PDA

View Full Version : Dhea

bdad
11-06-2015, 12:25 PM
My trt clinic also tested my level and suggested 25 mgs of micronized dhea to compliment my therapy. Its been approximately a year I believe it has provided a general sense of well being. Anyone else use this product?? If your a lifer like me I would suggest giving it a go.

benlash74
11-06-2015, 12:44 PM
I remember guys talking about that about 10 years ago. Thought it was a natural test booster. I'll have to research it some. Might be worth using while on a cruise. Thanks for the info.

toppjimie
11-06-2015, 03:08 PM
I've tried it on and off. Dhea used to be classified as a Anabolic steroid and a controlled substance until a few years ago,which made it legal to buy OTC. Ive read good things about the 7-keto Dhea. It's probably a good addition to your supplement regime.

devildog
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM
My trt clinic also tested my level and suggested 25 mgs of micronized dhea to compliment my therapy. Its been approximately a year I believe it has provided a general sense of well being. Anyone else use this product?? If your a lifer like me I would suggest giving it a go.

They're giving you great advice! DHEA is very powerful when combined with other androgens. I also like it at 100mg/day, but that's just me.

spoolin
11-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Anyone know if DHEA would be good to run while PCT and between cycles? How about for women while on a var/winny cycle and/or between cycles for them also?

devildog
11-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Anyone know if DHEA would be good to run while PCT and between cycles? How about for women while on a var/winny cycle and/or between cycles for them also?

If you're wishing to avoid HTPA supression, DHEA may not be a wise choice. I run it all year, but that's me.

spoolin
11-11-2015, 12:10 AM
If you're wishing to avoid HTPA supression, DHEA may not be a wise choice. I run it all year, but that's me.

Gotcha...... What about 7-keto for fat loss without the conversion to test and estro?

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:15 AM
Gotcha...... What about 7-keto for fat loss without the conversion to test and estro?

I wouldn't expect any fat loss from any form of DHEA. However, I do like it for it's ability to give a hard, dry look when you do get lean.

Trader
03-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Gee man, you can walk into any Walgreens or CVS and buy it...dont need some doctor to direct you....the information on DHEA on the web is gigantic...and yep, next to hgh and test...its the best thing out there.

bobhead
07-17-2017, 04:16 AM
How's that dhea working out?

Bombarinos
07-17-2017, 01:17 PM
I run 50 mg while on always dnt notice much diffrence bit my level was low w bloods so i just keep it balanced

bobhead
07-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Have you tried transdermal.

Anzel
07-17-2017, 07:34 PM
My trt clinic also tested my level and suggested 25 mgs of micronized dhea to compliment my therapy. Its been approximately a year I believe it has provided a general sense of well being. Anyone else use this product?? If your a lifer like me I would suggest giving it a go.What brand are you using?

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru

Anzel
07-17-2017, 07:37 PM
I've tried it on and off. Dhea used to be classified as a Anabolic steroid and a controlled substance until a few years ago,which made it legal to buy OTC. Ive read good things about the 7-keto Dhea. It's probably a good addition to your supplement regime.I don't think it was ever classified as an Anabolic or controlled substance...i was taking it in the 90s and I got the idea to take it from my mom who followed a health guru who was selling it in the 80s on the radio.

PM me or contact Puritysourcelabs.ru