PDA

View Full Version : Kratos Labs

jerryjoecwag
11-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Has anyone ordered from Kratos Labs. I heard he was selling bunk gear. Has anyone else received fake gear from them. My friend used their gear and he got welts. He is better now thank god.

Thanks.

merg19745
11-11-2015, 01:38 AM
I have bought from him 1 test e and 2 EQ but I didn't try yet cause I am afraid. I heard a lot of bad things for Kratos

jerryjoecwag
11-11-2015, 01:47 AM
I have bought from him 1 test e and 2 EQ but I didn't try yet cause I am afraid. I heard a lot of bad things for Kratos

Thanks for responding. I have his stuff also. I bought a lot of his gear. Looks like I got screwed. I am throwing his crap away.

merg19745
11-11-2015, 01:48 AM
And my friend who introduced me Kratos, told me the same thing, to throw all of them to the garbage, but let's see what the others brothers here will say about Kratos.

preacher
11-11-2015, 02:41 AM
Kratos is a real poor subject right now fellas..mixed reviews,some loved it and some say bunk...lets leave it at that unless other brothers wana keep this goin..

jerryjoecwag
11-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Kratos is a real poor subject right now fellas..mixed reviews,some loved it and some say bunk...lets leave it at that unless other brothers wana keep this goin..
I was wondering due to the fact I purchased over $700.00 dollars from him. I have not used his gear but was wanting further information on the gear before I put it in my body. My friend got real sick from it. I don't want the same to happen to me. Also its a real bummer I lost $700.00

Anyways thank you for the reply preacher. I really enjoy this forum. This is an excellent community.

grademan
11-11-2015, 02:47 AM

I agree with preacher.

grademan
11-11-2015, 02:50 AM
Has anyone ordered from Kratos Labs. I heard he was selling bunk gear. Has anyone else received fake gear from them. My friend used their gear and he got welts. He is better now thank god.

Thanks.

Please read some of the other threads. He is banned from here. So there for you won't here from him. Sorry you got burned or gear is bad. There is always risk in this game. There are also plenty of other great sources here on bop. Good luck bro

preacher
11-11-2015, 02:52 AM
I was wondering due to the fact I purchased over $700.00 dollars from him. I have not used his gear but was wanting further information on the gear before I put it in my body. My friend got real sick from it. I don't want the same to happen to me. Also its a real bummer I lost $700.00

Anyways thank you for the reply preacher. I really enjoy this forum. This is an excellent community.

Nothin meant toward you my friend,I understand, we just got done dealing with him and what your asking,haven't heard anybody getting sick from it...

jerryjoecwag
11-11-2015, 02:55 AM
To everyone. Thank you for your response. Again I am very happy to be part of this community and everybody I have met has been awesome!

Dick
11-11-2015, 02:59 AM

Agreed brother.