PDA

View Full Version : AP Bulk Log Until New Years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

jtip1810
02-09-2016, 02:04 PM
I seen him Sunday and yesterday was a rest day for us so sure he will be back today unless he strictly a planet fitness guy now :coffee1344:

nrogue2493
02-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Morning all. Yeah just haven't been around to get on here. A little mentally checked out. Went ahead Sunday and hit quads and calves and about 5 minutes of cardio and decided if rather go eat. Rest day yesterday was great and full of turkey and rice. And here we go for arms in a few hours.

jtip1810
02-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Arms day is the best day! This is my 2 a day lifting session day not looking forward to that BBW shoulder routine later lol.

nrogue2493
02-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Ready for armageddon! Headed to the gym and saw one of tipsters followers was there so had to change route and go to a different gym. Pulling up now and finishing my preworkout and going in to kill it.

twisted
02-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Ready for armageddon! Headed to the gym and saw one of tipsters followers was there so had to change route and go to a different gym. Pulling up now and finishing my preworkout and going in to kill it.

Hahahaha ....dont forget the 45mins cardio hehehe

jtip1810
02-09-2016, 11:56 PM

There your followers now bro lol.

nrogue2493
02-09-2016, 11:57 PM
I'm bigger than him I'll tell him to get fucked. I hate people who don't even try to do shit right and want to talk non stop. I shut up eventually.

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 12:00 AM
I'm bigger than him I'll tell him to get fucked. I hate people who don't even try to do shit right and want to talk non stop. I shut up eventually.

That's why you have headphones and walk away after each set if you haven't noticed that's all I do lets me focus and get my mind right for the next set.

twisted
02-10-2016, 12:06 AM
Lolz....

He only wants to be your friend ;)

That's why you have headphones and walk away after each set if you haven't noticed that's all I do lets me focus and get my mind right for the next set.
I just walk away to water fountain and dont come back hehehe

nrogue2493
02-10-2016, 12:08 AM
I throw on the headphones but he is like a gnat at a bbq just flying around all annoying and shit and doesn't take it seriously like we do.

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 12:10 AM
I throw on the headphones but he is like a gnat at a bbq just flying around all annoying and shit and doesn't take it seriously like we do.

He's new I can remember a time that was you lol.

nrogue2493
02-10-2016, 12:14 AM
He's new I can remember a time that was you lol.
Yeah it's just annoying when it isn't you anymore and you don't have patience for people. I like his fat friend though.

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 12:15 AM
Yeah it's just annoying when it isn't you anymore and you don't have patience for people. I like his fat friend though.

The big kid tries and wants to be in shape. I can fix him for sure he already has the drive.

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Hey just so you know your niece was curling 50lbs with ease today, just in case you need motivation lol.

twisted
02-10-2016, 11:50 AM
Goodmorning kid ...how you feeling :)

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Hamstring's today you in?

twisted
02-10-2016, 06:09 PM

Crickets..:)

nrogue2493
02-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Yeah ill be there. Same time as usual. I ready for the hot tub after wards haha. I'm starting to see a little ham separation. Nothing insane but liking what I'm seeing. 2 more weeks of tren mast and test. Then it's pct time and I'm not sure I'm ready. But I know the woman is certainly ready for me to lose the attitude. Haha

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Yeah ill be there. Same time as usual. I ready for the hot tub after wards haha. I'm starting to see a little ham separation. Nothing insane but liking what I'm seeing. 2 more weeks of tren mast and test. Then it's pct time and I'm not sure I'm ready. But I know the woman is certainly ready for me to lose the attitude. Haha

I hear ya! My attitude is all kinds of messed up but I can tell and control it a little. Damn kids broke the ice maker on the freezer and I needed ice for a protein smoothie the entire house was gonna get an ass whooping lol. Still have no ice though [emoji20]. I get up today and super slow was playing video games last night and left the damn tv on I was just like WTF. He really needs to get that job and see what it's like out there.

Yeah same time 645ish get done my hams look ok my quads are also ok but damn calves hate me they just won't grow.

twisted
02-10-2016, 06:55 PM

Hey kid theres alot other changes you will see just keep hammering away ;)

I hear ya! My attitude is all kinds of messed up but I can tell and control it a little. Damn kids broke the ice maker on the freezer and I needed ice for a protein smoothie the entire house was gonna get an ass whooping lol. Still have no ice though [emoji20]. I get up today and super slow was playing video games last night and left the damn tv on I was just like WTF. He really needs to get that job and see what it's like out there.

Yeah same time 645ish get done my hams look ok my quads are also ok but damn calves hate me they just won't grow.

Who broke the god damn ice maker while holdin a brick in your hand haha ....thats one thing I dont miss about tren .....shit I could clear a room or clear the hole shop when I got started lmao

nrogue2493
02-10-2016, 06:55 PM

I was over hanging out with her family against my will and I don't deal with kids, or annoying fat people that "know how to lose weight" they kept asking about my food how it's gross and why do you get to eat all those oreos I thought you were on a diet and I'm like I am and have been for quite a while so I can do shit like this, went way off the handle and had to go in the bathroom and get my shit together. Just to realize Rogue wasn't going to be getting any this weekend, I lost it.

nrogue2493
02-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Hey kid theres alot other changes you will see just keep hammering away ;)

Who broke the god damn ice maker while holdin a brick in your hand haha ....thats one thing I dont miss about tren .....shit I could clear a room or clear the hole shop when I got started lmao
Shit I love it. The anger just gets me going and going and goig. If somethings heavy it pisses off and it gets light real quick. People get out of my way and if not I move them. I got a raise even because I gave no shits and looked and sounded mean as shit doing it haha.

twisted
02-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Shit I love it. The anger just gets me going and going and goig. If somethings heavy it pisses off and it gets light real quick. People get out of my way and if not I move them. I got a raise even because I gave no shits and looked and sounded mean as shit doing it haha.

Hahaha....tren is love hate relationship trust me ......love it now ,sooner or later you will hate it haha

nrogue2493
02-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Hahaha....tren is love hate relationship trust me ......love it now ,sooner or later you will hate it haha
Well knock on wood I haven't gotten the one side effect I'm not going to speak of. It's kinda like Voldemort, you don't say his name. **the cough** haha. Once I get that I'll be outta town with that shit.

jtip1810
02-10-2016, 07:08 PM

You couldn't have said that any better lmao. I almost dread it each time then the result keep me coming back.

twisted
02-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Hey kid how was the workout with the tipster;)

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Hey kid how was the workout with the tipster;)
Still killing it. Hams are wrapping up now. Then it's abs and hot tub in the snow. Can't wait to get some food back in me, took a nap and lost motivation to eat haha.

twisted
02-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Still killing it. Hams are wrapping up now. Then it's abs and hot tub in the snow. Can't wait to get some food back in me, took a nap and lost motivation to eat haha.

Its the tren thqts killing that appetite of yours kid ....I sure tipster filled you in ;) ....wrap those legs cause the tipster doesnt play footsey at gym lmao

twisted
02-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Goodmorning kid how you feeling ;)

jtip1810
02-11-2016, 12:48 PM
My guess would be he's feeling like it's hard to walk today [emoji23]

twisted
02-11-2016, 12:55 PM

My thoughts exactly ;)

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 03:59 PM

Yeah a little rough. Not too terrible, but woke up around 1am to pee and realized at that point, I'd rather wet the bed than try to walk to the bathroom and back. I think tight would be a better description right now, I'm sure itll be worse after a day of sitting at this desk.

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 04:02 PM
We had a casuality this morning. I woke up and made 8egg whites with 2 yolks like every morning. put them on a paper plate and headed to work. Got about half way to work and made a left turn, all my eggs went flying and into the passenger door and under the seat. Of course I didn't have time to go back, and theres no kitchen here at work. I had 2 meals for lunch and lunch so I could have one of those for breakfast and starve the rest of the day, and my boss doesn't usually get here until 830 so I sit here for 2.5 hours in the car, I couldn't wait that long to eat some oatmeal. I had to go to mcdonalds. I had 2 of the egg white delight muffin sandwiches:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( But good news is, they have already left the building so its like I never even ate them!

twisted
02-11-2016, 04:43 PM
We had a casuality this morning. I woke up and made 8egg whites with 2 yolks like every morning. put them on a paper plate and headed to work. Got about half way to work and made a left turn, all my eggs went flying and into the passenger door and under the seat. Of course I didn't have time to go back, and theres no kitchen here at work. I had 2 meals for lunch and lunch so I could have one of those for breakfast and starve the rest of the day, and my boss doesn't usually get here until 830 so I sit here for 2.5 hours in the car, I couldn't wait that long to eat some oatmeal. I had to go to mcdonalds. I had 2 of the egg white delight muffin sandwiches:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( But good news is, they have already left the building so its like I never even ate them!

Hahahahahahahaha dude you should of dove for those eggs like a wide reciever diving for the football hahahaha ........ mc donalds doesnt stick around for long with me either :( ......

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Hahahahahahahaha dude you should of dove for those eggs like a wide reciever diving for the football hahahaha ........ mc donalds doesnt stick around for long with me either :( ......
I dove for them like cam dove for that fumble. Once I saw they were gone I put my hands back on the wheel. Hahahah

jtip1810
02-11-2016, 04:46 PM
I dove for them like cam dove for that fumble. Once I saw they were gone I put my hands back on the wheel. Hahahah

Lmao....didn't want to get injured [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Hell no. Then I couldn't out deadlift you tomorrow. [emoji123] [emoji123] [emoji123] [emoji12]

jtip1810
02-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Hell no. Then I couldn't out deadlift you tomorrow. [emoji123] [emoji123] [emoji123] [emoji12]

You may want to worry more about your niece than me otherwise she's gonna sneak up and pass us both [emoji15]

twisted
02-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Lmao ........

God forbid he get injured :(

Hahaha no you didnt go there haha

You may want to worry more about your niece than me otherwise she's gonna sneak up and pass us both [emoji15]

Shes on you guys ass last thing you guys need is to slow down ;)

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Today was supposed to be a rest day. But with the shitty start with the eggs, to the rest of this turd of a day, I have to go blow off some steam. Going to do the BBW Shoulder routine, and some cardio until I sweat out 10 lbs of water because that's about 50% of why I'm pissed today. Feel like shit, look like shit, holding water, pissed at work, and everything else, I just want to pick stuff up and throw it around.

twisted
02-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Today was supposed to be a rest day. But with the shitty start with the eggs, to the rest of this turd of a day, I have to go blow off some steam. Going to do the BBW Shoulder routine, and some cardio until I sweat out 10 lbs of water because that's about 50% of why I'm pissed today. Feel like shit, look like shit, holding water, pissed at work, and everything else, I just want to pick stuff up and throw it around.

Kid your not mad at retaining water or looking like shit your pissed cause of tren .!! ...hence love / hate hehehe

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Kid your not mad at retaining water or looking like shit your pissed cause of tren .!! ...hence love / hate hehehe
Just let me be mad damnit. I have a phone interview for a job here in a few minutes then I'm going to the gym. Other than breakfast food has been on point all day.

twisted
02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Just let me be mad damnit. I have a phone interview for a job here in a few minutes then I'm going to the gym. Other than breakfast food has been on point all day.

Hey good luck with interview kid !! ;)

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 10:26 PM
Hey good luck with interview kid !! ;)
Thanks, only one problem.
My mom is retired/disabled, so she sits at home and said she would apply for jobs for me. She has been and has sent me twice to Indiana by mistake for an interview and has applied in new Orleans and Indianapolis, which is not where I live, at all. So I am interviewing for a job 400 miles away.

twisted
02-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Thanks, only one problem.
My mom is retired/disabled, so she sits at home and said she would apply for jobs for me. She has been and has sent me twice to Indiana by mistake for an interview and has applied in new Orleans and Indianapolis, which is not where I live, at all. So I am interviewing for a job 400 miles away.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .........moms is really networking for ya ;)

nrogue2493
02-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Yeah she's getting my name out there that's for sure! I can't be mad at her for helping but it's aggravating and I get my hopes up when they call and are like blah blah interview for our Tokyo Japan location you applied for last week. Like what the fuck mom get it together! Your supposed to be my secretary, my secretary would know where I live!

jtip1810
02-11-2016, 10:39 PM
I think you need to up that A.I. Lmao.

Word for word you sound like my wife. I'm bloated/looking fat/cry when I look in the mirror [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

twisted
02-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Yeah she's getting my name out there that's for sure! I can't be mad at her for helping but it's aggravating and I get my hopes up when they call and are like blah blah interview for our Tokyo Japan location you applied for last week. Like what the fuck mom get it together! Your supposed to be my secretary, my secretary would know where I live!
Lmfao .....

I think you need to up that A.I. Lmao.

Word for word you sound like my wife. I'm bloated/looking fat/cry when I look in the mirror [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

damn side affects :(

nrogue2493
02-12-2016, 02:52 AM
No shoulders today. Forgot I had mast and tren to pin today and I've done quads the last 3 times so I had to do a shoulder. After that I was checked out, ate, laid down and took a nap. I've been upping the AI I thought I was going to have other issues that I don't want to experience ever again. But it was just a shitty day all together and I'm sounding like some of the other guys out here so I'm done with that shit.
Tomorrow's a new day. Time to catch a couple z's. Literally like 2 and toss and turn the other 7 hours haha.

jtip1810
02-12-2016, 02:55 AM
No shoulders today. Forgot I had mast and tren to pin today and I've done quads the last 3 times so I had to do a shoulder. After that I was checked out, ate, laid down and took a nap. I've been upping the AI I thought I was going to have other issues that I don't want to experience ever again. But it was just a shitty day all together and I'm sounding like some of the other guys out here so I'm done with that shit.
Tomorrow's a new day. Time to catch a couple z's. Literally like 2 and toss and turn the other 7 hours haha.

Take NyQuil lol. I'm about use to getting no sleep myself even thought about upping the dose a little. If my wife will let me that is [emoji12]

nrogue2493
02-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Take NyQuil lol. I'm about use to getting no sleep myself even thought about upping the dose a little. If my wife will let me that is [emoji12]
Haha 600 a week is enough for me, we'll today I drew everything out for the rest of this cycle. Had a tad extra and decided to shove it in today hoping it'll kick me in the ass tomorrow and help me tear shit up.

jtip1810
02-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Yeah I'm no where near 600mg and won't go that high for very long if at all. In only at 450mg thinking of 500mg though.

nrogue2493
02-12-2016, 03:06 AM
Yeah I'm no where near 600mg and won't go that high for very long if at all. In only at 450mg thinking of 500mg though.
200mg a pin 3 times a week. Today's hurt bad as fuck like the whole time going in and then bad after I had a hot towel on it for a good half hour.

jtip1810
02-12-2016, 03:07 AM
200mg a pin 3 times a week. Today's hurt bad as fuck like the whole time going in and then bad after I had a hot towel on it for a good half hour.

Sounds about right using that much in a new muscle will hurt a bit.

twisted
02-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Goodmorning kid .....

nrogue2493
02-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Good afternoon all! I decided to sleep through my alarm today, good thing today was all overtime and they don't show up to let me in until 9 anyway. Cooked my eggs and threw them in a sealed container for safe keeping, no fumbles today! About to head out and go lay out some turkey to thaw so I can start prepping in the morning. Ready to hit some back tonight, I may or may not wait for tipster. I may go earlier, or I may go later, the woman has some stuff to do until about 10 or so, so I may screw off until a little later and go. But then again I may go home take a nap and head out when the tipster gets off work. Inhaling my turkey and rice and sipping some h20 in the mean time.

twisted
02-12-2016, 08:32 PM
Good afternoon all! I decided to sleep through my alarm today, good thing today was all overtime and they don't show up to let me in until 9 anyway. Cooked my eggs and threw them in a sealed container for safe keeping, no fumbles today! About to head out and go lay out some turkey to thaw so I can start prepping in the morning. Ready to hit some back tonight, I may or may not wait for tipster. I may go earlier, or I may go later, the woman has some stuff to do until about 10 or so, so I may screw off until a little later and go. But then again I may go home take a nap and head out when the tipster gets off work. Inhaling my turkey and rice and sipping some h20 in the mean time.

Try to make the workout happen with the tipster ;) .....its good that we have workout partners that push us especially when were tryin to build muscle ....all jokes aside :)

jtip1810
02-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Try to make the workout happen with the tipster ;) .....its good that we have workout partners that push us especially when were tryin to build muscle ....all jokes aside :)

I got the wife I'm good [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

twisted
02-12-2016, 08:57 PM
I got the wife I'm good [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Exactly lmao ....see rogue ;)

twisted
02-13-2016, 11:42 AM
Goodmorning kid ;)

twisted
02-13-2016, 11:15 PM
Hey rogue are you and the tipster hitting the gym tonite ?....

jtip1810
02-13-2016, 11:43 PM
I don't think so he's MIA but I'm fueling up now after a long ass day at work. Gonna take some frustration out on the DB's there in for it [emoji51]

twisted
02-13-2016, 11:53 PM
I don't think so he's MIA but I'm fueling up now after a long ass day at work. Gonna take some frustration out on the DB's there in for it [emoji51]

Thats the best workouts imo ....;).....just remember be aware of tendons !!!...all else is fair game ;)

jtip1810
02-13-2016, 11:58 PM
Thats the best workouts imo ....;).....just remember be aware of tendons !!!...all else is fair game ;)

Yes sir not kinking shoulder would be a good thing. I'll gauge it early on hit a few heavy sets then blast out the last 2 or 3 for blood volume.

Hey I can feel some gainz in the back from yesterday[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Think the wife may be correct I push a little harder alone. I think I may lift lighter at times with others to keep guys from ego lifting and doing correct form I never paid attention until she said something.

mnmsnowbeast
02-14-2016, 01:20 AM
Yup,makes sense,i can agree with that to.

twisted
02-14-2016, 11:40 AM
Goodmorning kid ;)....you still mia ?

jtip1810
02-14-2016, 02:50 PM
We may have to send a search party to the local Planet Fitness see if he's ok.

nrogue2493
02-14-2016, 02:53 PM
No I'm here. Tried to post yesterday and couldn't get good enough service. Friday night stayed with some friends until about 9. Went and did back in an empty gym for a couple hours. Super setted everything with rear delts. Finished it off with 1 giant drop set of Seated calves 100 reps. Then got on the bike for 15 and couldn't take much more.
Missed yesterday had a bunch of shit to do, birthday parties, going away parties, and all kinds of nonsense. Getting up in a few to go hit chest and going to go Monday and do quads so I can get back on the schedule. Didn't go Mia just had shit to do and couldn't get a full message typed out to explain it.

twisted
02-14-2016, 06:02 PM
We were alittle worried about you ...thought maybe planet fitness had you locked up for liftin to gain muscle with there weights ;)

No I'm here. Tried to post yesterday and couldn't get good enough service. Friday night stayed with some friends until about 9. Went and did back in an empty gym for a couple hours. Super setted everything with rear delts. Finished it off with 1 giant drop set of Seated calves 100 reps. Then got on the bike for 15 and couldn't take much more.
Missed yesterday had a bunch of shit to do, birthday parties, going away parties, and all kinds of nonsense. Getting up in a few to go hit chest and going to go Monday and do quads so I can get back on the schedule. Didn't go Mia just had shit to do and couldn't get a full message typed out to explain it.

twisted
02-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Goodmorning kid ....;)

nrogue2493
02-15-2016, 06:35 PM
Morning Boss. Starting work an hour later this week so I get to toss and turn for a little longer in the morning haha. Got some school to catch up on so outta here in about an hour, which is fine, only had one meal prepped so I gotta swing by the house and get some more before I head to school. Chest last night was nice, and long, got into it with the girlfriends parents so I needed to go blow off some steam before I blew off some heads! haha

I think I do more exercises and drop sets when I'm alone just like jtip goes heavier and pushes a little harder, or so he thinks:Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Chest and Shoulders
Warm up with cable single arm front raises
ss with incline chest press hammer strength machine.
after 2 sets of the ss I dropped the raises out and upped the weight for another 4 sets 10-12 7 on the last one of 3 plates

Flat barbell bench 5sets 15, 12, 12, 8, 15

Incline DB Press
ss with Incline DB Flys
4X12

Decline Hammer Strength Machine Single Arm Across the body 4x12
ss with cable crossovers 4X20

bent over at waist cable cross overs with a high pulley 4X20
ss with flat hammer strength machine

TRI SET For Delts

EZ Bar Under Hand Cable front raises
DB Side Laterals
DB Front Raises
4x15

3x12 shrugs
SS with weak as shit shoulder DB presses. 35s 3X12

Ran outta steam and decided it was time for cardio. Watched some how to videos and highlights of the hockey games for 21 minutes on the treadmill.

Didnt have much of an audience last night so didn't feel the need to go heavy, and didn't have a lot of gas anyway after I blew off all my steam and preworkout wore off.

Going to hit quads today after my long school session because I cant be skipping days and still trying to catch you guys.

3 more pins and I am done with this blast. Sitting at a comfy lean purty 190. Abs, vascularity, fullness, a goood handful of striations, and a sense of semi-accomplishment.

First run on tren and mast, it was a fun one but I think there were a handful of things I could have done differently. But over all I think this has been a good LONG run and don't plan on quitting anytime soon. But PCT is coming in a couple weeks and I can't wait to feel like garbage!

twisted
02-15-2016, 06:50 PM
We all love tren/mast and you will too hahaha, there great compounds enjoy ;)

twisted
02-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Goodmorning youngster ..:)

twisted
02-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Mr rogue ! Mr rogue please report to AP's subforum .....If anyone has seen Mr rogue please call missing kids unit ;)

nrogue2493
02-17-2016, 10:47 PM
Rogue is in the building. He's at school haha. Had a short day at work, went to an interview after that and had to fly back over to class.

Arms last night felt great until it was time to hop on the bike and do cardio.

twisted
02-17-2016, 10:57 PM
Rogue is in the building. He's at school haha. Had a short day at work, went to an interview after that and had to fly back over to class.

Arms last night felt great until it was time to hop on the bike and do cardio.

Oh looky looky who showed up ;)

nrogue2493
02-17-2016, 10:59 PM
Arms/ calves/ cardio:(
Warm up with light weight db alternating hammer/supinating curls
ss with light over head single arm extensions

Seated DB Supinating Curls
ss with lying single arm db skull crushers and across the body

EZ Bar Cable Tricep PushDown
ss with ez bar preacher curls

Straight bar cable curls
ss with French Press

Bent over tricep kickback with cable
ss with standing high cable bicep curl

FINISHER WAS AWFUL!
Lying facing an incline bench. Hanging arms straight down ez bar curls.
3 sets of 35, 35, 28. 50lb, 50lb, 40lb

Standing Tricep Overhead rope extensions
3 sets of 45, 40, 35. 70lb, 60lb, 60lb.

Standing EZ BAR cable curls 3 sets of 50 80lb, 70lb, 70lb.

CALVES
Seated calf raises
ss with straight leg leg press calf raises
3x20 each.
Cramped up the whole time and wasn't sure cardio was going to happen. But I knew no one believed me so I did it damnit.
Made it 18 minutes on the bike before I had to get off.

twisted
02-17-2016, 11:03 PM
:7_5_142:....

nrogue2493
02-17-2016, 11:10 PM
My phone updated the app so it hasn't been telling me all my updates, and I keep up with jtip and your the only other one who ever says anything so sometimes I forget about it for a few hours. And by then the search party is already out in full force.

Posting shit from my phone is a pain in the ass sometimes anyway, I like my workouts to be nice and neat and orderly on the post haha.

nrogue2493
02-17-2016, 11:11 PM
Oh looky looky who showed up ;)

And this time the interview wasn't in Indiana! Hahaha

twisted
02-17-2016, 11:17 PM
And this time the interview wasn't in Indiana! Hahaha

Cool .....how you think it went ?

twisted
02-17-2016, 11:19 PM
My phone updated the app so it hasn't been telling me all my updates, and I keep up with jtip and your the only other one who ever says anything so sometimes I forget about it for a few hours. And by then the search party is already out in full force.

Posting shit from my phone is a pain in the ass sometimes anyway, I like my workouts to be nice and neat and orderly on the post haha.
Dude I .dont use the app for bop ...that tapatalk is horrible imo ....I just use the full site form and it fits on my phones screen .....

nrogue2493
02-17-2016, 11:21 PM
Cool .....how you think it went ?

I think it went good. It was a weird job preview, hey this is what your job is going to be if you get hired, this is what youll make and this is the hiring process. Really weird, 6 candidates at 1 table and 1 hiring manager. Not one of us applied for the same job. They didn't ask many questions. Well literally 2. 1 She had us put our hand in a bucket and grab a random question out, WTF!, and the other if we were familiar with the casino procedures and I laughed and said yes haha. She said she liked that I currently do the same job at my job now so she would call me by Friday, Fingers crossed.

twisted
02-17-2016, 11:26 PM
I think it went good. It was a weird job preview, hey this is what your job is going to be if you get hired, this is what youll make and this is the hiring process. Really weird, 6 candidates at 1 table and 1 hiring manager. Not one of us applied for the same job. They didn't ask many questions. Well literally 2. 1 She had us put our hand in a bucket and grab a random question out, WTF!, and the other if we were familiar with the casino procedures and I laughed and said yes haha. She said she liked that I currently do the same job at my job now so she would call me by Friday, Fingers crossed.
Was she hot ? ...or atleast do able ?....or was fugly :( ..........if she said she call you on friday shit thats a good sign ....

nrogue2493
02-17-2016, 11:31 PM
Was she hot ? ...or atleast do able ?....or was fugly :( ..........if she said she call you on friday shit thats a good sign ....

Yeah very doable. Nice fat ass, pretty fit, could tell she goes to the gym, what she does when she's there I'm not sure but I don't think she's just that lucky. She started talking about the company doing wellness activities and shit and said there are perks for going to the gym and getting a discount at Golds, she then looked at me and I guess implied that I barely fit in my shirt so she was directing the gym comments at me because she noticed the gainzzzz

twisted
02-18-2016, 12:12 AM
Yeah very doable. Nice fat ass, pretty fit, could tell she goes to the gym, what she does when she's there I'm not sure but I don't think she's just that lucky. She started talking about the company doing wellness activities and shit and said there are perks for going to the gym and getting a discount at Golds, she then looked at me and I guess implied that I barely fit in my shirt so she was directing the gym comments at me because she noticed the gainzzzz

Should of told her you like to workout with her , and see that fat ass with just some thongs on :1948818-1288563855-:zxtHhCSt1IxOjGuwaD.:zxtHhCSt1IxOjGuwaD.:eu-Fun8187:

sorry Im alittle sick and twisted :(

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 12:19 AM
Sounds like she goes to the gym more than rouge lmao.... Get hired and I'll school you on what to do. I have to teach this kid everything [emoji13]

twisted
02-18-2016, 12:23 AM
Sounds like she goes to the gym more than rouge lmao.... Get hired and I'll school you on what to do. I have to teach this kid everything [emoji13]

Lol......yea maybe it isnt a good idea to workout with her ;)

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 12:25 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ......yea maybe it isnt a good idea to workout with her hahahahaha

Not a good idea for me have you seen my wife lmao.... Hard to explain that ass whooping I'll be telling everyone I ran into an open door or some shit a battered spouse would say. I don't want to be battered not a good look for me [emoji12]

twisted
02-18-2016, 12:29 AM
Not a good idea for me have you seen my wife lmao.... Hard to explain that ass whooping I'll be telling everyone I ran into an open door or some shit a battered spouse would say. I don't want to be battered not a good look for me [emoji12]

Haha" oh what happened to you ummm I slipped and fell " :(

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 12:32 AM
Haha" oh what happened to you ummm I slipped and fell " :(

And both my eyes stopped the fall. Yeah she ain't playing that shit I'm always in trouble now for females coming up to me. Keep telling her they don't want me I'm an old man that's loosing his hair. Doesn't work though and rouge is forever getting me in trouble. Fucking rouge [emoji12]

nrogue2493
02-18-2016, 12:34 AM
And both my eyes stopped the fall. Yeah she ain't playing that shit I'm always in trouble now for females coming up to me. Keep telling her they don't want me I'm an old man that's loosing his hair. Doesn't work though and rouge is forever getting me in trouble. Fucking rouge [emoji12]
Hey, not my fault haha. It's skeletors fault!

twisted
02-18-2016, 12:35 AM

Fucking rogue ......

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 12:36 AM
Hey, not my fault haha. It's skeletors fault!

Yeah she's here and already staring at me

twisted
02-18-2016, 12:40 AM
Yeah she's here and already staring at me

Does the tipster have a stalker hahaha ........she sounds hawt as hell with a nickname like skeletor lmao

wifey jtip1810
02-18-2016, 12:52 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/17/f6796ee98419feb6b00c3faa78e0c068.jpg

This is why she has the awesome nickname lol.

nrogue2493
02-18-2016, 12:54 AM
I'm going to have to skip legs tonight, I just got super fucking sick from that picture.

twisted
02-18-2016, 01:10 AM

Omg ......:(

twisted
02-18-2016, 01:11 AM
I'm going to have to skip legs tonight, I just got super fucking sick from that picture.

Omg dude no way , .now Im sick

twisted
02-18-2016, 01:13 AM

Is that the tipsters big ass bicep peeking ......shes definitely a eye catcher :(

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 01:16 AM
Is that the tipsters big ass bicep peeking ......shes definitely a eye catcher :(

How did you guess lmao.... My wife called me over to take that pic then gave me loads of shit afterwards. I can't win bro [emoji20]

twisted
02-18-2016, 01:22 AM
How did you guess lmao.... My wife called me over to take that pic then gave me loads of shit afterwards I cant win bro [emoji20]

Its woman thing broski we will never understand lmao ..

wifey jtip1810
02-18-2016, 03:07 AM
Its woman thing broski we will never understand lmao ..

Yeppers lol, we are all bat shit crazy [emoji854].

twisted
02-18-2016, 12:03 PM
Goodmorning kid ;) .....

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 07:42 PM
Last I seen the kid he was already limping from the first set of hamstrings lmao......must be a rough day for him I'm guessing.

twisted
02-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Last I seen the kid he was already limping from the first set of hamstrings lmao......must be a rough day for him I'm guessing.

Maybe he had rough nite with skeletor ;) .......wore him out ;)

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 07:56 PM
Maybe he had rough nite with skeletor ;) .......wore him out ;)

Anythings possible with rouge.....Fuckin Rouge!

twisted
02-18-2016, 07:58 PM
Anythings possible with rouge.....Fuckin Rouge!

...he maybe at gym doin cardio ..;)

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 08:00 PM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

nrogue2493
02-18-2016, 09:50 PM
Shut up ass holes I'm alive. Hamstrings was rough not gonna lie, and I had zero energy and had to shit the whole time but knew it was going to be a trip of a lifetime if I got started.

Hamstrings.
Seated curls 4X12

Leg press high narrow foot placement
ss with prone curls
4x12
Leg Press Single Leg High Narrow (AWFUL)
3x12

Straight leg deadlifts with heel raised on plate
ss with seated calves

Seated curls again
ss with abductor and adductor

Crunch machine 3x30
Cable twists 3x12

I was ready for bed.

jtip1810
02-18-2016, 09:52 PM
We just weren't sure if skeletor kidnapped you or someone at planet fitness. Just worried is all [emoji23]

twisted
02-18-2016, 10:32 PM
Hi rogue ;)

twisted
02-19-2016, 11:36 AM
Goodmorning kid ...:)

jtip1810
02-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Back and delts kinda day youngster!

nrogue2493
02-19-2016, 01:10 PM
Up an at em. That rest day was torture! I didn't know what to do. The woman is out of town for work and I sat at home and watched Netflix until I fell asleep at like midnight haha. Back day tonight should be fun can't wait to get back in the gym with tipster.

twisted
02-19-2016, 01:24 PM
Up an at em. That rest day was torture! I didn't know what to do. The woman is out of town for work and I sat at home and watched Netflix until I fell asleep at like midnight haha. Back day tonight should be fun can't wait to get back in the gym with tipster.

Woo wee flex friday kid .....lets see those muscles ......and ps dont let the tipster make you do cardio first cause that just kills the pump bro;)

nrogue2493
02-19-2016, 03:17 PM
Woo wee flex friday kid .....lets see those muscles ......and ps dont let the tipster make you do cardio first cause that just kills the pump bro;)

Haha Don't worry I wont let him do that. Gotta show off a real pump today. Going to go a little lighter and try to get better pause and squeezes in tonight. Try and get more blood flowing in these baby muscles!

twisted
02-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Haha Don't worry I wont let him do that. Gotta show off a real pump today. Going to go a little lighter and try to get better pause and squeezes in tonight. Try and get more blood flowing in these baby muscles!

Rite on kid ......

nrogue2493
02-19-2016, 03:59 PM
Alright PCT has been ordered through Superior and I am not ready to come at all! :97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U. jpg:

twisted
02-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Alright PCT has been ordered through Superior and I am not ready to come at all! :97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U.jpg::97JEfHh1TZ1U. jpg:

You will be fine kid .....keep diet and workouts on point ....

twisted
02-20-2016, 02:00 AM
Hey hows the workout goin kid ;)

jtip1810
02-20-2016, 02:21 AM
I think planet fitness got him again.

twisted
02-20-2016, 02:37 AM
I think planet fitness got him again.

No way serious !!...oh poor rogue :(

twisted
02-20-2016, 10:18 AM
Goodmorning kid where ever your at ;) ...

nrogue2493
02-20-2016, 01:55 PM
I'm here now guys. My friend closed on a house last night and I'm the only that can pick anything up so I had to help.

nrogue2493
02-20-2016, 01:57 PM
Going for 2 today but dunno if I'll be able to pull off 2 full workouts. Doing back now. Abs check this morning was more impressive on camera than it is seeing it in the mirror.

jtip1810
02-20-2016, 03:33 PM
Going for 2 today but dunno if I'll be able to pull off 2 full workouts. Doing back now. Abs check this morning was more impressive on camera than it is seeing it in the mirror.

I don't know if you can pull off 2 massive workouts today but if you plan on it make sure and up the cal intake a lot today and do them at opposite ends of the day for sure. Maybe do back and then hit legs later rather than 2 upper body or make one a high rep low weight go for blood volume, your call.

twisted
02-20-2016, 03:41 PM
I'm here now guys. My friend closed on a house last night and I'm the only that can pick anything up so I had to help.
Lol.....but it doesnt count tho :(

Will planet fitness let you do 2 workouts in one day ....;) ....shit kid you cant even 1 session of cardio lmao ......but man up and hammer it out :)

jtip1810
02-21-2016, 02:36 AM
Hey how did the 2 workout's go???

twisted
02-21-2016, 02:54 AM
Hey how did the 2 workout's go???

Crickets.....:(

jtip1810
02-21-2016, 01:56 PM
I talked to him last night he was having a really bad evening the T-Train finally hit him hard enough mentally so he stopped it. He now knows what we were telling him and will respect it a whole lot more next time around, those mental sides are a mofo.

twisted
02-21-2016, 03:06 PM
I talked to him last night he was having a really bad evening the T-Train finally hit him hard enough mentally so he stopped it. He now knows what we were telling him and will respect it a whole lot more next time around, those mental sides are a mofo.

Oh ....:(

mnmsnowbeast
02-21-2016, 07:04 PM
I think planet fitness got him again.Who the hell works out at plant of the Apes????

nrogue2493
02-21-2016, 07:18 PM
I didn't end up back at the gym last night. Couldn't shove enough calories in the justify going back and not completely draining myself. Heading in to do chest today. Mental sides deff got intesne last night that's for sure. But I loved it the whole time, but yesterday was my last pin anyway I'm all out. Going to start pct in a couple weeks, stay on the clean diet, maintain as much as possible until we decide to bulk for a few weeks and cut right before November.

twisted
02-21-2016, 07:29 PM
I didn't end up back at the gym last night. Couldn't shove enough calories in the justify going back and not completely draining myself. Heading in to do chest today. Mental sides deff got intesne last night that's for sure. But I loved it the whole time, but yesterday was my last pin anyway I'm all out. Going to start pct in a couple weeks, stay on the clean diet, maintain as much as possible until we decide to bulk for a few weeks and cut right before November.

Smart move kid it can get pretty intense foresure ....glad your tapin out .....

jtip1810
02-21-2016, 07:31 PM
Don't feel bad I'm close to tappin myself [emoji6]

twisted
02-21-2016, 08:03 PM
Don't feel bad I'm close to tappin myself [emoji6]

I never did a full tren blast either lmao ......always cut short for technical diffuculties :(

twisted
02-22-2016, 10:17 AM
Goodmorning kid ...how you feeling today ?

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Morning rouge, another day in the ghetto for me [emoji2]

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 05:01 PM
Who the hell works out at plant of the Apes????

Haha my girlfriend goes there because she doesn't want to go with me and Tipster haha. Its not ideal for guys like us but the cardio equipment is all brand new and I'm the biggest person in there haha.

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 05:05 PM
Goodmorning kid ...how you feeling today ?

Mornin boss. Up and at em. Just finished a little left over chicken rice and bean bowl from chipotle I had last night. Really wasn't much left so I plan for some peanut butter to finish off and wait for my turkey and rice later.

Chest yesterday was rough to say the least haha. A lot of flys and numerous presses. Finished off with 3 rounds of the tipster shoulder routine.
Feeling super sore today but it was worth it. Picked the woman up at the airport looking huge as shit so I parked wherever I wanted haha.

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 05:07 PM
Morning rouge, another day in the ghetto for me [emoji2]

Lucky you, another day in the office waiting to get shut down hahaha.

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 05:11 PM
Yeah the other offer I have is heating up they are wanting to sit down again lol. $$$ talks you have to pay if you want me to fix your company that isn't cheap.

Off day for me, yesterday I did quads first time in 2 wks and OMG they are sore. It hurts to walk, sit down, pretty much anything so fair to say I'm feeling the gainz.

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 05:20 PM
Chest

Cable Crossovers
ss with incline hammer strength presses

Incline db flys
ss with hammer strength straight chest press (full rep half rep full rep half rep pattern)

Reverse Grip Barbell Bench
ss with pec deck with arm pads instead of handles

Neutral Grip DB Press lowering the dbs touching bringing down to pecs
ss with underhand front raises across body.

4x12

Shoulders
Seated DB Front Raise
Seated Side Lateral Raise
Seated DB Military Press
Seated Shrugs

Only did 3 sets so I could go a little heavier. Presses and shrugs with 45s
Raises with 20s then 15s.

Cardio
20 Minutes on the treadmill at a 4.5 incline 3.5 speed

Great pump thanks to a little extra preworkout and some Tada {seeing the woman was coming home anyways ;) }

twisted
02-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Nice workout and glad your hammering away

twisted
02-22-2016, 08:39 PM
Yeah the other offer I have is heating up they are wanting to sit down again lol. $$$ talks you have to pay if you want me to fix your company that isn't cheap.

Off day for me, yesterday I did quads first time in 2 wks and OMG they are sore. It hurts to walk, sit down, pretty much anything so fair to say I'm feeling the gainz.

Haha I had a feeling they come back with "hey lets have another meeting"...

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 08:53 PM
Yeah well they need to come with some cash [emoji106]

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 10:22 PM

I think if I have any energy when I get out of class im going to go and do quads. Thought about taking it off today but got behind skipping Friday and want to hit them it's been a couple weeks for me too.

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 10:24 PM
Yeah well they need to come with some cash [emoji106]

And an extra spot for this guy:HxFGmrhOBz3Ie.jpg:

Kinda like The Blind Side where the little white kid kept asking what was in it for him, and the little dude ended up getting shit out of the deal. Only made the reference because I just watched it last night for the first time. hahaha

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 10:37 PM
And an extra spot for this guy:HxFGmrhOBz3Ie.jpg:

Kinda like The Blind Side where the little white kid kept asking what was in it for him, and the little dude ended up getting shit out of the deal. Only made the reference because I just watched it last night for the first time. hahaha

Yeah more like a bidding war, but for football reference they need a QB in the worst way to achieve there goal. We all know great QB's get paid and are the most important player on the team. Hell I'm doing alright right were I sit now so it's gonna take some money to lure me away. I have a number in mind and I'll just throw it at them when they make me an offer if they flinch no big deal.

Hey this guy knows me very well and I held and still hold the record for fastest revenue growth in the company we both left. That's money [emoji41]

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Yeah more like a bidding war, but for football reference they need a QB in the worst way to achieve there goal. We all know great QB's get paid and are the most important player on the team. Hell I'm doing alright right were I sit now so it's gonna take some money to lure me away. I have a number in mind and I'll just throw it at them when they make me an offer if they flinch no big deal.

Hey this guy knows me very well and I held and still hold the record for fastest revenue growth in the company we both left. That's money [emoji41]

I don't watch football you know that but pretty sure they need a water boy too!

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 10:41 PM
So you want to be my water boy???

nrogue2493
02-22-2016, 10:44 PM
So you want to be my water boy???

Does the water boy get paid in something other than peanuts? That's about how I feel where I'm at.

twisted
02-22-2016, 10:57 PM

What put a bad taste in my mouth was that they thru that bs under bid at ya .....it shows there true colors in my opinion "no true concern on payin u what your worth just tryin to get over"....which to me means if someone came along and they thought he was as good as you they would ax you ....no job security there .....there cheap and about the get over imo .....so tread lightly with those jokers tipster maybe have a some sorta contract for job security written up with those guys ....

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 11:03 PM
What put a bad taste in my mouth was that they thru that bs under bid at ya .....it shows there true colors in my opinion "no true concern on payin u what your worth just tryin to get over"....which to me means if someone came along and they thought he was as good as you they would ax you ....no job security there .....there cheap and about the get over imo .....so tread lightly with those jokers tipster maybe have a some sorta contract for job security written up with those guys ....

For sure, not my first rodeo. Just like where I am now I have a buyout contract in place. What's funny is they tired to get by with guys that I trained way back when the problem is they still are not me. That failed horribly much to my delight, just because someone can run a shop that doesn't mean they can run multiple shops and all the different personalities that come with a multi unit position. Got to be honest don't know I want any of that anymore it's a lot of work and BS.

jtip1810
02-22-2016, 11:05 PM
Does the water boy get paid in something other than peanuts? That's about how I feel where I'm at.

If you think hitting the gym and running a blast with me is challenging just imagine how bad I am at work. I'm just as intense and failure isn't an option.

twisted
02-22-2016, 11:06 PM
For sure, not my first rodeo. Just like where I am now I have a buyout contract in place. What's funny is they tired to get by with guys that I trained way back when the problem is they still are not me. That failed horribly much to my delight, just because someone can run a shop that doesn't mean they can run multiple shops and all the different personalities that come with a multi unit position. Got to be honest don't know I want any of that anymore it's a lot of work and BS.

Rite on ....

mnmsnowbeast
02-23-2016, 02:34 AM
Haha my girlfriend goes there because she doesn't want to go with me and Tipster haha. Its not ideal for guys like us but the cardio equipment is all brand new and I'm the biggest person in there haha.No dought bro,i have been asked more than once years ago when they had the lunk alarm to please leave before they had to call for backup,lol fucken stiffs,but I was being kind when I called it planet of the apes,my normal name is planet fuck nuts. lol I pick things up I put things down !!!

twisted
02-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Goodmorning kid ....:)

twisted
02-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Goodmorning kid ....Hope all is well :)

nrogue2493
02-24-2016, 03:12 PM
All is well. Hit quads last night. A day behind but just like tipster I had skipped a couple quad days. Didn't skip hams though do that's a plus. Arms tonight when I leave the hospital, no work today best friends having a baby. Hope it doesn't look like me!

twisted
02-24-2016, 03:18 PM
All is well. Hit quads last night. A day behind but just like tipster I had skipped a couple quad days. Didn't skip hams though do that's a plus. Arms tonight when I leave the hospital, no work today best friends having a baby. Hope it doesn't look like me!

Uh oh ..:(

twisted
02-25-2016, 12:48 PM
Goodmorning kid ;)

jtip1810
02-25-2016, 01:23 PM

WTF man I hope it doesn't look like either of us [emoji12]. I'm going today to make up for last night.

nrogue2493
02-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Arms last night felt great. Pump was on point, vascularity was even better. Cardio is getting better I can finally breathe and not get out of breath trying to do so haha. Missing the rage I would get in and out o the gym with the tren but liking I can finally eat!

Bi's all supersetted with Tris

Standing Single Arm Cable Curls
ss VBar Push Down

Slight Incline EZ Bar Skull Crushers
ss Standing Supinating DB Curls

Single Arm DB Skull Crushers and Extensions across the chest
ss Incline Supinating Curls

Standing Hammer Curls
ss French Press

Standing Under Hand Tricep Pulldown
ss Single Arm Preacher Curl Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Machine (Weird as shit)

Finished with 2 drop sets
Preacher Curl Machine
Tricep Dip Machine
1 set of 15 ss on both
Then 1 set starting at heavy weight 10 reps, 12 reps lighter, 15 reps lighter, until failure even lighter
Did that on both Curls and Dips.

twisted
02-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Nice workout kid .....yea coming off is almost a relief lol....

Arms last night felt great. Pump was on point, vascularity was even better. Cardio is getting better I can finally breathe and not get out of breath trying to do so haha. Missing the rage I would get in and out o the gym with the tren but liking I can finally eat!

Bi's all supersetted with Tris

Standing Single Arm Cable Curls
ss VBar Push Down

Slight Incline EZ Bar Skull Crushers
ss Standing Supinating DB Curls

Single Arm DB Skull Crushers and Extensions across the chest
ss Incline Supinating Curls

Standing Hammer Curls
ss French Press

Standing Under Hand Tricep Pulldown
ss Single Arm Preacher Curl Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Machine (Weird as shit)

Finished with 2 drop sets
Preacher Curl Machine
Tricep Dip Machine
1 set of 15 ss on both
Then 1 set starting at heavy weight 10 reps, 12 reps lighter, 15 reps lighter, until failure even lighter
Did that on both Curls and Dips.

jtip1810
02-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Nice workout kid .....yea coming off is almost a relief lol....

Couldn't agree more, I'm trying for one more week but its getting tougher. Word to the wise EQ does the same thing to women as tren does to us or so I am finding out. Just sayin and pray for me lmao.......

twisted
02-25-2016, 04:28 PM
Couldn't agree more, I'm trying for one more week but its getting tougher. Word to the wise EQ does the same thing to women as tren does to us or so I am finding out. Just sayin and pray for me lmao.......
Lol....hey it may only be me , but eq imo does me worst than tren man am I complete #÷×+#÷...lmao....may the the force be with you luke ;)

jtip1810
02-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Lol....hey it may only be me , but eq imo does me worst than tren man am I complete #÷×+#÷...lmao....may the the force be with you luke ;)

Actually I'm a complete d!ck most of the time anyways so no one can tell a difference. Tren mentally fucks with me, I always tell everyone if there is any insecurities or fears you have tren will bring that out and amplify the shit out of it. That isn't the case right now on a low dose but the insomnia, night sweats, tiredness that's all catching up to me in a bad way.

twisted
02-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Actually I'm a complete d!ck most of the time anyways so no one can tell a difference. Tren mentally fucks with me, I always tell everyone if there is any insecurities or fears you have tren will bring that out and amplify the shit out of it. That isn't the case right now on a low dose but the insomnia, night sweats, tiredness that's all catching up to me in a bad way.

Agreed ....:(

nrogue2493
02-25-2016, 06:49 PM

Yeah that was a ride that I enjoyed but It's about like the Superman ride at Six Flags, Its fun while your on it, but scary as shit, it takes your breath away, and your not real sure if you will ever get on it again.
I plan on a short run around September, the woman knows what to expect now, a call when shes out of town at 3am screaming about shit she did on facebook back in 2011. I was pretty sure I was going to lose my brain out from my skull. So bad. But, the results were great, the aggression I had, I loved, I never went off on her to feel like hitting her or any of that shit but the gym was great, dealing with assholes in public was even better. I couldn't sleep the whole time, a couple hours here a couple there. Night sweats were rare but all in all, I enjoyed it.

Best part. No cough the whole time! That's what I was scared of more than anything.

nrogue2493
02-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Quads on Tuesday
Regular medium stance leg press
Sets of 15, 12, 10, 10, 10
Last set of 10, 12, 15, 15, 20slow constant pause reps

Squat Press, a little different angle and pivot point really emphasizes the glutes and quads regardless of stance
5x12,12,12,10,8

Vertical Leg Press
4x12
ss with Donkey Calf Raises
4x15

Extensions
ss standing calf raises
Extension Sets:
Single Leg Left10 Right10 Left10 Right10 Left10 Right10=1 set
Did 4 sets.
Then did both legs 3 sets upping weight, 3 sets dropping weight, 1 set with 4 weight drops only 1 rep per weight pausing until I couldn't hold it up anymore.

Not sure which hurt more, my quads, calves, glutes, or knees! Thought for a minute I was going to snap them in pieces.

twisted
02-26-2016, 10:11 AM
Goodmorning kid ....:surfing123:

nrogue2493
02-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Morning all. At the office now waiting to get in. Thinking about finishing these eggs and shake and taking a nap for a few. Out of oatmeal today so it's going to be a long night of an extra meal later. I need to learn to plan a little better. Back tonight. Depending how today goes I may leave work around 4 and go do back alone at the gym by work. Don't want to be looking small and see tipster. Ain't got time for that.

twisted
02-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Eat that shit if want it , just pick up another meal hahah ......and kill it today at gym Back is a good body part to hit ;)

twisted
02-27-2016, 12:47 PM
Goodmorning kid ...:) ....hey post up some pics :)

twisted
02-28-2016, 11:29 AM
Goodmorning kid ...:) ....hey post up some pics :)

X2 .....:fishing123:

nrogue2493
02-28-2016, 04:00 PM
Hey guys. Back, rear delts, and bis last night. Couldn't get on to post it up. Same with chest had some stuff to do last night. Out got breakfast now then quads a little later. Thinking about a gallon of ice cream as well.

twisted
02-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Hey guys. Back, rear delts, and bis last night. Couldn't get on to post it up. Same with chest had some stuff to do last night. Out got breakfast now then quads a little later. Thinking about a gallon of ice cream as well.

Yummy ice cream lmao ......

nrogue2493
02-28-2016, 04:05 PM
Maybe some popcorn too while we watch the Oscars. Hoping Leo can bring something home for once.

jtip1810
02-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Maybe some popcorn too while we watch the Oscars. Hoping Leo can bring something home for once.

Ted Drews kinda day? Good thought I wouldn't mind popcorn either!

twisted
02-29-2016, 11:38 AM
Goodmorning kid ...;)

jtip1810
02-29-2016, 01:21 PM
Morning youngster

NY REBEL
02-29-2016, 01:23 PM
Morning

TheFisherman
02-29-2016, 01:50 PM
Morning

nrogue2493
02-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Mornin All! Last night the woman decided she wanted to do a workout with me but from playing catcher for baseball for so long, both of us, our knees aren't always the most cooperative. I have a hundred other reasons why mine hurt but quads weren't going to happen last night. We decided to do a light chest/shoulders workout last night. Needless to say she hates me today haha. Food last night wasn't awful. Stopped and got some qdoba on the way home, and instead of ice cream I found Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread, ate almost the whole jar. And a handful of Thin Mint GirlScout cookies. Nothing too insane just a nice sunday night.

Chest/Shoulders

Incline DB Press

Incline DB Flys

DB Shoulder Press

Front DB Raise
ss with Side Lateral DB Raise

Rear Delt Pec Dec Flys

Smith Machine Flat Bench

Cable Crossover

Machine Side Laterals

Under Hand EZ Bar Front Raises

5 minutes on the Stair Stepper
25 on the treadmill.

Not a bad workout, really just wanting to make sure she knows whats going on and that those stupid 30 minute workouts are a load of shit. Shes been sick so she decided to come back from being sick swinging hard and come try working out with me. Fun day, got to show off my gains to her Planet Fitness friends haha.

Prepping tonight, a shit ton of chicken it was on sale so guess ill drop the ground turkey for now.

Quads tonight after class.

twisted
02-29-2016, 05:07 PM
Shit jif chocolate cheesecake hazelnut spread sounds damn good .....lmao .....Im goin to have to investigate ;)

nrogue2493
02-29-2016, 07:48 PM
Shit jif chocolate cheesecake hazelnut spread sounds damn good .....lmao .....Im goin to have to investigate ;)

It is pretty amazing,
2tbsp serving
210 cal
13 fat
22 carbs, all sugars
1g protein

but ill give it a solid 9 on taste.

nrogue2493
02-29-2016, 08:14 PM
She says she wants to do quads a little later. Haha who has ever said hey lets do legs today! I know I certainly haven't.

twisted
02-29-2016, 08:16 PM
It is pretty amazing,
2tbsp serving
210 cal
13 fat
22 carbs, all sugars
1g protein

but ill give it a solid 9 on taste.

Ummm why you giving me serving facts ...you damn well Im eatin a shit load on cheat days lmao ....best part of your post was "you give it a 9 on taste" ......that sold me rite there ;)

twisted
02-29-2016, 08:17 PM
She says she wants to do quads a little later. Haha who has ever said hey lets do legs today! I know I certainly haven't.

Lol.....damn fuck shit no legs today ...great now Im depressed and my day is ruined ;)

nrogue2493
02-29-2016, 10:00 PM
Quads and abs it is. She signed on the dotted line, going to look back at one of the easier quad days ive have and see what we can make happen. IDK when I told you the facts, maybe because I had stared at the remaining 3 servings all day at work trying not to indulge a second day in a row. Too late its all gone haha.

twisted
03-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Goodmorning kid ....;)

nrogue2493
03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Morning boss. Wobbled out of the gym last night. She doesn't feel too good today she said. Didn't let her go too crazy, but showed her what to actually do instead of box step ups and crunch machines. Feeling the soreness, gainz, setting in now. Now hitting the awful week between cycle and pct and this sucks worse than tren!

twisted
03-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Morning boss. Wobbled out of the gym last night. She doesn't feel too good today she said. Didn't let her go too crazy, but showed her what to actually do instead of box step ups and crunch machines. Feeling the soreness, gainz, setting in now. Now hitting the awful week between cycle and pct and this sucks worse than tren!

Them gainz are tough ;)

nrogue2493
03-01-2016, 03:24 PM
This piece of shit computer. Had quads typed up and a little bit to post after and lost connection and lost it all. Lets try it again.

Quads

Extensions

Leg Press

Single Leg Press

Single Leg Extensions

Calf Raises

Abductor
ss with Aductor

Glute Kick Backs, STUPID

ABS

3x12 Knee Raises
3x10 Cable Twists
3x15 crunch machine

Nice day at the planet. Don't really care for the people there, or the reputation it gets but all in all I like the gym. There is everything there that you could need except a squat rack, which I rarely squat because I don't trust my knees or hips, and no free barbells to bench or anything so I will be doing chest elsewhere. Other than that I approve of the gym, I wont be getting a membership because I can just go with the girlfriend for free, not like I even pay my 2 memberships I have right now, that's why I'm going to this place haha.

Nice new equipment, 40 channels on the tvs on all cardio equipment, a bunch of hot moms and college girls to look at, I think ill give it a solid 6/10 because the only gym that should be gold, is GOLDS. And no gym should be purple, ever.

jtip1810
03-01-2016, 03:44 PM
This piece of shit computer. Had quads typed up and a little bit to post after and lost connection and lost it all. Lets try it again.

Quads

Extensions

Leg Press

Single Leg Press

Single Leg Extensions

Calf Raises

Abductor
ss with Aductor

Glute Kick Backs, STUPID

ABS

3x12 Knee Raises
3x10 Cable Twists
3x15 crunch machine

Nice day at the planet. Don't really care for the people there, or the reputation it gets but all in all I like the gym. There is everything there that you could need except a squat rack, which I rarely squat because I don't trust my knees or hips, and no free barbells to bench or anything so I will be doing chest elsewhere. Other than that I approve of the gym, I wont be getting a membership because I can just go with the girlfriend for free, not like I even pay my 2 memberships I have right now, that's why I'm going to this place haha.

Nice new equipment, 40 channels on the tvs on all cardio equipment, a bunch of hot moms and college girls to look at, I think ill give it a solid 6/10 because the only gym that should be gold, is GOLDS. And no gym should be purple, ever.

Good workout, hey watch out for those cougars youngster lmao.....

twisted
03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Someone say Hot moms ;) ......

nrogue2493
03-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Just got a call for a job interview. Remember back when I said they called me for a phone interview, in Indiana? Yeah they never called me for it but somehow I passed it and they want me to come out Thursday for a face to face interview and skills assessment. 4.5 hours away and taking off work for a job making $1 more an hour lightyears away where I would have to find a place to live in days. Not likely.

twisted
03-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Just got a call for a job interview. Remember back when I said they called me for a phone interview, in Indiana? Yeah they never called me for it but somehow I passed it and they want me to come out Thursday for a face to face interview and skills assessment. 4.5 hours away and taking off work for a job making $1 more an hour lightyears away where I would have to find a place to live in days. Not likely.

Lol....

jtip1810
03-01-2016, 08:21 PM

Yeah the math on that one isn't optimal to say the least, I think passing that one up would be a better option lol. Hey I told my old boss I wasn't interested at this time, it wasn't a good move when it involved a ton more work and hours for the same money. I never even listened to his 2nd offer just turned it down was suppose to meet with them today and texted yesterday said I decided to stay put at this time but thanks for the opportunity.

twisted
03-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Goodmorning kid ....;)

nrogue2493
03-02-2016, 01:24 PM

Back when I was looking pretty good. Didn't take any this week. Not looking like this anymore but figured I'd show that I did indeed lean out and do abs and obliques often while on tren. Keeping the diet similar, upping calories a tad to maintain until the bulk in mid August.

nrogue2493
03-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Side note. When I ordered my pct recently I decided to pick up some Silendafil (Viagra) two things. 1. Not as good for pumps and Tadalafil (Cialis) 2. Don't take it and go to planet fitness with all the cougars and college chicks, had to tuck that bad boy in my waist band mid set. Girlfriend was like are you really doing this right now, like I had a choice haha.

twisted
03-02-2016, 01:40 PM

Back when I was looking pretty good. Didn't take any this week. Not looking like this anymore but figured I'd show that I did indeed lean out and do abs and obliques often while on tren. Keeping the diet similar, upping calories a tad to maintain until the bulk in mid August.
Not bad ar at all good job ....shit up those calories try to eat somewhat clean ...just eat kid !!! You wanna bulk up anyways rite?....

Side note. When I ordered my pct recently I decided to pick up some Silendafil (Viagra) two things. 1. Not as good for pumps and Tadalafil (Cialis) 2. Don't take it and go to planet fitness with all the cougars and college chicks, had to tuck that bad boy in my waist band mid set. Girlfriend was like are you really doing this right now, like I had a choice haha.

Pct is important try your best to maintain kid ....and eat eat eat try to keep it sorta clean .....

jtip1810
03-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Well not seeing you for a week or so I seen all the water is off now you can see what you build over the blasting process. I'm proud of you there are noticeable gainz there, next time you'll do even better by utilizing what you learned this time.

jtip1810
03-02-2016, 03:20 PM
BTW hamstrings tonight after work if your down!

nrogue2493
03-02-2016, 05:07 PM
BTW hamstrings tonight after work if your down!

I need a day off. I have class until 6 and I haven't had a day off since like Thursday. Been going non stop to get the woman going. Need to catch up on some homework too.

I learned a lot this cycle more so than earlier. Timing is everything that's for sure, Going to stock up on the bulk and make a chicken and rice smoothie if that's what it takes to get in my calories. Prepping EVERY LAST BITE I eat. and Cheat days will be expensive because I'm going to tear it up.

Hard cut for a month and a half, and we will be boat ready. Maybe find a show up there before we head out and just walk in, grab a trophy, and take it on the boat with us haha.
If money is right then maybe a coach wouldn't hurt, that way I have someone to answer to that I have money invested in.

jtip1810
03-02-2016, 05:11 PM
All good we can hit the gym over the weekend.

twisted
03-02-2016, 06:17 PM
..:(

nrogue2493
03-02-2016, 09:55 PM
..:(

Why so glum? No negativity over here! Take that sad shit elsewhere, like jtips log!
Hahaha

nrogue2493
03-02-2016, 09:55 PM
All good we can hit the gym over the weekend.

Yeah for sure, ship the woman off to her planet and I can come in with you guys before the fights.

twisted
03-02-2016, 11:43 PM
Why so glum? No negativity over here! Take that sad shit elsewhere, like jtips log!
Hahaha

Lol......Im glum cause the youngster skipped a workout again with the tipster .....But Im positive you will be there this weekend tho rite !!....:)

twisted
03-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Goodmorning kid ....:)

TheFisherman
03-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Good morning!!

nrogue2493
03-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Morning all. Hammies, abs, and calves tonight. All by my lonesome, and NOT at Pizza Planet. You guys have kids, get the Toy Story reference to Planet Fitness? Haha I'm so funny sometimes.
Going to my run down old school gym tonight, best leg room I've ever seen. Hoping to blast these guys out the water and take a wheel chair back to the car.

twisted
03-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Goodmorning kid .....

nrogue2493
03-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Morning Boss. Hammies weren't too terrible last night, but I can certainly tell they are going to be sore later.

Hams:

Seated curls
High Normal spaced leg press
High Narrow Single Leg Press
Prone Leg Curls
Abductor/Adductor
Seated Straight Leg Calf Extensions

ABS

Crunch Machine 3x15
Leg Raises 2x15
ss with cable twists 3x15

Had a quick but rough workout, partner had stuff to do but still pushed it pretty heavy and hard. Pausing at the bottom of the last few leg press reps.

Back tonight after work, got a hot date with the woman tonight, well not so hot, the 2 down weeks before pct make Rogue a miserable boy.

Anyone watch NBA? Steph Curry really shit on me the other night. Had a few bucks on the game for them to win by 14-16 pts, they had that and then some the whole night. Until they blew it and lost by 3. I give up on basketball and I didn't even watch I just knew he was something big haha.

twisted
03-04-2016, 07:21 PM
The test suspension should help ya on leg days ;)

nrogue2493
03-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Haha yeah it would, but idk if I'll be using it for legs, I need the help there that's for sure, but I don't even take preworkout for legs. Hell I rarely take preworkout at all. Too broke for that nonsense.

twisted
03-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Haha yeah it would, but idk if I'll be using it for legs, I need the help there that's for sure, but I don't even take preworkout for legs. Hell I rarely take preworkout at all. Too broke for that nonsense.

The tipster says no suspension till next blast !!!!!

nrogue2493
03-04-2016, 07:59 PM
The tipster says no suspension till next blast !!!!!
Damn I need to learn to read his texts. I thought he said no leg days until next blast. I think we need to check and get our facts straight.

twisted
03-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Damn I need to learn to read his texts. I thought he said no leg days until next blast. I think we need to check and get our facts straight.

Hahahahahahahahaha ....;)

twisted
03-05-2016, 12:10 AM
Ok do we have the gang together for w/o tonite ......rogue, tipster and mrs ?.....

nrogue2493
03-05-2016, 12:14 AM
No sir I had that not so hot date tonight remember? Well Tadalafil changed that to a warm to medium hot night. Tomorrow, chest day I will be there.

twisted
03-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Goodmorning kid......:)

twisted
03-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Goodmorning youngster :)

so whats on the agenda today cardio? Or legs?

nrogue2493
03-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Legs for sure. Quads a little later. Gotta get some food in my belly.

twisted
03-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Legs for sure. Quads a little later. Gotta get some food in my belly.

:dog-duck-hunt::sJfD4YtBgAEMGtvaw2.

twisted
03-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Good morning kid ....

nrogue2493
03-08-2016, 06:08 PM
Afternoon all. Had to stay late at class last night and missed legs. Going to get outta work in a couple hours and head in the get them puppies done.

Lots of presses, high reps and drop sets and pause reps.

Extension drop sets and single leg high reps.

Maybe a little glute isolation work as well.

Abs at the end of course.

twisted
03-08-2016, 07:13 PM
Afternoon all. Had to stay late at class last night and missed legs. Going to get outta work in a couple hours and head in the get them puppies done.

Lots of presses, high reps and drop sets and pause reps.

Extension drop sets and single leg high reps.

Maybe a little glute isolation work as well.

Abs at the end of course.
Nice workout kid .....hows school goin

nrogue2493
03-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Nice workout kid .....hows school goin

Not too bad. Passing with a high c. If I'd stay off the computer browsing the boards and what not I think I could pull a B out no problem. Hell its accounting, that's what I do at work all day just learning how to do it with a pen and paper instead of a computer program.

twisted
03-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Not too bad. Passing with a high c. If I'd stay off the computer browsing the boards and what not I think I could pull a B out no problem. Hell its accounting, that's what I do at work all day just learning how to do it with a pen and paper instead of a computer program.

Shit I take a hi C ...its passing lmao

nrogue2493
03-08-2016, 11:17 PM
C's get degrees!

nrogue2493
03-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Well just finished presses. And if those were the hardest thing I'll do this week I don't want to live to see Friday.
Started at 4 plates. (2 each side)
Started at 2 sets of25 reps. Added a plate to each side and went to 2 sets of 20, 2 plates added down to 2x15, then 5 plates for 2x12. Take a plate off each side and go backwards. I'm sitting on a bench and idk if I can get up.

twisted
03-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Good work kido

nrogue2493
03-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Shit I take a hi C ...its passing lmao
I gotta get my GPA up a little more so I can get some financial aid for classes. So I need a B. But I would take c's across the board next semester haha

twisted
03-09-2016, 12:01 AM
I gotta get my GPA up a little more so I can get some financial aid for classes. So I need a B. But I would take c's across the board next semester haha

Hey work your ass off you can do it bro

twisted
03-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Goodmorning kid ....;)

nrogue2493
03-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Morning all.

Quads last night were awful.

Leg Press
Stay with me this gets crazy.
4 plates 2x25
6 plates 2x20
8 plates 2x15
10 plates 2x10
8 plates 1x15
6 plates 1x20
4 plates 1x25

Worst thing I have ever done, I laid there for a good 10 minutes before I realized I wasn't dead.

Hack Squats
3x12
DEEEEEP
ss with straight leg calf raises toes in and toes out 15 each

Seated Calf Raises
4x20

Extensions
Right leg 15
Left Leg 15
Both with double the weight for 10 pause reps
4 Rounds of that

ABS

Knee Raises
ss with cable twists

4x15

I was done, out of gas from the leg presses and drop sets and shit. I wanted to cry. I had to poop when I got home, decided to wait until Saturday when it doesn't hurt to sit down.

Good to see I still have the strength to put up for 10 plates for good reps.
Good to see abs everyday.
Good to not be a pin cushion 3 times a week.
Bad to have liquid PCT that taste like gasoline. 27 more days haha

Freeing up the diet a little bit, not too crazy, Birthday is in a few weeks, going to of course celebrate like I'm turning 21 again.
End of this month I see time for a job change so that's something to look foreward to.

Another day in paradise right now, class after work, then ARMageddon after that.

jtip1810
03-09-2016, 08:07 PM
Morning all.

Quads last night were awful.

Leg Press
Stay with me this gets crazy.
4 plates 2x25
6 plates 2x20
8 plates 2x15
10 plates 2x10
8 plates 1x15
6 plates 1x20
4 plates 1x25

Worst thing I have ever done, I laid there for a good 10 minutes before I realized I wasn't dead.

Hack Squats
3x12
DEEEEEP
ss with straight leg calf raises toes in and toes out 15 each

Seated Calf Raises
4x20

Extensions
Right leg 15
Left Leg 15
Both with double the weight for 10 pause reps
4 Rounds of that

ABS

Knee Raises
ss with cable twists

4x15

I was done, out of gas from the leg presses and drop sets and shit. I wanted to cry. I had to poop when I got home, decided to wait until Saturday when it doesn't hurt to sit down.

Good to see I still have the strength to put up for 10 plates for good reps.
Good to see abs everyday.
Good to not be a pin cushion 3 times a week.
Bad to have liquid PCT that taste like gasoline. 27 more days haha

Freeing up the diet a little bit, not too crazy, Birthday is in a few weeks, going to of course celebrate like I'm turning 21 again.
End of this month I see time for a job change so that's something to look foreward to.

Another day in paradise right now, class after work, then ARMageddon after that.

Good job, I have hamstrings later not looking forward to it lol.

twisted
03-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Goodmorning kid ...

jtip1810
03-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Morning rouge

nrogue2493
03-10-2016, 03:45 PM
Morning guys. Decided to do arms today. Did back and rear delts last night. Enjoying going to the gym with the woman. Something we can do I actually enjoy instead of sitting at home watching movies. She enjoys it, she's learning and making progress and is happy doing it so I'm happy to help.

She's taking a day off today so I'll do arms and relax and get ready for a nice long Friday!

Twisted I see you got your fred Sanford picture right on haha.

How about rest Friday and we do chest and shoulders Saturday. Tipster?

jtip1810
03-10-2016, 03:49 PM
I got back Friday but I'll be doing chest Saturday either way.

We are all going Sanford and son I'm gonna be Lamont you get to be Rollo Dave gets to be Grady and the wife gets Ester [emoji23]

twisted
03-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Morning guys. Decided to do arms today. Did back and rear delts last night. Enjoying going to the gym with the woman. Something we can do I actually enjoy instead of sitting at home watching movies. She enjoys it, she's learning and making progress and is happy doing it so I'm happy to help.

She's taking a day off today so I'll do arms and relax and get ready for a nice long Friday!

Twisted I see you got your fred Sanford picture right on haha.

How about rest Friday and we do chest and shoulders Saturday. Tipster?
Hey you make plans try real hard to keep them kid , you guys get good workouts in ;)

I got back Friday but I'll be doing chest Saturday either way.

We are all going Sanford and son I'm gonna be Lamont you get to be Rollo Dave gets to be Grady and the wife gets Ester [emoji23]
rogue this is all tipsters idea ...lmfao

nrogue2493
03-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Just ate a little bit, got some energy back and ready to go do some arms. I'll keep ya posted. I see 2 big drop sets till failure at the end for sure.

twisted
03-11-2016, 12:03 AM
Just ate a little bit, got some energy back and ready to go do some arms. I'll keep ya posted. I see 2 big drop sets till failure at the end for sure.

Kill it kid

twisted
03-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Goodmorning kid :)