PDA

View Full Version : Kybella: Using Deoxycholic Acid To Get Rid Of Belly Fat for Men

PAiN
10-31-2015, 10:22 PM
Kybella: Using Deoxycholic Acid To Get Rid Of Belly Fat for Men

Men: New Chin Fat Drug could be Your Key to Rapidly Dissolving Belly Fat

Forget Double Chin Surgery and Exercises

Dear Friend and Fellow Athlete,

For years, people have been trying to find a way to target their disgusting chin fat and avoid looking like Mama June. Their desperate measures include everything from double chin surgery to chin exercises. Sorry to say, but doing weird faces and moving your jawline around just isn’t going to cut it. But now, people don’t have to worry about doing these goofy things because a new drug that specifically targets chin fat has been approved by the FDA. What’s more is that, as a bodybuilder, you can use this drug on belly fat covering your abs to quickly dissolve fat cells! That said, let’s discuss this drug’s intended use, along with how you can use it to blast fat in other areas.

How to get rid of a Double Chin

The drug in question is called Kybella, and it was developed by California’s Kythera Biopharmaceuticals. Kybella is made from the same deoxcholic acid that our bodies use to burn fat, and a dermatologist can inject it under your jawline and into your fat tissue within minutes. This drug works by destroying the cell membrane of “submental fat” in your turkey gobbler, causing it to burst and eventually disappear.

http://www.elitefitness.com/images/kybella-deoxycholic-acid/kybella-deoxycholic-acid-belly-fat.jpg (http://brotherhoodofpain.com)

There’s no doubt that millions of people across the globe would love a drug that provides instant chin reduction without hours spent toiling away in the gym. In fact, a study by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery shows that 68% of people want to lose fat in their chin over any other place in the body. The common reason why is because they think a double chin makes them look far older.

As for recovery, injections from Kybella only take a few days to heal and there are no bandages or extra treatments involved. Considering that this is a relatively painless outpatient procedure, you can bet that plenty of people will be using this drug to eliminate their double chin.
Drug that targets Fat Cells

In order to get Kybella approved, Kythera Biopharmaceuticals ran 19 clinical studies that involved 2,600 patients. A small number of patients in the trials suffered side effects, including bruising, swelling, or a nerve injury in the jaw that caused facial weakness or a lopsided smile. But after seeing that Kybella reduced chin fat with no major health consequences, the FDA approved this drug, giving way to its expected June launch. So rather than getting liposuction, which is currently the only way to effectively remove a double chin (besides exercise), people can now use Kybella. Unfortunately, the FDA isn’t so keen on bodybuilders using this drug to lose body fat.

“It is important to remember that Kybella is only approved for the treatment of fat occurring below the chin, and it is not known if Kybella is safe or effective for treatment outside of this area,” said Dr. Amy G. Egan, deputy director of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Meaning you are not supposed to use it for dissolving belly fat.

http://www.elitefitness.com/images/kybella-deoxycholic-acid/kybella-deoxycholic-acid.jpg (http://brotherhoodofpain.com)

Of course, the FDA also wouldn’t recommend that bodybuilders inject testosterone and other steroids, but they’ve been doing that for decades with amazing muscle-building results. So could Kybella now be the ultimate way to reduce fat in specific parts of the body?

Most Common Places for Body Fat

My guess is that Kybella will certainly be a good solution for those trying to figure out how to lose belly fat. And here are some other places that both male and female bodybuilders might consider injecting this drug to dissolve their body fat:

Butt and Hips – Women especially have problems developing fat around their hips and butt. Some people find a big butt attractive, but only when it doesn’t give the person a pear shape or saddle bags. Luckily this is subcutaneous fat, which isn’t as unhealthy as belly fat.

Calves – There are few things more unnattractive than somebody with pasty fat calves, or even “cankles.” If your calves aren’t very toned, then they become prime for fat deposits.

Chest – Most women don’t mind having more fat in their chest area, but for guys, man boobs (gynecomastia) aren’t exactly an aphrodisiac. So it’s especially exciting to think that Kybella could possibly eliminate gyno after the problem develops.

Sides (Obliques) – Even with countless hours spent in the gym, bodybuilders can have trouble getting rid of their love handles.

Arms – It’s impossible to get truly defined biceps and triceps when you have a layer of fat over your muscles.

Back – When your diet and cardio aren’t up to speed, you’ll develop back fat. And this is especially unsightly for women because it can hang over their bra.

As a bodybuilder, you may not suffer from fat in many of these areas; but if you do, then Kybella could definitely be helpful since it targets fat cells. That said, I’ll be quite interested to see what kind of fat-burning effects this drug has in other places besides the chin.

As a bodybuilder, you may not suffer from fat in many of these areas; but if you do, then Kybella could definitely be helpful since it targets fat cells. That said, I’ll be quite interested to see what kind of fat-burning effects this drug has in other places besides the chin.

benozz
10-31-2015, 10:33 PM
Will be interesting to see how people over time experiment and incorporate this into comp prep/leaning up etc.

wsnake
11-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Interesting product. Bye Bye brown fat.

JohnDoe
03-19-2016, 08:47 PM
I can't wait to see how this goes. ...I'd definitely use it. Probably not for my chin though. ...as I don't have a turkey gobbler or anything lol

JohnDoe
03-19-2016, 08:48 PM
This should be stickied.....

pwrlifting
03-19-2016, 11:22 PM
i wonder if/when will sponsors get this..?

quadzilla
03-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Who do I give my money to for this?

panda72
06-28-2016, 02:52 AM
Is there any updated info on this?

Goldfinger
07-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Who do I give my money to for this?

LMAO, I hear ya brother