PDA

View Full Version : Dieting

wood1978
11-09-2015, 12:45 AM
Well I've in these icon meals for a few weeks now, expensive as hell but seems to be helping me gain. Really looking to cut down a bit now,so looking for something else to help do that ! Not looking for advice I just have a question ( why do a lot of body builders go eat at 5 guys burger ?) is it healthy ? Surely a big bad ass burger isn't healthy ? Says all food has no trans fat so is that the reason why ?

ashton77
04-17-2016, 12:17 PM
the people on here dont really give a shit about there health. the amount of calories you need to eat to get that big is almost impossible to do "eating clean". the massive drug cocktail they are on promotes muscle gain/fat loss.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2016, 07:39 PM
Well I've in these icon meals for a few weeks now, expensive as hell but seems to be helping me gain. Really looking to cut down a bit now,so looking for something else to help do that ! Not looking for advice I just have a question ( why do a lot of body builders go eat at 5 guys burger ?) is it healthy ? Surely a big bad ass burger isn't healthy ? Says all food has no trans fat so is that the reason why ?

burger joints/fast food places are popular for the pros because its an easy meal with everything they need. lots of protein, carbs and fat. overall actual health isnt exactly their key. their calorie intake is so enormous the amount of fat they can take in is astronomical.