitated sometimes but nothing I can't put a handle on . I am a lil more aggressive wich is something I like having going into the gym strength went up I am benching 275 on the bench pretty easily for a set of six and that's nmy 3 rd set so I am alittle tired already I go warm up 135 set of 20 then then 225 set of 12 then I add 50 for 275 and get a spotter and can still pump out 6 reps fairly easy so I am loving the tren .just like everything else start light see how u handle it and how ur body responds then take it from there make sure u have some aromisin and caber on hand just in case u have any issues aromisin has done wonders for me .

sgtanal
10-22-2015, 06:14 AM
10-12 weeks is a good duration for a tren cycle
a lot of people prefer tren ace because it is a shorter ester and they will be able to control the side effects easier
some prefer tren e because it is usually much cheaper and you have to only inject it 1-2x a week

45808guy
10-22-2015, 11:50 AM
I did both tren e and tren ace. Started with tren ace at .75 eod and sides were tolerable so i upped the tren to 100mg eod. When i was on tren E i pinned twice a week. Ive always been told that you should always keep your test low and run tren higher. Let the tren do the work. I run it at 250mg weekly. The Sides i had was sweating like a mofo ,insomnia, and the dreams. I just started my tren ace cycle 2 days ago and it kicked instantly. The smell your talking about is that nasty ammonia smell from your sweat. I honestly prefer tren ace because it hits me harder. Tren e of course will build up over the weeks and when that shit builds up oh man the strength gains. Haven't experienced tren cough so i cant say anything about that.

draconian2014
10-22-2015, 01:24 PM
I have noticed increased smell from my sweat gland more so then usual I didn't realize tren would cuase this

45808guy
10-22-2015, 01:27 PM
I have noticed increased smell from my sweat gland more so then usual I didn't realize tren would cuase this
I had a tank top drenched in sweat in the hamper. When it dried up the smell was so strong . Smelled exactly like ammonia. Did some research and a few guys experienced it.