PDA

View Full Version : hgh/slin protocol questions

deathstar
10-23-2015, 05:41 PM
So I'm going to be starting gh for the first time in a few weeks and was thinking about throwing humilin r in the mix.

My original plan was to run 5ius of gh right when I wake up but now that I'm thinking about taking insulin I read I should run them post workout. Needless to say there are alot of controversy on this subject so I'd figured I'd come on here and get advice from people who actually do it.. this is what I was thinking.

5-6ius hgh mourning 5 days on 2 off subq
5ius humilin r post workout subq

Shake immediately after slin injection
Meal 2 hours after slin shot.

The plan is to run gh for a year straight and humilin r 4 weeks on 8 weeks off starting at 5ius and possible slowly bring it up to 10ius a day

Let me know what you guys think or what would work better. Thanks

deathstar
10-23-2015, 05:47 PM
Also thought I should add my current stats before someone ask. I do powerlifting and strongman so keep that in mind.

5'8-5'9
217lbs on a empty stomach this morning
12-13% bodyfat

Overall goal is to be as close to 242 as possible while losing body fat.

deathstar
10-24-2015, 02:44 AM
Anyone?

grademan
10-24-2015, 06:41 PM
I ran slin couple times. But when I did do it I don't know if it was best way. I only did three x a week for month. Then after training with carbo force drink and added creatine to it. Then meal two hrs after.

grademan
10-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Using slin and dropping bf is hard. Eat real clean brother. Real clean.

syrax
10-25-2015, 04:46 AM
Im going to keep things real for you bro. That amount of insulin is far to low to see any substantial gains. Its a great starting point to assess tolerance etc. I prefer it 3 x a day at 10iu of novarapid on workout days. During my younger years and when I was allot heavier I was hitting allot more then that. Now I do 10iu with breakfast 10iu pre workout and 10iu 5 hours before bed

mattnc98
10-26-2015, 03:43 AM
I run 12/bfast 20 after workouts 10 before workouts

deathstar
10-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Damn. I don't even this it would be worth it seeing how 100ius is $145 at a pharmacy. I would be going through a vial every 3 days. That's nuts

ryanwrath
10-27-2015, 02:33 PM
i dont think you realize exactly how fast you pack on meat.....its like no other thing you have ever done.....that being said, be very very very carefull, and not just because you could die, but if you dont eat super clean your going to turn into a blubber butt ..... fast... while slin is active in your body, fat that you eat is stored as as fat, not metabolized.....also, what peeps here are saying, the 10+ IU's, that is hard to feel good on....for me, 8IU i feel great, 10+ i just never feel quite right, but sometimes have done it anyway, because...well lets just say you can go up many pounds in days if your virgin.....but again be aware, its kinda addicting in its own right, and after my first bottle of slin, it took about a week to feel like my blood sugar was right....i havnt felt right writing very much on this subject, its kinda seems taboo, mostly because if your not carefull, some young punk will kill themselves to add 20 lbs in a super short time, i have long since learned that i would rather go slow, eat very healthy and clean, and use much less slin to get lean gains.....i think at the 10+IU its alot of water....for instance i have been measured at 215 8% body fat, hit slin hard for a week, was at around 230 and still had gone up in lean weight, still at 8%, but the machine also measures water in side and outside your muscles, basically water retention, and i had a shit load of it....went off for a week, and within like 3 days was back from a peak of 234ish to 218, so mad amounts of water, anyway i could go on and on, but dont want to here. PM.

nspaletta
10-27-2015, 08:27 PM
So I'm going to be starting gh for the first time in a few weeks and was thinking about throwing humilin r in the mix.

My original plan was to run 5ius of gh right when I wake up but now that I'm thinking about taking insulin I read I should run them post workout. Needless to say there are alot of controversy on this subject so I'd figured I'd come on here and get advice from people who actually do it.. this is what I was thinking.

5-6ius hgh mourning 5 days on 2 off subq
5ius humilin r post workout subq

Shake immediately after slin injection
Meal 2 hours after slin shot.

The plan is to run gh for a year straight and humilin r 4 weeks on 8 weeks off starting at 5ius and possible slowly bring it up to 10ius a day

Let me know what you guys think or what would work better. Thanks

Best advice I can give you brotha is to do a bit more research, Mike Arnold has great insight and Milos Sarcev as well. I'll give some small point for you to know and go from there.

1. Run only 2-3x per week never more then that.
2. Start Post workout first to gain a feel for it.
3. Don't do it more then 3x per day.

deathstar
10-27-2015, 09:51 PM
Best advice I can give you brotha is to do a bit more research, Mike Arnold has great insight and Milos Sarcev as well. I'll give some small point for you to know and go from there.

1. Run only 2-3x per week never more then that.
2. Start Post workout first to gain a feel for it.
3. Don't do it more then 3x per day.

Thanks man. I believe I've read all of Mike arnolds post on running slin with and without gh. And I was actually thinking about doing 5ius on a non workout day at 1st just to see how I react..

MedicalAd
11-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Here's a great protocol for a starter slin and GH protocol

Morning: 3iu GH, 8iu humalin r
5 hours later: 3iu GH, 8iu humalin r

deathstar
11-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Here's a great protocol for a starter slin and GH protocol

Morning: 3iu GH, 8iu humalin r
5 hours later: 3iu GH, 8iu humalin r

Wtf? 16ius of insulin for a beginner is not a great protocol
Especially while on 6ius of gh

MedicalAd
11-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Yup that's actually coming from a guru, you shouldn't even think to touch insulin for bodybuilding purposes Unless your at least 225+ with a somewhat lean body mass.

rigo84
11-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Slin pre workout I have found best with carb shakes pre during and post workouts