PDA

View Full Version : AP Bulk Log Until New Years

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

twisted
12-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Because that boat anchor is probably 10 years older than me, has about 80lbs on me, and I still out work his ass everyday of the week and I hope it eats him alive because I want to be better than EVERYONE! hahaha

Listen kid you started aas earlier than i did and you got jtip knowledge ....trust me if you hammer away eat close to a good diet I bet my life in 4yrs you wont recongize yourself ........take plenty of pics trust me ......your doin great !!

jtip1810
12-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Because that boat anchor is probably 10 years older than me, has about 80lbs on me, and I still out work his ass everyday of the week and I hope it eats him alive because I want to be better than EVERYONE! hahaha

It don't bother him one bit, he bitches and give up faster than anyone I know and he's older than me BTW. He's my bro and has been since we were little kids on bikes but man he don't finish anything. I would bet he doesn't notice you outwork him at all the only person that gets under his skin at all is me I know how to get him fired up and its funny to watch the explosion the ensues lol.

jtip1810
12-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Listen kid you started aas earlier than i did and you got jtip knowledge ....trust me if you hammer away eat close to a good diet I bet my life in 4yrs you wont recongize yourself ........take plenty of pics trust me ......your doin great !!

I agree he has the genetic make up and if he gets his focus and determination dialed in he will be a monster. It takes time your not gonna get there in a cycle or even a year but you make progress each time and every year you strive to be better that's all I do bro. I still don't think I am big and probably never will but that's good because it keeps me wanting more.

nrogue2493
12-11-2015, 08:38 PM
I agree he has the genetic make up and if he gets his focus and determination dialed in he will be a monster. It takes time your not gonna get there in a cycle or even a year but you make progress each time and every year you strive to be better that's all I do bro. I still don't think I am big and probably never will but that's good because it keeps me wanting more.

That's all I want. I want to be better than I was last week. I think I have surpassed what everyone including myself thought was possible.

jtip1810
12-11-2015, 08:42 PM
That's all I want. I want to be better than I was last week. I think I have surpassed what everyone including myself thought was possible.

I agree, once you starting learning the correct ways the progress followed.

twisted
12-11-2015, 08:51 PM
It don't bother him one bit, he bitches and give up faster than anyone I know and he's older than me BTW. He's my bro and has been since we were little kids on bikes but man he don't finish anything. I would bet he doesn't notice you outwork him at all the only person that gets under his skin at all is me I know how to get him fired up and its funny to watch the explosion the ensues lol.

Lmfao.....

twisted
12-11-2015, 08:56 PM

You know what else keeps me goin , obviousely watchin all the logs here on bop ....but you tube these guys are beast jtip and hey there even older than us ;) ......and I totally agree with you jtip "I hear damn your a big guy man" and say to myself nah Im not !!

wifey jtip1810
12-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Look at this fool (rogue) thinking he's big, just changing out in the open acting like he's a window model or something lol. But hey at least he did show up tonight and killed it with jtip [emoji38].

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/11/6d19a47531f82af8a3fd9f753f08a9cc.jpg

nrogue2493
12-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Look at that stud!

nrogue2493
12-12-2015, 02:34 AM
That was rough I will not lie, gripping a fork is a difficult task right now. Back is on fire but I don't regret it one bit. Killer time. Onnnnnn fireeeeee.

twisted
12-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Look at this fool (rogue) thinking he's big, just changing out in the open acting like he's a window model or something lol. But hey at least he did show up tonight and killed it with jtip [emoji38].

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/11/6d19a47531f82af8a3fd9f753f08a9cc.jpg

:987104: ...fuckin rogue .....:QJMVGSXcv3fpf.jpg:.........:97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg ::97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::1948818-1288563855-

twisted
12-12-2015, 02:39 AM
Look at that stud!

Lolz......

jtip1810
12-12-2015, 02:49 AM
Yep I killed him tonight lol. He did really well no lies most would have quit on me. 2hrs with very little breaks was a great workout.

wifey jtip1810
12-12-2015, 02:50 AM
I tried to get rogue to take a flex Friday pic with me but he got scared lol.

twisted
12-12-2015, 03:26 AM
Yep I killed him tonight lol. He did really well no lies most would have quit on me. 2hrs with very little breaks was a great workout.

Dude thats a killer w/o ...I love gettin in the zone and thats where you were ...:a8e7b4c2:

twisted
12-12-2015, 03:28 AM
I tried to get rogue to take a flex Friday pic with me but he got scared lol.

Lmfao .......

jtip1810
12-12-2015, 03:40 PM
How you feeling today soreness setting in yet?

nrogue2493
12-12-2015, 04:20 PM
How you feeling today soreness setting in yet?
Not yet but hams are getting a little more sore and that's not fun. All I had at the Mexican place last night was a chicken breast and a side of rice. Same I would eat at home. Then had a shake and a little bit of oats before bed. Back is super tight but don't regret it one bit, hands hurt real bad but that's back day for ya.

jtip1810
12-12-2015, 04:46 PM
Not yet but hams are getting a little more sore and that's not fun. All I had at the Mexican place last night was a chicken breast and a side of rice. Same I would eat at home. Then had a shake and a little bit of oats before bed. Back is super tight but don't regret it one bit, hands hurt real bad but that's back day for ya.

It'll hit you later and tomorrow, Chest/Shoulders today that should be fun!

twisted
12-12-2015, 07:04 PM

You guys killed it I heard ....hats off to ya ....see now you guys can do chest together ;)

nrogue2493
12-12-2015, 07:25 PM
I would do chest with him later, but I got stuff planned and paid for or I would love to. Just ate. Heading to the gym in an hour or 2. Chest day it is, going to get some shit done!

twisted
12-12-2015, 09:22 PM
I would do chest with him later, but I got stuff planned and paid for or I would love to. Just ate. Heading to the gym in an hour or 2. Chest day it is, going to get some shit done!

Hammer away dig deep rogue ....dont bitch up man .......no pain no gain broski

jtip1810
12-12-2015, 10:04 PM

I may see you in passing if not kill it in the gym its grow time!!!!!

jtip1810
12-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Well since your up and online are you doing Quads today? I'll be going in like 1.5-2hrs I'm gonna eat and let food settle first. I can't believe how the fights ended can you? I called all but the last one never in a million years did I see that coming.

twisted
12-13-2015, 05:12 PM
Well since your up and online are you doing Quads today? I'll be going in like 1.5-2hrs I'm gonna eat and let food settle first. I can't believe how the fights ended can you? I called all but the last one never in a million years did I see that coming.

Sure rogue will do quads jtip ;)

jtip1810
12-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Sure rogue will do quads jtip ;)

Nope he's MIA must be sleeping still or just hiding I'll guess the latter of the two lol.

nrogue2493
12-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Nope he's MIA must be sleeping still or just hiding I'll guess the latter of the two lol.
I'm sleeping all day. Late night last night, while body is sore. The fights blew my mind. I didn't get to see them live but I didn't know who won until i watched it. Insane. But at least Aldo got one last hit after he fell asleep. Going back in tomorrow like a bull in a China shop.

twisted
12-13-2015, 07:43 PM

I dont buy it ! Who rogue hiding ? Nah never .....that guy was just window posing with no shirt on lmfao

nrogue2493
12-14-2015, 12:29 AM
I dont buy it ! Who rogue hiding ? Nah never .....that guy was just window posing with no shirt on lmfao
Haha I slept all damn day I swear. Did a little cardio in bed that caused a couple pounds of water weight loss. But a little recovery is definitely in order for this week.

twisted
12-14-2015, 12:45 AM
Haha I slept all damn day I swear. Did a little cardio in bed that caused a couple pounds of water weight loss. But a little recovery is definitely in order for this week.

Lmfao ....

jtip1810
12-14-2015, 12:47 AM
Recovery? From what? You only worked out one day with me sure your not that bad are you? Don't skip legs days bro you will regret it.

twisted
12-14-2015, 01:44 AM
Recovery? From what? You only worked out one day with me sure your not that bad are you? Don't skip legs days bro you will regret it.

Lmfao .....fuckin rogue

wifey jtip1810
12-14-2015, 01:54 AM
Suck it up buttercup, how you gonna compete one day if you need a break already [emoji38]. You get 2 rest days, and they shouldn't be back to back.

Train insane or remain the same [emoji4].

jtip1810
12-14-2015, 01:59 AM
^^This and you got told son!

twisted
12-14-2015, 02:48 AM
:28_1_161::585GhT8NShUHp.jpg::mn28ui0ipEPik.jpg::s urfing123::wImXz2xHjWgdFxk.jpg:dog-duck-hunt:......rogue on his lean bulk blast lmfao

twisted
12-14-2015, 12:06 PM
Goodmorning rogue another day to make gainz big guy ......

nrogue2493
12-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Only 2 more days of class until Christmas break. Then I will be there with Jtip everyday I can. Chest and back are sore and its time for some more Arms tonight. Home to prep some food for the week and clean a hundred containers to make things easier and ill be off to the gym. Really looking foreward to getting these finals out of the way so I can focus more on training hard the rest of the year. Don't give up hope, I'm still here making gains and don't plan on stopping!

twisted
12-14-2015, 01:42 PM
Only 2 more days of class until Christmas break. Then I will be there with Jtip everyday I can. Chest and back are sore and its time for some more Arms tonight. Home to prep some food for the week and clean a hundred containers to make things easier and ill be off to the gym. Really looking foreward to getting these finals out of the way so I can focus more on training hard the rest of the year. Don't give up hope, I'm still here making gains and don't plan on stopping!

Dat a boy ....;)

nrogue2493
12-14-2015, 10:57 PM
In for some arms now. Preworkout down waiting on the tingle and I'm going in head first. Got a guy with me wanting to follow but I told him I will leave his ass real quick. Gotta catch up to wifey, sadly I'm pretty sure she has me beat and that now means today I'm wearing a hoodie the whole workout.

jtip1810
12-14-2015, 11:01 PM
She's got some arms for sure. Focus on slow reps and great form don't pick up heavier than you need to. Chase the pump and you will be fine.

twisted
12-14-2015, 11:32 PM
In for some arms now. Preworkout down waiting on the tingle and I'm going in head first. Got a guy with me wanting to follow but I told him I will leave his ass real quick. Gotta catch up to wifey, sadly I'm pretty sure she has me beat and that now means today I'm wearing a hoodie the whole workout.

No hoodie ....dont hide !! ...work out harder brah ! ;)

nrogue2493
12-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Shit went great. He made it through. Took the hoodie off and let them guns shine. Lowered the weight and hit 12-14 slowww controlled reps and the pump felt great.

twisted
12-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Shit went great. He made it through. Took the hoodie off and let them guns shine. Lowered the weight and hit 12-14 slowww controlled reps and the pump felt great.

Now your cooking with gas broski .....

jtip1810
12-15-2015, 02:12 AM

That's how it's done right there. Arms day is great one my favorites. I don't see pics of swollen arms though I think you forgot to post them up.

nrogue2493
12-15-2015, 03:47 AM
My arms still look like spaghetti so no I didn't take any pictures. I did hop in the sauna and get a good sweat out though. In the hot tub now loving life. Have some 97 3 beef cooked and waiting on the dishwasher to finish my containers so I can package it all up for the week. My triceps were looking pretty horseshoeish though that was nice. Pretty shredded if I do say so myself. But no picture no proof I know :(

wifey jtip1810
12-15-2015, 03:48 AM
Love it... Keep it up, you got this. [emoji38]

jtip1810
12-15-2015, 03:50 AM
My arms still look like spaghetti so no I didn't take any pictures. I did hop in the sauna and get a good sweat out though. In the hot tub now loving life. Have some 97 3 beef cooked and waiting on the dishwasher to finish my containers so I can package it all up for the week. My triceps were looking pretty horseshoeish though that was nice. Pretty shredded if I do say so myself. But no picture no proof I know :(

Good job, I love that hot tub after a workout its great but I have no sauna yet lol.

twisted
12-15-2015, 11:11 AM
Goodmorning kid ......nice grind session you had yesterday ...

jtip1810
12-15-2015, 01:48 PM
Morning my young apprentice (I can't wait for Star Wars lol) how's it going? We are fueling up now after the kids are off to school I'll be in the gym grinding.

wifey jtip1810
12-15-2015, 01:58 PM
Good morning young one [emoji38]. Hope you have a good day, make that money [emoji383] and get your grind on [emoji123]🏻[emoji2][emoji123]🏻.

nrogue2493
12-15-2015, 02:18 PM
Good morning young one [emoji38]. Hope you have a good day, make that money [emoji383] and get your grind on [emoji123]🏻[emoji2][emoji123]🏻.
Morning all! I was actually 2 hours late so no money to be made today haha. But that's the fastest I've ever made eggs and oats and got dressed haha. Rushed morning are the best when you get to work and sit and wait for them to unlock the doors haha. Quads today because I slept all day Sunday. Ready to hobble home. Once again same friend said he is going to tag along which is good because he looks up to me which makes me push a little harder and smarter because I don't want to teach someone something to get them hurt. Sitting right at 180. Which if I do remember correctly is right around 20 lbs gained this bulk cycle and still fairly lean seeing abs and cuts. You guys go kill it today I'll be at the other gym around 4 or 5. Hopefully those monsters don't want to do legs today I don't have time for that nonsense.

wifey jtip1810
12-15-2015, 02:36 PM
Morning all! I was actually 2 hours late so no money to be made today haha. But that's the fastest I've ever made eggs and oats and got dressed haha. Rushed morning are the best when you get to work and sit and wait for them to unlock the doors haha. Quads today because I slept all day Sunday. Ready to hobble home. Once again same friend said he is going to tag along which is good because he looks up to me which makes me push a little harder and smarter because I don't want to teach someone something to get them hurt. Sitting right at 180. Which if I do remember correctly is right around 20 lbs gained this bulk cycle and still fairly lean seeing abs and cuts. You guys go kill it today I'll be at the other gym around 4 or 5. Hopefully those monsters don't want to do legs today I don't have time for that nonsense.

Way to go... I would have liked to see you rushing around in a kitchen lol. Since you got some extra sleep, you should be nice and rested go make some gains [emoji38].

nrogue2493
12-15-2015, 03:34 PM
Way to go... I would have liked to see you rushing around in a kitchen lol. Since you got some extra sleep, you should be nice and rested go make some gains [emoji38].
Kitchen? Shittt, I have a griddle in my room with a microwave and fridge. I do it all from my room and grab sweats and put a shirt on walking out the door most days. From bed, prep, to work it takes me 17 minutes. I did it in 15 today haha

twisted
12-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Kitchen? Shittt, I have a griddle in my room with a microwave and fridge. I do it all from my room and grab sweats and put a shirt on walking out the door most days. From bed, prep, to work it takes me 17 minutes. I did it in 15 today haha

Lmfao

jtip1810
12-16-2015, 02:04 AM
How was quad's or are you still at school and going late?

nrogue2493
12-16-2015, 02:46 AM
I'm dead. Someone please come pick me up off the gym floor. I have tonight off and finals tomorrow and Thursday then I'm done so tomorrow may have to be an off day as well as Thursday unfortunately, gotta pass this. Killed it thought. Partner had to quit half way through he had to throw up haha I held off until the end at the sauna. Pump was insane and I loved it, the burn however, not so great, it burnt from my ankles to my eye balls.

jtip1810
12-16-2015, 02:51 AM
I'm dead. Someone please come pick me up off the gym floor. I have tonight off and finals tomorrow and Thursday then I'm done so tomorrow may have to be an off day as well as Thursday unfortunately, gotta pass this. Killed it thought. Partner had to quit half way through he had to throw up haha I held off until the end at the sauna. Pump was insane and I loved it, the burn however, not so great, it burnt from my ankles to my eye balls.

That's great lol. I have made a few people throw up working out especially on legs days. Now you know why no one want to hit the gym with us lol. I'm betting he won't go next time.

wifey jtip1810
12-16-2015, 02:51 AM

That's awesome lol... Keep killing it and if you need a short break for finals it happens. That's really important, and you don't want to fuck that up. Good luck, you got this!!

wifey jtip1810
12-16-2015, 02:53 AM
Oh but I forgot to say especially since you may miss a few days in the gym, meal prep is extra important, no eating like shit!!! You don't want to dirty bulk, you want to do it right!!

twisted
12-16-2015, 10:53 AM
Goodmorning youngster ..

nrogue2493
12-16-2015, 12:24 PM
Morning all. Barely crawled out of bed today, I hurt everywhere. But it hurts so good. Friend said he didn't get much sleep, said he was tossing and turning but could move in bed haha. Got food prepped for the next couple of days, I may make it in late tonight but possibly not depends how this test goes. Woke up on time today and boss said come in an hour late so I'm relaxing and eating at home today instead of while driving, this is nice.

nrogue2493
12-16-2015, 12:26 PM
And if I do make it to the gym it'll be back, abs, calves. Good stress reliever right there.

twisted
12-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Morning all. Barely crawled out of bed today, I hurt everywhere. But it hurts so good. Friend said he didn't get much sleep, said he was tossing and turning but could move in bed haha. Got food prepped for the next couple of days, I may make it in late tonight but possibly not depends how this test goes. Woke up on time today and boss said come in an hour late so I'm relaxing and eating at home today instead of while driving, this is nice.

Thats the gainz your feeling he he he

jtip1810
12-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Thats the gainz your feeling he he he

LOL, that's great!!! Killing it lately don't let up gainz will follow hard work get it.

nrogue2493
12-16-2015, 11:13 PM
I'm so over this school shit. Got off work at 3. Got here at 330 and been doing homework ever since and will be by the time the final starts at 7. Taking a break to eat now before I lose my mind.
Going to hit up some back after class I don't care when I get done with this final I need to get away from reality for a while.

jtip1810
12-16-2015, 11:15 PM
I notice you missed hamstrings maybe you forgot with all the homework so I figured I better remind you.

twisted
12-16-2015, 11:59 PM
I notice you missed hamstrings maybe you forgot with all the homework so I figured I better remind you.

Lolz......rogue maybe a little over whelmed ....:(

nrogue2493
12-17-2015, 12:22 AM
I did quads yesterday instead of hamstrings. Seeing I took quads off this weekend I figured I'd start with them this week. I don't think I can learn anymore staring at this computer any longer so I'll just float around youtube to get my mind settled down.

Back Day

Warm up lat pull down 2 sets for stretch and blood flow
3 sets heavy 10-12

Bent over barbell rows.
4*10-12

Vbar pull downs
4*10-12

Seated single arm rows
4*10-12

EZ bar low cable bent over row rear facing an incline bench.
4*10-12
1 triple drop set

EZ Bar high cable pull down rear facing on incline bench.
4*10-12
1 triple drop set

Bent over rear delt flys
4*10-12

Rope Pulls
4*10-12

Smith Machine Rack Deadlits with shrugs at the top. If my grip holds out, if not I'll separate them.
4*10-12

Finish with 3*15 slow shrugs

It'll be late and good lighting so I have no problem taking some progress pictures afterwards.

This is the plan but bent over rows may feel good and me do them all damn night you never know haha.

nrogue2493
12-17-2015, 12:22 AM
No worries I remembered. I just figured theyre the back of my leg I'm never going to see them anyway haha

twisted
12-17-2015, 12:20 PM
Keep hammering away ....

goodmorning youngster ........

jtip1810
12-17-2015, 04:00 PM
I wish I would have forgot to do hamstrings lol. Morning young one, no training for us today rest day and much needed! You going to this the gym with us this weekend? I got chest Saturday/Quads Sunday feel free to join in.

nrogue2493
12-17-2015, 10:54 PM
Much needed rest day. However I don't think rest is in the books for me today. Just did a couple hours of homework and want to rip what little hair I have left out. Off to take a final. Only 15 questions, she said it should take 2 hours. Holy shit this may be where I die. This teacher is about to see what roid rage is when I rip her test in half and turn green. Glad it's almost the weekend, I just want to go get to the gym tomorrow and relax all weekend.

jtip1810
12-17-2015, 10:59 PM
I'm just gonna do some cardio and watch the game. That's a rest day for me.

twisted
12-17-2015, 11:24 PM
Much needed rest day. However I don't think rest is in the books for me today. Just did a couple hours of homework and want to rip what little hair I have left out. Off to take a final. Only 15 questions, she said it should take 2 hours. Holy shit this may be where I die. This teacher is about to see what roid rage is when I rip her test in half and turn green. Glad it's almost the weekend, I just want to go get to the gym tomorrow and relax all weekend.
Hey rogue how are you doin on finals ...well I know you dont have the grades yet but do feel you knew the info ? Do you think you did ok?.....

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 02:14 AM
I feel like I did Alright. I know i passed my one last night, this one I just took was awful. Who shoves a whole semester worth of shit into 15 questions worth 200 points. Kinda concerned.

twisted
12-18-2015, 02:20 AM
I feel like I did Alright. I know i passed my one last night, this one I just took was awful. Who shoves a whole semester worth of shit into 15 questions worth 200 points. Kinda concerned.

Hey are you lookin to get great grades or pass ?.....when I was in college gettin my associates which isnt hard at all , anyway I would get these midterms and finals that didnt makes sense to me and I all I kept sayin to my self was I just wanna pass with average grade ....and you know what ? Havin that attitude helped me study better and test seemed to be easier .....it was like I took the pressure off my self ....just a thought kid

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 02:29 AM

The best picture I got last night. There was a stupid paper towel machine in the way so they all turned out funny.

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 02:29 AM
Anddd, it didn't post. I have the worst luck with pictures on her.

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 02:30 AM
It's there bro. Looking good back looking better

wifey jtip1810
12-18-2015, 02:40 AM
Here you go... http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/17/f281cb318fb1193d1890c1429aa6b98a.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/17/80423f21e36cb7421fdd2e49bfebe4c9.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/17/acaa2bbc5645ff6e95d6435556a73407.jpg

twisted
12-18-2015, 02:40 AM

The best picture I got last night. There was a stupid paper towel machine in the way so they all turned out funny.

Good job ....delts are popping kid .....

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 02:42 AM

There's a few veins showing themselves!

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 02:44 AM
Those guns are growing now to. Looking great your putting to all together now.

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 02:47 AM
Good job ....delts are popping kid .....
The delts looked great but posing back and taking a picture of myself is pretty difficult but I did my best. Tonight I might have celebrated with...... Qdoba. [emoji5] Double white rice. Double black beans. Double chicken. With some veggies in it. So it was a good "cheat"

twisted
12-18-2015, 02:54 AM
Your takin off as far as body coming together ....looking jacked and uniformed now consstancy is key !! Diet and workout are a most .......now honestly this isnt the worst part , when your off gear and pct you must work even harder to maintain and retain some of those gainz !!!! ...your in great hands with jtip so pay attention cause he is your ticket to monster status :) ...............

The delts looked great but posing back and taking a picture of myself is pretty difficult but I did my best. Tonight I might have celebrated with...... Qdoba. [emoji5] Double white rice. Double black beans. Double chicken. With some veggies in it. So it was a good "cheat"

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 03:02 AM
Your takin off as far as body coming together ....looking jacked and uniformed now consstancy is key !! Diet and workout are a most .......now honestly this isnt the worst part , when your off gear and pct you must work even harder to maintain and retain some of those gainz !!!! ...your in great hands with jtip so pay attention cause he is your ticket to monster status :) ...............

I'm on it bro!!! He's come a long way in the past year this is just the beginning for this youngster.

twisted
12-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Goodmorning youngster ....

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Up and at it boss man. You ever have that kind of morning when you crack your last egg into the skillet, and get the whole shell in it? Welcome to my life haha. But screw it, finals are over, I'm making over time today, I'm ready to rock and roll. Living today like it's my last like always. Have a great day guys go kill it. Even if it's rest day.

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 01:12 PM
So can I have cookies now?

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Up and at it boss man. You ever have that kind of morning when you crack your last egg into the skillet, and get the whole shell in it? Welcome to my life haha. But screw it, finals are over, I'm making over time today, I'm ready to rock and roll. Living today like it's my last like always. Have a great day guys go kill it. Even if it's rest day.

Rest up, how about chest on Saturday you in?

twisted
12-18-2015, 01:40 PM
So can I have cookies now?

Hey rogue you now have some extra time to kill it with mr and mrs jtip .... ;) ....I bet your glad those finals are over

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 04:34 PM
Hey rogue you now have some extra time to kill it with mr and mrs jtip .... ;) ....I bet your glad those finals are over

I really am, tired of training alone or with idiots who have no drive. I like being sore, I like the puddle of sweat, I love working with this guy because he doesn't let me fuck around. If I'm not with it, he will move on and leave me.

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Rest up, how about chest on Saturday you in?

What time Saturday? I'm thinking about going in early so I can go get some hectic Christmas shopping in. Her hoodie came in, it was unisex so I tried it on, fits pretty amazing so shes not getting it.

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 04:38 PM
I'm gonna leave work at 3:00 tomorrow it all goes well so I would say 4:00. I got to see Star Wars tomorrow night lol. I know nerdy as hell but I grew with it so have to see it.

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Huggin the guns so good you can see that bicep vein.

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Nope give that to her your gonna out grow that in a few weeks if I have anything to do with it.

twisted
12-18-2015, 04:43 PM
What time Saturday? I'm thinking about going in early so I can go get some hectic Christmas shopping in. Her hoodie came in, it was unisex so I tried it on, fits pretty amazing so shes not getting it.

Fuckin rogue lmfao .........

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 06:50 PM
Love her to death, but you've seen her. She won't fit in it. I'll just return it. But its huggin them guns! What time Saturday you need to answer me or I just wont go. I'm thinking early, like 8 or 9.
Wake up, food, preworkout, go. Got stuff to do! I know you won't take preworkout but I have to just to stay alive during our workouts.

jtip1810
12-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Love her to death, but you've seen her. She won't fit in it. I'll just return it. But its huggin them guns! What time Saturday you need to answer me or I just wont go. I'm thinking early, like 8 or 9.
Wake up, food, preworkout, go. Got stuff to do! I know you won't take preworkout but I have to just to stay alive during our workouts.

I won't go until like 4:00 then cheat meal. Go ahead and go early if you want I'll make it on my own no worries.

twisted
12-18-2015, 07:52 PM
I won't go until like 4:00 then cheat meal. Go ahead and go early if you want I'll make it on my own no worries.

If I was in you guys area I would work out with ya seriosely ....and rogue you better give that hoodie to her !!! ;)

nrogue2493
12-18-2015, 07:58 PM
It's already too cold down here or I'd say we could make a trip to come train with you, I have old people joints I can't handle the cold of your area. haha

twisted
12-18-2015, 08:08 PM
It's already too cold down here or I'd say we could make a trip to come train with you, I have old people joints I can't handle the cold of your area. haha

You dont know old people joint pain ....I shower with bengay lmao ....

twisted
12-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Goodmorning youngster ....chase those gainz :)

jtip1810
12-19-2015, 02:57 PM
Hey let me know how chest goes today unless your going with us later.

wifey jtip1810
12-19-2015, 03:31 PM
I VOTE you suck it up, and go with us today. I will even switch my workout just for you, so I can show you up lol. Then you can treat yourself to a cheat meal with us. Come on it will be fun :av-6743:.

twisted
12-19-2015, 03:36 PM
Hey let me know how chest goes today unless your going with us later.

Oh I thought you guys were goin together shit I must be mistakened ....;) mrsjtip is goin to change her workout for him and shit afterwards a cheat meal .......;)

jtip1810
12-19-2015, 03:54 PM
Oh I thought you guys were goin together shit I must be mistakened ....;) mrsjtip is goin to change her workout for him and shit afterwards a cheat meal .......;)

We try brother, you can lead a horse to water know what I'm saying lol.

wifey jtip1810
12-20-2015, 02:00 AM
***MISSING PERSON ALERT***

Rogue is MIA, hope he's alive and kicking still lol. Rogue where are you kid??

twisted
12-20-2015, 02:12 AM
***MISSING PERSON ALERT***

Rogue is MIA, hope he's alive and kicking still lol. Rogue where are you kid??

Put his face on a milk carton ;) ....we will get some leads on him ;)

jtip1810
12-20-2015, 02:37 PM
Morning rouge, you still alive bro? Legs today sure your not joining us but the offer is there either way!

nrogue2493
12-20-2015, 03:00 PM
What time are you guys going for legs? I told you I had stuff to do at 5 and couldn't go with you guys. I went and did chest at like 930. Sore as hell today, other guy couldn't make it through chest let alone shoulders. I'll head up and do quads today just depends what time I roll out of bed.

wifey jtip1810
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/ed8b343233576a6237c5c0d7cadf7e30.jpg

jtip1810
12-20-2015, 03:19 PM
What time are you guys going for legs? I told you I had stuff to do at 5 and couldn't go with you guys. I went and did chest at like 930. Sore as hell today, other guy couldn't make it through chest let alone shoulders. I'll head up and do quads today just depends what time I roll out of bed.

I'll be going about an hr from now I'm finishing up food now we had a long night ourselves about 5hrs sleep around this bitch. I'm getting in and getting it done thought got some things to do and its fantasy football playoffs can't miss that shit lol.

twisted
12-20-2015, 03:25 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/ed8b343233576a6237c5c0d7cadf7e30.jpg

Lmfao ....

twisted
12-20-2015, 03:26 PM
I'll be going about an hr from now I'm finishing up food now we had a long night ourselves about 5hrs sleep around this bitch. I'm getting in and getting it done thought got some things to do and its fantasy football playoffs can't miss that shit lol.

Rogue told me He will be there he he he ...

jtip1810
12-20-2015, 03:31 PM
Rogue told me He will be there he he he ...

I know one thing every time we bring up legs in rouges log we get complete silence. Crickets chirping over here lol.

twisted
12-20-2015, 03:40 PM
I know one thing every time we bring up legs in rouges log we get complete silence. Crickets chirping over here lol.

Dude show him youtube broscience skip leg day lmfao......hes perfect ....

dude is theres something like leg presses or any exercise that will not scare him away so much when leg day comes up hahahahaha

wifey jtip1810
12-20-2015, 04:01 PM
I got a text from him that he will be there [emoji38]. This should be fun.... I'm not sure he knows I'm working out legs with them today [emoji13]. He hates me and he might hate me more very soon lol.

nrogue2493
12-20-2015, 04:12 PM
I'm just ready to get my quads pumped and show wifey what real legs look like. I don't mind legs honestly I just figure if I have shit to do I'd rather skip legs than skip back or chest haha. Be there in a few!

nrogue2493
12-20-2015, 04:27 PM
Let's just let it be known. I'm here waiting on the tips. Crazy I know, but Rogue is ready to kill it and they're off gallivanting elsewhere hahahah

twisted
12-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Let's just let it be known. I'm here waiting on the tips. Crazy I know, but Rogue is ready to kill it and they're off gallivanting elsewhere hahahah

I didnt think you go Mia when legs come up :p5iyvvK::u8F7DK4ToLF2mbEC.jp

nrogue2493
12-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Let's just say. That was awful. Sore as shit, having trouble walking, and would love to just go back to sleep until Tuesday. Had a pizza because clean eating is miserable. Rough day but got through it. Glad it's time to hit upper body soon!

twisted
12-20-2015, 11:12 PM
Let's just say. That was awful. Sore as shit, having trouble walking, and would love to just go back to sleep until Tuesday. Had a pizza because clean eating is miserable. Rough day but got through it. Glad it's time to hit upper body soon!

I agree young grasshopper :( ....shame on mr and mrs jtip ;)

wifey jtip1810
12-20-2015, 11:28 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/18aec103a7b49646c171e713d2839eb3.jpg

It wasn't awful lol, what was awful is when you abused me fucker. I hope you can't move tomorrow [emoji38].

nrogue2493
12-20-2015, 11:29 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/18aec103a7b49646c171e713d2839eb3.jpg

It wasn't awful lol, what was awful is when you abused me fucker. I hope you can't move tomorrow [emoji38].
You verbally abused me. That is worse.

twisted
12-20-2015, 11:49 PM
You guys can abuse me .........just say'n ;) ........mrs jtip he will be crawlin to toilet to pee tonite :)

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 12:29 AM
That's why I keep a jug by the bed to drink from and one to pee in. Gotta stay hydrated and avoid standing to pee haha.

twisted
12-21-2015, 12:31 AM
That's why I keep a jug by the bed to drink from and one to pee in. Gotta stay hydrated and avoid standing to pee haha.

Lmao

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 12:34 AM
I thought I felt fine and went to run down stairs to get my phone charger. Second stair I changed my mind real quick!

twisted
12-21-2015, 12:46 AM
I thought I felt fine and went to run down stairs to get my phone charger. Second stair I changed my mind real quick!

Thats the them gainz broski .....;)

jtip1810
12-21-2015, 02:42 AM

Make sure you don't mix those up could be a bad night right there bro!!! Can you still walk? I've been sitting watching football stood up and sat right back down lol. Great workout today and I give you credit you hung in there even if you failed you kept going. I've got work all next week so if you want to go in the evenings let me know I have arms Tuesday!!!

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 03:02 AM
Evenings this week works great I'll be there. No no walking right now. Stuck in the basement at the woman's house.

twisted
12-21-2015, 03:17 AM
Evenings this week works great I'll be there. No no walking right now. Stuck in the basement at the woman's house.

Lmao .....try and take some protien bro ....

twisted
12-21-2015, 03:18 AM
Make sure you don't mix those up could be a bad night right there bro!!! Can you still walk? I've been sitting watching football stood up and sat right back down lol. Great workout today and I give you credit you hung in there even if you failed you kept going. I've got work all next week so if you want to go in the evenings let me know I have arms Tuesday!!!

Arms are the shit bro .....rest up tomorrow guys

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 03:18 AM
Works for me the guys want to play poker so guess I'll go make some money.

jtip1810
12-21-2015, 03:36 AM
Works for me the guys want to play poker so guess I'll go make some money.

No thanks I don't do the gambling thing its not for me. I just buy more gear, cars, and car parts with my extra money not sure that's any worse though cause everyone should have a few 10sec vehicles sitting the driveway right lol.

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 03:38 AM
Just 10 bucks to hang with the guys nothing crazy. Over that stage.

twisted
12-21-2015, 03:54 AM
No thanks I don't do the gambling thing its not for me. I just buy more gear, cars, and car parts with my extra money not sure that's any worse though cause everyone should have a few 10sec vehicles sitting the driveway right lol.

Yup ...nothin wromg with getting where we want in record time ;)

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 01:12 PM
Up and at em everybody! I was waiting on the elevator installers to come but instead I crawled up my 7 stairs to get to the car. Chest and shoulders are still sore from Saturday and now legs are rubber. So tired, so sore, but here's to another week!

jtip1810
12-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Up and at em everybody! I was waiting on the elevator installers to come but instead I crawled up my 7 stairs to get to the car. Chest and shoulders are still sore from Saturday and now legs are rubber. So tired, so sore, but here's to another week!

Morning and I'm right there with you brother, upper and lower body hate me today but its rest day so no worries. Off to the ghetto I go lol.

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 01:52 PM
Morning and I'm right there with you brother, upper and lower body hate me today but its rest day so no worries. Off to the ghetto I go lol.
If you need any help in that ghetto let me know I'm tired of my current situation!

wifey jtip1810
12-21-2015, 03:49 PM
I know you are not crying about being sore lol. At least you don't have to sit to pee and even better tomorrow I have hams & glutes yeah me [emoji38]. But it's all good, because if I'm not sore it wasn't a good workout. No pain no gain! Now put on your big boy pants, and do some work. You got this! http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/21/bfded9ea17e69dd792833bfe7adf61bf.jpg

twisted
12-21-2015, 03:53 PM
I know you are not crying about being sore lol. At least you don't have to sit to pee and even better tomorrow I have hams & glutes yeah me [emoji38]. But it's all good, because if I'm not sore it wasn't a good workout. No pain no gain! Now put on your big boy pants, and do some work. You got this! http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/21/bfded9ea17e69dd792833bfe7adf61bf.jpg

Lmfao .....

jtip1810
12-21-2015, 03:53 PM

I'm playing it off as swag though lol.

nrogue2493
12-21-2015, 09:27 PM
These rubber legs are feeling worse by the minute. And because I rarely do abs, they are hurting like no other!

twisted
12-21-2015, 11:23 PM
These rubber legs are feeling worse by the minute. And because I rarely do abs, they are hurting like no other!

Gainz is what your feeling ;)

jtip1810
12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Gainz is what your feeling ;)

He's feeling gains alright lol. Arms tomorrow and hamstrings the next day he will feel lots of gains this week if he shows up.

twisted
12-21-2015, 11:32 PM
He's feeling gains alright lol. Arms tomorrow and hamstrings the next day he will feel lots of gains this week if he shows up.

Lolz

twisted
12-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Goodmorning youngster ....:)

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 01:08 PM
If he shows up. Pshhh, I got this. Give me a time. I should be out of work at like 430, head home to eat then I'll be ready to roll.

twisted
12-22-2015, 01:38 PM
If he shows up. Pshhh, I got this. Give me a time. I should be out of work at like 430, head home to eat then I'll be ready to roll.

Dat a boy ....;)

jtip1810
12-22-2015, 01:45 PM

Take your time because I'm not off until 5:30 I would say 6:30 for the gym by time I get home change and take sups.

twisted
12-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Take your time because I'm not off until 5:30 I would say 6:30 for the gym by time I get home change and take sups.

Youngster is ready lmao.....

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 03:14 PM
And take sups. Got it. I'll be ready so rock and roll.

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Youngster is ready lmao.....
Youngster is very ready. Well I say that now, it's going to be rough later I'm sure but I'm going to eat up, and rest up, and get ready for some shit to go down.

jtip1810
12-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Hamstrings tomorrow same time. I'll go Thursday and do back and take Friday off this week I believe. So got your week planned out for you lol.

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 03:28 PM
Thursday will have to be a little later. Going out of town for the day. Be home a little later. Like 6 or 7.

jtip1810
12-22-2015, 03:29 PM
Yeah I have to do wife's family stuff anyways first. We also have a small get together Thursday night have a few drinks. Join in if you like.

wifey jtip1810
12-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Yes feel free to join in, and I know this is gonna be asked so I'll just put it out there lol NO my dad will not be here [emoji38].

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 03:33 PM
I'd rather walk all the way to Twisteds house for Christmas than have drinks with your dad haha. I might swing by with the wife haha.

twisted
12-22-2015, 03:48 PM
I'd rather walk all the way to Twisteds house for Christmas than have drinks with your dad haha. I might swing by with the wife haha.

Cmon over youngster :) ......

oh your daddy isnt that bad or is he?

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Cmon over youngster :) ......

oh your daddy isnt that bad or is he?
Longg story haha.

wifey jtip1810
12-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Can't choose your family right lol, but hey you did get stuck with me and that's awesome right lol [emoji38]. You should feel privileged to be my uncle [emoji13].

twisted
12-22-2015, 04:12 PM
Can't choose your family right lol, but hey you did get stuck with me and that's awesome right lol [emoji38]. You should feel privileged to be my uncle [emoji13].

Oh rogue is your uncle ? I seriousely thought he was your brother ....:eu-Fun8187:

jtip1810
12-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Oh rogue is your uncle ? I seriousely thought he was your brother ....:eu-Fun8187:

Lol most don't believe it! Don't help he's much younger than she is.

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 04:16 PM
Haha yeah this family is something else. About 10 nieces and nephews at least 10 years older than me!

twisted
12-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Haha yeah this family is something else. About 10 nieces and nephews at least 10 years older than me!

Uh oh your xmas gift list must be insane lmao

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 04:22 PM
Nope haha haven't talked to half of em in like 2 years haha. I kept to myself until I saw these 2 at the gym one day.
It sure used to be a mess, 40 people in one small house for Christmas was pretty insane.

wifey jtip1810
12-22-2015, 04:25 PM
True story lol.. 9 nieces & nephews by the time he (rogue) was born and he also has 12 great nieces & nephews lol. And yeah the Christmas list isn't bad if you keep your distance lol.

twisted
12-22-2015, 09:06 PM
True story lol.. 9 nieces & nephews by the time he (rogue) was born and he also has 12 great nieces & nephews lol. And yeah the Christmas list isn't bad if you keep your distance lol.

Yea better to keep distance and save some cash ......shit this kid is in school he cant afford to buy 75 gifts lmfao .....shit he is goin to keep your hoodie hahahahahahaha

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 11:44 PM
Yea better to keep distance and save some cash ......shit this kid is in school he cant afford to buy 75 gifts lmfao .....shit he is goin to keep your hoodie hahahahahahaha
Haha I can't afford the 5 people I'm supposed to buy for haha. I have money for gains and that's it!

nrogue2493
12-22-2015, 11:45 PM
Just cooked up some rice and turkey for the week, going to try and keep it clean Christmas. Chowed down some food and ready for jtip to make my arms blow up!

twisted
12-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Just cooked up some rice and turkey for the week, going to try and keep it clean Christmas. Chowed down some food and ready for jtip to make my arms blow up!

Let me fell ya eating clean and the supps for a monsta body isnt cheap , but it isnt too exspensive either now add that with 75 people lookin at uncle rogue for gifts shit I hope your schooling yields 100k yr lmao

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 02:05 AM
This guy has me doing cardio! This is not cool, I can't move my arms and now he's got me pedaling and sweating out my gains

wifey jtip1810
12-23-2015, 02:08 AM
This guy has me doing cardio! This is not cool, I can't move my arms and now he's got me pedaling and sweating out my gains

I'm on round 2 of cardio, and just finished hams & glutes and they are on fire so suck it up buttercup hehe you will be fine. You got this!!

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 02:09 AM
This dude won't stop talking to this skeleton!

twisted
12-23-2015, 02:12 AM

Tell him your magic mike you dont need cardio lmfao ........

its good for ya brother ....jtip will take good care of ya ....look at mrs jtip shes on 2nd round of cardio ;)

twisted
12-23-2015, 02:13 AM
This dude won't stop talking to this skeleton!

Lol...

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 02:13 AM
Tell him your magic mike you dont need cardio lmfao ........

its good for ya brother ....jtip will take good care of ya ....look at mrs jtip shes on 2nd round of cardio ;)
Yeah and now I'm off the bike and talking to her while jtip pedals his life away haha.

twisted
12-23-2015, 02:14 AM
Yeah and now I'm off the bike and talking to her while jtip pedals his life away haha.

Lol......

wifey jtip1810
12-23-2015, 04:21 AM
Here's your random pics from tonight [emoji38]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/22/5246f3e4d4292aa5e9f0d2d43ea1dc32.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/22/392dcae692a836fe39b0127db0dc9576.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/22/83d806b8692304d1257a2ac12d36ea14.jpg

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 04:26 AM
We need to get some better lighting and take these pics before cardio so I don't lose my pump, I've got people to impress!

twisted
12-23-2015, 09:20 AM
We need to get some better lighting and take these pics before cardio so I don't lose my pump, I've got people to impress!

Goodmorning youngster ......you lookin jacked in those pics all 3 of you ;)

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 12:12 PM
I do what I can. What can I say, training with them puts me on a while different level. I check in to the gym and check out from life, no talking, no bitching, just lifting and progrees. I'll catch up to him soon enough. Just gotta keep pushing and keep competing with the man in the mirror. Feeling pretty tight today but not usually sore. However I did get a super bad cramp in my forearm the first pose last night and that sucker still hurts!

twisted
12-23-2015, 12:29 PM
I do what I can. What can I say, training with them puts me on a while different level. I check in to the gym and check out from life, no talking, no bitching, just lifting and progrees. I'll catch up to him soon enough. Just gotta keep pushing and keep competing with the man in the mirror. Feeling pretty tight today but not usually sore. However I did get a super bad cramp in my forearm the first pose last night and that sucker still hurts!

You probably pulled a muscle while posing .....just make sure your drinking enough water !!!....

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 01:50 PM
Gallon a day keeps the cramps away! I'm usually drinking a little over a gallon. But I can't stand boring water so I get crystal lite lemonade packets. I didn't have any yesterday so I only got like 3/4 of a gallon because of it.

twisted
12-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Gallon a day keeps the cramps away! I'm usually drinking a little over a gallon. But I can't stand boring water so I get crystal lite lemonade packets. I didn't have any yesterday so I only got like 3/4 of a gallon because of it.

Good !!...

jtip1810
12-23-2015, 03:11 PM
Morning rouge, your not sore at all today? I still feel pumped my arms do not fit into my shirt today my sleeves said forget this nonsense and rolled way up lol.

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 03:14 PM
Nope, very little blood flowing through them. Pretty sore on my joints but I think that's because I hang around you old people so much. Forearms are sore from the cramp I had and from my grip just telling me no.
The underhand tricep pull downs were awful.

jtip1810
12-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Nope, very little blood flowing through them. Pretty sore on my joints but I think that's because I hang around you old people so much. Forearms are sore from the cramp I had and from my grip just telling me no.

Just wait it will hit you we workout late so it may take time to set in. Hamstrings tonight for me great day lol!

twisted
12-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Morning rouge, your not sore at all today? I still feel pumped my arms do not fit into my shirt today my sleeves said forget this nonsense and rolled way up lol.

Hahahahahaha.....

twisted
12-23-2015, 03:24 PM

Lmfao hamstrings tonite uh oh :(

jtip1810
12-23-2015, 07:19 PM
^^ you said legs and silence ensued lol!

twisted
12-23-2015, 08:53 PM
^^ you said legs and silence ensued lol!

I can hear a pin drop its so quiet :dog-duck-hunt::nox312::eu-Fun8187::xzztQ6qy7HpYbxGBA.j:97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97J EfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg:

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Just got em done! I fell asleep after I ate around 11. Got up at 215 got in got em done, hit the sauna now time to get some stuff taken care of and go shopping!

jtip1810
12-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Just got em done! I fell asleep after I ate around 11. Got up at 215 got in got em done, hit the sauna now time to get some stuff taken care of and go shopping!

We need selfies of said hamstring workout in order to confirm sir!

nrogue2493
12-23-2015, 11:07 PM

That's all I got. The ones of my legs didn't turn out.

twisted
12-24-2015, 12:03 AM
We need selfies of said hamstring workout in order to confirm sir!

Oh nooo rogue is claiming he did a work out again lmao .....cmon youngster were old heads been there done that hahahaha .......

jtip1810
12-24-2015, 12:05 AM
Oh nooo rogue is claiming he did a work out again lmao .....cmon youngster were old heads been there done that hahahaha .......

And on top of that posted some random chicks leg and tries to pass it off as own. Please lol.

nrogue2493
12-24-2015, 12:06 AM
I did I swear. I had like zero motivation and it sucked the whole way through but I got it done. Even did some cardio before hand to get loose, and sauna afterwards.

twisted
12-24-2015, 12:18 AM
I did I swear. I had like zero motivation and it sucked the whole way through but I got it done. Even did some cardio before hand to get loose, and sauna afterwards.

I was starting to believe you until you said you even did cardio lmao ......

twisted
12-24-2015, 12:24 AM
And on top of that posted some random chicks leg and tries to pass it off as own. Please lol.

I thought he was goin to post a Arnold leg shot :dog-duck-hunt:

twisted
12-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Goodmorning youngster ......

nrogue2493
12-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Morning all. It's Christmas Eve and I have yet to finish my shopping. Guess the tips just won't get anything for Christmas haha. Got a busy day today and hoping to get the the gym when I get back in town. No illegal foods involved no worries!

jtip1810
12-24-2015, 03:00 PM
Morning all. It's Christmas Eve and I have yet to finish my shopping. Guess the tips just won't get anything for Christmas haha. Got a busy day today and hoping to get the the gym when I get back in town. No illegal foods involved no worries!

Back later? It won't be until like 8:00 tonight though.

twisted
12-24-2015, 06:58 PM

Hmmm I can see you goin into town and eatin good fatty fast food ..yummy :)

twisted
12-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Back later? It won't be until like 8:00 tonight though.

Rogue told me he doesnt want to hit back , he wants to hit legs ;)

nrogue2493
12-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Rogue told me he doesnt want to hit back , he wants to hit legs ;)
Woah who asked you twisted! Haha. Headed back to town, stopped to get some food at TGI fridays. Better than McDonald's.

twisted
12-24-2015, 08:57 PM
Woah who asked you twisted! Haha. Headed back to town, stopped to get some food at TGI fridays. Better than McDonald's.

Oh I thought you told me you want more leg workouts ..hehe sorry bro ;)

wifey jtip1810
12-25-2015, 03:03 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/24/6fb82fed89f829f7c470e68c957c1eb3.jpg

Cardio time lol

twisted
12-25-2015, 04:38 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/24/6fb82fed89f829f7c470e68c957c1eb3.jpg

Cardio time lol

Rogue is a piece of work lmao .....

nrogue2493
12-25-2015, 04:49 AM
That he is!

twisted
12-25-2015, 01:48 PM
Merry xmas kid ....;) ......now give your niece the hoodie lolz...

jtip1810
12-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas, rise and shine the GF is waiting on you to come over lol.

nrogue2493
12-25-2015, 07:28 PM
Merry Christmas all! Out and about with all the families. Hope everyone has a great holiday. I'd say time to eat, but everywhere I'm going only has finger foods, this is not okay.

twisted
12-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Merry Christmas all! Out and about with all the families. Hope everyone has a great holiday. I'd say time to eat, but everywhere I'm going only has finger foods, this is not okay.

Yea like devil eggs or tortia corn chip with dip :( .....which isnt bad but I want some food

nrogue2493
12-25-2015, 09:49 PM
Psh, I wish that sounds good. More like stupid hand sandwiches and shit.

nrogue2493
12-25-2015, 11:11 PM

Got some veins popping today!

twisted
12-26-2015, 12:34 AM

Got some veins popping today!

I cant see pic brother :(

jtip1810
12-26-2015, 12:39 AM
I cant see pic brother :(

As usual with rouge no proof is said progress lol!!!

nrogue2493
12-26-2015, 12:40 AM
This damn app. Me and pictures don't get along.

nrogue2493
12-26-2015, 12:40 AM

jtip1810
12-26-2015, 12:43 AM
Looks good must have been the night of drinking that sparked that progress lol. I was moving slow myself today even took a nap but hey didn't eat much at all today so that's a plus.

twisted
12-26-2015, 01:56 AM
Drinking nooo not rogue ....

nrogue2493
12-26-2015, 05:19 AM
Drinking nooo not rogue ....
Noooo, not Rogue!!! Just a few! Killed some food today, nothing too extremely bad. Sure I'm up a few pounds and extremely happy about it haha. Jtip had more than me last night! Haha gotta have them cheats every now and then. Chest tomorrow? How about you let me try some suspension and bench 300 for once!

twisted
12-26-2015, 12:20 PM

jtip1810
12-26-2015, 02:53 PM
Noooo, not Rogue!!! Just a few! Killed some food today, nothing too extremely bad. Sure I'm up a few pounds and extremely happy about it haha. Jtip had more than me last night! Haha gotta have them cheats every now and then. Chest tomorrow? How about you let me try some suspension and bench 300 for once!

Yeah chest today right after work. 6:00 should be there if your going.

nrogue2493
12-26-2015, 05:14 PM
6pm. I think that can work.

twisted
12-26-2015, 06:49 PM
6pm. I think that can work.

And no rogue jtip will not be doin legs today so dont beg him ;)

Chest and shoulders today youngster ....:)

jtip1810
12-26-2015, 06:51 PM
And no rogue jtip will not be doin legs today so dont beg him ;)

Chest and shoulders today youngster ....:)

You know that means tomorrow we won't hear from him cause its Quads day lol!!!

twisted
12-26-2015, 06:55 PM
You know that means tomorrow we won't hear from him cause its Quads day lol!!!

:aQL4GoLdffiS.jpg::p5iyvvK::sleeping1111:........

nrogue2493
12-27-2015, 02:05 AM
Call it water weight, bloat, fat, whatever this guy just weighed in at 182 on the dot.

twisted
12-27-2015, 02:27 AM
Call it water weight, bloat, fat, whatever this guy just weighed in at 182 on the dot.

Lolz.... win for ya brother

nrogue2493
12-27-2015, 02:52 AM
Chest and shoulders with jtip wasn't too bad. Rough like always. But I'm getting used to it. And of course I'm too stupid to let him out do me so trying to keep up may kill me one day but I think I killed it. Knew when you stop, knew when to drop the weight. I leave half of my ego at the door when I walk in. Incline press machine
Dumbbell flys
Incline Dumbbell press
Cable crossovers
Flat machine chest press
Under hand front raises

Shoulders
Front raises
Side raises
Shoulder press machine

4x10-12
And then, wait for it, here's the shocker, 10 minutes of cardio. Would have done more but had plans so had to get home and get ready.

twisted
12-27-2015, 03:02 AM
Nice session ....

twisted
12-27-2015, 12:41 PM
Goodmorning youngster ....jtip is on his way to get ya its leg day !! We all know how much you love and live for leg day :FkiiBTekVQcXweT.jpg:0wOVuPrp3oNHLhxP.jp:dance5644 :........and dont forget your 20min fast cardio afterwards :a010:

jtip1810
12-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Goodmorning youngster ....jtip is on his way to get ya its leg day !! We all know how much you love and live for leg day :FkiiBTekVQcXweT.jpg:0wOVuPrp3oNHLhxP.jp:dance5644 :........and dont forget your 20min fast cardio afterwards :a010:

He said last night he was going not holding my breath though lol.

twisted
12-27-2015, 02:42 PM
He said last night he was going not holding my breath though lol.

:50c3e78d28a2ee9a9f8....hes chilling with his phone on silent haha

nrogue2493
12-27-2015, 08:34 PM
I didn't even get a text this morning. Guess I'll have to go all by myself.

jtip1810
12-27-2015, 08:36 PM

Huh? You said you would text me nice try player. I went at 10:00 like I planned now watching football.

twisted
12-27-2015, 10:42 PM

Here we go ......lmfao

twisted
12-28-2015, 11:08 AM
Goodmorning youngster .....

jtip1810
12-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Morning, no legs workout posted yesterday???

twisted
12-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Morning, no legs workout posted yesterday???

:eu-Fun8187:....

nrogue2493
12-28-2015, 03:06 PM
I spent all yesterday with a shop vac getting water out of my room. Also my boat probably floated away so I couldn't get up to the gym if I had the time. It was a pain in the ass to get to work this morning even. So I plan to stop at the gym up by work before I head home because I feel like its going to be another late night. Doing quads don't you worry!

jtip1810
12-28-2015, 03:50 PM
I spent all yesterday with a shop vac getting water out of my room. Also my boat probably floated away so I couldn't get up to the gym if I had the time. It was a pain in the ass to get to work this morning even. So I plan to stop at the gym up by work before I head home because I feel like its going to be another late night. Doing quads don't you worry!

Indoor pools are cool bro lol. Sorry to hear it I know it's sucks I was thinking its time to build an arc 8in of rain just this weekend is crazy.

Good luck with quads I'm on a chill day and back at it tomorrow.

nrogue2493
12-28-2015, 03:52 PM
I'd rather have Sunday as a chill day anyway, get ready for Monday to come back around.

twisted
12-28-2015, 06:09 PM

What happened kid ? .....

nrogue2493
12-28-2015, 06:51 PM
A torrential down pour. Record setting rain. Its insane. I had to put boots on just to get up to pee last night. And the basement is sloped away from the sump pump for some stupid reason so that's virtually worthless.

twisted
12-28-2015, 07:54 PM
A torrential down pour. Record setting rain. Its insane. I had to put boots on just to get up to pee last night. And the basement is sloped away from the sump pump for some stupid reason so that's virtually worthless.

Wtf .....place sump closer to water and add longer discharge hose I guess ......damn it had to suck :(