PDA

View Full Version : Tren and caber help

NutritionGame
11-10-2015, 05:08 PM
im running Tren A 75mg EOD with Test prop 75mg EOD as well. my question is, when should i start the caber? and whats the best dosing to run with and why?

i have done lots of research but you always find too many answers, a lot i guess having to do with the individual. wanted to shout out to the brothers here that i trust with experience.

Thanks,
NutritionGame

Lunchbox
11-10-2015, 05:30 PM
im running Tren A 75mg EOD with Test prop 75mg EOD as well. my question is, when should i start the caber? and whats the best dosing to run with and why?

i have done lots of research but you always find too many answers, a lot i guess having to do with the individual. wanted to shout out to the brothers here that i trust with experience.

Thanks,
NutritionGame

It is quite dependent on the individual. Some go by the thought process that prolactin increase side effect are only possible when estrogen is not under control. Others don't care and run caber no matter what.

My personal experience is at 5 weeks in on Tren A run I have ED issues wether using Adex or Aromasin (even Letro at one point to crush E2). At this point I begin taking Caber at .5mg E3D and the problem rights itself.

Never had leaky nipples or prolactin induced gyno issues.

Again... Very dependent on the person using. Best to find your sweet spot and go with that. You may be the type to not need Caber and only have to manage your E2 levels and all will be good.

Enjoy the Tren run!

KICKSTAND
11-10-2015, 06:06 PM
I always start caber right out the door at .5mg eod. Like lunchbox I've never had leaky nips but my dick starts doing stupid shit. Won't get hard or worse even it'll get hard and go soft like 2 minutes into sex. Started caber and it fixed the problem. Always use it now. I'd rather be safe than really sorry.

maikolo33
11-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Ive never done tren mate but ud start it from the start i mean u dont want any of these sides happening. Best to be safe than sorry;)

Let us know how u go on the tren train!

enrod
11-10-2015, 07:05 PM
I unfortunately tend to get sensitive nips from the prolactin, even with an AI. Without caber at .5mg e3d or eod I think I would likely lactate farther in on the course. I'd recommend having it on hand in case you are sensitive, and like others said with the bedroom issues prolactin plays a role as well. Caber I've found to be by far the best anti-prolactin when it comes to side effects.