PDA

View Full Version : Body Beast

wook
11-10-2015, 12:18 AM
So I was up at like 3 am with my typical trensomnia a couple of months ago and happened across an informercial called, "Body Beast". It is hosted by a competitive body builder named Sagi Kalev I believe. Anyway, it is a home workout system geared for the bodybuilder. The video looked interesting, especially since I was getting bored with my old routine. So I ordered it. I must say, it is pretty kick ass and a lot tougher than you might think. So if your looking for something new, especially for times when you can't make it to the gym, I recommend it. You're probably better off ordering it from Amazon though, because when you order it from the website or via telephone like I did, they try and rope you into purchasing a bunch of worthless supplements and other bullshit... But the workouts include single body parts as well as multiple body parts combined like chest/tris, back/bi's etc. Anyways, I am impressed with the workouts and they can be very challenging... When I'm finished, I'm sweating like a whore in church! It comes in a multiple DVD set and is made for a basic home gym (dumbells, ez curl bar, bench, pull up bar), but can be done with just dumbbells and an adjustable bench. I just finished a chest workout that was kick ass! He doesn't use heavy weights, but he is tough to keep up with! Great change of pace!

https://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/extreme/body-beast-workout.do?e=456330&code=SEM_BE_MSN&mkwid=NsnwH9q2&pcrid=10657565855&pmt=be&pkw=body%20beats&pdv=c&utm_campaign=Bing_Non+Brand_Body+Beast_Alpha&utm_term=body%20beats

Chinndig
11-12-2015, 01:00 PM
WOOK good recommendation! I am a Beachbody coach, I am at the last 4 days of the 3 month Body Beast workout program. I choose the Bulk Cycle and have been working my ass off and feel great my body has changed and I would recommend this to any body looking to add muscle and get fit at the same time. Sagi and a female fitness model who created a weight loss program called 21 day fix have worked together on a new program coming out Next month in December called Hammer and Chisel it would be my recommendation for any Bodybuilder starting a cut cycle to purchase this program. Of course I'm a coach so I support Beachbody supplements however I also I know that there are a lot of good supplements on the market that are less expensive. I will be starting a challenge group workout program in the first part of January and following the Hammer and chisel workout program anybody who like to join me can PM me and I will give you the details. you can also find the Body Beast Program on my website Team Beachbody® Coach Richard Chinn II | BeachbodyCoach.com/RICHARDC2 (http://www.beachbodycoach.com/richardc2) the cost is only $40 I honestly have been challenged by this program and will do it again for a second round of bulking.

miggymig
11-12-2015, 03:58 PM
I picked it up for my son who is 18 and I took a lot from it.
It looks like a legit program he loves it and it getting resutls

Chinndig
11-13-2015, 12:59 AM
Great! "That's the gift that keeps on giving".