PDA

View Full Version : Hypertrophy Labs Scam still going as of 21st Oct

thedood
10-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Hypertrophy Labs Scam

I know this has been talked about over and over and people that are in the know now know......but I just wanted to let BOP Oz know that I received a reply yesterday to an email order I did a few days ago via another email address after I got burnt by them and they are continuing the scam......they sent me another bitcoin address to deposit coins in.......with a polite please added for comfort.......so they have not pulled their heads in as of yet and are continuing the gouge. That would also be evident from what is going on over at OIK. I cannot post still and also cannot create another account.

I read on here via another thread that is closed...

http://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/22476-aussie-brothers-beware-hypertrophy-labs-scammer-2.html

where Wazza777 ( thanks for that info too dude ) reposted some info from a post that Ausjuice made on another forum. If you scroll about half way down you will pick this post up. What struck me about this post from AJ ( and BK ) was that they handed the reins over to these guys. Now correct me if Im wrong or out of line but I can only assume that AJ in particular would know exactly who these guys are.....like I said I could be wrong and I am sure I will get told so if I am but when you are running something like a business ( his words ) and you hand over important things like sources for RAWS, website access for redirection including usernames and passwords wouldn't you want to at least know that the people you are handing over to are not going to do this exact thing that they have done, in turn ruining any hard work you put into a rep. This exact scenario is reflected in the post AJ made.....
There is even a line about "if there is anything we can do to help we will try our best to"
Well AJ there is, help the community get to the bottom of who these people are.
I have to say that I am completely suspect on this whole thing and I am starting to think the closing down of one name and " handing the reins" over to another was just a ruse.....a smoke screen to deflect an original intention when the RAWS ran out or the source dried up......like I said earlier correct me if Im wrong as its just the way I am reading it but does anybody else see this?

How could they not know??