PDA

View Full Version : Bullrush Winter Log...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Bullrush
10-31-2015, 06:41 PM
Alright guys a I am ready to do this. I have been kinda reluctant to do this after seeing pics of some you whom are going in on the Mega Thread for AP.. I have to be honest I let myself get a little bit sloppy over the past few years. With this log I can hold myself accountable and get the support of you guys. I used to think that just cause could bench 500 lbs, I looked good. Well in my eyes , yes. So NO MORE BEING THE GUY WHO LOAD UP ON GEAR , SO I COULD GET BIGGER AND BENCH AND SQUAT MORE. After talking with Jtip, he helped me out with a diet regime, which I am following right now, already lost 10#. I won't be posting a pic , I sent one to Jtip and I send one to Twisted so they can see my progress. When I feel comfortable I will post a pic sometime during this adventure.

Stats:
41 yrs old
5'7"
279#
B/f in 20-30 range
Waist 38

Diet will be 2500 cals
260 protein
220 carbs
70 fat

Workout will be one body part each day during the week..
M legs
T chest
W back
Th shoulders
Fri Bi's / tri's
Sat or Sun full body...

AP gear only...
Test suspension 2 cc eod
Tren ace 1.5 eod
Winny suspension 1 eod
Proviron 100 mg ed
Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
T3 later in cycle

Obviously I will drop some off these compounds and replace with something different, we will see where I am at in 6 weeks and tweak it from there..

Anabolic Plus
10-31-2015, 07:07 PM
Let me say this to you. good for you!! this looks good. everyone and i mean everyone has to start somewhere, and remember this. Rome was NOT built in 1 day. this will take work and dedication from you. you do your part and i know the others will do theirs with you. whats your cardio going to be??

FrankTheTank
10-31-2015, 07:11 PM
Good luck buddy!!! Looking forward to following along with you here!

Dick
10-31-2015, 07:19 PM
Looks good bro I'm sure your going to kill it!

twisted
10-31-2015, 07:23 PM
Bullrush drop the hammer on this broski .... :mendw34:

I seen your pic your a power guy I can easily see you lift ......we just goin to maintain your muscle and lean you out .....jtip will help with diet part ....I will just motivate and push you guys alittle .....and tattle tale to mrs jtip if needed :) ....remember stay menatally charged !!! Stay motivated and dont get discouraged ....:av-6743:

Bullrush
10-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Bullrush drop the hammer on this broski .... :mendw34:

I seen your pic your a power guy I can easily see you lift ......we just goin to maintain your muscle and lean you out .....jtip will help with diet part ....I will just motivate and push you guys alittle .....and tattle tale to mrs jtip if needed :) ....remember stay menatally charged !!! Stay motivated and dont get discouraged ....:av-6743:
Jtip helped me with a diet before he left, I dropped 10# in a week. It might need to be tweaked a little bit, but I am going to stick with it.. thanks

Bullrush
10-31-2015, 07:45 PM
Thanks for all the support..

ski748134
10-31-2015, 08:05 PM
And the second log is up excited your along for the ride t minus a few hours till we r rolling

twisted
10-31-2015, 08:19 PM
Thanks for all the support..

Dude thatz awesome 10lbs wow .....:gorilla:

twisted
10-31-2015, 08:21 PM
And the second log is up excited your along for the ride t minus a few hours till we r rolling

Oh Im rite behind you guys ...shit count my log as bein up....:eu-Fun8187:

twisted
11-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Hey bullrush how you makin out broski? ....

Bullrush
11-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Hey bullrush how you makin out broski? ....
Well I was all good, until last night. My kids have been sick and it finally caught me. So man down for couple of days. But I am going to keep taking my gear as scheduled.. hopefully I won't get as bad as the kids...

ski748134
11-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Bro shitty just getting over it I have coughed up some shit that looks like it came out the predator

Well I was all good, until last night. My kids have been sick and it finally caught me. So man down for couple of days. But I am going to keep taking my gear as scheduled.. hopefully I won't get as bad as the kids...

twisted
11-02-2015, 09:46 PM

This never fails I get a blast goin and boom I get sick ...damn shit !!.....just rest up get better brother :)

twisted
11-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Bro shitty just getting over it I have coughed up some shit that looks like it came out the predator

Lolz ....

Anabolic Plus
11-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Feel better bro. you will be good soon and then back at it. didnt see what you planned as cardio?? whats the plan??

johnjohn
11-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Feel better bro and good luck to you

Bullrush
11-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Feel better bro. you will be good soon and then back at it. didnt see what you planned as cardio?? whats the plan??
Thanks bro. Starting to feel better meds are kicking in. Um what did you say Cardio? Never head of that.. lol. Cardio is my kryponite , can't stand it. I am going to as far as I can with the diet, them when I hit that wall, I will add in the dreaded Cardio..[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji2]

twisted
11-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Thanks bro. Starting to feel better meds are kicking in. Um what did you say Cardio? Never head of that.. lol. Cardio is my kryponite , can't stand it. I am going to as far as I can with the diet, them when I hit that wall, I will add in the dreaded Cardio..[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji2]

Shit I feel same way ...just stay open minded about so if you hit wall in your diet you have an avenue to take

Anabolic Plus
11-03-2015, 02:43 PM

While i understand what your saying my advise is do cardio. you will get better results and you will speed up your results. ill say this with all due respect, you have to much to do to eat yourself into shape. that will mean longer diet and the longer it goes on the harder it becomes and more chance to go south. adding cardio will make you see results much quicker and that will keep you motivated bc you will be seeing the fruits of your work. all this is of course my opinion and your choice on what and how you do but i think you will not be as happy with your results without it. food for thought.

twisted
11-03-2015, 03:04 PM
While i understand what your saying my advise is do cardio. you will get better results and you will speed up your results. ill say this with all due respect, you have to much to do to eat yourself into shape. that will mean longer diet and the longer it goes on the harder it becomes and more chance to go south. adding cardio will make you see results much quicker and that will keep you motivated bc you will be seeing the fruits of your work. all this is of course my opinion and your choice on what and how you do but i think you will not be as happy with your results without it. food for thought.

well said AP....I never seen it in that light , makes perfect sense .........

Bullrush
11-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Yes it does make perfect sense twisted and AP. So I will incorporate cardio in my regular routine.. OK I said I am going to do Cardio.. lol..

Anabolic Plus
11-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Yes it does make perfect sense twisted and AP. So I will incorporate cardio in my regular routine.. OK I said I am going to do Cardio.. lol..

Good now here is how i would go. i would start at 30 mins at a incline of 5-7% at about 3.5mph. now if you cant do that to start out do what you can. every 3 or 4th session add 2 mins. you wont much notice 2 mins at a time and before you know it you will be up too 45 mins or so. thats what you should try to aim or. walk dont run. you can change it up and ride the bike or elliptical what ever it takes to get the time in. i never go over an hour. thats my max. no need to do over. a great goal for you will be 45 mins at 7% at 3-4mph and once you have been doing that for a week or so and if you have been true to your diet you WILL see results sir. just a few ideas to think on.

twisted
11-03-2015, 03:39 PM

You gotta admit his explanation was spot on and its perfect for your goals ....Im not cardio guy either , but hard to continue to feel that way about cardio when it will excel your progress .......

Bullrush
11-03-2015, 03:40 PM
You gotta admit his explanation was spot on and its perfect for your goals ....Im not cardio guy either , but hard to continue to feel that way about cardio when it will excel your progress .......
Yes, it was spot on. So now the guilt factor is kicking in , lol. [emoji12]

twisted
11-03-2015, 04:01 PM
......lmfao

Anabolic Plus
11-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Yes, it was spot on. So now the guilt factor is kicking in , lol. [emoji12]

That's not my intention but if it gets me the result of helping you reach your goal im good with that!!!! thats what we are here for to help support and keep you on track bc i know you can do this bro.

Bullrush
11-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Well I got a some what of a leg workout in today, still feeling like shit, but I went an got it done.
Leg press 5 sets 8-12 reps
Standing squat machine 5 sets 8-12 reps
Leg curls 4 sets 12
Leg extensions 4 sets 12

No cardio today..

Dinner
Turkey breast , baked potato, greens.

twisted
11-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Well I got a some what of a leg workout in today, still feeling like shit, but I went an got it done.
Leg press 5 sets 8-12 reps
Standing squat machine 5 sets 8-12 reps
Leg curls 4 sets 12
Leg extensions 4 sets 12

No cardio today..

Dinner
Turkey breast , baked potato, greens.

Ok hey you made to gym tho!! ....hope you start feeling better brother ...keep that diet in check and stqy motivated :U2D5Ax0KpyjYZ7c89.j:lifghn153:

Anabolic Plus
11-04-2015, 12:15 AM
One day at a time bro.

Bullrush
11-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Woke up this morning feeling good. Back to the grind. Going to be doing chest tonight after work.

Breakfast
2 whole eggs/ 4 egg whites
1 cup of oats.

twisted
11-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Woke up this morning feeling good. Back to the grind. Going to be doing chest tonight after work.

Breakfast
2 whole eggs/ 4 egg whites
1 cup of oats.

Sweet glad your back up to par ....time to drop the hammer ! ........

Btw my log is goin up today :) .......

Bullrush
11-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Sweet glad your back up to par ....time to drop the hammer ! ........

Btw my log is goin up today :) .......
It's about time, you slacker.. lol..

twisted
11-04-2015, 12:58 PM
It's about time, you slacker.. lol..

:) ....I was slacking I apologize lolz....

Bullrush
11-04-2015, 12:58 PM
:) ....I was slacking I apologize lolz....
It's all good brother.. [emoji12]

Bullrush
11-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Well round 2 of sickness hit me hard today at work. Got the chills, aches and sinus pressure. So another day without the gym. This really sucks.. I hate being sick. If not feeling any better in morning, it's to Dr for me...

twisted
11-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Damn ......well relax alittle .....

Bullrush
11-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Damn ......well relax alittle .....
That's the plan. Going to eating dinner soon. Then off to bed for the night.

Anabolic Plus
11-04-2015, 10:40 PM
That's the plan. Going to eating dinner soon. Then off to bed for the night.

Got to let that run its course. going to gym and beating yourself down wont help. get well and get back at it. take it easy and feel better bro.

twisted
11-04-2015, 10:48 PM
Got to let that run its course. going to gym and beating yourself down wont help. get well and get back at it. take it easy and feel better bro.

This is correct cause Im stubborn and keep tryin to work or hit gym and just end up gettin worst to point Im stuck in bed ...:(

Bullrush
11-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Well , just got back from the Dr this morning. I have an upper respiratory infection, so it's antibiotics and cough syrup for me.. hopefully I start to feel better by Sat , so I can get into the gym.

Anabolic Plus
11-05-2015, 12:53 PM
Get well bro.

twisted
11-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Well , just got back from the Dr this morning. I have an upper respiratory infection, so it's antibiotics and cough syrup for me.. hopefully I start to feel better by Sat , so I can get into the gym.

Well like AP says get better ....its good thing you went to dr brother, cause that wouldnt have cleared up !! Infact it would gotten worst causing other issues.....

Bullrush
11-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Get well bro.
Thanks.. going to be resting for the Nxt couple of days.

Bullrush
11-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Couldn't handle sitting home. Went to the gym, did chest.
Super set
incline db press/ flys 4 sets of 12
Incline hammer strength 4 sets of 12
standing cable fly's
Super set
Db pull overs / flat fly's

Anabolic Plus
11-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Couldn't handle sitting home. Went to the gym, did chest.
Super set
incline db press/ flys 4 sets of 12
Incline hammer strength 4 sets of 12
standing cable fly's
Super set
Db pull overs / flat fly's

Its not fun sitting around is it!!! not a bad thing to try to sweat it out. just dont go nuts.

Bullrush
11-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Its not fun sitting around is it!!! not a bad thing to try to sweat it out. just dont go nuts.
Fukin going stir crazy. Got it done. Fell good about getting to the gym.. now it's time to relax again...

twisted
11-06-2015, 12:13 AM
Fukin going stir crazy. Got it done. Fell good about getting to the gym.. now it's time to relax again...

Lolz dude were alike :) .....

Bullrush
11-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Top of the morning...
I see that twisted and ski already hit the gym, more power to you guys, I can't do mornings. I like the afternoon workouts. I feeling good this morning, knock on wood. Eating clean. Lost a few inches around the belly area. Yeah buddy....

Anabolic Plus
11-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Top of the morning...
I see that twisted and ski already hit the gym, more power to you guys, I can't do mornings. I like the afternoon workouts. I feeling good this morning, knock on wood. Eating clean. Lost a few inches around the belly area. Yeah buddy....

Positivity and consistency is the key. keep it up bro.

Bullrush
11-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Good morning. Made to the gym this morning blasted arms.. Still making progress on the weight , dropped another 2 lbs , still haven't started my cardio routine yet. Starting to notice difference in my body.. and yes I did go to the gym on Fri, did shoulders and sat did back.

twisted
11-08-2015, 02:36 PM
Good morning. Made to the gym this morning blasted arms.. Still making progress on the weight , dropped another 2 lbs , still haven't started my cardio routine yet. Starting to notice difference in my body.. and yes I did go to the gym on Fri, did shoulders and sat did back.

Sweet bullrush .....awesome work !! Glad your droppin weight broski ....how you feeling sick wise?

Bullrush
11-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Sweet bullrush .....awesome work !! Glad your droppin weight broski ....how you feeling sick wise?
Sickness is gone. Now my wife has it , oops..[emoji14]

twisted
11-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Sickness is gone. Now my wife has it , oops..[emoji14]

Lolz damn wtf bullrush :) ....careful not to relapse brother ......hey seriousely tho give cardio a shot AP made a great point with that suggestion ...shit even if its just 5 mins to start and work your self up ....something is better than nothin :)

Bullrush
11-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Lolz damn wtf bullrush :) ....careful not to relapse brother ......hey seriousely tho give cardio a shot AP made a great point with that suggestion ...shit even if its just 5 mins to start and work your self up ....something is better than nothin :)
I know. I just wanted to get better before I started cardio. So this week I will start incorporating some cardio in my routine, it might not be much but I will I give it ago.

twisted
11-08-2015, 03:38 PM
I know. I just wanted to get better before I started cardio. So this week I will start incorporating some cardio in my routine, it might not be much but I will I give it ago.

I figured you bein recently sick it wasnt good idea till ur 100%:)

Bullrush
11-09-2015, 04:00 PM
I have fallen of the deep end. My demons caught up with me. I am on a bender , drinking for 2 days. I am ashamed to tell you , but it need to be told. I have disappointed myself and my wife, it's not easy telling the truth. Fuck me running..

bdad
11-09-2015, 04:12 PM
I have fallen of the deep end. My demons caught up with me. I am on a bender , drinking for 2 days. I am ashamed to tell you , but it need to be told. I have disappointed myself and my wife, it's not easy telling the truth. Fuck me running..

Don't be so hard on yourself bro it happens, what the mind can conceive the body can achieve....

twisted
11-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Yea bullshit first step is admitting next step is to make some changes .....hey sleep it off bro sober up pick urself up dust your self off and start all over brother .....

ski748134
11-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Bullrrush much respect for saying yet I have those same demons different substances it's all good my brother that's what we r here for unconditional support I have more white chips then I have years on this earth it not about being perfect we will slip and fall it's about dusting yourself off and moving forward u ever need to talk holler at me im not s big book nut that's gonna preach just a honest guy that's been through the ringer myself keep moving forward bro your gonna be fine

ski748134
11-09-2015, 06:38 PM
There is not a man or woman on this earth that doesn't have some kind of vise some just choose to keep them a secret that's y I tend to be an open book like it or not your gonna know exactly who the your dealing with!!!i am an open book I actually respect people that stand up and say this is who I am

twisted
11-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Bullrrush much respect for saying yet I have those same demons different substances it's all good my brother that's what we r here for unconditional support I have more white chips then I have years on this earth it not about being perfect we will slip and fall it's about dusting yourself off and moving forward u ever need to talk holler at me im not s big book nut that's gonna preach just a honest guy that's been through the ringer myself keep moving forward bro your gonna be fine

Exactly well said ^^^ hey like ski said Im here brother

Bullrush
11-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Peace out I am done. Love ya bros.

twisted
11-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Peace out I am done. Love ya bros.

Rest up ! sleep it off bullrush !

ski748134
11-09-2015, 09:55 PM
Take care bullrrush be good brotha holler at us if u need anything and I mean it

Anabolic Plus
11-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Bullrush, today is a new day and a new chance to get back on track. there is nothing wrong with making mistakes of any kind as long as you get something from them and learn from them. get back at it and hit this week hard and you will soon be back in the groove. you have good guys supporting you here.

Bullrush
11-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Bullrush, today is a new day and a new chance to get back on track. there is nothing wrong with making mistakes of any kind as long as you get something from them and learn from them. get back at it and hit this week hard and you will soon be back in the groove. you have good guys supporting you here.
Guys I really fucked up this time. My wife is upset with me, my kids saw how I was. That alone is killing me. I missed work yesterday just to sit around and drink., for what. Absolutely nothing. I am ashamed of myself. Thanks for the support, but I have to take some time to heal my family and myself...

Anabolic Plus
11-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Guys I really fucked up this time. My wife is upset with me, my kids saw how I was. That alone is killing me. I missed work yesterday just to sit around and drink., for what. Absolutely nothing. I am ashamed of myself. Thanks for the support, but I have to take some time to heal my family and myself...

Do what you need to do bro. i wish you well.

ski748134
11-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Bullrush I get where your coming from relapse and recovery is a tough thing honestly when I'm feeling that way I go to a meeting just being around other alcoholics and addicts has a certain comfort for me like I said I'm the furthest thing from a big book thumper but I wish u well my man and if u ever need anything please let me know. I've been there so many times i truly wish you the best my friend

twisted
11-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Ok bullrush take some time to get yourself and family together ...dont worry were here brother ...

Bullrush
11-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Just so you guys know, I am still sticking with the workouts and diet. Just might not be posting ed.

twisted
11-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Just so you guys know, I am still sticking with the workouts and diet. Just might not be posting ed.

Ok ...no worries just do your best brother ....how are you feeling ?

Bullrush
11-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Ok ...no worries just do your best brother ....how are you feeling ?
I am good. Just gonna sit down with kids when they come home, and make a promise to the kids, wife and myself that I will longer drink at home... There is no need for it. It just fucks every thing up. The sooner I realize this the better I wil be. Thanks god for my understanding wife, she is my rock..

Anabolic Plus
11-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Good for you bro.

twisted
11-10-2015, 07:57 PM
I am good. Just gonna sit down with kids when they come home, and make a promise to the kids, wife and myself that I will longer drink at home... There is no need for it. It just fucks every thing up. The sooner I realize this the better I wil be. Thanks god for my understanding wife, she is my rock..

You can do it bullrush ......listen I know I mentioned this to you before and hey ski even recommended it try a AA meeting and if your not feelin the crowd then just go to another one......hey those people know what your goin thru and they went thru some serious shit also .......and hey alot of time they do things like bowling , baseball , movies and they get together to hang out and kill a day together ....again just a suggestion brother ......

pm me if you need to :)

Bullrush
11-10-2015, 08:02 PM
You can do it bullrush ......listen I know I mentioned this to you before and hey ski even recommended it try a AA meeting and if your not feelin the crowd then just go to another one......hey those people know what your goin thru and they went thru some serious shit also .......and hey alot of time they do things like bowling , baseball , movies and they get together to hang out and kill a day together ....again just a suggestion brother ......

pm me if you need to :)
I tried one before wasn't for me. I can beat this with my family. I binge drink when I drink it's not like I even drink during the week or any other time , just on the weekends. It just stupid shit. I don't need the alcohol. I am done. Not only that I spent my damn cash I had saved to gear. That really sucks.. I have to get some funds soon.

twisted
11-10-2015, 08:21 PM
I tried one before wasn't for me. I can beat this with my family. I binge drink when I drink it's not like I even drink during the week or any other time , just on the weekends. It just stupid shit. I don't need the alcohol. I am done. Not only that I spent my damn cash I had saved to gear. That really sucks.. I have to get some funds soon.

Your family is awesome and kids love there dad and wife loves her husband .....look man stay determined you can do it ....im pm away

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Good morning guys. Feeling good today, fresh start. Again I can't thank you all enough for the support. It really goes a long way.

twisted
11-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Good morning guys. Feeling good today, fresh start. Again I can't thank you all enough for the support. It really goes a long way.

I was just posting to ask how you feeling !....glad your feeling better and hey back on track brother :)

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 01:00 PM
I was just posting to ask how you feeling !....glad your feeling better and hey back on track brother :)
Yupper. Back on track it is.

Anabolic Plus
11-11-2015, 01:05 PM

Each day is a new day to do something good. change something you dont like about your self or dont like doing and do that for one month and at the end of that month you will/can have a huge change in your life. keep moving forward bro.

ski748134
11-11-2015, 01:25 PM
Happy your back my man aa is not for everyone I don't go much anymore some people love it some hate it I used to enjoy it anyways having a family for me has been my saving grace that's not to say that I don't think about drugs cause I do I just talk about it before I scratch that itch lol anyways happy to see u feeling better keep up the hard work and stay positive I was locked up with people that had life sentences and will never see outside the prison walls when I think about that it really puts my life in perspective life is tough but for me it cod be way worse anyways enough rambling from ski but really man happy your feeling better and moving forward

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Happy your back my man aa is not for everyone I don't go much anymore some people love it some hate it I used to enjoy it anyways having a family for me has been my saving grace that's not to say that I don't think about drugs cause I do I just talk about it before I scratch that itch lol anyways happy to see u feeling better keep up the hard work and stay positive I was locked up with people that had life sentences and will never see outside the prison walls when I think about that it really puts my life in perspective life is tough but for me it cod be way worse anyways enough rambling from ski but really man happy your feeling better and moving forward
Thanks bro. Up here where I am ,it's the Bible belt, so needless to say the aa meeting was about the lord saving them. It wasn't so much on the problem itself , alcohol, it was more

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks bro. Up here where I am ,it's the Bible belt, so needless to say the aa meeting was about the lord saving them. It wasn't so much on the problem itself , alcohol, it was more
It was more like church

twisted
11-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Yupper. Back on track it is.

Cool ....

ski748134
11-11-2015, 02:18 PM
That's shitty good aa meetings are great but anyways hang in there bro pm me whenever

twisted
11-11-2015, 02:35 PM

Hey im not tryin to aggravate you at all ...but hey some AA meetings tend to be geared toward god ...but try another one ...try to find one out of the area , who knows you may like it :)

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Hey im not tryin to aggravate you at all ...but hey some AA meetings tend to be geared toward god ...but try another one ...try to find one out of the area , who knows you may like it :)
No worries bro. I am going to try with the help of my family and you guys, first, if I feel I need it I will seek other help. I beat a cocaine addiction , I think I can beat the alcohol.. I got this. [emoji2]

twisted
11-11-2015, 02:48 PM
No worries bro. I am going to try with the help of my family and you guys, first, if I feel I need it I will seek other help. I beat a cocaine addiction , I think I can beat the alcohol.. I got this. [emoji2]

Rite on brother ....whatever you wanna do no worries ...you have an amazing family ...again me and ski reached out to you and said pm us anytime so dont forget :)

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Rite on brother ....whatever you wanna do no worries ...you have an amazing family ...again me and ski reached out to you and said pm us anytime so dont forget :)
Fo sure.

ski748134
11-11-2015, 03:37 PM
That cocaines a hell of a drug!!!my biggest stuggle was those damn pain killers and heroin and I satyed awake a few years on meth literally but that's all long gone now and now I am on a one track train gym work home gym work home

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 03:42 PM
That cocaines a hell of a drug!!!my biggest stuggle was those damn pain killers and heroin and I satyed awake a few years on meth literally but that's all long gone now and now I am on a one track train gym work home gym work home
Yes it sure is. Glad it's over with. And good to see you are done with them demons too.

ski748134
11-11-2015, 04:11 PM
They are sneaky lil fuckers that like to sneak up and grab hold its a bit easier for me know cause I'm constantly drug tested for job but even if I wasn't Id still be moving in a positive direction for my 30th birthday I was in my 30th institution started at 15 ended there in out in out 4 years I got now and I promised my son would never have to see me like that

mnmsnowbeast
11-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Thanks for all the support..Glad you have started bro,jtip is a good kid,your first drop will always be your biggest,you wont be able to drop 10lbs a week very long,most of it is water,if on gear,you wont lose much if any muscle,did I read your workout correct,you working out 7 days a week,your body needs time off,you will burn out that many days,with no rest. I am close to your height at 5'6" and started at 250lbs,and it took me best part of 18 months to reach my goal,which was under 200lbs,than I got down to 185 and stayed there for a week or so,and started to shed body fat,plus put muscle back on,so my maintain weight has been between 194-199 now for the last 12 months. And I was 59 when I started and this july coming I will be 61 so if I can do it anyone can.

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Glad you have started bro,jtip is a good kid,your first drop will always be your biggest,you wont be able to drop 10lbs a week very long,most of it is water,if on gear,you wont lose much if any muscle,did I read your workout correct,you working out 7 days a week,your body needs time off,you will burn out that many days,with no rest. I am close to your height at 5'6" and started at 250lbs,and it took me best part of 18 months to reach my goal,which was under 200lbs,than I got down to 185 and stayed there for a week or so,and started to shed body fat,plus put muscle back on,so my maintain weight has been between 194-199 now for the last 12 months. And I was 59 when I started and this july coming I will be 61 so if I can do it anyone can.
Thanks. Only working out 5 days a week and just go in on Sat or Sunday's kinda do whole body circuit, just to keep the blood flowing. And yes I am finding out it is getting harder to drop the weight , it's about 2 lbs a week now. But I will take that. My first goal is to get to 240 and then I will set a new goal. I am on my way, had a few hiccups, but going to stick with the plan in hand..

Anabolic Plus
11-11-2015, 10:53 PM
They are sneaky lil fuckers that like to sneak up and grab hold its a bit easier for me know cause I'm constantly drug tested for job but even if I wasn't Id still be moving in a positive direction for my 30th birthday I was in my 30th institution started at 15 ended there in out in out 4 years I got now and I promised my son would never have to see me like that

Good for you. you know whats what now and you know you need to keep this path so keep doing what your doing and congrats of getting yourself to this good point in your life.

Glad you have started bro,jtip is a good kid,your first drop will always be your biggest,you wont be able to drop 10lbs a week very long,most of it is water,if on gear,you wont lose much if any muscle,did I read your workout correct,you working out 7 days a week,your body needs time off,you will burn out that many days,with no rest. I am close to your height at 5'6" and started at 250lbs,and it took me best part of 18 months to reach my goal,which was under 200lbs,than I got down to 185 and stayed there for a week or so,and started to shed body fat,plus put muscle back on,so my maintain weight has been between 194-199 now for the last 12 months. And I was 59 when I started and this july coming I will be 61 so if I can do it anyone can.

Big Pete, good to see you buddy, hope all is well with you. solid advise as always.

Thanks. Only working out 5 days a week and just go in on Sat or Sunday's kinda do whole body circuit, just to keep the blood flowing. And yes I am finding out it is getting harder to drop the weight , it's about 2 lbs a week now. But I will take that. My first goal is to get to 240 and then I will set a new goal. I am on my way, had a few hiccups, but going to stick with the plan in hand..

Thats what you need to do bro. attainable goals. you reach one set a new one. same as getting off drugs or quitting drinking or whatever. set goals that can be reached and take it a day at a time.

Bullrush
11-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Good for you. you know whats what now and you know you need to keep this path so keep doing what your doing and congrats of getting yourself to this good point in your life.

Big Pete, good to see you buddy, hope all is well with you. solid advise as always.

Thats what you need to do bro. attainable goals. you reach one set a new one. same as getting off drugs or quitting drinking or whatever. set goals that can be reached and take it a day at a time.
The drugs have been done for years. Now it's time to kick the alcohol. Game time. Just bring it.. it's behind me , better days ahead.

twisted
11-11-2015, 11:02 PM
The drugs have been done for years. Now it's time to kick the alcohol. Game time. Just bring it.. it's behind me , better days ahead.

Bring it on ! :dance5644:

mnmsnowbeast
11-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Thanks. Only working out 5 days a week and just go in on Sat or Sunday's kinda do whole body circuit, just to keep the blood flowing. And yes I am finding out it is getting harder to drop the weight , it's about 2 lbs a week now. But I will take that. My first goal is to get to 240 and then I will set a new goal. I am on my way, had a few hiccups, but going to stick with the plan in hand..Two lbs a week is what we look for,thats a 104 lb per year,so just keep at it,a cheat meal once a week helps keep the mind sane,i have done a lot of contest dieting over the years,and once you have been at it for one to two months it starts to become a drag,unless you have a heathly goal,our mind is a funny tool,it can bring us to a feeling of excitement and joy to a feeling of depression and death in a heart beat,so this is more than likely the strongest muscle we have besides our heart,good luck.

mnmsnowbeast
11-12-2015, 01:05 AM
The drugs have been done for years. Now it's time to kick the alcohol. Game time. Just bring it.. it's behind me , better days ahead.Funny thing,alcohol is my biggest drug ever,i have been in a rehab before for 41 days,28 alcohol and 13 for coke,best thing for me is I never went far enough to freebase,so once my nose was bleeding hard enough I stopped,but alcohol,thats another story,i find bodybuilding as my best drug of choice,it was what always dragged me out of my corner in alcohol,but remember my friend,we are all addictive people or we would not be working out and doing AAS cycles like we are,just have to remember moderation,thats a hard one for me,if it aint bodybuilding,its cars,snowmobiles,or 4-wheelers or something that gives me that thrill,so I guess we are thrill seekers lol.

benozz
11-12-2015, 02:36 AM
Good job bullrush
Pump it hard brother, mind and body. Work through the demons and be the best version of yourself.

Benozz

Bullrush
11-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Well hello there. Ate some breakfast , eggs and oats, did a shot of tren, getting ready to do a shot of test/ winny suspension. Off to good start and hitting the gym in a hr. Going to be some shoulders today .. Yeah buddy...

twisted
11-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Well hello there. Ate some breakfast , eggs and oats, did a shot of tren, getting ready to do a shot of test/ winny suspension. Off to good start and hitting the gym in a hr. Going to be some shoulders today .. Yeah buddy...

Dat a boy !! :)

ski748134
11-14-2015, 01:08 PM
Morning hope you're doing well have a great weekend my friend hit me up whenever

Anabolic Plus
11-14-2015, 08:18 PM

Question, did you do 2 shots in one day?? why not add it all together in 1?? or are you over 3cc??

Bullrush
11-14-2015, 08:20 PM
Question, did you do 2 shots in one day?? why not add it all together in 1?? or are you over 3cc??
Cause I am loading 2 cc of test suspension with 1 cc of winny and the other one is loaded with 1.5 cc of tren... [emoji12]

twisted
11-14-2015, 08:35 PM
Cause I am loading 2 cc of test suspension with 1 cc of winny and the other one is loaded with 1.5 cc of tren... [emoji12]

Lolz....giddy up

Bullrush
11-14-2015, 08:38 PM
Today's workout..
Shoulders
4 supersets db press / front lateral raise 4x12
4 sets rear pec deck machine 4x 12
4 supersets side lateral machine forward facing and rear facing 4x12
4 sets side db lateral 4x12 with 15 sec pause in between sets
4 sets bent over rear delts 4x12 with 15 sec pause.

Also did some supersets of arms..

mansir39
11-14-2015, 09:11 PM
I use a very similar routine .. fewer sets but close .. keep getting it in ..

Anabolic Plus
11-14-2015, 10:39 PM

Understood!!

Anabolic Plus
11-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Today's workout..
Shoulders
4 supersets db press / front lateral raise 4x12
4 sets rear pec deck machine 4x 12
4 supersets side lateral machine forward facing and rear facing 4x12
4 sets side db lateral 4x12 with 15 sec pause in between sets
4 sets bent over rear delts 4x12 with 15 sec pause.

Also did some supersets of arms..

Solid shoulder WO. keep it up.

Bullrush
11-14-2015, 10:52 PM
Wife just made a killer dinner. Pan seared sea bass with roasted garlic whipped potatoes, and roasted red pepper drizzle sauce. Yummy. It was so good I forgot to take a pic...

twisted
11-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Wife just made a killer dinner. Pan seared sea bass with roasted garlic whipped potatoes, and roasted red pepper drizzle sauce. Yummy. It was so good I forgot to take a pic...

Hahahahahaha shit that sounds good , no wonder you forgot to take pic hahahaha

jtip1810
11-15-2015, 02:00 AM
Sounds like you made some progress so far good to hear bro! Start that cardio low and slow and increase it when you tweek the diet, 2lbs a week is right where you want to be bro so no changes until that stalls out.

Bullrush
11-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Sounds like you made some progress so far good to hear bro! Start that cardio low and slow and increase it when you tweek the diet, 2lbs a week is right where you want to be bro so no changes until that stalls out.
Good to see your back. Yes I have made some progress, and also a hiccup along the way, with my drinking, but it's all good now. I have yet to incorporate cardio in my routine, I dred it.. but otherwise diet is good , workouts are intense, and overall mood is good, plus some awesome gear ...

twisted
11-15-2015, 12:05 PM
How you doin bullrush ....how was your nite ?

Bullrush
11-15-2015, 12:14 PM
How you doin bullrush ....how was your nite ?
Easy peasy. Not one drink since last Mon. We watched the Clemson Syracuse game. And some shark tank episode we has dvr. Overall good. Fell asleep at 9.. [emoji2]

twisted
11-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Easy peasy. Not one drink since last Mon. We watched the Clemson Syracuse game. And some shark tank episode we has dvr. Overall good. Fell asleep at 9.. [emoji2]

Awesome ...nothin wrong with watchin a game and hittin sack early .....:) ....well Im about to hammer out back .....hey bullrush good job with fighting the demons ......

Bullrush
11-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Awesome ...nothin wrong with watchin a game and hittin sack early .....:) ....well Im about to hammer out back .....hey bullrush good job with fighting the demons ......
Yupper , think I be hitting the gym too...

twisted
11-15-2015, 12:56 PM
Yupper , think I be hitting the gym too...

I just gotta hit the gym every chance I get cause sometimes my lil ones mom works every other weekend and I have to watch her so I miss gym:( .......so by the time her moms scheduled weekend comes up I will just take rest day :)

Bullrush
11-15-2015, 11:12 PM
My wife I did some food prep for the Nxt few days..
Baked chicken with brown rice, greens and lean beef with brown rice, greens. Going to making breakfast in the morning, the usual eggs and oats..

twisted
11-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Baked chicken with brown rice, greens and lean beef with brown rice, greens. Going to making breakfast in the morning, the usual eggs and oats..

Nothin wrong with doin a little meal prep and saving time ......shit I gotta go to grocery store and pick up some supplies .....enjoy bullrush !!

ski748134
11-16-2015, 12:32 AM
How u doing bullrrush u have a good weekend

Bullrush
11-16-2015, 12:51 AM
How u doing bullrrush u have a good weekend
Sure did bro. Pissed that NE just beat my Giants, mother fucker, hate the patriots...how about u?

ski748134
11-16-2015, 01:59 PM
Had a pretty crappy day my buddy is staying with us and all he wants to do is talk when I get home from work and on day off I just wanna relax and chill not talk the whole day then another buddy died of an Od yesterday so it was a pretty shitty day

jtip1810
11-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Looks like your doing pretty good after reading through your log. Keep it up brother your gonna be amazed at the before and after pics!

Bullrush
11-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Had a pretty crappy day my buddy is staying with us and all he wants to do is talk when I get home from work and on day off I just wanna relax and chill not talk the whole day then another buddy died of an Od yesterday so it was a pretty shitty day
So sorry to here that bro. I have lost a few friends do the same issue. It is hard , especially when u are close with them. I feel for u bro.

Anabolic Plus
11-16-2015, 02:23 PM

Food prep as twisted said is a good thing bro. it helps keep people on track. in fact i would advise it for all as its an easy way to make sure good food is always available so you dont drift.

Sure did bro. Pissed that NE just beat my Giants, mother fucker, hate the patriots...how about u?

Man im not a giants fan in any way but good lord man i was so hoping they win that game. i cant believe that safety dropped that INT!!! that was the game right there. i alos cant believe he made that kick!! jezz this guy dont miss.

ski748134
11-16-2015, 05:54 PM
So I hate to have this attitude I have burried a lot of friends along the way but at least it wasn't me

So sorry to here that bro. I have lost a few friends do the same issue. It is hard , especially when u are close with them. I feel for u bro.

twisted
11-16-2015, 06:07 PM

I really dont like to have friends stay with me cause of this ...blah blah then they wanna in and out of house then they come back with company ....its like my personal space is bein invaded haha

Bullrush
11-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Got a question for you guys. Why is that I feel tired, my energy isn't there. I have drink coffee, energy drink and or use pre-workout to get the energy going. Do u think I need to donate blood? I have my physical coming up in Dec. Or should I get some B12? I get plenty of sleep, atleast 8.5 hrs..

jtip1810
11-16-2015, 07:17 PM
Lower cals and cutting most likely the issue brother but I would do bloods make sure your estrogen not to high and everything is in line. I love me some B12 shots they give you a boost, I even use it to reconstitute my HGH/peptides lol.

Bullrush
11-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Lower cals and cutting most likely the issue brother but I would do bloods make sure your estrogen not to high and everything is in line. I love me some B12 shots they give you a boost, I even use it to reconstitute my HGH/peptides lol.
Word. I thinking about adding some hgh into this run. Probably towards the end of Dec. But definitely go get my blood and donate...thanks...

Anabolic Plus
11-16-2015, 09:35 PM
There is so many things that it could be. that said jtip said cutting cals is most likely the culprit and hopefully your working harder in the gym. also your physcal will help give a great view of your over all health, from there you will see what moves you need to make if any.

Bullrush
11-16-2015, 10:54 PM
There is so many things that it could be. that said jtip said cutting cals is most likely the culprit and hopefully your working harder in the gym. also your physcal will help give a great view of your over all health, from there you will see what moves you need to make if any.
Yeah, that kinda what I thought, oh I am killing it in the gym, I even did 15 min of cardio today. Definitely going to donate this weekend..

jtip1810
11-16-2015, 11:03 PM
That's what I like to hear "I did cardio" that's outstanding brother. I myself hate cardio with a passion but its a necessary evil to achieve your goals and honestly after a while its not as bad just becomes part of your routine. Try and get 3 days to start and increase from there you will make progress I promise.

Bullrush
11-17-2015, 02:04 PM
Yesterday hit chest , today is either legs or back haven't decided yet. 😜

twisted
11-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Yeah, that kinda what I thought, oh I am killing it in the gym, I even did 15 min of cardio today. Definitely going to donate this weekend..

Holley molley ..cardio !! Nice you made the leap..:) good for you shit your on way broski .....here you go I will use your go to term ......"word " ........lolz...

Bullrush
11-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Holley molley ..cardio !! Nice you made the leap..:) good for you shit your on way broski .....here you go I will use your go to term ......"word " ........lolz...
"Word"[emoji14]

Anabolic Plus
11-17-2015, 07:34 PM
That's what I like to hear "I did cardio" that's outstanding brother. I myself hate cardio with a passion but its a necessary evil to achieve your goals and honestly after a while its not as bad just becomes part of your routine. Try and get 3 days to start and increase from there you will make progress I promise.

I have said this many times and ill say it again. tip is 100% correct. once you get into the groove of things even when you hate it you get it done bc you know its needed and once your going its not that bad. its just getting it going. you started the ball rolling so keep it up bro.

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Just back from the gym. Hit back along with some cardio. Yeah buddy...

twisted
11-18-2015, 12:26 AM
Just back from the gym. Hit back along with some cardio. Yeah buddy...

Hey keep it up bullrush ....your doin great broski :QJMVGSXcv3fpf.jpg:

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 01:28 AM
Hey keep it up bullrush ....your doin great broski :QJMVGSXcv3fpf.jpg:
Thanks buddy...

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 12:22 PM
Good morning guys. Up and about. Be hitting the gym after work . Today is going to be leg day. Food is all prepared for today.

twisted
11-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Good morning guys. Up and about. Be hitting the gym after work . Today is going to be leg day. Food is all prepared for today.

Good morning big dawg .....smash those legs after work :chicken_dance:

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 04:24 PM
Ugh. I hate working with family. It's nothing but fukin drama. 😡

twisted
11-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Ugh. I hate working with family. It's nothing but fukin drama. 😡
My grandfather always said ..never work with family, never live with family, never lend family money (unless you can afford to lose it) .....just hang in there bullrush and bare with the drama ....

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 04:50 PM
My grandfather always said ..never work with family, never live with family, never lend family money (unless you can afford to lose it) .....just hang in there bullrush and bare with the drama ....
It just gets overwhelming, when u do everything and more , but yet you are always wrong. I was born into this. I tried to go to college,but family pulled me in with good pay and benefits. Damn it , it's so frustrating...

jtip1810
11-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Looks like its all coming together for you now brother, the progress will follow keep it up.

twisted
11-18-2015, 05:14 PM
It just gets overwhelming, when u do everything and more , but yet you are always wrong. I was born into this. I tried to go to college,but family pulled me in with good pay and benefits. Damn it , it's so frustrating...

Hang in there brother ....hey I rather have family correcting me than some snot nose kid who has no fuckin idea what there talking about tellin me what I should of done or how I should of done it .....oh boy you just reminded me of some situations I experienced .....:( .....just hang in there bullrush in one ear and out the other .....and use the famous term "word" ...:)

jtip1810
11-18-2015, 05:20 PM

Just take a deep breath brother it'll all work out we all have those days. I left the corp. world 7 years ago and now work for an independent I'm tell you I don't fucking miss it and my quality of life has gone way up. I had a guy tell me this once and while funny its very true "the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence but that's because the other side is fertilized with horse shit!" Hang in there look for the positives you have and gravitate towards them.

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 10:17 PM
OK. Why have I gained 4 lbs. I have been following my diet , but I notice my waist area is flatter than has been and clothes fit me differently. I stopped taking my pre-workout , to see if this is causing me to retain water..

jtip1810
11-18-2015, 10:46 PM
OK. Why have I gained 4 lbs. I have been following my diet , but I notice my waist area is flatter than has been and clothes fit me differently. I stopped taking my pre-workout , to see if this is causing me to retain water..

Could be water retention or something you did slightly differently in your diet have you dialed in your AI yet?. How's the bathroom that will also cause you to hold weight may need some fiber added. Don't worry to much about the scale as long as you see a difference in your body that's all that matters. I can have a 5lb+ swing in a day depending on how much water intake and such and make sure you only weigh in the morning soon as you wake up evening weight is all over the place.

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 10:58 PM
Could be water retention or something you did slightly differently in your diet have you dialed in your AI yet?. How's the bathroom that will also cause you to hold weight may need some fiber added. Don't worry to much about the scale as long as you see a difference in your body that's all that matters. I can have a 5lb+ swing in a day depending on how much water intake and such and make sure you only weigh in the morning soon as you wake up evening weight is all over the place.
Yeah I weighed myself Sat morning was 5 lbs lighter than today evening weight. No problems with bathroom. Haven't changed diet.. just started adding my pre-workout and no2 booster.

ski748134
11-18-2015, 11:15 PM
Nice job bull rush I wish my cycle was loosing weight I do everything I can to put a damn pound on

jtip1810
11-18-2015, 11:16 PM
Yeah I weighed myself Sat morning was 5 lbs lighter than today evening weight. No problems with bathroom. Haven't changed diet.. just started adding my pre-workout and no2 booster.

Check tomorrow's morning weight you will be surprised how much difference, never use evening weight your carrying all the food and water around that you ingested during the day causing you to weight more. I wouldn't think pre-workout would be an issue I use both from time to time and never noticed a difference in weight.

twisted
11-18-2015, 11:31 PM
Bullrush probably needs a good shit :)

Bullrush
11-18-2015, 11:32 PM
Bullrush probably needs a shit :)
LMFAO.. that's certainly not the case..

twisted
11-18-2015, 11:55 PM
LMFAO.. that's certainly not the case..

You be surprised man sometimes I have a movement and feel like damn where did all that come from ....lmfao

Anabolic Plus
11-18-2015, 11:59 PM
Ok as i have said many times dont be fooled by the scale bro!!! as you have seen from what the guys said here there is a 100 reasons why weight can show on the scale yet you say you look leaner ect ect. this is what i would go with. how you look in the mirror and not the scale. you add or lose 3-5lbs in water in a regular day not to mention if your training and eating well the fact you could be trading fat for muscle, so i would never tell you to not weight yourself but if you do just dont put to much stock into it.

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 12:03 AM
Ok as i have said many times dont be fooled by the scale bro!!! as you have seen from what the guys said here there is a 100 reasons why weight can show on the scale yet you say you look leaner ect ect. this is what i would go with. how you look in the mirror and not the scale. you add or lose 3-5lbs in water in a regular day not to mention if your training and eating well the fact you could be trading fat for muscle, so i would never tell you to not weight yourself but if you do just dont put to much stock into it.
Absolutely true. I mean really it's only been about a month since I started this whole routine. Only time will tell.

Anabolic Plus
11-19-2015, 12:53 AM
Absolutely true. I mean really it's only been about a month since I started this whole routine. Only time will tell.

No sir!!! this WILL work!!! if you stay the course and eat well train hard and stay positive!! you got this bro.

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 11:29 AM
What up players.. At work .. hammered out legs last night with a little of cardio. Looks like I will be blasting arms tonight..

Anabolic Plus
11-19-2015, 12:29 PM
Good job bro.

twisted
11-19-2015, 01:18 PM
What up players.. At work .. hammered out legs last night with a little of cardio. Looks like I will be blasting arms tonight..

I think AP created a cardio addict lolz...dude your doin great keep it up :bench-press2243:

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 01:19 PM
I think AP created a cardio addict lolz...dude your doin great keep it up :bench-press2243:
I don't know about that. I still fukin hate cardio, but grinding it out..[emoji12]

jtip1810
11-19-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't know about that. I still fukin hate cardio, but grinding it out..[emoji12]

I'm right there with you on cardio but your overcoming the mental part of it for sure. It's now becoming something you know you have to add to your routine, soon it will just become a norm and won't seem as bad. At the end of all this you will look back and see it was all worth it bro so keep up the good work. Once you stall you just take out some cals and add more cardio I'll be more than happy to help just hit me up.

twisted
11-19-2015, 05:07 PM
I say bullrush will be entering 5k runs ......marathonrush :)

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 05:18 PM
I say bullrush will be entering 5k runs ......marathonrush :)
Yeah , you, me and your one leg.. let's do this.. lol

twisted
11-19-2015, 05:24 PM
Yeah , you, me and your one leg.. let's do this.. lol

Hahahahahahaha I gimp my ass around for the cause :) .........I peg leg the shit out of that 5k with ya broski.....:0mTR5K6aAGcf.jpg::sports-fan-12::7_5_142::chicken_dance::lKf0VdPROGdkjmEwk.j:hh 9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Hahahahahahaha I gimp my ass around for the cause :) .........I peg leg the shit out of that 5k with ya broski.....:0mTR5K6aAGcf.jpg::sports-fan-12::7_5_142::chicken_dance::lKf0VdPROGdkjmEwk.j:hh 9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp
LMFAO...

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 05:28 PM
LMFAO...
I can see now, I struggling to catch my breath and you hobbling along. I don't think we make past the 1St 1000...[emoji12] [emoji14] [emoji109] [emoji95]

twisted
11-19-2015, 05:36 PM
I can see now, I struggling to catch my breath and you hobbling along. I don't think we make past the 1St 1000...[emoji12] [emoji14] [emoji109] [emoji95]

:) ....shit we tried tho he!he!he!

Anabolic Plus
11-19-2015, 10:19 PM
Next year i see it now, bullrush and twisted in the NYC marathon!! both finish within 4hours!!!!

Bullrush
11-19-2015, 10:22 PM
Next year i see it now, bullrush and twisted in the NYC marathon!! both finish within 4hours!!!!
Yeah buddy. 🏃🏁

Anabolic Plus
11-19-2015, 10:38 PM
Yeah buddy. 

I have faith in you bro!!!!

twisted
11-19-2015, 11:04 PM

lolz

Bullrush
11-20-2015, 12:43 PM
What's up chicken heads..It's FRIDAY!!! blasted arms last night along with some cardio, it's only 10 mins, but it's more than I have done before. Nxt week try to bump cardio to 15 mins.. probably be taking the day off from the gym today. Shoulders tomorrow, yeah buddy..

twisted
11-20-2015, 12:52 PM
What's up chicken heads..It's FRIDAY!!! blasted arms last night along with some cardio, it's only 10 mins, but it's more than I have done before. Nxt week try to bump cardio to 15 mins.. probably be taking the day off from the gym today. Shoulders tomorrow, yeah buddy..

Hey you 10mins is a start brother .....I will give you a pat on your back :)

Bullrush
11-20-2015, 12:53 PM
Hey you 10mins is a start brother .....I will give you a pat on your back :)
Thanks bro.. I take that pat on the back ...

Anabolic Plus
11-20-2015, 01:30 PM
If you increase by 5 mins a time you wont notice that big of a jump. keep it up bro.

jtip1810
11-20-2015, 04:55 PM
Good job keep it up, looks like your starting to push yourself that's a good thing bro the results will follow.

Anabolic Plus
11-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Good job keep it up, looks like your starting to push yourself that's a good thing bro the results will follow.

Correct and as you well know once you get going and things start happening you hit that groove and start to want to get going and get more bc you see results.

Bullrush
11-20-2015, 09:34 PM
I actually made to the gym today. Cardio and abs. Yeah buddy..

twisted
11-20-2015, 09:38 PM
I actually made to the gym today. Cardio and abs. Yeah buddy..

Sweet ..keep it broski ...

remember bull im here brother pm me whenever !!! Whats the weekend planz ?

Bullrush
11-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Sweet ..keep it broski ...

remember bull im here brother pm me whenever !!! Whats the weekend planz ?
Just chillin. No big plans. Hanging with wife and kids.. Hit the grocery store and get haircut. That's about it. And of course the gym..

twisted
11-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Rite on ....

jtip1810
11-20-2015, 10:48 PM
That cardio starting to get easier for you now I see that's awesome bro keep that shit up.

Bullrush
11-20-2015, 10:49 PM
That cardio starting to get easier for you now I see that's awesome bro keep that shit up.
Yes it is but my damn legs go so pumped up. Lol..

Bullrush
11-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Well I am up and about. Eating some breakfast, then off to the gym. Shoulders today...

benozz
11-21-2015, 12:37 PM
Well I am up and about. Eating some breakfast, then off to the gym. Shoulders today...
Morning bro.
Im just going to bed. Haha
Pump it hard mate. keep your eyes on the prize!!!!!!
Benozz

Bullrush
11-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Morning bro.
Benozz
For sure benozz..

twisted
11-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Morning bro.
Benozz

Lolz ...get some rest benozz :)

twisted
11-21-2015, 01:41 PM
For sure benozz..

Kill it bullrush .....try to get your cardio in big guy ........:)

Bullrush
11-22-2015, 07:06 PM
Nap #1 down, I still have time for another before bed time.. lol..

twisted
11-22-2015, 07:13 PM
Nap #1 down, I still have time for another before bed time.. lol..

Who you tellin brother .....pfft im goin for my second nap also ...pinned npp and now relaxin and dozin off lmfao .....

Bullrush
11-23-2015, 11:46 AM
What up? Good morning to all. Started out a little early this morning. Got to work an hour early, need the holiday funds. Plan on hitting chest tonight at the gym...😜

twisted
11-23-2015, 11:59 AM
Hey grab that OT bullrush .....

Anabolic Plus
11-23-2015, 04:59 PM
What up? Good morning to all. Started out a little early this morning. Got to work an hour early, need the holiday funds. Plan on hitting chest tonight at the gym...

Have a good day and train hard. maybe even some cardio??

Bullrush
11-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Well no gym today. Gotta watch the kiddos..

twisted
11-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Well no gym today. Gotta watch the kiddos..

I hear ya ...I like spendin time with my lil one , at first Im upset I will miss gym but after a min Im fine ....

Bullrush
11-23-2015, 10:09 PM
I hear ya ...I like spendin time with my lil one , at first Im upset I will miss gym but after a min Im fine ....
Nothing wrong with some quality family time. [emoji2]

twisted
11-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Nothing wrong with some quality family time. [emoji2]

Yes sir ...:)

ski748134
11-23-2015, 11:18 PM
Keep up the great work bullrush

Bullrush
11-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Keep up the great work bullrush
For sure brother. Haven't had a drink either since my bender, 2 weekends ago. Yeah buddy..

twisted
11-23-2015, 11:24 PM
"Word" ..:victorious:

Bullrush
11-23-2015, 11:25 PM
"Word" ..:victorious:
Yeah buddy..

ski748134
11-23-2015, 11:54 PM
Really proud of you man that is fucking great and u got my # don't ever hesitate to use it if needed

For sure brother. Haven't had a drink either since my bender, 2 weekends ago. Yeah buddy..

Bullrush
11-23-2015, 11:56 PM
Really proud of you man that is fucking great and u got my # don't ever hesitate to use it if needed
Thanks. Definitely bro. It just keep getting easier..

jtip1810
11-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Great job bro we are all proud of you here your doing great!

twisted
11-24-2015, 05:17 PM
Thanks. Definitely bro. It just keep getting easier..

Hey Im proud of you to bullrush your doin great :) .....

When we doin the 5k Im here and ready when you are ;)

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys.

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Hey Im proud of you to bullrush your doin great :) .....

When we doin the 5k Im here and ready when you are ;)
I need some more time. Maybe within the next five yrs. Lol[emoji12]

twisted
11-24-2015, 07:35 PM
I need some more time. Maybe within the next five yrs. Lol[emoji12]

I will hold ya to it ;) .........I see it now me and you in marathon with o2 tanks and walkers lmfao

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 07:45 PM
I will hold ya to it ;) .........I see it now me and you in marathon with o2 tanks and walkers lmfao
For sure.. [emoji12]

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 08:49 PM
Another no gym day , this fuking bites. Stuck at work, til this tech fixes the damn lathe..

twisted
11-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Another no gym day , this fuking bites. Stuck at work, til this tech fixes the damn lathe..

You work at auto repair shop? ....a rotor/drum lathe?

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 11:05 PM
OK . I don't like pics of myself but here is a little over a month progress..As I said once I feel comfortable I will post a pic , well here it is..5888

The pic on left a month ago, on right is today..[emoji14] [emoji12] [emoji109] [emoji95]

jtip1810
11-24-2015, 11:19 PM
OK . I don't like pics of myself but here is a little over a month progress..As I said once I feel comfortable I will post a pic , well here it is..5888

The pic on left a month ago, on right is today..[emoji14] [emoji12] [emoji109] [emoji95]

Looking good bro, honestly you have nothing to be ashamed of. I do see progress and your muscles look much fuller as well keep it up that cardio is gonna take you even further.

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Looking good bro, honestly you have nothing to be ashamed of. I do see progress and your muscles look much fuller as well keep it up that cardio is gonna take you even further.
Thanks Jtip, I am not ashamed, I just hate pics. I don't think they do me justice.

twisted
11-24-2015, 11:27 PM

Dude hats off to ya ....damn nice work broski .....pat your self on the back !!

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 11:27 PM
Dude hats off to ya ....damn nice work broski .....pat your self on the back !!
Thanks bro...

benozz
11-24-2015, 11:28 PM

Bullrush brother. we can all be over critical of ourselves but give yourself some credit mate. Your looking like a fukin beast.👌 The hard work is definitely paying off. Keep it up bro. Proud of you.

Benozz

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 11:29 PM
Bullrush brother. we can all be over critical of ourselves but give yourself some credit mate. Your looking like a fukin beast.👌 The hard work is definitely paying off. Keep it up bro. Proud of you.

Benozz
Thanks bro.. I have been hitting it hard.

Bullrush
11-24-2015, 11:52 PM
Couldn't have done it without all you guys pushing me through the my ups and downs, I truly appreciate it. Let's see what nxt month will bring me.. yeah buddy....

twisted
11-25-2015, 12:04 AM
Couldn't have done it without all you guys pushing me through the my ups and downs, I truly appreciate it. Let's see what nxt month will bring me.. yeah buddy....

It only continues to get better bullrush , just stick with it and keep workin hard :entr542:

Anabolic Plus
11-25-2015, 12:46 PM
Good for you bro. a few things to note here. 1 looking good keep it up. 2 even if there was no progress and that's not the case here, your confidence is clearly moving in the right direction. this is great, that is half the battle. so congrats on that. keep it going. i told you rome wasnt built in a day. also man you do look like you can move a whole lot of weight bro!!! strong. keep going to reach your goal then on to the next one.

Bullrush
11-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Good for you bro. a few things to note here. 1 looking good keep it up. 2 even if there was no progress and that's not the case here, your confidence is clearly moving in the right direction. this is great, that is half the battle. so congrats on that. keep it going. i told you rome wasnt built in a day. also man you do look like you can move a whole lot of weight bro!!! strong. keep going to reach your goal then on to the next one.
Thanks brother. [emoji2]

ski748134
11-26-2015, 12:57 AM
fucking looking great big dog for real man great job

Bullrush
11-26-2015, 10:48 AM
fucking looking great big dog for real man great job
Thanks bro.. Happy Thanksgiving...

twisted
11-26-2015, 11:35 AM
Thanks bro.. Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy turkey day bullrush and rest of the guys

Bullrush
11-26-2015, 11:37 AM
Happy turkey day bullrush and rest of the guys
Right back at you bro.. gobble gobble[emoji486] [emoji490]

Bullrush
11-26-2015, 02:24 PM
Just got from the gym. Hammered shoulders. I just keep growing.. Yeah buddy..

jtip1810
11-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Just got from the gym. Hammered shoulders. I just keep growing.. Yeah buddy..

Sounds great brother glad your seeing results keep up the great work! I'm gonna go later even though this is an non lifting day and do some extended cardio work off some of the food I plan on eating lol. Have a great Thanksgiving big dawg remember if you don't gain 5lbs today you didn't do it right lol.

Bullrush
11-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Sounds great brother glad your seeing results keep up the great work! I'm gonna go later even though this is an non lifting day and do some extended cardio work off some of the food I plan on eating lol. Have a great Thanksgiving big dawg remember if you don't gain 5lbs today you didn't do it right lol.
Enjoy all that food, cause I know I am. [emoji12]

twisted
11-26-2015, 03:32 PM
Enjoy all that food, cause I know I am. [emoji12]

Hell ya thats a definite ....

ski748134
11-26-2015, 04:37 PM
Happy turkey day have a good one

Bullrush
11-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Happy turkey day have a good one
You to bro...gobble gobble..

Bullrush
11-27-2015, 12:41 PM
At the gym. Arms today.. and cardio. One note, " I hate people who can't put the dumbbells back or rerack the weight" ... Fukin annoyed, feeling knocking this guy out..

Anabolic Plus
11-27-2015, 12:48 PM
At the gym. Arms today.. and cardio. One note, " I hate people who can't put the dumbbells back or rerack the weight" ... Fukin annoyed, feeling knocking this guy out..

Hope everyone will be back at it after turkey day!! im with you bro, i hate that very thing of people who cant put stuff back in the correct place. drives me nuts.

Bullrush
11-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Hope everyone will be back at it after turkey day!! im with you bro, i hate that very thing of people who cant put stuff back in the correct place. drives me nuts.
Not only that, this guy thinks he some kinda juice monster, he probably weighs a buck sixty wet, and is going around the gym loading up the weights like he superman. Must be his first cycle.. lol

Anabolic Plus
11-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Not only that, this guy thinks he some kinda juice monster, he probably weighs a buck sixty wet, and is going around the gym loading up the weights like he superman. Must be his first cycle.. lol

Most of us have been in the gym a long time and you get to see a whole host of characters. guys with big lat syndrome, guys who put nothing away, guys who make so much noise lifting a small amount of weight, guys who throw weights down after a set, the list goes on and on. most i just laugh at but my pet peeve is having to look for weights bc they are not where they are supposed to be or people who just strip plates off when they are done.

jtip1810
11-27-2015, 03:00 PM

Love when I see this happen you should have gotten a pic and posted it lol. I bet he did his best ego lifting demonstration with terrible form and all, these guys crack me the hell up you just want to go over and ask them what the hell they are doing. I almost had a good pic for you guys but couldn't pull it off the dude moved out he thought I was trying to get a pic of the wife lifting when in fact I was trying for a pic of both of them doing shoulder presses: her with 45lb DB's and him with 35lbs in his muscle shirt and all. He tried to go up after she went heavier FAIL lol. Sometimes the gym is a great place for laughs ya know. Keep killing it bro I'm headed there in a few hrs did a shit load of cardio last night myself.

jtip1810
11-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Most of us have been in the gym a long time and you get to see a whole host of characters. guys with big lat syndrome, guys who put nothing away, guys who make so much noise lifting a small amount of weight, guys who throw weights down after a set, the list goes on and on. most i just laugh at but my pet peeve is having to look for weights bc they are not where they are supposed to be or people who just strip plates off when they are done.

I think we have a sick sense of humor but your correct gym can be a comedy show at times lol. I recently warned our gyms GM he may want to push corp for a larger location because some one is gonna get hurt in there very soon I have seen a few situations escalate recently and its always a newbie with no gym edict then gets mouthy when you explain it to them. I won't explain I'll just warn and I only do that once after that its on but if your dumb enough to start shit with someone double your size then that ass whooping belongs to you.

twisted
11-27-2015, 04:20 PM
I think we have a sick sense of humor but your correct gym can be a comedy show at times lol. I recently warned our gyms GM he may want to push corp for a larger location because some one is gonna get hurt in there very soon I have seen a few situations escalate recently and its always a newbie with no gym edict then gets mouthy when you explain it to them. I won't explain I'll just warn and I only do that once after that its on but if your dumb enough to start shit with someone double your size then that ass whooping belongs to you.

Haha 10 hammer fist and drop an elbow ....

Bullrush
11-27-2015, 04:30 PM
Haha 10 hammer fist and drop an elbow ....
I am telling you, I almost did that.. [emoji109] [emoji93]

twisted
11-27-2015, 04:40 PM
I am telling you, I almost did that.. [emoji109] [emoji93]

Lol....things really get quiet after the elbow ...:barbershop_quartet_

Bullrush
11-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Good morning... Is the weekend over yet? Going stir crazy over here.." Time to make donuts" as twisted would say.. looks like it going to be a legs kinda day...

Bullrush
11-28-2015, 11:30 AM
Good morning... Is the weekend over yet? Going stir crazy over here.." Time to make donuts" as twisted would say.. looks like it going to be a legs kinda day...
Damn tren cough got me this morning..

twisted
11-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Damn tren cough got me this morning..

Lol damn tren .....yup bullrush time to make the donuts