PDA

View Full Version : boldenone base

ryanwrath
11-06-2015, 04:03 AM
I was looking at some boldenone base, anyone have personal experience with it? wouldnt mind some feed back...hard to find any good reads on any of the no ester variants of most things, if anyone has a good resource for reading on them, that would be welcome as well. many thanks.

mattnc98
11-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Love it
Got 7 vials myself. 50mg I love it on workout days
I also love my test tren winny base.combo. great stuff. Tren base is where its at

jack
11-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Goodluck with bold base. Suspension cyp or prop./ace Made me sick as a dog. Never touch again lol

Dont wanna be old
11-08-2015, 02:51 PM
TNE has been my only experience and would like to try other no esters .
Pre-workout drinks increase HR and BP too much in my fifties .
Cheers
DWBO

Vision
11-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Goodluck with bold base. Suspension cyp or prop./ace Made me sick as a dog. Never touch again lolthis...and it hurts like hell...

TNE has been my only experience and would like to try other no esters .
Pre-workout drinks increase HR and BP too much in my fifties .
Cheers
DWBO

This also....

TNE & black coffee...ear buds in/tunes on and hoodie up!

cybrsage
11-09-2015, 03:23 PM
TNE is the bomb. I prefer Test in Oil, but my wife threatened divorce over the smell, so Test in Water it is for me. :)

Makes me feel like a god amongst men.

devildog
11-10-2015, 11:42 PM
I was looking at some boldenone base, anyone have personal experience with it? wouldnt mind some feed back...hard to find any good reads on any of the no ester variants of most things, if anyone has a good resource for reading on them, that would be welcome as well. many thanks.

If you have a blood panel done, be aware, EQ will raise your hemoglobin levels to a degree that a blood bank may only accept a "draw and dump" order from your doctor.