PDA

View Full Version : Too painful to run

Antagonist
10-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Just got some gear and it is just too painful to use it is crippling me. Is there a way to boil off some of the BA? If so can you hook me up the some instructions on how to do it.

Thanks

DirtRider
10-28-2015, 01:37 AM
No i dont believe So. You never want to over heat the gear it will cause harm to the hormone. The only thing that helps with re heating gear is if it is crashed. Very common with gear crashing during the winter months.

PAiN
10-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Have you tried cutting it with another steroid and injecting?

Antagonist
10-28-2015, 02:26 AM
i have tried grapseed oil but not much room in a 3cc syringe

kawa636
10-28-2015, 03:03 AM
is it ur first time running it.?

benlash74
10-28-2015, 03:58 AM
What kind of gear are you running? High mg test?

deathstar
10-28-2015, 02:30 PM
is it ur first time running it.?

If it's your 1st time running it could just be virgin muscles.

Antagonist
10-28-2015, 04:29 PM
i am on 24/ 7 pinning for years 250 test E and sust 200 npp 200 i have run this alot first time i have had these problems i have heard the ba can be boiled out by putting a pin it the top and putting the vial in the oven , is this true ? what temp do i use if it is?

deathstar
10-28-2015, 05:04 PM
Oven at 220F-230F.. for about 1/2 hour. They do not need a neddle because there are no gases released that need venting. Remember to kill bacteria all you need is 200-212F for 3 minutes. So to heat at 220 for 1/2 hour is plenty good.

DirtRider
10-28-2015, 05:39 PM
i am on 27/ 7 pinning for years 250 test E and sust 200 npp 200 i have run this alot first time i have had these problems i have heard the ba can be boiled out by putting a pin it the top and putting the vial in the oven , is this true ? what temp do i use if it is?

No you can not boil out BA! It is absolutely pointless to re heat it unless it is crashed! I've been brewing for 8 years.

Antagonist
10-28-2015, 07:08 PM
if i am trying to remove some BA i would need to vent it. i dont want to sterilize it. i have heard it can be done in the oven at low temp. just not sure the temp ant time.

DirtRider
10-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Do you guys not know what the boiling point for BA evaporation? once the BA is in solution with compound and the oil the only way to illicit evaporation is to heat to the boiling point of the BA. That temp is WAY too high and will make the compound unstable for sure. No doubt about it. I promise you putting it in the oven at 230 degrees will not do shit. Since your BA content is high in the batch I would just Add some extra STERILE oil to the vial. I would add 3-5ml to your vial. Now remember it is going to make your Mg/ml Less than what it is labeled.

deathstar
10-29-2015, 02:35 AM
Do you guys not know what the boiling point for BA evaporation? once the BA is in solution with compound and the oil the only way to illicit evaporation is to heat to the boiling point of the BA. That temp is WAY too high and will make the compound unstable for sure. No doubt about it. I promise you putting it in the oven at 230 degrees will not do shit. Since your BA content is high in the batch I would just Add some extra STERILE oil to the vial. I would add 3-5ml to your vial. Now remember it is going to make your Mg/ml Less than what it is labeled.

Yeah I miss read the post haah

BadaBing
11-03-2015, 10:41 PM
I doubt its BA that is giving you pain. maybe add more info like what compound it is concentration? everyone assumes its ba when its not you can inject 10% ba and not have crippling pain. my guess its really high mg and its crashing because your muscle is absorbing oil and hormone crystalizes making it swell up and you have pain for 4-5 days if that's the case dilute it add alittle BB and heat and try it out or add EO ethyl oleate that's good for pain or if you have other gear take half a cc of the painful one and add another in same syringe to dilute it. but if it were BA the pain would be gone in a day. and there is no way to boil it out if you try that might as well throw the gear away to much heat lowers strength of hormone and could make it ineffective so get your hands on BB and a half cc heat for 5 to 10 minues at 125 degrees and try it out. some compounds when made in high concentrations grapeseed oil is not best because of muscle absorbion in that case its better to use thicker oil like cotton or even safflower oil unless the are multiple compounds then you can get away with high MG and in that case still not 100% pain free. I would use cottonseed and EO in 50/50 cotton thick enough to hold it and EO can thin it out and still keep it in solution. I am passing this on to you just incase you made the gear. good luck add some BB it will do two things for you help keep in solution and thin out if needed. but you need help keeping in solution so that's what I would do good luck my friend

DirtRider
11-05-2015, 12:33 AM
I doubt its BA that is giving you pain. maybe add more info like what compound it is concentration? everyone assumes its ba when its not you can inject 10% ba and not have crippling pain. my guess its really high mg and its crashing because your muscle is absorbing oil and hormone crystalizes making it swell up and you have pain for 4-5 days if that's the case dilute it add alittle BB and heat and try it out or add EO ethyl oleate that's good for pain or if you have other gear take half a cc of the painful one and add another in same syringe to dilute it. but if it were BA the pain would be gone in a day. and there is no way to boil it out if you try that might as well throw the gear away to much heat lowers strength of hormone and could make it ineffective so get your hands on BB and a half cc heat for 5 to 10 minues at 125 degrees and try it out. some compounds when made in high concentrations grapeseed oil is not best because of muscle absorbion in that case its better to use thicker oil like cotton or even safflower oil unless the are multiple compounds then you can get away with high MG and in that case still not 100% pain free. I would use cottonseed and EO in 50/50 cotton thick enough to hold it and EO can thin it out and still keep it in solution. I am passing this on to you just incase you made the gear. good luck add some BB it will do two things for you help keep in solution and thin out if needed. but you need help keeping in solution so that's what I would do good luck my friend

Are you freaking Crazy? 10% Ba would cripple you where you wouldnt even want to move! No idea where you got that information. How about i brew you a bottle of Test at 10% BA and let you inject it and then report back here lol. He would know if it was crashed bc there would be crystals Floating.. So thats not the Case. And he never said it was high mg Gear. And why the hell would you use BB to dilute it lol. It would just make it thinner. That is incorrect that is the last thing you need to do. BB will not Help with the pain or inflammation. It wont do anything for his Issues. And the pain from the BA would not be gone in 1 day.. Now you're correct about the EO. It would work. But that is a little extreme imo when you can add more oil and easily fix the problem.

devildog
11-14-2015, 01:58 AM
I've tried to add 2ml sterile oil to a 500mg test blend in the past, and even that didn't work. The stuff was pure snake venom, and I threw it out vs skip leg day at the gym for the duration of using it. Seems like some stuff just isn't worth fixing. Just my .02c...

BadaBing
11-19-2015, 03:17 AM
dude have you tried it? and I was not gripple like your saying or implying. I did it crazy or not if you haven't tried it then how do you know it does all that because word of mouth cause that's what most say. well I wanted to see if that was the cause. maybe I can take ba better then some not sure but there is more info out there saying pain most likely is from something other then BA.

Cobra Strike
11-19-2015, 11:13 AM
In my experience BA is not what causes pain. Its would be the BB that causes that (amongst other things). BA is only 1 to 2% of the total recipe where as BB can be up to 20% or more depending on the person brewing it. Ba is much more expensive than BB as well and it doesn't take much to keep bacteria from forming.

If you have crashed gear you actually can fix it by heating it on the stove top until the crystals are gone and adding a small amount of BB to it. I.e. if you are heating a 10ml vial you can add .2ml of BB to start to see if that keeps it from crashing. This does not always work but it does work most of the time depending on what your trying to fix. Most likely wont work for tne or winni.

Everyone reacts to chemicals differently so maybe the op is injecting a new brand of gear? PIP has a lot of causes.

JMHO

Are you freaking Crazy? 10% Ba would cripple you where you wouldnt even want to move! No idea where you got that information. How about i brew you a bottle of Test at 10% BA and let you inject it and then report back here lol. He would know if it was crashed bc there would be crystals Floating.. So thats not the Case. And he never said it was high mg Gear. And why the hell would you use BB to dilute it lol. It would just make it thinner. That is incorrect that is the last thing you need to do. BB will not Help with the pain or inflammation. It wont do anything for his Issues. And the pain from the BA would not be gone in 1 day.. Now you're correct about the EO. It would work. But that is a little extreme imo when you can add more oil and easily fix the problem.

Venom
11-20-2015, 02:58 AM
Oven at 220F-230F.. for about 1/2 hour. They do not need a neddle because there are no gases released that need venting. Remember to kill bacteria all you need is 200-212F for 3 minutes. So to heat at 220 for 1/2 hour is plenty good.

This just happened to me, didnt get a response to fix it fast enough, so my batch 250ml primo crashed, i reheated it as u said above, still crashed the next day. So i added 10ml EO hoping to fill in for some of the pain, reheated, waited a day and it was fine. I like to pin before i sell just to make sure, and it got me 101.1 fever. I dont have another option at this point but to throw it away. No im not allergic to eo, so that answer is out. Could it be the batch was too much at once??

miggymig
11-20-2015, 05:41 AM
What makes you think its the BA?
Can be a good number of things I see this is in homebrew there can be a lot of reasons that its that bad
I wouldnt run it at all not worth it when you can grab gear here cheap and still quality
nothing is worth your health

Cobra Strike
11-20-2015, 05:29 PM
This just happened to me, didnt get a response to fix it fast enough, so my batch 250ml primo crashed, i reheated it as u said above, still crashed the next day. So i added 10ml EO hoping to fill in for some of the pain, reheated, waited a day and it was fine. I like to pin before i sell just to make sure, and it got me 101.1 fever. I dont have another option at this point but to throw it away. No im not allergic to eo, so that answer is out. Could it be the batch was too much at once??

This seems like an easy answer. When you added the EO was the EO filtered through a .45 or .22 filter of any kind? My guess from what you said is that you added EO straight without filtering it so you gave your self an infection hence why you had a fever of 101.1. You didn't have to throw it away...all you had to do was re filter it after it cooled. You can still re filter it and it will be just fine. Heating the gear up will not sterilize it...it must be filtered to sterilize it.

Venom
11-22-2015, 01:37 AM
This seems like an easy answer. When you added the EO was the EO filtered through a .45 or .22 filter of any kind? My guess from what you said is that you added EO straight without filtering it so you gave your self an infection hence why you had a fever of 101.1. You didn't have to throw it away...all you had to do was re filter it after it cooled. You can still re filter it and it will be just fine. Heating the gear up will not sterilize it...it must be filtered to sterilize it.

The eo was added when i re heated it, then refiltered it.
I always refilter so no thats not it and i still have it i didnt throw it away.
Too expensive for that. My question now is why does primo crash so easy?
I followed the calculator step by step and it crashes after its cool, why is my question

wook
11-22-2015, 02:08 AM
Maybe it's just poison gear? Did you get it from a sponsor on here? I'd toss the shit if it were me!

bdad
11-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Maybe it's just poison gear? Did you get it from a sponsor on here? I'd toss the shit if it were me!

Agreed if it's as much trouble as you say not worth it imo.

Cobra Strike
11-22-2015, 05:51 PM
You shouldn't get a fever from it if there wasn't some sort of bacteria involved. If you filtered it and used sterilized vials ect ect then your gear is good.

The calculators can tell you how much of things you need to put in but they are not recipes. If I were you I would make the primo enanthate at 200mg/ml. It will hold better. If you want to make it at a higher concentration then you will need different solvents then just bb/ba/eo/oil.