PDA

View Full Version : Painful ejaculation?

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 12:00 AM
Has anyone experienced this on cycle? I have had the same pain if im holding my piss in... Is it prostate related? I have no difficulty climaxing or pissing.. My stream is really strong.. So not sure.

Bullseye Forever
11-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Prostate is usually swollen on cycle or high doses of testosterone for extended periods

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:20 AM
You may notice some BPH (weak urine stream, dripping alot after a piss), but you shouldn't be feeling any pain at all.

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 12:31 AM
So its from swollen prostate? I don't have any weak urine stream its actually far from weak usually a fire hose lol .

devildog
11-11-2015, 12:41 AM
So its from swollen prostate? I don't have any weak urine stream its actually far from weak usually a fire hose lol .

No, I don't think that's what's causing it. I'll have to say, if you're having pain with ejaculation, that's worth getting checked out. Unless you're tensing up your PC muscles to the point where you're cramping up down there, I'd want to have this looked into if it continues.

wook
11-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Definitely need to get that checked out... Look for swollen nuts... If you start to see that run to the doctor! I have a buddy that experienced the exact same thing, painful ejaculations... Then one of his nuts swelled up! He went to the doc and found out he had testicular cancer and had to have one of his balls chopped off! No joking around! Keep an eye on that my friend! I don't want to freak you out, but this is a true story! Good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 01:00 AM
It has only happened a few times through out past year .. No swelling of my nuts, they are pretty small compared to others normal selves! Lol if it makes any difference its usually shortly after ephedrine is taken.. Which could maybe cause the cramps? I usually have very strong orgasms and tense up pretty good

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 01:01 AM
I will ask my doc.. I see him in a few months

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 01:05 AM
The pain doesn't necessarily come from my dick or nuts.. Comes from like under my nuts, between nuts and asshole. It happens very rarely but thought maybe someone else experienced it and if it was some sort of sign of something

wook
11-11-2015, 01:06 AM
It has only happened a few times through out past year .. No swelling of my nuts, they are pretty small compared to others normal selves! Lol if it makes any difference its usually shortly after ephedrine is taken.. Which could maybe cause the cramps? I usually have very strong orgasms and tense up pretty good
Okay that's good! Different from my buddy! Just something to keep your on though! Sorry you have small nuts ! LOL Have you tried running HCG? Your nuts will perk right up if it's gear related! But not if your just small! LMAO

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Yes I will definitely keep my eye on it... Just a little concerned but it happens so infrequently I never thought go ask anyone. And HAHA.. I used to use hcg.. But I can't find a use for it since I blast and cruise and honestly when I use it.. Or come off my balls get back to normal, and this will sound weird but when normal they are very large.. Kind of in the way, lol and I would get chronic rashes from rubbing against legs, so I don't mind the small nuts, my girl doesn't care either . if there was more reason to run hcg I would.. But I don't see a point in signalling LH when shutdown anyways.. Rather blast hcg before coming off.

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 01:32 AM
They are pretty normal size when shrunken, LOL

devildog
11-11-2015, 02:56 AM
I usually have very strong orgasms and tense up pretty good

I wonder if that may be it. Have done something similar in the past as I was doing PC contractions with breath holds, and it caused pain, but it was cramp pain from over contracting, not exactly during ejaculation.

devildog
11-11-2015, 03:00 AM
Yes I will definitely keep my eye on it... Just a little concerned but it happens so infrequently I never thought go ask anyone. And HAHA.. I used to use hcg.. But I can't find a use for it since I blast and cruise and honestly when I use it.. Or come off my balls get back to normal, and this will sound weird but when normal they are very large.. Kind of in the way, lol and I would get chronic rashes from rubbing against legs, so I don't mind the small nuts, my girl doesn't care either . if there was more reason to run hcg I would.. But I don't see a point in signalling LH when shutdown anyways.. Rather blast hcg before coming off.

I'd guess worst case, your doc will send you for a testicular ultrasound. Either way, if it persists, get it checked out. Am sure it will subside in time.

Gearguy92
11-11-2015, 05:57 PM
I wonder if that may be it. Have done something similar in the past as I was doing PC contractions with breath holds, and it caused pain, but it was cramp pain from over contracting, not exactly during ejaculation.

Yes i would describe it as a cramp.. Like a very sharp vramp where my semen is coming from and when orgasm is over cramp lingers for few seconds and then is gone and I feel fine but a little weak in that area after sex

devildog
11-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Yes i would describe it as a cramp.. Like a very sharp vramp where my semen is coming from and when orgasm is over cramp lingers for few seconds and then is gone and I feel fine but a little weak in that area after sex

I've found that if the cramping is coming from about an inch below scrotum, I'm contracting and holding PC muscles too long. I really noticed this with Tantra, and injaculation, but that's totally different from what you're describing via actual ejaculation. I have heard of the cords connecting testes being "congested," thus causing painful ejaculation. I've also heard others complain about fertility meds causing a cramp feeling during orgasm. I'll ache in the testes if heavily atrophied, and using HCG with HMG to regain testicular axis. Are you taking any "pct" gear?

kawa636
11-11-2015, 07:54 PM
The pain doesn't necessarily come from my dick or nuts.. Comes from like under my nuts, between nuts and asshole. It happens very rarely but thought maybe someone else experienced it and if it was some sort of sign of something

i expierenced this once on tren bro... n found out it was duue to not drinkin enough water... it would cramp up like between my nuts n butthole.. worst pain ever, drink more watr bro its very important wether on or off cycle.thats probly y u only expierenced it sometimes... imo

bobhead
11-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Had this with prohormone use.

bulk_cut
11-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Your prostate is swollen. Ephedrine is a Beta agonist and it can affect your prostate, which it is doing to you. I would stop using the ephedrine if i was you because once you start having problems with your prostate then it can become a bigger problem down the road - I know from experience :-(

You can try stinging nettle ROOT (HAS TO BE THE ROOT) and see if that helps at all.

devildog
11-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Your prostate is swollen. Ephedrine is a Beta agonist and it can affect your prostate, which it is doing to you. I would stop using the ephedrine if i was you because once you start having problems with your prostate then it can become a bigger problem down the road - I know from experience :-(

You can try stinging nettle ROOT (HAS TO BE THE ROOT) and see if that helps at all.

Am early 40's. I remember when pure ephedrine was sold otc. I distinctly remember having urine drip all day due to swollen prostate and that stuff. Can see where the eph products create prostate issues.

Gearguy92
11-18-2015, 07:10 PM
So I noticed it only happens when I am dehydrated.. And bulkcut what would the nettle root do?

revtons
11-20-2015, 08:38 AM
Same thing happens to me from time to time. In my opinion it's just cramping.

Gearguy92
12-02-2015, 08:13 PM
So haven't been taking any ephedrine and haven't had any issues... I think ephedrine causes dehydration coupled with it causing swelling in prostate.

devildog
12-03-2015, 02:14 AM
So haven't been taking any ephedrine and haven't had any issues... I think ephedrine causes dehydration coupled with it causing swelling in prostate.

Ephedrine is pure drip, drip, drip for me.. Will never use it again.

MaxMark
12-04-2015, 02:14 PM
You must keep your jerk off sessions under 5 x day when I get to 6 - 7 range It start be a little uncomfortable

devildog
12-05-2015, 08:20 PM
You must keep your jerk off sessions under 5 x day when I get to 6 - 7 range It start be a little uncomfortable

Lol! I can't imagine