PDA

View Full Version : Older guys...if you could go back...what would you change?

Jozifp103
10-27-2015, 02:36 PM
This is aimed toward the older guys here. In regards to cycling and the bodybuilding lifestyle in general....if you could travel back in time and start from scratch, what would you do differently?

-Would you wait longer to start using AAS?
-Would you have used more AAS? Less?
-Would you have taken better care of your health?
-Would you have trained differently?
-Would you have been more serious about your diet?
-Would you have put more time in?
-Would you have taken it less seriously and enjoyed your life more?

Just some examples. Please share your thoughts. Being a young guy in this game, I like to learn from the veterans who have done it all. Hopefully some other young guys can use some of the advice as well :)

twisted
10-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Im 42 definitely have tooken diet more serious .....no change with aas tho ....also would have tooken better care of myself .....

johnjohn
10-27-2015, 05:03 PM
I'm 39 and whish i would have found the forums 10 years ago. I could be jacked like twisted buy now ✊

Jozifp103
10-29-2015, 11:34 AM
I'm 39 and whish i would have found the forums 10 years ago. I could be jacked like twisted buy now ✊
​I agree.. forums are key to educating yourself on proper use of anabolics. I was lucky enough to have joined a forum before my first cycle. Granted....I still screwed it up, but could have been much, much worse.

Jozifp103
11-03-2015, 03:47 PM
​Any other veterans out there with some input?

Thappy
11-03-2015, 09:34 PM
I would say im glad i started before the forums as a lot of the stuff you read is just repeated dribble that someone else has read.

One thing i would recommend for people with out kids is to freeze sperm as you never know how you will recover.

I am on trt for life from blasting reasonable amounts of gear constantly with little to no cruises and no HCG

But i did enjoy my perma tren blast

devildog
11-10-2015, 11:53 PM
WQould have taken care of the eating part first, then nailed down the training to be more consistent.

preacher
11-11-2015, 12:13 AM
I definitely would've planned better for my future,health wise,age and health,not that I'm in bad health,are takin for granted..Taka advantage of the moment to begin reaching the goals you have,I put diet and training on the shelf too many times in the past thinkin I'll start back tomorrow,bullshit,tomorrow ends up being weeks and months,time we can't get back..then I beat myself down wondering where id be today if I'd stayed on track those times..take nothing for granted in this lifestyle,start it,hit it hard and stick to the plan to reach the goal,then no regrets.. And I should've listen to all the old fuckers trying to tell me this same shit !! Lol

grademan
11-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Hey the only old guy I know here is DWBO. Where is he. Haha

Dick
11-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Hey the only old guy I know here is DWBO. Where is he. Haha

Come on now, you and I both know he is in bed now. Let him sleep.

preacher
11-11-2015, 12:25 AM

You ain't got no room to talk,your ass is in bed before dark..say it ain't so! Lmao

grademan
11-11-2015, 12:34 AM

Oh dang. Mick your right. I forgot he goes to bed at 5 to 5:30. My bad.

benozz
11-11-2015, 01:55 AM
I definitely would've planned better for my future,health wise,age and health,not that I'm in bad health,are takin for granted..Taka advantage of the moment to begin reaching the goals you have,I put diet and training on the shelf too many times in the past thinkin I'll start back tomorrow,bullshit,tomorrow ends up being weeks and months,time we can't get back..then I beat myself down wondering where id be today if I'd stayed on track those times..take nothing for granted in this lifestyle,start it,hit it hard and stick to the plan to reach the goal,then no regrets.. And I should've listen to all the old fuckers trying to tell me this same shit !! Lol
Just what i needed to read preach. Ive been having some of them do it tomorrow moments lately.
Im back on track and fuking smashing it tonite brother.

Benozz

preacher
11-11-2015, 01:59 AM
Just what i needed to read preach. Ive been having some of them do it tomorrow moments lately.
Im back on track and fuking smashing it tonite brother.

Benozz

Easy to get caught up in,stay with it my friend,no regrets!!

benozz
11-11-2015, 02:03 AM
Easy to get caught up in,stay with it my friend,no regrets!!
Absolutely bro. Between kids,missus, work and general life its easy to fall off the tracks every now and then. Its all about getting back on track!!! [emoji109]

Benozz

preacher
11-11-2015, 02:07 AM
Absolutely bro. Between kids,missus, work and general life its easy to fall off the tracks every now and then. Its all about getting back on track!!! [emoji109]

Benozz

Hardest part is making time for training not making time for family,family always first,but I'm blessed with support from wife and kids so I don't have an excuse there! Lol

Dick
11-11-2015, 02:09 AM
You ain't got no room to talk,your ass is in bed before dark..say it ain't so! Lmao

Yes you do have a good point there brother LMAO!!

preacher
11-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Actually Benozz my hardest part is drinkn too much beer talkin to Mick n Grademan all night!! Lmao!!

benozz
11-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Actually Benozz my hardest part is drinkn too much beer talkin to Mick n Grademan all night!! Lmao!!
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂

Dick
11-11-2015, 02:17 AM

Same here except GM doesn't talk to me :(

grademan
11-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Same here except GM doesn't talk to me :(
sorry Mick. I will hit you up brother.

Williammunny
11-12-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm 50 and I would have done many things different to take advantage of my younger years. I definitely would have started AAS 25 years ago.